IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
What Hit The South Tower?, The wrong plane!

rob balsamo
post Nov 7 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #41

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Welcome to the forums tekh...

Feel free to email me if you would like to expand on your story further...

You can find my email by clicking the button below this post or on the bottom of every page at pilotsfor911truth.org.

Once again.. welcome!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Ningen_*
post Dec 1 2007, 06:20 PM
Post #42

FfG said:

"The so called live shots were achieved by utilizing a broadcast delay to modify the feed with superimpositions of fake plane images."

Is your hypothesis similar or different to the argument in September Clues?

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Dec 1 2007, 06:58 PM
Post #43

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE (Ningen @ Dec 1 2007, 05:20 PM)
FfG said:

"The so called live shots were achieved by utilizing a broadcast delay to modify the feed with superimpositions of fake plane images."

Is your hypothesis similar or different to the argument in September Clues?

To utilize the plural "live shots" is not apropriate, there was just ONE liveshot of something like a jetliner discernable.
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...opic=9911&st=33
Don't ask the FfG, he has been exposed to do the distracting propaganda with his untrue "Mach 1 exceeded" allegations in case of the "UA175" and so he is no longer among us - at least not under the nick Factfinder General. thumbdown.gif

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post Jun 13 2009, 10:45 PM
Post #44

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 3,264

QUOTE (Beached @ Mar 3 2007, 12:46 PM) *
Here is an actual file photo of N612UA - the aircraft alleged to have impacted the South Tower (Flight 175):

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/205074/L/
United Airlines
Boeing 767-222
New York - John F. Kennedy International (Idlewild) (JFK / KJFK)
USA - New York, April 28, 2001
N612UA

The other pictures in the post have been taken down so i dont get so see what the comparisons were...but if you take a look at the plane in the above link...and then take a look at This then its clear that its not the same plane. the AA175 has a blue belly..the plane in the entering the building has a silver belly.

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Jun 14 2009, 07:49 AM
Post #45

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

QUOTE (Zapzarap @ Mar 4 2007, 04:00 AM) *
thx for that link WD!
I've been looking for this original earlier, because in all the discussions (no plane, pod) people were basing their arguments on grainy, low res images.

This picture has 18.4MB and apart from the proportions of the plane the following aspects would be interesting (I am no expert in digital photography and software):

-source of the picture (or even contact to the photographer)
-must have been a professional - high resolution digicam.
-has this picture been "photo-shopped" i.e. is it possible or impossible to add the plane to a high res pic like this one.

Anybody?

No matter what the resolution, the clear blue sky makes it very easy to insert objects into the original image. The photoshopped images below only took a few minutes to make and would have been even easier, if I had the original cut out for the plane. Instead I had to pop out the plane from the rest of the picture and since I didn't want to spend a lot of time cleaning it up, my edges aren't exactly perfect, but they're close enough for government work.

Then I flattened the whole thing and embossed it. Neat effect but it doesn't prove if the plane in the original image was real or not. Once you flatten an image, it makes it very hard to tell whether or not something was added.

Unfortunately, I had to reduce the images a lot to be able to upload them to Photobucket. If anyone is interested I can provide copies of the doctored images that are at the original resolution. Even with zooming in, you can't tell the difference between the plane in the original and the ones I created.

PS: This doesn't not mean I support anyone else's assertions about what did or did not hit WTC 2. I'm just trying to show how easy it was for the originial image to be faked.

This post has been edited by DoYouEverWonder: Jun 14 2009, 07:50 AM

+Quote Post
achimspok
post Jun 16 2009, 08:03 AM
Post #46

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,144

Of course it's easy. It will be much harder to fake it in a way that you can take 2 different shots from about the same perspective to build a red-blue-3D-image. It works fine for UA175.

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Jun 16 2009, 08:13 AM
Post #47

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

QUOTE (achimspok @ Jun 16 2009, 08:03 AM) *
Of course it's easy. It will be much harder to fake it in a way that you can take 2 different shots from about the same perspective to build a red-blue-3D-image. It works fine for UA175.

Can you show me what you're talking about?

I remember someone doing something like that, with some pics from the southside of the Towers?

+Quote Post
achimspok
post Jun 24 2009, 10:06 PM
Post #48

9/11 No Plane Manifesto - 100% Proof - Part1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sElG-J3RlEs

about at 7:10

but you should read the information on the right of the video first!

This post has been edited by dMole: Jun 24 2009, 10:20 PM
Reason for edit: Added video embed codes

+Quote Post
achimspok
post Sep 20 2009, 05:31 PM
Post #49

I feel I should say it straight:
The title of the above video is misleading on purpose.
It's a parody (of the titles and styles) of so called "no plane" videos. The "manifesto" takes a lot of claims (e.g. from "September Clues" and similar) and shows the nonsense behind that.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 12:30 AM