IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Gate 26/32 question, Where did AA 11 departure?

amazed!
post Mar 21 2011, 11:01 AM
Post #61

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 331

I agree Obwon--they've been generating identities for decades at least.

As I recall, and I might be wrong, there was only 1 "family" that did NOT accept the out of court settlement.

I might have that confused with a family at WTC though?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Mar 23 2011, 05:14 AM
Post #62

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,712

QUOTE (amazed! @ Mar 21 2011, 10:01 AM) *
I agree Obwon--they've been generating identities for decades at least.

As I recall, and I might be wrong, there was only 1 "family" that did NOT accept the out of court settlement.

I might have that confused with a family at WTC though?

Of course, by now, they've probably caught up with this and created some more relatives and listed them as having taken compensation, but here's how it stood in 2008 for one researcher:

Excerpts from the site at:
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/blo...08/08/23/p28037

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As everyone who is involved in exposing the 9-11 cover-up knows, nothing concerning 9-11 is as it seems. Whether it's the magic jet that our government told us crashed into the Pentagon, the obvious missing jet at Shanksville (Flight 93), the three perfect demolitions of the World Trade Center towers, or the fact that Arab hijackers are still alive and their supposed ring leader Osama bin Laden has the ability to change his facial features at will. Nothing, I repeat, nothing about the government/controlled media version of 9-11 makes any sense.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition, I had just discovered Black Op Radio earlier in the year and found an interesting show in their archives (# 156) on which Ellen and Mr. Berg appeared as guests. This may be the single biggest point concerning 9-11, and hopefully the last nail in the coffin of our government's lies. During this broadcast, Mrs. Mariani said that she was the only relative of all the passengers that died on Flight 175 that crashed into the South Tower. Her lawyer, Phil Berg, repeated this statement.

9-11 Victims Compensation Fund

This is where our government opened up the Treasury and gave family members of those who lost their lives that day lots of money. In return, these families were basically told to shut up about anything else concerning 9-11. (Considering all the lies surrounding this horrific event, you can see why.)

At this point there is one thing we should never forget, and that is how powerful the notion of human greed is. Remember this concept as you read the number of victims whose family members sought compensation.

The names of the victims can be found on the CNN website.

Here are the results:

Flight 11: of the 92 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 20 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 20 people, only three are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

Judy Larocque
Laurie Neira
Candace Lee Williams

=======================================

Flight 77: of the 64 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 14 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 64 people, only five on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

William Caswell
Eddie Dillard
Ian Gray
John Sammartino
Leonard Taylor

Flight 175: of the 65 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 18 are listed in the SSDI (28%)

Of these 65 people, only three are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

Michael C. Tarrou
Gloria Debarrera
Timothy Ward

Flight 93: of the 45 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 6 are listed in the SSDI (13%)

Of these 45 people, none are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

No one

Have you noticed anything strange yet? Of the passengers and crew of Flight 11, 77, 175 & 93, only 22%, 22%, 28%, 13% respectively are in the SSDI.

Remember human greed? Of the 266 people that we were told died on these jets, only 11 relatives applied for compensation. Can you believe that not a single relative from Flight 93 applied for compensation? I can't. Were all the relatives of the victims so rich that they weren't eligible to receive compensation? No, that's not it. (The minimum federal award was $250,000, and the average pay-out was about $1.8 million. The recipients only had to make agreement: they couldn’t sue the airlines.)

You should also know that most lawyers told their clients to take the money and run (which is what most lawyers would do - take the sure money). Ellen Mariani clearly elaborated on this point during her appearance on the radio show mentioned above.

Finally, during the past week, thanks to Lisa Guliani's insatiable quest for the truth, the 9-11 Victims Compensation Final Report has come to light.

9-11 Victims Compensation Final Report
http://www.usdoj.gov/final_report.pdf (7.79MB)

Oddly, but consistent with everything concerning 9-11, the actual complete list of the people who benefited has been omitted from this report. Even without this, it does contain an interesting fact. According to the report, 98% of all the people who suffered a loss on 9-11 took the fund money. The average payment was $1.8 million.

But here's where it gets strange. According to the government, here are the number of people who accepted the compensation fund:

Out of a total of 92 people on Flight 11, only 65 accepted the 9-11 fund (71%)
Out of a total of 65 people on Flight 175, only 46 accepted the 9-11 fund (71%)
Out of a total of 64 people on Flight 77, only 33 accepted the 9-11 fund (52%)
Out of a total of 45 people on Flight 93, only 25 accepted the 9-11 fund (56%)

Does any of this seem a little odd to you? Or is it possible that not only were the jets on 9-11 magical, but their passengers as well?

