IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Fbi Interference Pre-9/11, Frasca and Bowman - What do they tell us

maturin42
post Feb 19 2007, 12:17 AM
Post #1

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

With all the 9/11 evidence that isn't really, unless it is someday openly acknowledged as such, it's strange that the purely circumstantial evidence of the behavior of a few FBI supervisors is so pursuasive and incriminating. It is so because of the utter predictability of such acts IF you understand that the purpose of some levels of the FBI bureaucracy was to stop discovery of the plot taking shape. Frasca sat on both the Moussoui warrant and the Phoenix memo while those who were really trying to protect the American people screamed and did everything they could to head off the dangers. OK, incompetence thrives in Bureaucracy. But incompetence on that scale and under those conditions should so completely embarrass the bureaucracy that those responsible would be summarily drummed out of the service or at least shuttled to a lowly sinecure to rot out the remainder of their careers. But no, Mr. Frasca was promoted to a position of more responsibility in "counter-terrorism" and Mr. Bowman received both a cash reward and recognition for outstanding service. When a congressman protested the latter he got no results.

What else do you have to say under the circumstances? How brazen does a thuggish regime have to be to reward openly such acts? Do they feel untouchable? I suppose so.

I hope they are wrong and are proven to be so before too long.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 19 2007, 12:20 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Welcome to the forums maturin! Excellent first post...

Cheers!
Rob

+Quote Post
painter
post Feb 19 2007, 05:53 AM
Post #3

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

You're exactly right, maturin42.

If you've read Michael Ruppert's work you should know that he has said, "9/11 was not an intelligence failure, it was an intelligence success." It was an operation that was carried off, although not flawlessly, nevertheless sufficiently so to have allowed the perpetrators to gain total control of the government, the military and the media in one fell swoop and, in addition, get away with cold blooded murder, treason and war crimes in broad daylight. To my knowledge to date, NOT ONE INDIVIDUAL in any position of authority within the Federal Government has been held accountable for the events that unfolded on 9/11. Not one. It were as if America was left utterly defenseless. And, if that weren't enough, most of the individuals in key decision making positions that day have beneffitted materially as a result. You can take that at any level you choose pretty much -- military, government or civilian. Larry Silverstein, Dick Cheney, General Eberhard, the whole Rumseld/Neoconservative agenda, major Corporations such as Haliburton, Raytheon, Standard Oil -- you name it. Everything got better for Bush, the Republicans and all their rich friends -- for a time.

The truth is obvious to anyone who is willing to look at the facts. But that is the problem. These facts are not being trumpeted by the media (quite the contrary, in fact) AND subsequently the responsibility for spreading the word about what is actually going on has fallen to average citizens, in many ways ill prepared for the task. Most people don't bother to look too deeply into the matter. Some that do continue to insist that the official fairy tale is the only reasonable one, evidence be damned.

This latter, in fact, this "faith based reality" syndrome, has become the quintessence of our time. All of the major decisions that have been made, again whether we're talking about domestic or foreign policy, are now based in this "faith based reality" mentality. Everyone is running around with his hair on fire trying to figure out why nothing quite works the way it is supposed to when, in point of fact, the majority of people in this country all the way to the top are living in a make-believe "reality bubble" driven mostly by corporate owned media. Everything is 'about' what they can sell -- and the truth doesn't sell well at all, and for completely understandable reasons. Who wants to take the risk of taking any real, meaningful responsibility for this unfolding disaster when it is so much easier and, indeed, rewarded to just pretend that nothing the least bit out of the ordinary is happening.

Is there anyone at the helm of our Ship of State? Or are we the USS TITANIC, a ship of fools, careening ever closer to the precipice of global disaster while the iPod plays on?

History. The Neoconservatives are telling us flat out that they are writing our history for us and while we're trying to figure it out, they're already on to their next move:
"We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."

