IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Gate 26/32 question, Where did AA 11 departure?

woody
post Aug 29 2006, 03:05 PM
Post #1

Woody Box

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 20

Some of you may know that there are conflicting accounts regarding the departure gate of AA 11. Some sources say it was Gate 26, some say Gate 32.

I gathered the evidence here (my first 9/11 piece):

http://de.geocities.com/woody_box2000/TwinFlight.html

The 9/11 Commission Report was published half a year later and presented - in my eyes - confirmation for the oddities at Logan Airport. F.I. in the footnotes we learn that some of the passengers of Flight 11 boarded the plane after the push-back! Can any aviation expert tell me how this is possible? wink.gif

9. See TSA report, "Selectee Status of September 11th Hijackers," undated. For boarding and seating information, see AAL record, SABRE information on Flight 11, Sept. 11, 2001.These boarding times from the American system are approximate only; for Flight 11, they indicated that some passengers "boarded" after the aircraft had pushed back from the gate. See AAL response to the Commission's February 3, 2004, requests, Mar. 15, 2004.

Chapter I, note 9

But there's more, even better:

6. For Flight 11, two checkpoints provided access to the gate. The second was opened at 7:15 A.M. The FAA conducted many screener evaluations between September 11, 1999, and September 11, 2001.At the primary checkpoints, in aggregate, screeners met or exceeded the average for overall, physical search, and X-ray detection, while falling below the norm for metal detection. No FAA Special Assessments (by "red teams") were done at Logan security checkpoints during the two years prior to September 11, 2001. See FAA briefing materials, "Assessment and Testing Data for BOS, EWR, and IAD," Oct. 24, 2001.

Chapter I, Note 6

I was wondering why two checkpoints provide access to one gate. I always thought one checkpoint provides access to multiple gates.

Loose Change member JackD has provided me with a nice map of the AA Terminal at Logan:

http://i.elias-savion.com/11/59/en-us/docu...boston_b_aa.pdf

Obviously, there is only one security checkpoint for Gate 32 (the gate favoured by the 9/11 Commission). But - and this is interesting - Gate 26 has to be entered through a different checkpoint.

Is that what the 9/11 Commission means? One checkpoint for each gate? But why don't they mention gate 26, and which of the planes was Flight 11, anyway?

Do multiple checkpoints for one gate make sense at all?

Anyone here familiar with Logan Airport?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
StevenDC
post Jan 16 2007, 05:59 PM
Post #2

Nitpick

Member No.: 374

QUOTE (woody @ Aug 29 2006, 03:05 PM)
Some of you may know that there are conflicting accounts regarding the departure gate of AA 11. Some sources say it was Gate 26, some say Gate 32.

I have heard numerous rumors on this and I won't repeat them here. Does anyone have the facts on this?? Two gates? Two flights?

+Quote Post
v2rot8
post Jan 16 2007, 06:13 PM
Post #3

Group: Guest
Member No.: 22

The only thing I can think of is that Flt. 11 was to originally depart out of one gate, but then, for whatever reason, there was a gate change. Happens all the time. Maybe the original gate was occupied, or there was a problem with a plane, and they chose to use another plane out of a different gate.

I am trying to remember the layout of Logan. I was based there from 1993-94, so much has changed. However, I know American has added gates. There are two checkpoints to enter through to the secure areas. There used to be just one, but when they reconfigured the airport, they opened up another checkpoint.

At that time of the day, there would have been one checkpoint open, but the other checkpoint would have opened up to keep things and passengers going through smoothly.

I think the commission simply means that a passenger could enter through either checkpoint to access the gate in question.

+Quote Post
JackD
post Jan 18 2007, 01:11 PM
Post #4

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 238

Woody, and V2Rotator --

Logan Airport's terminal B has/had more parts than are shown in that restaurant map -- which in fact only shows the "top" part of Terminal B.

B Terminal at Massport's Logan Airport has parking lot in the middle. Cars, buses and taxis access via a loop road. Thus you have a "B1" and a "B2" boarding area that do not meet. if you fly into B1, say, on a Colgan Air flight from Maine (handled by US Airways), you have to exit secuirty, dash across a parking lot, and then ENTER B2 (american airlines, mostly)
http://www.massport.com/logan/insid_termi_b.html

if you mapquest.com with aerial view of Logan Airport, you see the Terminal B area at bottom part of map. You can easily see how you have to go from one separate building to another. Not impossible, but would cost time and effort, and if the connecting flight were late... .. and you would become flustered and sweaty with the effort.

The foot -path of alleged hijackers (take with grain of salt)
-- drive to Portland Maine on 9/10
-- go to WalMart. just before the store closes, ask where you can buy boxcutters.
(get captured on cameras in three places, check into motel)
-- 9/11 6am: almost miss your flight to Boston. checkin at Colgan air, get boarding pass for AA11 at same time.
-- arrive at Logan, cross parking lot, re-enter security. be late. almost miss your flight aa11. your checked in bags do NOT get onto AA11 for some reason.

according to Washington Post:

"Atta stated that he was assured he would have 'one-step check-in,' " according to the report. "The agent told [Atta and Alomari] that they had better get going if they were to make their flight. He said that Atta looked as if he were about to say something in anger but turned to leave."

