IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Men Who Killed Kennedy - Merged Thread, Episodes 7-9

7forever
post Mar 29 2011, 10:48 AM
Post #121

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,347

Everyone can see, even the Kennedy Kooks that Greer's left arm is swiftly jerking over his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. CASE CLOSED, with no challenge from any lone nutter or ct'er like Groden and Marrs.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
7forever
post Mar 30 2011, 02:48 PM
Post #122

Clint describes a massive exit that could have only been caused by that goon, Greer.

Clint Hill saw the massive hole on the right rear portion of his head.

Mr. HILL. This is the first sound that I heard; yes, sir. I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, ran to the Presidential limousine. Just about as I reached it, there was another sound, which was different than the first sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo. I put my right foot, I believe it was, on the left rear step of the automobile, and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car.
Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head, and he had slumped noticeably to his left. Mrs. Kennedy had jumped up from the seat and was, it appeared to me, reaching for something coming off the right rear bumper of the car, the right rear tail, when she noticed that I was trying to climb on the car. She turned toward me and I grabbed her and put her back in the back seat, crawled up on top of the back seat and lay there.

Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

The back of his head opens up at the moment of the front right impact.

FRAME 337

+Quote Post
7forever
post Apr 5 2011, 03:39 PM
Post #123

QUOTE (Bulthompsn;9626276)
I stand by my initial research as to the major upper level players.

The inside the car shot in my opinion if accurate does not preclude an accidental discharge of the firearm.

I do not have instant recall at the moment but I seem to remember some vague accusations regarding the upper level people subbing inexperienced guys on the detail.

The shots from behind are a given. Also other shots in the plaza. The truth is always stranger than fiction.

In this scenario they had a "hit" in the back from long range. They had a hit from the front still. Also potentially from the front hitting the Governor. Both he and his wife swore until they day they died that shots came from the front. In the crossfire it would be understandable if the agent driving freaks out and pulls a revolver and attempts a shot to the rear. Ask yourself what would you do if you were in that drivers seat with a weapon at the ready?

Whether intentional or unintentional this scenario is supported by the actions afterward whereby the car is "wiped". If an agent was involved they HAD to cover that up immediately. I should clarify each participant AFTER the fact has no need to be "in on" the murder at all to cover up after the fact with zeal and complicity. Prevention of an open revolution, prevention of WWIII, general career CYA are all the potential unintended consequences if the truth gets out.

Greer shooting Kennedy by accident is a patently absurd theory but really is the only defense if Greer ever took the stand. He would admit to shooting jfk by accident in the commission of shooting back at the assassins and that explains why he lied about even seeing Kennedy let alone saying he turned only once. He died in 85. The buffoon's on the right.

+Quote Post
7forever
post Apr 11 2011, 10:49 AM
Post #124

The great fake reflection footage that started it all in 7-09.

-The fake blob recoils and separates from Roy's head when Greer fires revolver.
-The fake hand coming off wheel begins with 2 dots.
-They both make eye contact after turning back straight.
-Kellerman raises hand signaling that Greer's gonna shoot back.
-The white lane (by driver's door) comes into focus just in time to blend in with the fake grey streak which mirrored Greer's arm crossing that's seen in the nix film.
-The fake grey streak is over his shoulder first and then across when it's needed.
-The fake forehead reflection replacing Greer's hand is the only one that cannot be independently proven fake without the nix film or other evidence.
-Kellerman moves his head forward, backward and forward again in 1 second in an attempt to block the gun's view from the north side of Elm street.
-Watch the driver's door when Greer turns to shoot back. Something appears beneath the white lane which is very likely the curb.
-Watch the top of Greer's head after he shoots jfk. He still had a reflection, so they darkened it to distract from the silly fakery on Roy's head.

Greer's arm crosses in nix, confirming the logical reasons for Zapruder film fakery.

YouTube - Jfk Assassination the limo driver theory Debunked

+Quote Post
datars
post Apr 13 2011, 11:14 PM
Post #125

New Terrorist in Town

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE (Carl Bank @ Jan 16 2007, 02:43 AM) *
Hey Method, Gideon, Datars and folks.

Sorry for not having the time right now to see it,
but can you answer a question?

For all I learned about JFK, it was his driver William Greer,
who shot him.

(Greer turned around and shot him dirctly in the forehead,
and Jackie tried to escape from Greer over the trunk, which can be
seen in the Zapruder film.)

Is this mentioned in this series or is there something new?

Carl

Greer was in on it, but did not shoots JFK

+Quote Post
7forever
post Apr 15 2011, 01:34 PM
Post #126

Greer's left arm crossing in the Nix film and the fake reflection in Zapruder are in perfect sync with the headshot.

FRAMES 312-313

case closed

This post has been edited by 7forever: Apr 15 2011, 01:35 PM

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Apr 15 2011, 03:16 PM
Post #127

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 315

QUOTE (datars @ Apr 12 2011, 02:14 AM) *
Greer was in on it, but did not shoots JFK

i'm w/ datars on this one. read douglas' book 'jfk and the unspeakable'.

+Quote Post
7forever
post Apr 16 2011, 02:58 PM
Post #128

JFK'S real assassin, William Greer, provides correct wound path

Mr. Specter.
Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
Mr. Greer.
No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.

