IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pandora's Black Box - Chapter Two Released!

rob balsamo
post Jan 12 2007, 08:22 PM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Oceans Flow @ Jan 12 2007, 07:15 PM)
Thanks for listing some of us in the credits, JDX.  That's very cool.  It makes me feel like I actually did something, even though I didn't. biggrin.gif

You do more than you know OF... wink.gif

I thank those when its deserved.. and you deserved it. Believe me...

Probably the hardest part of the film was trying not to miss anyone in the credits who deserved thanks. Im sure i missed some here or there... but i covered most of it. All the members here have contributed a great deal whether they think they did or not.

cheers.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
StevenDC
post Jan 12 2007, 08:28 PM
Post #22

Nitpick

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 374

Just watched the video in it's entirety. Had trouble loading in the very beginning.

Now, I'll give you one attaboy for the whole video being fantastic... thumbsup.gif

And you get one big complaint from the music playing while I am trying to hear what is being said, I can't hear the NTSB voice over this music.

gave you five stars..
would have given you six....

This post has been edited by StevenDC: Jan 12 2007, 08:31 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 12 2007, 08:35 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

yeah.. i played the music because it was the same old blahblah1.gif blahblah1.gif blahblah1.gif from the NTSB... "No comment" BS.

Thanks everyone. .glad you like it.

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jan 12 2007, 08:35 PM
Post #24

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Buy a DVD dude. All those minor problems go away.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 12 2007, 08:39 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

QUOTE (Cary @ Jan 12 2007, 07:35 PM)
Buy a DVD dude. All those minor problems go away.

VERY true...

the hang in the beginning is due to google. If you hit pause and let it load.. back it up a bit.. it shouldnt hang. Dont know why it hangs when the download is faster than the stream.

The DVD is spectacular! I just got done watching it. The google earth shots are incredible. Same with the Sim clips.

Also the DVD includes phone calls with a FDR Expert (with altered voice) talking about Flight Data Recorder accuracy... good stuff.

Also a recent FBI call i did with Jeff. I spoke to them this time...

+Quote Post
grizz
post Jan 12 2007, 09:00 PM
Post #26

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

QUOTE (johndoeX @ Jan 13 2007, 12:39 AM)
Also a recent FBI call i did with Jeff. I spoke to them this time...

Ooo. You tease. I'll be checking the mailbox every day. charge.gif

+Quote Post
painter
post Jan 12 2007, 09:24 PM
Post #27

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

Finally got the time to watch the whole thing

W O W !

I am so proud of YOU and everyone at PF911T.org!

You know, every time I watch one of these videos that get to the truth about 9/11 I get all emotional and start crying. Not sobbing out loud crying, but my blood pressure goes up, and I get all teary-eyed and sh*t. It just brings it all back and brings back WHY WE ARE DOING THIS. It just makes me so proud of all of us for sticking together and KEEPING AT THIS day in and day out for months (and for some of us, years). We really ARE getting somewhere, folks. I can't promise any of you that we are going to see the perps behind 9/11 in chains and orange overalls -- they may be beyond the reach of the law, we shall see. But even if they are, EXPOSING THEM AND EXPOSING THEIR OPPRESSION not only of the American people but of the world by their conniving, evil, lies WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE. The worst slavery is the slavery where a man doesn't know he is a slave. That is the kind of slavery we were all born into here. We were told we were free -- and we were, WITHIN LIMITS. We are now finding where those "limits" really are and THIS IN ITSELF is a revolutionary thing -- totally revolutionary in the history of humanity. We are unmasking the Hyrophants, pointing them out to everyone we can get to look. We are a long way from getting everything we want but we've already come a long, long way. WE KNOW THE TRUTH -- or, at least, we know that what we've been told is a lie and THAT IS THE TRUTH.

As people wake up, the world changes; it is inevitable. We don't really "get it" yet because we are too much a part of it, but eventually, perhaps, we'll look back on this from a future point and realize that we changed the world just by doing what we are all doing -- sharing information, inspiration, insight, hope.

God bless you, Rob, Gideon and everyon at PF911T!

+Quote Post
grizz
post Jan 12 2007, 09:30 PM
Post #28

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

What painter said.

+Quote Post
jo56
post Jan 12 2007, 09:36 PM
Post #29

Member No.: 321

Wow!

Just finished watching the video. Hard to argue with facts!

