IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pandora's Black Box - Chapter Two Released!

shure
post Jan 13 2007, 03:43 PM
Post #41

Group: Troll
Member No.: 99

great stuff !!!!,, excellent firts video "JDX", great way of conveying what actually happened !

p.s would the testimony of Norman Minetta debunk what is being said about turning off the transponders and not knowing where the airplane was ??
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 13 2007, 04:08 PM
Post #42

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The aircraft was lost on radar out in the WVA mountains. The aircraft that re-appears on radar a few minutes later could be any type of aircraft.

I re-did a clip in the film when the transponder is turned off to drive this point home. I will be uploading it to google within the next day or so...

I also had to fix a few typos and i removed the Kidd Rock song fro mthe NTSB call as some people were having a hard time hearing it. I agree, but i thought most already heard it and it was just the NTSB saying they cannot comment. But i removed it anyway.

Rob

+Quote Post
Truthseekers
post Jan 13 2007, 04:48 PM
Post #43

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 66

I have a question JDX. Later into the film, you show how the true altitude is worked out. What you show is by inputting 30.22 into the true altitude application you had open on the screen. What does this refer to?. I understand the 29 etc.. which is set and comes into effect at 18000 feet and shows by a drop back, but do not understand the 30.22.

Thanks wink.gif

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jan 13 2007, 05:10 PM
Post #44

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

WOW! Right now it's football time, but I gotta see that Pandora's Black Box!

cheers.gif

+Quote Post
painter
post Jan 13 2007, 05:40 PM
Post #45

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (shure @ Jan 13 2007, 07:43 PM)
great stuff !!!!,, excellent firts video "JDX", great way of conveying what actually happened !

p.s would the testimony of Norman Minetta debunk what is being said about turning off the transponders and not knowing where the airplane was ??

shure,

My lay-person understanding is that the transponder sends a signal that IDENTIFIES the aircraft to the FAA radar. So the blip on the radar monitor shows up with information next to it identifying the flight and other relevant information. When the transponder is turned off, the aircraft is still being picked up by radar as a blip but there is no identification along with it -- so, theoretically, it could be 'anything'. Once the transponder is off, only a visual sighting can identify the craft with certainty. If I have this wrong, hopefully one of the professionals will correct me.

+Quote Post
dnd
post Jan 13 2007, 06:01 PM
Post #46

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 136

QUOTE (Truthseekers @ Jan 13 2007, 03:48 PM)
I have a question JDX. Later into the film, you show how the true altitude is worked out. What you show is by inputting 30.22 into the true altitude application you had open on the screen. What does this refer to?. I understand the 29 etc.. which is set and comes into effect at 18000 feet and shows by a drop back, but do not understand the 30.22.

Thanks wink.gif

IIRC, its the local barometric pressure at Dulles Intl.

+Quote Post
Truthseekers
post Jan 13 2007, 06:17 PM
Post #47

Member No.: 66

QUOTE (dnd @ Jan 13 2007, 10:01 PM)

Thanks wink.gif

IIRC, its the local barometric pressure at Dulles Intl.

Ahh, ok, thanks, I understand more now. Ta wink.gif

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 13 2007, 06:29 PM
Post #48

Group Icon

Thanks wink.gif

local barometric pressure

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 13 2007, 06:31 PM
Post #49

Group Icon

QUOTE (painter @ Jan 13 2007, 04:40 PM)
My lay-person understanding is that the transponder sends a signal that IDENTIFIES the aircraft to the FAA radar. So the blip on the radar monitor shows up with information next to it identifying the flight and other relevant information. When the transponder is turned off, the aircraft is still being picked up by radar as a blip but there is no identification along with it -- so, theoretically, it could be 'anything'. Once the transponder is off, only a visual sighting can identify the craft with certainty. If I have this wrong, hopefully one of the professionals will correct me.

thumbsup.gif

Radar bounces off the metal of the aircraft and creats a 'blip'. The transponder intesifies that 'blip' return and put a label next to it.. altitude.. groundspeed.. etc etc...

+Quote Post
bill
post Jan 13 2007, 07:15 PM
Post #50

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

Over 2000 views in 2 days

cheers.gif

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 13 2007, 07:39 PM
Post #51

Group Icon

QUOTE (bill @ Jan 13 2007, 06:15 PM)

cheers.gif

Actually.. its in a little over 24 hours... and i think the views are a bit off.