~Ron Suskind quoting an unnamed White House source (most likely Karl Rove) in a 10.17.04 New York Times Sunday Magazine article:
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/17/magazine...print&position=

Kinda hard to know quite what to say to that level of hubris, isn't it? I'll just add, history is a funny thing -- especially when we're talking about the future and the outcome of events. For example, I consider myself a reasonably intelligent human being. I admit I'm not the smartest or most devious mind on the planet but, still, I'm not utterly without a clue. Yet, when it comes right down to it, I can not predict with absolute certainty what is going to happen next. Some things I plan on and set in motion turn out as I wish but just as often they don't.

Right?

So, I can't help but think sometimes that people who think the way the un-named source quoted above thinks, is, as we used to say, cruzin for a bruzin.

On a different note, here is another article you might enjoy:

http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_an..._a_new_9_2f.htm

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Feb 19 2007, 12:39 PM
Post #4

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

QUOTE (painter @ Feb 19 2007, 04:53 AM)
You're exactly right, maturin42.
Kinda hard to know quite what to say to that level of hubris, isn't it? I'll just add, history is a funny thing -- especially when we're talking about the future and the outcome of events. For example, I consider myself a reasonably intelligent human being. I admit I'm not the smartest or most devious mind on the planet but, still, I'm not utterly without a clue. Yet, when it comes right down to it, I can not predict with absolute certainty what is going to happen next. Some things I plan on and set in motion turn out as I wish but just as often they don't.

Right?

So, I can't help but think sometimes that people who think the way the un-named source quoted above thinks, is, as we used to say, cruzin for a bruzin.

On a different note, here is another article you might enjoy:

http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_an..._a_new_9_2f.htm

I have read Ruppert, and I have also followed his "career" since publication of that book. The trajectory of his fortunes since he aimed a well-researched and documented indictment at the, for want of a better term, thugocracy in power, has not been kind to him. I am not sure whether it was the cataloging of their misdeeds or his identification of and focus on the motive for the events of 9/11 that brought him into their cross-hairs. Probably both. Mike had moved on past 9/11 to focus on Peak Oil "the next elephant headed our way". His "From the Wilderness" operation was destroyed in an overt display of brute force that delivered what was to him an unmistakeable message - you're next. He bailed to Venezuala, hoping to find a new life, but mysterious health problems, thefts, and evidence that he was still targeted continued to appear. His last correspondence, and word coming from his friends reveals what appears to be a broken man. I wish him well, and he certainly deserves our gratitude for the courageous fight he has made in our behalf.

When the United States of America cannot abide the presence of a Mike Ruppert, while condoning the likes of George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Karl Rove, Donald Rumsfeld, and Condi Rice, what else do you have to say? We are in deep doo-doo, and we are vey close to the final act (the one that Zappa talks about in the quote at the end of your message). One Mike Ruppert quote that stuck with me, when he was discussing Peak Oil aftereffects with Catherine Austin Fitts, was to the effect that he (Ruppert) did not have a plan to address one of the likely effects of the end of cheap oil - the "die-off" of the population that could no longer be sustained by the carrying capacity of mother earth. But that he was afraid that the thugs behind 9/11 did have such a plan.

There is a reason why there was a feeling of the "gloves coming off" after 9/11, and I don't mean the "war on terra" - I mean the way the American people, our rights, and our institutions are handled by the thugocracy. Creeping fascism and ever more intrusive decimation of our rights under the cover of fear are our future if we do not call them to account. But first, our media and our elected representatives must get past the inexplicable taboo against mentioning it in public. We who know that the truth has not been told must make it respectable again to question them openly.

+Quote Post
painter
post Feb 19 2007, 12:58 PM
Post #5

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (maturin42 @ Feb 19 2007, 08:39 AM)
<s>
There is a reason why there was a feeling of the "gloves coming off" after 9/11, and I don't mean the "war on terra" - I mean the way the American people, our rights, and our institutions are handled by the thugocracy. Creeping fascism and ever more intrusive decimation of our rights under the cover of fear are our future if we do not call them to account. But first, our media and our elected representatives must get past the inexplicable taboo against mentioning it in public. We who know that the truth has not been told must make it respectable again to question them openly.

[tiphat]

+Quote Post
Cary
post Feb 19 2007, 02:24 PM
Post #6

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Welcome to the forum maturin42. Excellent first posts.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 09:47 AM