So there you have it; yet another glaring 9-11 inconsistency - just maybe the biggest of them all?

-###-

August 23, 2008 Skeptically yours, Vincent Sammartino
http://www.wingtv.net/thornarticles/911passengerlist.html

The google search string I used: "911 passenger compensation"
it pulls up plenty.

Happy Hunting
Obwon
blink.gif

+Quote Post
DANDPT
post Mar 23 2011, 12:05 PM
Post #63

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,642

QUOTE (Obwon @ Mar 23 2011, 05:14 AM) *
Of course, by now, they've probably caught up with this and created some more relatives and listed them as having taken compensation, but here's how it stood in 2008 for one researcher:

Excerpts from the site at:

As everyone who is involved in exposing the 9-11 cover-up knows, nothing concerning 9-11 is as it seems. Whether it's the magic jet that our government told us crashed into the Pentagon, the obvious missing jet at Shanksville (Flight 93), the three perfect demolitions of the World Trade Center towers, or the fact that Arab hijackers are still alive and their supposed ring leader Osama bin Laden has the ability to change his facial features at will. Nothing, I repeat, nothing about the government/controlled media version of 9-11 makes any sense.

In addition, I had just discovered Black Op Radio earlier in the year and found an interesting show in their archives (# 156) on which Ellen and Mr. Berg appeared as guests. This may be the single biggest point concerning 9-11, and hopefully the last nail in the coffin of our government's lies. During this broadcast, Mrs. Mariani said that she was the only relative of all the passengers that died on Flight 175 that crashed into the South Tower. Her lawyer, Phil Berg, repeated this statement.

9-11 Victims Compensation Fund

This is where our government opened up the Treasury and gave family members of those who lost their lives that day lots of money. In return, these families were basically told to shut up about anything else concerning 9-11. (Considering all the lies surrounding this horrific event, you can see why.)

At this point there is one thing we should never forget, and that is how powerful the notion of human greed is. Remember this concept as you read the number of victims whose family members sought compensation.

The names of the victims can be found on the CNN website.

Here are the results:

Flight 11: of the 92 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 20 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 20 people, only three are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

Judy Larocque
Laurie Neira
Candace Lee Williams

Flight 77: of the 64 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 14 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 64 people, only five on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

William Caswell
Eddie Dillard
Ian Gray
John Sammartino
Leonard Taylor

Flight 175: of the 65 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 18 are listed in the SSDI (28%)

Of these 65 people, only three are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

Michael C. Tarrou
Gloria Debarrera
Timothy Ward

Flight 93: of the 45 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 6 are listed in the SSDI (13%)

Of these 45 people, none are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

No one

Have you noticed anything strange yet? Of the passengers and crew of Flight 11, 77, 175 & 93, only 22%, 22%, 28%, 13% respectively are in the SSDI.

Remember human greed? Of the 266 people that we were told died on these jets, only 11 relatives applied for compensation. Can you believe that not a single relative from Flight 93 applied for compensation? I can't. Were all the relatives of the victims so rich that they weren't eligible to receive compensation? No, that's not it. (The minimum federal award was $250,000, and the average pay-out was about $1.8 million. The recipients only had to make agreement: they couldn’t sue the airlines.)

You should also know that most lawyers told their clients to take the money and run (which is what most lawyers would do - take the sure money). Ellen Mariani clearly elaborated on this point during her appearance on the radio show mentioned above.

Finally, during the past week, thanks to Lisa Guliani's insatiable quest for the truth, the 9-11 Victims Compensation Final Report has come to light.

9-11 Victims Compensation Final Report
http://www.usdoj.gov/final_report.pdf (7.79MB)

Oddly, but consistent with everything concerning 9-11, the actual complete list of the people who benefited has been omitted from this report. Even without this, it does contain an interesting fact. According to the report, 98% of all the people who suffered a loss on 9-11 took the fund money. The average payment was $1.8 million.

