IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Fight Fire With Fire, Media Coverage

liberty-911
post Feb 18 2007, 12:16 AM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 627

The events of 911 used Aircraft to gain Media coverage. It worked but with Lies. Now, its our turn to use Aircraft to gain Media coverage, but this time with Truth. All we need is to have all Aircraft in the U.S. remain on the ground for one day, say July 4, 2007 and let the Media cover this story about why the Pilots demand answers to evidence that contradicts the Official Story. We must get this story back in front of the public and challenge the Lies that our elected leaders are ignoring. Justice can Not exist without Truth, and Truth can Not be destroyed. Futhermore, it is a crime to conceal or alter the TRUTH of any crime. I believe the legal term used to describe this behavior is an "accessory after the fact" TREASON. As an A&P mechanic for over 25 years I still can not figure how a Boeing 757 got through a 19 foot diameter hole.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Normbc9
post Apr 1 2007, 10:15 PM
Post #2

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 856

QUOTE (liberty-911 @ Feb 17 2007, 11:16 PM)
The events of 911 used Aircraft to gain Media coverage. It worked but with Lies. Now, its our turn to use Aircraft to gain Media coverage, but this time with Truth. All we need is to have all Aircraft in the U.S. remain on the ground for one day, say July 4, 2007 and let the Media cover this story about why the Pilots demand answers to evidence that contradicts the Official Story. We must get this story back in front of the public and challenge the Lies that our elected leaders are ignoring. Justice can Not exist without Truth, and Truth can Not be destroyed. Futhermore, it is a crime to conceal or alter the TRUTH of any crime. I believe the legal term used to describe this behavior is an "accessory after the fact" TREASON. As an A&P mechanic for over 25 years I still can not figure how a Boeing 757 got through a 19 foot diameter hole.

I'd be willing to bet a quarter if year pay that if the aviators of the US did dtay on the ground for a single day preceeded by thee announcem,ent taht iit was going to happen and the reason is trhe lack of truth about the 911 event in total we'd have some kind of response from the White House. It may not be what we would like to hear but then consider their track record. truth is only a word to those people and not anything more. When they raise their right hand and place the left on the bible all they are doing is invoking their perceived inherent right to lie. We all know that this is only the tip of the iceberg too. The events we have been lied to about are now so numerous, when listed it would take volumes of written pages. The multi-tiered system of justice is another issue we should all sit up and pay attention to. Elected ooficials are embarrassed by the media and basically tried in the media but seldom are held accountable for disdeeds. But the working pwerson is the one who populates the prisons. I'm now skeptical of the seizure of the British military personnel by Iran. I'll bet we never find out the truth about this event either.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 09:01 AM