IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Parts found

rob balsamo
post Aug 14 2006, 01:57 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

None were matched via serial numbers with MX logs...

Also interesting to note. That engine fell more than 1000 feet and didnt do any damage to concrete.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
behind
post Aug 25 2006, 09:29 PM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 13

If these plane part came from the plane who hit the tower... then it is very hard for me to belive that it have just land where they are in the photos... at least the bigger engine part.

Firstly, where is the damage in the concrete and secondly.... well, I dont know how to describe it... but it just look so suspicious.

More later smile.gif

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Nov 10 2006, 03:45 AM
Post #3

Polymeta.com search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Group: Library team
Member No.: 77

I think we can safely assume that the enginge either bounced and/or rolled to that location or was moved there (though that looks awfully heavy to move unless there was a good reason to). It would be very strange indeed if something followed the trajectory down which that engine would have and just stayed put exactly where it first hit the ground. So that probably explains the lack of observable concrete damage.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 10 2006, 07:52 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (waterdancer @ Nov 10 2006, 02:45 AM)
I think we can safely assume that the enginge either bounced and/or rolled to that location or was moved there (though that looks awfully heavy to move unless there was a good reason to). It would be very strange indeed if something followed the trajectory down which that engine would have and just stayed put exactly where it first hit the ground. So that probably explains the lack of observable concrete damage.

Im starting to be in agreement with that. I have looked over the trajectory and crunched some numbers since posting the above information and they seem to match up with speed/distance and acceleration due to gravity.

Now the only thing left is to match that part with UA175.. a 767... hopefully with maintenance logs. I have read some articles that say it may be from a 737? dunno.. still researching..

+Quote Post
JackD
post Dec 12 2006, 07:29 PM
Post #5

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 238

Theory: all UA175 parts found underneath scaffolding. NOt a coincidence.

Parts were placed there much earlier, and under tarp, which hung from scaffoliding. During WTC explosions, tarp removed. No one would pay attention.

Voila, plane parts. Which of course, as USAF George Nelson pointed out, have never been matched to time-change parts of the UA175 craft.

if there's nothing to hide, that would be the first information made public, ya think?

+Quote Post
kawika
post Aug 16 2007, 04:12 PM
Post #6

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,719

I find it virtually impossible that this part arrived at such a wonderfully sheltered location without killing or injuring anyone. When Flight 175 impacted the South Tower people would have been standing/staring up at WTC1. Even if they began running north as the fireball erupted out the east and north faces of WTC2, some huge numbers of individuals would have been in the street where the engine fell.

Why is it so hard to get information about where all these parts ended up? The FBI is in charge of recovering thousands of parts and nobody can be brought before the public to answer a simple question?

I urge you to get hold of the CBS documentary, WHAT WE SAW. During the segment with Scott Pelley, you will see a very short clip of FBI scavengers finding/receiving something of value from a cop and very suspiciously turning their backs on the camerman to walk away. Watch the cop and agents' eyes meet just before they turn to obscure their booty.

I wanna see all these parts!!!

+Quote Post
kawika
post Aug 17 2007, 04:44 PM
Post #7

Addition to my last post:

My point about people being in the streets and running north away from the impacted South Tower was that they would have their backs to the tower and the debris hurtling towards them. That no one was killed is an amazing feat!

That the engine did not impact another high-rise building or car on its way to Church and Murray is another amazing feat.

No doubt you have seen the photo of this engine with a carpenter's square laid on top? Some savvy character put it there to show its relative size. (sixth image down the page)

rense.com

Shut My Mouth!!

While I was looking for the link to the engine photo, I found this article relating to an engine part striking a police car and [possibly] injuring a policeman. See this:

bbc news

+Quote Post
behind
post Aug 17 2007, 05:02 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (kawika @ Aug 17 2007, 08:44 PM)
While I was looking for the link to the engine photo, I found this article relating to an engine part striking a police car and [possibly] injuring a policeman. See this:

bbc news

Ok. Interesting story.

Manuel Delgado, paramedic "We... finally arrived at the corner of... West Broadway and Vesey. As soon as we arrived... a massive explosion goes off... We didn't know that it was a second plane...

I immediately tell everyone to get out of the car and hide somewhere... There was a police car... on the corner there and some debris comes down... and it just crushes it... It looked like part of an engine. It was pretty big. It was probably the size of the hood because it kind of hit it, bounced, and then rolled off. "

+Quote Post
kawika
post Aug 18 2007, 12:32 PM
Post #9

Maybe this guy is talking about another plane part because his street intersection (Vesey and West Broadway) is a ways off from Church and Murray. See this map"

mapquest

We need to track this paramedic down and ask him about his observations.

But again, WHO STOLE THE EVIDENCE and where is it now?

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Aug 18 2007, 03:42 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

I of course believe that all this stuff was planted in some way. The question is, were they smart and diligent enough to plant parts that were correctly from a 767? Did they imagine that anyone would notice or care or do some investigative work? JDX, if I might offer a compliment, I am always impressed the way you seem to hone in on those aspects of the ruse that can be turned into solid evidence of a crime. Who knows, maybe we will make a difference.

Keep up the good work thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
behind
post Aug 18 2007, 06:01 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (kawika @ Aug 18 2007, 04:32 PM)
Maybe this guy is talking about another plane part because his street intersection (Vesey and West Broadway) is a ways off from Church and Murray. See this map"

mapquest

We need to track this paramedic down and ask him about his observations.

But again, WHO STOLE THE EVIDENCE and where is it now?

Yes...he say: "Vesey and West Broadway"

But FEMA did not mention it (only Church and Murray)

And yes... good question, where are all the evidence now.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Aug 18 2007, 08:02 PM
Post #12

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Well if we can believe the medic who saw the part bounce off the squad car, then there were airplanes.

Parts placed conveniently under scaffolds tends to offset that.

+Quote Post
jrnsr
post Aug 18 2007, 10:18 PM
Post #13

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 1,686

a massive explosion goes off... We didn't know that it was a second plane...

Interesting how the medic never heard an airliner, but claims there was a massive explosion. There was undoubtedly lots of glass, windows frames and aluminum siding, maybe office contents, too, but no guarantees of aircraft wreckage. Wouldn't you expect to see some in the hole left by a destroyed aircraft? There's about 100 tons unaccounted for.

Please don't say, airliners are too quiet to be noticed. A jetliner in Manhattan would be hard to miss. A few months ago, I HEARD an airliner in the distance heading straight for my business, abnormally low. As it turned, I recognized the blue belly as Air Force One carrying Gerald Ford over to the U of M Stadium. Willow Run is about a dozen miles away, and as I enter this, you can hear a jetliner not far off, and now another.

I like to hear the old war birds flying around and run out to catch a glimpse.

By the way, has anyone found holes that engine and the wheel came through? They're in too good of a condition to blast through steel columns, not just once, but twice, and too wide to squeeze through the windows.

This post has been edited by jrnsr: Aug 18 2007, 10:26 PM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Aug 18 2007, 10:32 PM
Post #14

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

When there is chaos and havoc on the streets, hundreds or thousands of people in panic, I suspect one might not be able to HEAR the 1 or 2 second event that was the plane's approach. But one WOULD hear, apparently, the subsequent explosion.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jan 24 2009, 03:28 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294