But here's where it gets strange. According to the government, here are the number of people who accepted the compensation fund:

Out of a total of 92 people on Flight 11, only 65 accepted the 9-11 fund (71%)
Out of a total of 65 people on Flight 175, only 46 accepted the 9-11 fund (71%)
Out of a total of 64 people on Flight 77, only 33 accepted the 9-11 fund (52%)
Out of a total of 45 people on Flight 93, only 25 accepted the 9-11 fund (56%)

Does any of this seem a little odd to you? Or is it possible that not only were the jets on 9-11 magical, but their passengers as well?

So there you have it; yet another glaring 9-11 inconsistency - just maybe the biggest of them all?

-###-

August 23, 2008 Skeptically yours, Vincent Sammartino
http://www.wingtv.net/thornarticles/911passengerlist.html

The google search string I used: "911 passenger compensation"
it pulls up plenty.

Happy Hunting
Obwon
blink.gif

And just where do you think Captain John Ogonowski might be at the present time?

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Mar 24 2011, 07:17 AM
Post #64

QUOTE (DANDPT @ Mar 23 2011, 11:05 AM) *
And just where do you think Captain John Ogonowski might be at the present time?

That is not a fair question. It is beyond the scope of any and all theories that attempt to deal with the question of whether or not 9-11 was really an attack by foreign religious fundamentalist, or a false flag attack, designed and approved by some unknown persons inside the U.S. gov't, or otherwise on "this side of the ocean".

The better question, that should be asked, is; Did he arrive at the crash site on the plane the officials say he did? My theory says no. To explain how I arrive at this idea, is something I'll have to post in the "Alternative Theories" section. Look for it soon. But there is where you will be able to help me eliminate or affirm key points.

May I hope to welcome you there soon? pilotfly.gif
Obwon

+Quote Post
DANDPT
post Mar 24 2011, 12:10 PM
Post #65

QUOTE (Obwon @ Mar 24 2011, 07:17 AM) *
That is not a fair question. It is beyond the scope of any and all theories that attempt to deal with the question of whether or not 9-11 was really an attack by foreign religious fundamentalist, or a false flag attack, designed and approved by some unknown persons inside the U.S. gov't, or otherwise on "this side of the ocean".

The better question, that should be asked, is; Did he arrive at the crash site on the plane the officials say he did? My theory says no. To explain how I arrive at this idea, is something I'll have to post in the "Alternative Theories" section. Look for it soon. But there is where you will be able to help me eliminate or affirm key points.

May I hope to welcome you there soon? pilotfly.gif
Obwon

OBWON-

I've settled the question of the origin of the 9-11 attacks for my personal satisfaction long ago. 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

I'm trying to move along here.

"Did he arrive at the crash site on the on the plane the officials say he did?" I agree with you here. I would say NO.

Did he fly out of Logan on 9/11 on another, specially prepared aircraft, not N334AA? (from Gate 32) I'm thinking MAYBE/PROBABLY.

Did he and the crew knowingly play a role in the hi-jack exercise? I THINK THERE IS GOOD EVIDENCE FOR IT.

Where do you think Captain John Ogonowski and co-pilot Mc Guinness landed/or not- landed? WE HAVE NOT A CLUE.

If you are going to posit the disappearance of "imaginary passengers"; you also have to explain the disappearance of the real persons too.

Fair Question?

Looking forward to your posts and advancements on these issues.

Thanks, Dan

+Quote Post
Sergio
post Mar 24 2011, 02:50 PM
Post #66

Member No.: 5,658

QUOTE (DANDPT @ Mar 24 2011, 01:10 PM) *
Did he and the crew knowingly play a role in the hi-jack exercise? I THINK THERE IS GOOD EVIDENCE FOR IT.

May I ask you where did you get such good evidence from?

This post has been edited by Sergio: Mar 24 2011, 02:51 PM

+Quote Post
DANDPT
post Mar 24 2011, 07:41 PM
Post #67

QUOTE (Sergio @ Mar 24 2011, 02:50 PM) *
May I ask you where did you get such good evidence from?

Sergio-

I am suspicious of the fact that Ogonowski took the flight at all given the conflict with the activities planned at the farm in Dracut for 9/11.
(Was he the lead pilot for the exercise?)

I am extremely suspicious of the Betty Ong phone transcript. Does it sound genuine to you? She needed a couple of acting classes before being thrust into that role!

The ongoing "Operation Vigilant Guardian " Drill simulated hijacked planes. We know that for certain.

AA11 was a real plane pretending to be hijacked as part of the exercise.

Do you recall that when Lt. Col. Deskins at NORAD control took the call from Boston Center re:AA11, her first words were, "It must be part of the exercise!"?