Atta and Alomari barely made their flight from Portland to Boston, which, according to the Massachusetts Port Authority, was the only flight close enough to allow them to arrive in time to board American Flight 11 at Logan.

The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States released its final report in July but turned over more detailed and classified information to the National Archives, which released the declassified material last week. The new information chronicles more of the hijackers' elaborate planning for the attacks as well as some of their missteps.

Upon arrival at Logan, Atta and Alomari had to go through security a second time, which is usually unnecessary for connecting flights at most U.S. airports. Because of the way the Boston airport is configured, the hijackers arrived at Gate 9 in Terminal B but needed to cross a parking lot and were observed asking for directions to the gate where they boarded American Flight 11, according to the report.
"No one knows what they knew" in planning the attacks, said Al Felzenberg, a former spokesman for the Sept. 11 commission. "The best we could do is retrace their steps. They did some careful planning and they also made some mistakes."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artic...-2005Feb12.html

bests

+Quote Post
JackD
post Jan 18 2007, 01:21 PM
Post #5

more information about Terminal B in Logan

North and South (my memory is they are called B1 and B2)

http://www.waymarking.com/wm/details.aspx?...55-d87bc40aef24

Terminal B

North side

* American Airlines (Aruba [seasonal], Chicago-O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth, Fort Lauderdale, London-Heathrow, Los Angeles, Manchester (UK) [seasonal], Miami, New Orleans [seasonal], Orlando, Paris-Charles de Gaulle [seasonal], Providenciales [seasonal], San Diego, San Francisco, San Juan, Santo Domingo, Shannon [ends October 2006], St. Louis, St. Thomas (seasonal), West Palm Beach)
o American Eagle (Baltimore/Washington, Bangor, Columbus, Halifax, Newark, New York-JFK, New York-LaGuardia, Raleigh/Durham, St. Louis, Toronto, Washington-Reagan)

South side

* Alaska Airlines (Seattle/Tacoma)
* Spirit Airlines (Detroit, Myrtle Beach)
* US Airways (Aruba, Bermuda, Cancún, Charlotte, Montego Bay, Nassau, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Punta Cana, San Juan)
o US Airways operated by America West Airlines (Las Vegas, Phoenix)
o US Airways Shuttle operated by US Airways (New York-LaGuardia, Washington-Reagan)
o US Airways Express operated by Air Wisconsin (Buffalo, Pittsburgh)
o US Airways Express operated by Chautauqua Airlines (Buffalo, Charleston (SC), Indianapolis, Myrtle Beach, Richmond, Rochester (NY), Savannah)
o US Airways Express operated by Colgan Air (Albany, Augusta (ME), Bar Harbor, Hyannis, Islip, Nantucket, Presque Isle, Rockland, Syracuse, White Plains)
o US Airways Express operated by Piedmont Airlines (Harrisburg, Syracuse)
o US Airways Express operated by PSA Airlines (Charlotte)

mapquest for Logan Airport -- switch to aerial view to see terminal B

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jan 20 2007, 10:56 AM
Post #6

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Wow, fascinating stuff!

The discrepancies between the flight attendant's accounts does make it appear that the recordings were fake.

My theory has always been that if drone aircraft were used at WTC, and passengers were somehow switched, those passengers and crew could be somewhere in the Federal Witness Protection Program, living lives with new identities.

If there were 2 aircraft at Logan that day and only 1 departed, then I guess the crew might have deplaned at Stewart?

+Quote Post
JackD
post Jan 23 2007, 05:32 PM
Post #7

hard to conclude much about where passengers went.
the fact that AA11 seems to have departed from 32, but a similarly tagged AA11 left from 26, argues that something was VERY wrong with AA11 from the start.

The fact that the commission alleges that some passengers boarded AFTER pushback from gate is troubling.

the passengers are NOT all in the witness protectino program. many are in fact simply missing -- presumed dead.
any of them showing up ALIVE would destroy the myth, cant have that happen!

remains of some AA11 attendant were found at Ground Zero.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jan 29 2007, 09:36 PM
Post #8

Jack

That's my point. If the pax are missing and presumed dead, it is entirely possible that they are still living under new identities. THAT is how the witness protection program works. Instead of passengers, they are federal witnesses.

That would be especially convenient if the pax are serious players in the Military Industrial Complex.

Just a thought.

+Quote Post
JackD
post Jun 5 2007, 08:45 PM
Post #9

many passengers on AA11 worked for for industries like TJMAXX.

that is not a defense or intel service

it is a budget clothier.

so they were really real people who are really dead now. or at least missing.

+Quote Post
Beached
post Jun 6 2007, 07:14 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 117

QUOTE (JackD @ Jun 6 2007, 01:45 AM)
many passengers on AA11 worked for for industries like TJMAXX.

that is not a defense or intel service

it is a budget clothier.

so they were really real people who are really dead now. or at least missing.