But.. over 10,000 views between the main site and the forums in the past 24 hours... wink.gif

+Quote Post
painter
post Jan 14 2007, 03:30 PM
Post #52

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (johndoeX @ Jan 13 2007, 11:39 PM)
QUOTE (bill @ Jan 13 2007, 06:15 PM)

cheers.gif

Actually.. its in a little over 24 hours... and i think the views are a bit off.

But.. over 10,000 views between the main site and the forums in the past 24 hours... wink.gif

Damn good.

I just pinned this thread in Lounge. If that's not ok, unpin it.

+Quote Post
an-a
post Jan 24 2007, 07:41 PM
Post #53

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 494

Hello everyone.
This has been puzzling me...Okay,I'm no expert rolleyes.gif but is Pandora's Black Box not the best evidence put forward by the Truth movement so far?
Imho it is.
The crux of my post..I cannot see it on the" Scholars for9/11 Truth" website,the "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice" website,or Alex Jones website "Prisonplanet."Or have I just missed it?

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jan 24 2007, 07:55 PM
Post #54

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Welcome to the forum an-a. Yes, Rob did an excellent job with PBB Chap. 2. I haven't looked for it at S911T or Prison Planet. I'm guessing that Rob sent them the link. Anyone else know about this?

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 24 2007, 08:36 PM
Post #55

Group Icon

Spoke to Kevin on the phone (producer of Infowars).. he has a DVD on the way...

Spoke to Steve Jones on the phone.. he said he will be ordering a few DVD's...

Christine of KPFK wants to do a fund raiser with the DVD.

The best is for people to call into radio shows and spread the word.

+Quote Post
UnderTow
post Jan 26 2007, 04:17 PM
Post #56

Member No.: 19

Let's retouch a very important part of Pandora's Black Box research just so everyone can understand what we are saying here. Excuse any spelling mistakes.

1.) Deliberate Tampering and Indent to Decieve
The NTSB Flight Simulation does not reflect the actual barometer/altitude adjustments on the descent whereas it does on the climb. In effect misrepresenting the actual alititude of the airplane at the end of the film.
There is no way on this earth that this is by accident or mistake. It took a purposeful intent to NOT adjust the Altitude on the descent. Someone had to purposefully Remove this Parameter from the simulation at that point in the descent as shown in the film.

This is a Huge Smoldering Nuclear Armed Crater in the official story. Without this intentional adjustment to the simulation anyone who was watching this film would most surely say "hum, why does the flight data end at 480 Feet above Sea Level?"

Especially if the airplane is 1 to 2 seconds from impact and everything said so far has this plane come in clipping light poles, skimming the ground, and flying 20 feet off the ground across the pentagon lawn.

DOES ANYONE NOT UNDERSTAND THIS??

typos fixed by jdx wink.gif

This post has been edited by johndoeX: Jan 26 2007, 04:20 PM

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jan 26 2007, 04:44 PM
Post #57

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Got it UnderTow.

+Quote Post
midwestzero
post Jan 27 2007, 10:45 PM
Post #58

Pilots For 911 Truth Researcher

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 125

Rob and everyone else involved in this film,

I would like to personally say thank you for all the hard work and dedication in the making of this film/DVD, this is by far one of the best 9/11 films I have ever seen, all the work that was put into this, the comparisons of plane/missile are great, who would have knew they were that close in comparison, the phone calls are excellent also, I suggest everyone who is on this forum should PLEASE PLEASE do what you can to get this film, I am spreading the word around Indiana about this great movie, please everyone else pick this up, 14.95 is a small fee for something as great as this, and I'm not even going to get into the bonus features, but the price you pay for the DVD is worth the bonus features alone!

+Quote Post
painter
post Jan 27 2007, 10:49 PM
Post #59

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Thanks, midwestzero! thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 27 2007, 10:54 PM
Post #60

Group Icon

Thanks buddy.. glad you liked the DVD.

FBI call was pretty good huh? wink.gif

Hope the voice wasnt too distorted on the FDR Expert call. We need to keep him anonymous.. he is really helping out.

cheers.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 11:07 AM