That was a correct guess on her part ; I do believe.

Thanks, Dan

+Quote Post
Sergio
post Mar 25 2011, 12:15 PM
Post #68

Wait Dan, wait.

QUOTE (DANDPT @ Mar 24 2011, 08:41 PM) *
I am suspicious of the fact that Ogonowski took the flight at all given the conflict with the activities planned at the farm in Dracut for 9/11.

I may agree with you that some suspects point to this, however we are far from calling this evidence. All we can do at the moment is speculation. If you followed the thread, what we know so far is that John Ogonowski was not at the controls of Flight 198 coming from SFO. According to an account, he left Dracut early on 9/11 morning, drove his car to Logan as usual, then we have no clue. He may have embarked as pilot of the flight that took off from Gate 32 (wheels off time: 7:58), he may not. That he was the lead pilot of an exercise on AA11 is a suspect, but is not an evidence. Also, we would need confirmation from Walter Sorenson about his own account given as early as 2001 that John Ogonowski himself asked to fly that day, which is in blatant conflict with the account given by Margareth Ogonowski, that her husband would not like to fly on 9/11, but ended up "holding the line".

I am extremely suspicious of the Betty Ong phone transcript. Does it sound genuine to you? She needed a couple of acting classes before being thrust into that role!

It does not seem genuine at all to me, but this does not mean that we know where Betty Ong was at the time of the alleged mobile call. I speculate that that call was not real at all (just a recorded track created though a speech synthesizer or something similar). Another possibility is that the call was real, but Betty Ong was not flying on any real plane, but still on the ground (at Logan or somewhere else) as part of an hijack exercise. Again, we have questions unanswered and a lot of speculation, but we lack evidence.

I tend to endorse this theory. The flight that took off from Gate 32 could be actually part of an exercise. Whether John Ogonowski and Betty Ong were on that flight or not we don't know. Also, we have evidence that at least some passengers embarked later on Gate 26. What happened later with them is one more question without an answer.

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Mar 26 2011, 12:00 PM
Post #69

QUOTE (DANDPT @ Mar 24 2011, 11:10 AM) *
OBWON-

I've settled the question of the origin of the 9-11 attacks for my personal satisfaction long ago. 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

I'm trying to move along here.

"Did he arrive at the crash site on the on the plane the officials say he did?" I agree with you here. I would say NO.

Did he fly out of Logan on 9/11 on another, specially prepared aircraft, not N334AA? (from Gate 32) I'm thinking MAYBE/PROBABLY.

Where do you think Captain John Ogonowski and co-pilot Mc Guinness landed/or not- landed? WE HAVE NOT A CLUE.

If you are going to posit the disappearance of "imaginary passengers"; you also have to explain the disappearance of the real persons too.

Fair Question?

Looking forward to your posts and advancements on these issues.

Thanks, Dan

Thanks Dan:

You are asking a very good and important question, but it's not one that needs to be answered in order for the investigation of the impacts to go forward.

Yes... I would have to agree that it would be a fair question, IF:
1. We knew that he was actually in Boston that day.
2. That he was, in fact the pilot, flying any aircraft on that day.
3. That he actually even came to the airport, was not spirited off or
lured to some other place for "capture".

What we are left to deal with first and foremost, is the major components that have been stated by official and/or mechanical means, to have left a supposedly verifiable evidence trail that day. Thus we follow the 100 ton aircraft and their data points that must be there.
For many of which we have more than one indication of as "corroboration".

The pilots and passengers are a "special case" that is outside the scope of the events, once the planes they are supposed to have been aboard, are eliminated as the source of the "impacts". Thus, we don't know who was on those planes, nor do we know where they went. But that doesn't matter, in this frame, because it isn't necessary, to prove that there were any passengers or pilots at all.

In short: If a magician pulls a rabbit out of an empty hat, do we really need to know where the rabbit came from, in order to prove that a rabbit cannot be pulled from an empty hat?
So the data on the passengers and pilots are of the same order of question. Trying to force a connection, with the idea that if one fails to locate the passengers and crew, one cannot then fashion ideas about the impacts, jumps to the false conclusion, that science cannot be used to examine specific events, without being expected to explain other events that are seemingly connected.

Therefore:

My question is: How could aircraft have impacted the buildings, given the data we have been given?

While:

Your question appears to be: How could we know that planes did not impact the buildings, if we don't know where the passengers and crew went?

