IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Lloyd, Survivors' Fund Project Survivor Story, Lloyd's taxi cab struck by pole

driver
post Aug 30 2006, 09:47 PM
Post #1

Group: Banned
Member No.: 29

http://www.survivorsfundproject.org/SFPFin...ients/lloyd.asp

Lloyd, Survivors' Fund Project Survivor Story

Lloyd still keeps a torn dollar bill signed by a stranger and dated September 11, 2001. It marks a day he has struggled to survive for two years. But Lloyd’s story is different from most other Survivors’ Fund clients. His life and livelihood was changed by the path of Flight 77 before it hit the Pentagon.

Lloyd, 69, began the morning of September 11, 2001 like most days, driving his taxi cab. A passenger in Rosslyn told him what had happened at the World Trade Center so he turned on his radio and headed home. As he approached the Navy Annex, he saw a plane flying dangerously low overhead. Simultaneously, the plane struck a light pole and the pole came crashing down onto the front of Lloyd’s taxi cab, destroying the windshield in front of his eyes. Glass was everywhere as he tried to stop the car. Another car stopped and the driver helped move the heavy pole off Lloyd’s car. As they were moving the pole, they heard a big boom and turned to see an explosion. The light pole fell on Lloyd and he struggled to get up from underneath, wondering what had happened.

Police started to arrive on the scene and forced Lloyde to move. They urged the bystanders to leave the area in case there was another explosion. Lloyde was forced to abandon his car in the middle of the street to begin the long walk home. As he made his way on foot up Route 395, he met a man who had been working at the Pentagon. Walking side by side they found a dollar bill lying in the road. They picked it up, tore it in half, each signed one half and traded with each other. Parting ways each took half of a torn dollar with a stranger’s name on it. Lloyde still keeps this tangible reminder of his experience on 9/11.

Lloyde says the hardest part of his journey since 9/11 has been trying to survive without money. He realized once he got home the morning of September 11th that he would not be able to work without his car—it is his livelihood. He was without a vehicle for two months until he purchased a used car with the help of American Red Cross funds. They were the only people to come to his aid in the beginning until his daughter came across the Survivors’ Fund. With the help of his case manager and financial support from the Fund, he has been able to afford his monthly expenses, something he struggled with after 9/11. “I’m not accustomed to people helping me,” he says. “I’m amazed that there are people there just to do that.”

Lloyde tends to keep his feelings to himself. He is quiet, respectful and humble when speaking of his experiences. When asked if it helps him to talk about September 11th, he says, “I don’t know. There are things I’d like to forget.” The remnants of September 11, the reminders are all over for him but he concludes, “surviving hasn’t been easy, but it can be done.”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
driver
post Aug 30 2006, 09:52 PM
Post #2

"As they were moving the pole, they heard a big boom and turned to see an explosion."

+Quote Post
driver
post Aug 30 2006, 09:54 PM
Post #3

http://www.geoffmetcalf.com/pentagon/images/1.jpg

The picture above is a more detailed photo of the pole that hit the taxi cab.

+Quote Post
driver
post Aug 30 2006, 09:56 PM
Post #4

+Quote Post
driver
post Aug 30 2006, 10:02 PM
Post #5

http://perso.orange.fr/jpdesm/pentagon/pag...n/trj-appr.html
The approach trajectory

+Quote Post
driver
post Aug 30 2006, 10:06 PM
Post #6

http://www.geoffmetcalf.com/pentagon/images/1-1.jpg

Click here for a high resolution photo of the taxi cab.
Note there is no damage anywhere except the windshield, including the hood.

+Quote Post
driver
post Aug 30 2006, 10:09 PM
Post #7

+Quote Post
driver
post Aug 30 2006, 10:11 PM
Post #8

+Quote Post
driver
post Aug 30 2006, 10:15 PM
Post #9

The first pole reportedly struck down was the pole that hit Lloyd's taxi.
This is pole number 3.

+Quote Post
driver
post Aug 30 2006, 10:18 PM
Post #10

Pole number 4

Pole number 5

+Quote Post
driver
post Aug 30 2006, 10:22 PM
Post #11

http://www.clarkairbasek9.com/pent12.jpg
Photo of downed light pole

+Quote Post
driver
post Aug 30 2006, 10:26 PM
Post #12

Krissah Williams Washington Post Staff Writer

The Washington Post
02-02-2004

Messy End of an Institution; Capitol Cab's Name Sold in Bankruptcy Proceedings

Byline: Krissah Williams Washington Post Staff Writer
Edition: FINAL
Section: Financial

Lloyde A. England sank onto the wooden bench in a D.C. courtroom as the last major asset of the company he joined in 1959 went to the highest bidder.

The logo, colors and radio-dispatch system of Capitol Cab Cooperative Association Inc., started by black cabbies in the 1930s, sold for $58,000.

Capitol Cab's logo will continue to zip around the city, but under ...

+Quote Post
driver
post Aug 30 2006, 10:32 PM
Post #13

http://www.geoffmetcalf.com/pentagon/images/2.jpg
Another photo of the white car pictured above in front of the taxi cab.

+Quote Post
driver
post Aug 30 2006, 10:38 PM
Post #14

http://web.archive.org/web/20040413095225/...rsSpotlight.asp

Lloyde A. England

He had driven his taxicab past the Pentagon a million times before, but September 11 was different from any other day. On that day, Lloyde A. England had just dropped off a passenger and was driving home as American Airlines Flight # 77 flew directly overhead,
sending a light pole crashing through his car was totaled and his livelihood threatened…

+Quote Post
driver
post Aug 30 2006, 10:50 PM
Post #15

I believe these light poles were the standard 49 ft in height.