I suspect that many of these people were Sayanims for the Mossad, which makes their employ irrelevent. I suspect that these people were involved, and are now living under new identities, either here, or in Israel. Others may have been whistleblowers or blackmail victims.

9/11 was the perfect cover to have some of these people "disappeared". This does not mean that they had to be onboard the aircraft. Some may have been intercepted at the terminal, and quietly taken away. Remember, there was no CCTV footage, and so anything could have happened.

There is no less supporting evidence for this scenario than there is for the spurious claim of Arab hijackers.

In my opinion, family members who claim to be recipients of phone calls, such as the Bingham's, should be treated with caution. Calls such as Todd Beamer's to the operator were obviously staged, and others, such as "Mom, this is Mark Bingham" probably never happened. Have you ever seen this interview with his mother..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGlmraPnbV8

In this interview, she appears to be very nervous and awkward. Supporters of the official story want us to believe that she is suffering from extreme emotional stress due to having lost her son. However, take a look at this interview, and ask yourself, is this really due to her emotional state? Or is she suffering stress because she is lying about receiving a call from her son?

This post has been edited by Beached: Jun 6 2007, 08:17 AM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jun 8 2007, 08:49 AM
Post #11

As time goes on, I now think that either none of those passengers boarded, or they boarded and were deplaned elsewhere, such as Cleveland, whose terminal was evacuated for a "bomb threat" that morning.

I say that because it seems very likely that the aircraft that actually struck the towers were drone aircraft using some sort of laser targeting.

The passenger lists were generated out of thin air, or the pax boarded and were deplaned.

+Quote Post
radiofreebc
post Sep 5 2007, 04:50 AM
Post #12

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 2,002

This is really interesting. Is there any proof of this?

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Sep 5 2007, 07:48 AM
Post #13

Member No.: 110

@Beached
very plausible analysis again! Makes a lot of sense.

What we need is the ATC-tapes where all the radio conversations have been recorded, as I suggested
here

The tape of the radio conversation with 'ground' or 'apron' might answer the question, which flight requested 'start up' and 'push back' on which gate.

It appears these tapes have been confiscated by the FBI.

Let's get them! You've (still) got the Freedom of Information Act in America!

+Quote Post
woody
post Sep 17 2010, 02:43 PM
Post #14

Woody Box

Member No.: 20

A new entry on my blog since months:

http://911woodybox.blogspot.com/2010/09/pa...mbarked-on.html

Apparently the passengers of Flight 11 embarked on the plane after the plane had pushed back already. This is called a paradox. But the 9/11 Commission doesn't care.

This post has been edited by woody: Sep 17 2010, 02:55 PM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Sep 18 2010, 03:56 PM
Post #15

Thanks for that Woody! salute.gif

As I recall there was some controversy over the gate number from early on. I think the Boston Globe even covered it.

+Quote Post
DANDPT
post Feb 10 2011, 08:05 PM
Post #16

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,642

RE: chapter 6 of the Fetzer book, The 9/11 Conspiracy, The Scamming of America. The authors of that chapter are Morgan Reynolds and Rick Rjter. They state that AA flight #11 was not scheduled on 9/11.(page144) A footnote to that information gives a closed web address. Can anyone provide information on this topic? Thank You.

+Quote Post
elreb
post Feb 11 2011, 11:02 AM
Post #17

Member No.: 2,617

QUOTE (DANDPT @ Feb 10 2011, 03:05 PM) *
RE: chapter 6 of the Fetzer book, The 9/11 Conspiracy, The Scamming of America. The authors of that chapter are Morgan Reynolds and Rick Rjter. They state that AA flight #11 was not scheduled on 9/11.(page144) A footnote to that information gives a closed web address. Can anyone provide information on this topic? Thank You.

0011 didn't fly on Tuesdays but 9-11 was a Tuesday...[BTS] records

+Quote Post
DANDPT
post Feb 13 2011, 05:31 PM
Post #18

thumbsup.gif
QUOTE (elreb @ Feb 11 2011, 12:02 PM) *

+Quote Post
DANDPT
post Feb 13 2011, 05:57 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (elreb @ Feb 11 2011, 12:02 PM) *

This is an important point.
The 1962 CIA Operation Northwoods suggestion is also for a
NON-SCHEDULED flight. This is necessary to keep any random
passengers from trying to board and to have total control of the passenger list.
Then Northwoods advises ....."all passengers are boarded under carefully prepared aliases".
So we've got a drone aircraft at Gate 26 and we are boarding passengers at Gate 32.
Both aircraft are AA11.
Everything between these gates and the North Tower are attempts at obfuscation.
Now we need to carefully examine the passenger list.
Please tell me how to find information on that topic.
I'm having trouble navigating around in this forum as I am a NEWBIE here.
Thank You, Dan

+Quote Post
elreb
post Feb 13 2011, 07:34 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 2,617

QUOTE (DANDPT @ Feb 13 2011, 12:57 PM) *
I'm having trouble navigating around in this forum as I am a NEWBIE here.
Thank You, Dan

Try search...upper right hand next to help...

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 09:27 AM