I know you're not asking this question in reality, but it's the question that is implied by what you've said.

As far as the pilots and/or crew, having played a role in 9-11, we can't yet know that, without knowing if they were even involved in any way. The "authorities" have control of the records of things that are not on display here, like the recorded flights. We do know that over the years, they have become ever more adroit at creating records of things that have not happened and inserting them into the official records stream. Thus, such records cannot be relied upon at all.

All we can say is: The official records released, do not support the official claims that have been made. The records they and the media have supplied, in support of the official story, actually show that no planes crashed into the towers, because the data those records contains, does not result in such events.

Obwon

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Mar 26 2011, 12:11 PM
Post #70

QUOTE (DANDPT @ Mar 24 2011, 06:41 PM) *
Sergio-

The ongoing "Operation Vigilant Guardian " Drill simulated hijacked planes. We know that for certain.

Do you recall that when Lt. Col. Deskins at NORAD control took the call from Boston Center re:AA11, her first words were, "It must be part of the exercise!"?

That was a correct guess on her part ; I do believe.

Thanks, Dan

However: If flight 11 never impacted the north tower, we don't know where the good captain went or what his "mission" was if anything. Therefore we can't know if there was anything out of order for him to even know or be party too.

The "proper authorities" have the power to order civilian aircraft around the skies for various reasons, so anything at all is possible for any of these flights. You can be sure that if any orders, contrary to what we're officially told, were given, these "authorities" have taken great pains to ensure that we'll never find out what they were.

Obwon

+Quote Post
woody
post Apr 25 2011, 02:43 AM
Post #71

Woody Box

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (Sergio @ Feb 28 2011, 08:01 PM) *
Great. I guess this was the report Woody was talking about above.
Now we can definitely conclude that John Ogonowski was not at the controls of Flight 198 coming from SFO on 9/11.

New info on Flight 198: the captain's name was Douglas Balmain, the first officer was Lynn Howland. After the flight, she met Mohammed Atta (?) in the terminal. Very interesting FBI interview.

http://911woodybox.blogspot.com/2011/04/pi...th-atta-at.html

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Apr 25 2011, 05:12 PM
Post #72

Thanks for the latest stuff Woody! whistle.gif

+Quote Post
Sergio
post Apr 27 2011, 07:51 PM
Post #73

QUOTE (woody @ Apr 25 2011, 03:43 AM) *
New info on Flight 198: the captain's name was Douglas Balmain, the first officer was Lynn Howland. After the flight, she met Mohammed Atta (?) in the terminal. Very interesting FBI interview.

http://911woodybox.blogspot.com/2011/04/pi...th-atta-at.html

Thank you, Woody.
As usual, a very interesting and intriguing article.

Sergio

+Quote Post
9/11 Justice Now
post Jun 2 2011, 12:08 PM
Post #74

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,289

This should prove to be very interesting "oh lord please forgive me for posting links to 911blogger for i have sinned"

I dont know what to make of this maybe someone with a better knowledge of these things should check it out, plz do not
delete my post thankyou.

Official GPS Data Reveal Superior Aviation GPS Service Provided To WTC & Pentagon During 9/11 Attacks
http://911blogger-bans-truth.com/news/2011-05-31/offi...ing-911-attacks

Rather i would think the information is more interesting than the idiots who have relentlessly attacked us, so what does this all mean? Anyone know?

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif whistle.gif whistle.gif

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jun 2 2011, 09:39 PM
Post #75

The link does not work for me.

+Quote Post
9/11 Justice Now
post Jun 2 2011, 10:54 PM
Post #76

Member No.: 3,289

QUOTE (amazed! @ Jun 3 2011, 11:39 AM) *
The link does not work for me.

Doesn't matter mate just type in the website.
address into your browser and you will see the
Article right near the top of the webpage or copy
and paste the title into google to read the article.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jun 4 2011, 09:46 AM
Post #77

Read the article quickly. Assuming that it's true and accurate, I'm not surprised in the least.

I remember the SA--Selective Availability I think is the term. Early in the GPS era the military could turn it off or on at will. As I recall, some years back they decided to leave it in the most accurate position full time. Whether that was SA 'on' or 'off' I can't remember.

My question after reading the article is whether this 'augmented GPS' can be controlled by the military, or was it just the result of the ideal geometry of the satellite positions on any given day?

