IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pandora's Black Box - Chapter Two Released!

midwestzero
post Jan 27 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #61

Pilots For 911 Truth Researcher

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 125

Yeah, I think you guys should take this to eBay even, not just for the sales fact of the matter but the fact that a lot of people look for 9/11 Truth and other stuff in this matter on eBay, and it's one of the biggest places on the internet.. I think it would help with getting this out there.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wingmaster05
post Feb 8 2007, 11:21 PM
Post #62

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 487

Just got my copy of I and II...

worthy.gif salute.gif

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 9 2007, 12:11 AM
Post #63

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

worthy.gif salute.gif

+Quote Post
e-dog
post Feb 10 2007, 09:42 PM
Post #64

ITacHI^ - The Truth Will Set You Free.

Member No.: 74

QUOTE (painter @ Jan 13 2007, 01:24 AM)
Finally got the time to watch the whole thing

W O W !

I am so proud of YOU and everyone at PF911T.org!

You know, every time I watch one of these videos that get to the truth about 9/11 I get all emotional and start crying. Not sobbing out loud crying, but my blood pressure goes up, and I get all teary-eyed and sh*t. It just brings it all back and brings back WHY WE ARE DOING THIS. It just makes me so proud of all of us for sticking together and KEEPING AT THIS day in and day out for months (and for some of us, years). We really ARE getting somewhere, folks. I can't promise any of you that we are going to see the perps behind 9/11 in chains and orange overalls -- they may be beyond the reach of the law, we shall see. But even if they are, EXPOSING THEM AND EXPOSING THEIR OPPRESSION not only of the American people but of the world by their conniving, evil, lies WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE. The worst slavery is the slavery where a man doesn't know he is a slave. That is the kind of slavery we were all born into here. We were told we were free -- and we were, WITHIN LIMITS. We are now finding where those "limits" really are and THIS IN ITSELF is a revolutionary thing -- totally revolutionary in the history of humanity. We are unmasking the Hyrophants, pointing them out to everyone we can get to look. We are a long way from getting everything we want but we've already come a long, long way. WE KNOW THE TRUTH -- or, at least, we know that what we've been told is a lie and THAT IS THE TRUTH.

As people wake up, the world changes; it is inevitable. We don't really "get it" yet because we are too much a part of it, but eventually, perhaps, we'll look back on this from a future point and realize that we changed the world just by doing what we are all doing -- sharing information, inspiration, insight, hope.

God bless you, Rob, Gideon and everyon at PF911T!

Watching 9/11 Documentaries and truthmovies DOES make me emotional but not to a point that i get tears in my eyes... But reading Posts like this DO make my eyes tear... painter, You really know how to put your feelings in words- Something I am still trying to learn..

Thanks for the very emotional post.. Reading it was for me enough to make my eyes tear... thumbsup.gif

- I think everyone will agree with me if I say We are very proud of you painter and we are all very happy to have you on our side as an ally.

Again Guys- NICE Movie, very well-put-together Facts wink.gif

IT--

This post has been edited by e-dog: Feb 10 2007, 09:44 PM

+Quote Post
LaynaLand
post Mar 19 2007, 11:03 PM
Post #65

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 792

[I]
Hello...
Great stuff...used to be on the other side of this issue...but now I know after seeing many of these videos that it was an inside job.

There are too many unexplained happenings here and too many synchronicities numerically around this event for it to have been just a terror job.

thumbsup.gif

Now the next thing to do, is to find the passengers of the planes that were diverted.
I think they are in underground bases when the planes were diverted to military bases on 911.

I do not believe that Ted Olson would have permitted his wife to be on a plane that day, if he knew that it was going to hit the Pentagon.

Other were forewarned and stayed away.

Layna Jan Wilson,
Vancouver, Canada.

+Quote Post
grizz
post Mar 19 2007, 11:49 PM
Post #66

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

welcome.gif That's a good point about Ted Olson.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Mar 20 2007, 05:30 AM
Post #67

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

That depends on how well Ted and Barbara were getting along I think doh1.gif blink.gif whistle.gif

Welcome, LaynaLand welcome.gif

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 17 2007, 09:12 AM
Post #68

Group Icon

Posted with permission of the author..

From: "Kelly" <xxxxxxx@hotmail.com>  Add to Address Book  Add Mobile Alert 
To: pilots@pilotsfor911truth.org
Subject: positive note from the far east....
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 20:30:10 +0900

Robert.

I watched your video yesterday, it is to my knowledge one of the best
piece
of investigative reporting to this day in regard to the mysteries of
9/11.
Like yourself i am a rational individual & i am a firm adept of the
scientific methodology. take a position that you can actually back up
with a
specific verifiable scientific or academic process.
i am non US citizen living in Tokyo Japan, have a Master in political
sciences, and my field of research is contemporary history &
geo-politics. I
have done extensive researches in real conspiracies & political
intrigues.

+Quote Post
CocaineImportAge...
post Sep 1 2007, 02:04 AM
Post #69

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,846

In PBB... a lady ATC says "can you see that... can you see how fast that is"... or some thing like that... has she been interview by PFT and do we know how fast "it" was going and also the comments made in the bat cave that were destroyed... have these people been contacted and asked what they said in the log?

sorry if this has been asked before or i have`nt yet found it... thanks!

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 15 2008, 05:36 AM
Post #70

Group Icon

Martha Mommy wrote:
http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/

If you go to this site, then scroll down to the white letterhead and the video right below the letter called Flight of American 77 - it's LONG, just over an hour - but it was so interesting that I was tied to my seat one night until 1am watching it!!! (okay maybe I'm a geek but it was pretty amazing to me once it got right into it!)

http://kidsinvictoria.com/forum2/viewtopic...=asc&highlight=

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 08:21 PM