Great work, guys!

+Quote Post
dnd
post Jan 13 2007, 01:24 AM
Post #30

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 136

jdx, only 20 minutes in and so far its one of the best I've seen. I'm glad you are presenting this without any theories, but just the plain facts. We need more documentaries like this. While theories such as who benefitted and how the towers fell are good, it comes across too conspiritorial for skeptics which they will end up ignoring everything. Excellent work!!

-Dane

This post has been edited by dnd: Jan 13 2007, 01:27 AM

+Quote Post
HotDogBun
post Jan 13 2007, 01:28 AM
Post #31

Group: Guest
Member No.: 15

Great job guys.

Love the cautious approach and lack of finger pointing. Withholding judgment on the bigger picture of 9/11 and not going further than calling things into question is a great approach to the issue. I hope it proves successful.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 13 2007, 01:28 AM
Post #32

Group Icon

QUOTE (dnd @ Jan 13 2007, 12:24 AM)
jdx, only 20 minutes in and so far its probably the best I've seen.  I'm glad you are presenting this without any theories, but just the plain facts.  Excellent work!!

-Dane

Well, we do offer 'possibility' based on the facts later in the film.. you'll see.. wink.gif

Also, i'd like to add that the 'possibility' we offer is not what we think EXACTLY what happened (in terms of type aircraft and/or ordinance used).. but based on the facts we have to go on, it certainly fits and it gives an idea of the plausibility of the possibility.

(sorry for being vague.. i dont want to give too much away for those who havent seen it.. whistle.gif )

+Quote Post
dnd
post Jan 13 2007, 01:49 AM
Post #33

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 136

Guess I spoke too soon. laugh.gif

Very impressed with the explanation of the flight data recorder data, BTW. Good to have a pilots perspective on this. Again excellent work. Definitely getting this on DVD. cheers.gif

-Dane

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 13 2007, 01:55 AM
Post #34

Group Icon

Thanks for your support Dane...

I must say, i was pretty impressed with the quality of the film on DVD considering most of the clips we use are rare and we had to dig deep to get them. You'll also enjoy the extras on the DVD which brings it all together even more thoroughly.

Thanks again..

Rob

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 13 2007, 02:32 AM
Post #35

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

What painter said - I teared up as well.

It's fantastic. Just blew me away.

I already said this to JDX in a PM - but what's really great about it is it focuses on the part of the 9/11 ruse that most people avoid - because it is the most troubling, controversial and dotted with pitfalls as we all know - and builds a foundation with facts. This film effectively eliminates many of the huge uncertainties - very important film.

cheers.gif

+Quote Post
HotDogBun
post Jan 13 2007, 02:58 AM
Post #36

Group: Guest
Member No.: 15

I wasn;t logged in to GV when i watched it so i could not comment, but now i went back to add a comment and the comments listing is gone, there isnt even a comments link, what gives?

+Quote Post
LizzyTish
post Jan 13 2007, 09:35 AM
Post #37

Member No.: 215

It's front page news on 911 Blogger this morning. It's a masterpiece, JDX! thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
georgie101
post Jan 13 2007, 10:54 AM
Post #38

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 114

QUOTE (HotDogBun @ Jan 13 2007, 06:58 AM)
I wasn;t logged in to GV when i watched it so i could not comment, but now i went back to add a comment and the comments listing is gone, there isnt even a comments link, what gives?

i wanted to do the same thing. it sucks!

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 13 2007, 01:11 PM
Post #39

Group Icon

Yeah.. im sorry about not opening the comments section on the video. I just didnt want it turning into a pissing contest with those others who love to spin (im sure you all know who we are talking about) distracting the viewer from watching the film.

After someone watches the film and are curious to see comments, im sure they will search the web.

Cheers!
Rob

+Quote Post
georgie101
post Jan 13 2007, 03:06 PM
Post #40

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 114

QUOTE (johndoeX @ Jan 13 2007, 05:11 PM)
Yeah.. im sorry about not opening the comments section on the video. I just didnt want it turning into a pissing contest with those others who love to spin (im sure you all know who we are talking about) distracting the viewer from watching the film.

After someone watches the film and are curious to see comments, im sure they will search the web.

Cheers!
Rob

fair point, i didn't know you got the choice whether or not to leave a comment, never uploaded anything before. i can understand though, it only takes 1 stupid person to ruin something good.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 10:52 AM