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Jan 17 2014, 02:13 AM
Post #78

Member No.: 7,552

QUOTE (woody @ Feb 15 2011, 02:58 PM) *
There is no evidence, however, that any regular passengers (besides of some "special" ones)
embarked on this plane. Probably Waleed and Wail Al-Shehri (allegedly being "muscle hijackers",
but in fact professional Saudi pilots) were sitting in the cockpit and simulated a hijacking, fulfilling
their part in the ongoing military exercises.

The majority of the passengers certainly embarked on the plane at Gate 26.

'When she [AA standby stewardess Marsha L. Smith (25 years' experience)] arrived at the gate [?]
most of the people were already on the plane.
... When she got to the gate she noticed two men in business attire exit the ADMIRAL'S CLUB, then
board the plane. Both were in their mid forties. Both white males. There was an older woman late
fifties, t-shirt, blue jeans and flip flops talking to two teenagers saying goodbye and then boarded
the plane.
'

~ http://www.scribd.com/doc/14094215/T7-B17-...Entire-Contents

''[REDACTED SkyChefs worker of approx. 40 years] works out of a room at AMERICAN
AIRLINES AA on the terminal. On September 11, 2001 [REDACTED] entered the AA flight 11 [gate
not mentioned] as the passengers were boarding.
He entered flight 11 for the first time at approximately 7:20AM and went to the business class
section. ...He said hello to flight attendant number two, KATHY NICOSIA [aged 54].
...When [REDACTED] was on board AA flight 11 there were no cleaning personnel present.'

~ http://www.911myths.com/images/3/3a/Team7_...leenNicosia.pdf

'[gate not mentioned] [American Airlines' cleaning crew member Wayne] KIRK saw the captain
enter the cockpit around 6:15 a.m. to 6:20 a.m. and then leave the cockpit around 6:50 a.m. to
7:10 a.m. to check on the progress of the cleaning crew. ....
KIRK also saw a female flight attendant, approximately 50 years of age, place her personal
belongings under the rear middle seat.
KIRK noted that he saw the SkyChef crew leaving the plane as KIRK was first entering it.

[I]'TONY DURANTE[AA baggage handler]...states that his crew unloaded flight 148 and loaded flight
11 (same airplane). ...there was one male passenger in first class at this time sitting in the
first seat on the left side of the plane. He had black hair, slight build, wearing khaki pants and a
long sleeve shirt and he was possibly oriental. He states that the curtain was closed and he
could not see in the coach area. DURANTE states that he entered the cockpit and the Captain
and First Officer were busy doing the preliminary checks.
'

http://www.scribd.com/doc/14094215/T7-B17-...Entire-Contents

'There were between 15 - 20 passengers in line at gate 32. ...There were five individuals who
were on the late boarding list. One of these individuals was a dead heading crew member who was
either heading to another assignment or returning to his or her home station. Another individual
was a friend of an employee and waiting for a premium upgrade. Another individual travelling
coach was waiting for a business upgrade and a fourth passenger, last name ROSS, was looking for
an upgrade to business class. ROSS was described as a white male, short, stocky, wearing glasses,
between 40 - 45 years of age, with thinning gray hair, wearing khakis. There were five individuals
who Were checked in at the ticket counter by the flight attendant.
[Liset] FROMETA provided receipts from credit card purchases from Flight 11 for RICHARD ROSS,
ALEXANDER FILIPOV and SONIA PUOPOLO, as well as an upgraded credit card purchase for DAVID
RETIK.
'

http://www.911myths.com/images/f/fd/Team7_...AndCheck-In.pdf

'...at 7:45 a.m. she [Anna Allison] called him [her husband] on her cell phone from the American
Airlines Flight
. He advised that she called to wish him well about a business related event at the
Boston Harbor Hotel. He advised that she spoke briefly because a flight attendant told her to
conclude the call. He advised that this was before the plane took off. He believes that she was
seated in Row 31 in the middle section by herself. ...she had a[n]...American Airlines Admiral club
tag on her bag.
...she also brought a laptop computer...she travels approximately two times a month on this flight
American Airlines 11.
'

'[Daniel] Lewin settled into his seat, 9B, and pulled out his Blackberry to make a phone call before
departure. Co-workers say Lewin almost always made calls up until the moment one of the flight
attendants reprimanded him for failing to shut down his device. Around 7:30 a.m., with the plane
still sitting on the runway, he called Akamai’s in-house attorney, David Judson. Lewin knew Judson
was an early riser and often one of the first to arrive at the office. He wanted to check on some
paperwork Judson had been preparing for an upcoming deal. Judson said Lewin sounded full of
energy despite the sleepless night and looming layoffs. They spoke for about fifteen minutes, until
Lewin abruptly ended the call in preparation for takeoff.