Mr. Specter.
Indicating the right eye
. (Greer pointed over his right eye)
Mr. Greer.
I may be wrong.
Mr. Specter.
You don't know which eye?
Mr. Greer.
I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
Mr. Specter.
Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?

Mr. Greer.
I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right?
Mr. Greer.
Upper right side.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?
Mr. Greer.
The skull was completely--this part was completely gone

Upper right side, going toward the rear fired by Greer.

FRAME 337

+Quote Post
7forever
post Apr 20 2011, 02:55 PM
Post #129

QUOTE (BlueAngel;74443)
You haven't provided any witnesses who saw or heard anything that proves Greer shot Kennedy.

I don't need eyewitnesses, nor would a prosecutor, when they have video footage of the killer, killing their victim. Greer's left arm crossing in Nix proves Zapruder was altered to hide Greer's arm movements that killed Kennedy.

Fake reflection causes headshot for Z.

+Quote Post
7forever
post Apr 21 2011, 01:03 PM
Post #130

The damage is exaggerated in Zapruder. The red blotch is fake on the right side. The back of his head opens up at the moment of front right impact.

FRAME 312, BEFORE THE REAR GAPES OPEN.

+Quote Post
7forever
post Apr 23 2011, 12:52 PM
Post #131

QUOTE (malkor;1059680209)
sorry, you're out of luck with that one. there is no evidence of a right front entrance. the video evidence shows an exit somewhere on the right side.

from greer's position, the entrance would have been from the front. the debris flies in the wrong direction for that to be possible.

There is zero evidence of any exit on the right side or front. Show us one frame or autopsy pic with the government's fantasy exit. There is none. The rear skull opens up at the moment of front right impact.

+Quote Post
7forever
post Apr 25 2011, 10:58 AM
Post #132

The right rear exit wound confirmed @ closer examination

There is zero evidence of any exit on the right side or front. There is no evidence which holds up to scrutiny that supports a right side entrance because it would've exited the left side not right rear. The grassy knoll is a clever red herring that was easily debunked by simple geometry. The rear skull opens up at the moment of front right impact.

This is just before 313. The top and bottom of the skull is distinguishable with the hole in between.

FRAME 313 is more difficult to decipher the top of the skull but the same thing appears and the zoom makes it clear. There appears to be a tail at the bottom break in the skull, which confuses things without the zoom.

+Quote Post
7forever
post Apr 25 2011, 01:47 PM
Post #133

The old copies of Zapruder always show incriminating evidence of the rear exit and film alteration more clearly.
Frame 312 shows no fake red mist and his head intact. Frame 313 shows the rear gape clearly in this copy without any confusion. The eye can easily distinguish the top and bottom skull and the hole in between.

+Quote Post
7forever
post Apr 25 2011, 04:41 PM
Post #134

Zapruder Film Forgery For Dummies

The gaping exit and skull detaching appears between 312-313, 313-314, and 316-317. They did their best to hide the hole but slow motion exposes it and the attempts to hide that hole.

In between 316-317 a ghost-like image shows the white lane through jfk's head. That hole closes up by 317.

+Quote Post
7forever
post Apr 25 2011, 07:56 PM
Post #135

QUOTE (7forever @ Apr 25 2011, 12:47 PM) *
The old copies of Zapruder always show incriminating evidence of the rear exit and film alteration more clearly.
Frame 312 shows no fake red mist and his head intact. Frame 313 shows the rear gape clearly in this copy without any confusion. The eye can easily distinguish the top and bottom skull and the hole in between.

+Quote Post
7forever
post May 5 2011, 10:36 AM
Post #136

Mocking and debunking a few board trolls

QUOTE (porsteamboy;3832340)
I have told you about tail splash, where brain matter and blood are forced out the entrance, also due from the increased press.

If there was any tail splash at the point of entrance, (which there was NOT) it's in the right front at the exact moment the right rear skull gapes open. You've been debunked with your own idiotic nonsense about nothing that proves Greer shot JFK.LOL

The right rear is gaped open with the fake mist at right front.

This is why there will never be an opposition because anyone will look stupid even trying anything besides ignoring the pink elephant in the room.

+Quote Post
7forever
post Dec 13 2011, 04:52 PM
Post #137

Slow motion confirms the exit happening exactly with this fake blood spray which purpose was to block the front entrance from view.

The fake reflection is perfectly extending backward with the fake mist forming in the right front.

The rear starts gaping when the fake mist appears in right front.

+Quote Post
datars
post Feb 3 2012, 08:46 PM
Post #138

New Terrorist in Town

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 6

Here some links on uTube

Dr. Shaw - Bullet still in leg 11-22-63 (Kennedy Detail)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OyI0P6WYIY

AMAZING medical evidence news- Kennedy Detail Vince Palamara
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ8NJwq58Fg

JFK Assassination - Don Cook-Roy Cooper Film 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kaVM2-9f3Q

Film-2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pZbdB_xzVU

Film-3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSupQ0QPKyk

Film-4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJmMS-R7Mz0

Film-5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBAv6atLSts

Film-6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gijhkXUzQ60

Film-7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLo2HcwbmEA

Excellent JFK Documentary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDbodTKnTjc

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Jun 4 2012, 09:44 AM
Post #139

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 315

//windshield bullet hole

http://lewrockwell.com/orig13/horne-d2.1.1.html

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 07:06 AM