This post has been edited by driver: Aug 30 2006, 10:50 PM

+Quote Post
driver
post Aug 30 2006, 10:57 PM
Post #16

http://davesweb.cnchost.com/approach.png

+Quote Post
driver
post Aug 31 2006, 10:59 AM
Post #17

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Aug 31 2006, 12:57 PM
Post #18

Citizen Investigator

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 10

(Not a scratch on his hood or roof)

Well Russell set up a meeting for us with Lloyd England the cab driver. Russell made to sure to surprise them so there would be no way to say they were prepared for our visit.

Well we found Lloyd's house and saw a newer taxi out front. We didn't see the old damaged one he claims was sitting in his yard forever after getting it back from the impound yard the next day. Apparently they just moved it 90 miles away. We weren't able to examine it.

We sat down with Lloyd and his wife and pulled out the images from that day on a laptop. The eternal question that Russell and I debated was answered.

THE BIG POLE IS WHAT HE CLAIMS WENT THROUGH HIS CAB. Not the piece as Russell was first led to believe. To be honest, I had to watch Russell expression change. I could tell he was shocked, confused or completely blown away. But picture after picture, he claimed it was a large base piece that speared it's way into the windshield.

The one thing we couldn't get over is that this man is allowed to drive. He seemed to be too senile or old to be driving a cab. I can't describe it, but it seemed as if he was programmed with this story that he only seemed to have memorized only until specific questions or details were asked about. One bizarre part is where he mentioned that the man who pulled up and helped him with the pole didn't say a word. Just helped him with the pole, got back in his van, and drove off.

We did get digital photos of film photos his wife had took 9/12, when they got the car back. The front passenger seat didn't have any rip or tear in it. But the most bizarre thing I noticed sitting on the seat of his car was a David Icke book called "Children of the Matrix". I nearly shat myself. Here is Lloyd traveling on Rt 27 with a conspiracy book about reptoid beings and the NWO sitting on his front seat. It gets impounded with the book in it. We see it still sitting in photographs from the next day it was towed back to him. What was really funny is we were cracking agent, jewish, reptilian jokes the whole time we were there, even talking about David Icke specifically. Too wierd. "Catcher in the Rye" anyone?

He also seemed to want to convey that the hole was too small for the plane, and like Russell had also mentioned, he believed, no he "KNOWS" that Flight 93 was shot down.

He was also wearing a belt buckle both Russell and I had taken notice of:

http://www.blueknights.org/

Turns out also that Lloyd's wife worked for the FBI in some capacity as well.

I am completely reeling from this interview. i don't know what to think. I am going to everything from an old senile guy with a bad memory to a hypnotized mind control victim.

Oh yeah and he gave Dylan an interview.
=====================================================

Get ready to be spooked out.

Here is our boy Lloyd showing us the other half of the dollar bill that he and another "survivor" found, tore in half, and both signed as a memorandum while walking home.

Now here are digital photos that I took of the pictures his wife pulled out that they took of the cab as it was being brought home.

You can clearly see "Children of the Matrix" and the unripped passenger seat in this one:

Now just LOOK at the is perfectly unblemished hood!

Sorry but as Russell put it.......there is NO CHANCE IN HELL that this pole is what made the damage as asserted repeatedly by Lloyd himself.

[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a327/lytetrip/pentagon%20trip/cabandlongpole.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a327/lytetrip/pentagon%20trip/Picture012.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a327/lytetrip/pentagon%20trip/Picture013.jpg[/img]

+Quote Post
NJcpaTOM
post Nov 2 2006, 03:02 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 175

Although I feel sorry for anyone who was negatively affected by any of the staged events of 9/11, I still get the nagging feeling in the back of my mind that perhaps, just maybe, the "Survivor's Fund Project" was set up as a way of paying off "witnesses" who would, for a few thousand dollars, not tell what they really saw.

Seems to me that if I were in a car on that highway and a lampost crashed through my windshield I'd be tempted to stare at the plane in disbelief and watch it crash. Something as big as Flight 77 knocking down a lampost ? With the amount of nosie and wind from an airplane that low, I don't think I would need to hear an explosion to get me to turn around and look at it.

Why wouldn't at least the part of the plane that hit the pole have fallen off and/or have an effect on the flight path to the Pentagon.

My wife was in a store (Century 21) across the street from the WTC when the first plane hit the tower. she went into her office on Maiden Lane and called me to tell me about how it. I was on the telephone with her and heard the second plane hit. She eventually got home safe but has never been the same. She has been mentally scarred which has started to cause physical problems. For example: for more than a year she cringed when low flying aircraft flew overhead in an area that has at least 4 airports in a relativly small area (Newark, Kennedy, LaGuardia and Teterboro) and she would wake up screamming during thunder storms.

She doesn't qualify for any "Survivors Fund Project". Funny how some witnesses qualify for benefits even though they were not mentally nor physically harmed and some non-witnesses who received more health related damage do not.

Maybe someone should investigate who is being paid from the "Survivors Fund" and who is doing the funding and the associated WHYS ?

It's been over 5 years and I still haven't been able to get her to even consider the posibility that the Official Story is inaccurate nor watch a video that deals with the subject.

pilotfly.gif

This post has been edited by NJcpaTOM: Nov 2 2006, 03:04 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 07:26 PM