“I’ve gotta go,” Lewin told Judson. “They’re telling me I have to hang up my phone.”'

~ http://www.salon.com/2013/09/11/sept_11_se...r_on_flight_11/

'Just as he [Pendyala Vamshikrishna] boarded Flight 11, he called [his wife] Prasanna, who was unwell.
'I'll be home soon, sweetie,' he said. 'I boarded the plane. It's on time. I'll be there around lunch
time.'''

~ http://www.rediff.com/news/2003/sep/16spec1.htm

'...at approximately 7:30 a.m., [AA manager of flight services Michael] WOODWARD went to AA
Flight 11 in order to check on the status of the flight and the flight attendants. WOODWARD spoke
briefly with the flight attendants and looked on board Flight 11. WOODWARD did not notice
anything he considered to be unusual on board Flight 11.
'

This post has been edited by poppyburner: Jan 17 2014, 02:16 AM

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Jan 17 2014, 04:30 AM
Post #79

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

i find this thread to be an informative/insightful examination of the "flight 11" calls and events related to them, including the gate issue and the possibility of two planes:
http://letsrollforums.com/fog-fiction-and-flight-t28270.html - very long but worth a read.

note - an intriguing find about gate 32 in this post (read about Elizabeth Williams seeing an empty plane at gate 32 after flight 11 was allegedly already airborne and hijacked):
http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php?p=2...amp;postcount=5

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Jan 17 2014, 11:56 PM
Post #80

Member No.: 7,552

'...flight 11 [Gate 32] was locked up and ready to go at 7:40 a.m.'

~ AA Ramp/Customer Service Manager (Logan): SALVATORE P. MISURACA http://www.scribd.com/doc/14094215/T7-B17-...Entire-Contents

'Flight 11, scheduled to leave Logan Airport in Boston at 8:10 a.m., pushed back from the gate
at 7:45 a.m. and departed at 7:59 a.m.
'

~ http://www.911myths.com/images/7/7e/ST00001A.pdf

'WILLIAMS stated on September 11, 2001, at approximately 8 a.m., she was working in her
office at LOGAN AIRPORT when...WOODWARD...advised her that they needed to go to Gate 32...
Upon arrival at the gate, WILLIAMS and WOODWARD found an empty airplane.
'

~ 09/13/2001 AA Pease Manager: Elizabeth D. Williams, http://www.scribd.com/doc/18775594/T7-B10-...el-Woodward-372

'They [Woodward & Williams] went to the gate, realized the flight had left and came back
downstairs.
'

~ AA Flight Services Manager: Michael Woodward, 9/12/01, http://intelfiles.egoplex.com/2001-09-14-F...l-woodward2.pdf

'...finding nothing wrong there, walk back to their office, which takes them about two minutes.'

~ http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?e...ichael_woodward

Meaning, that the plane which they found at Gate 32 (approx. 17 minutes after 11's alleged
departure), was other than AA Flight 11? Perhaps the next plane?

'7:45 a.m. Al Filipov, passenger of Flight 11, calls his wife from the Admiral's club of AA to tell her
that he has switched from Delta Airlines to American Airlines. He is NOT aboard N334AA.
Filipov's Flight 11 is supposed to depart from Gate 26 and is delayed. That's why he has enough
time to call his wife. CBS News, 9/13/01
'

~ http://www.whale.to/b/911b.html

Again: '...at gate 32...[Ticket Lift worker: Liset] FROMETA provided receipts from credit
card purchases from Flight 11 for...ALEXANDER FILIPOV...'

Again: 'When she [AA standby stewardess Marsha L. Smith] arrived at the gate most of the people were
already on the plane. ... When she got to the gate she noticed two men in business attire exit the
ADMIRAL'S CLUB, then board the plane
.'

It seems that Alexander Filipov [aged 70], had 60 seconds to rush aboard AA Flight 11.

Controversial?:

'These boarding times from the American system are approximate only; for flight 11 they indicated
that some passengers boarded after the aircraft had pushed back from the gate.
'
~ (9/11 Commisson Report, note #9 of Chapter 1), http://911woodybox.blogspot.co.uk/2010/09/...mbarked-on.html

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 03:13 PM