IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pilots?, All of us, you bet.

Sanders
post Oct 21 2006, 02:51 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

JDX started this place (I believe). He is a pilot who was very active on the LC forum, and his intention I am sure was to create a place where actual pilots could come and discuss their take on the whole 9/11 thing. Obviously it was not the only reason d'etre for this place, but every forum has it's own personality due to it's roots, and assuredly those are this place's roots.

Whoops ! The pilots are outnumbered ! This place has been overun with run-of-the-mill truthers !!!
None of which could fly a plane if their life depended on it ! (Well, I think I could fly one at least as well as Hani Hanjour, but...)

Kidding aside, there actually is a point to this post, JDX asked me to write something... which it is my pleasure to do.

Don't be fooled by the name of the forum - we are all pilots for truth. To pilot means to GUIDE, the use of the word is not restricted to airplanes. And that's what we are all doing here, anyway, to guide, to pilot, people to the truth about 9/11 - and you all know that it's not like the JFK assassination, a hobby, trying to decifer what happened some 40 years ago. It is happening NOW. 9/11 was the jump-start of what can only be considered, completion of a plan to enslave the human race, the enslavement of the planet's population's minds and souls and bodies and the fruits of their labor. War and killing is in the cards. That's why 9/11 was necessary - to forment enough hate in America to allow what is happening now, and what will soon happen (tomorrow, I hear), to take place.

There will be millions killed before this is all over. (Probably half a million dead as I write this already.)

This is a serious post, and I am a serious person ... but I'm old enough to know that what's the use in losing one's sense of humor and LIFE FORCE obsessing about this stuff. Because what one is in danger of losing is what one is trying to save in the first place - happiness. The framers were righteous dudes - they put that in the Declaration of Independence - the Pursuit of HAPPINESS. That is why we are here, that is why we "Rage Against the Dying of the Light". To rage against a looming threat to our Happiness.

Some posts were made about a possible forum name change here, but I'm pretty cool with it as it is... TRUST me, we/JDX won't need a PR campaign to bring people in here - they are already coming. Ironically, the specificiity of the forum name (I'm saying this with all due kudos to the actual pilots here worthy.gif ) , may work in the the forum's favor. I had a little discussion about this on Cary's forum I think, there are 3 or 4 forums that are "blossoming" at the moment - we should promote good communication between them all, let's all have "Oshiri ga karui" (sorry, I can't help but steal from Japanese sometimes - it's such an interesting language) - or, light @sses, as they say here. It is usually said to refer to a girl who gets around, but let's "lighten our @sses" and "get around" our friend's forums as much as we can. 4 or 5 forums with concrete connections, each with it's own personality and core members/admins but with solid communication pathways, working toward the same goal, is assuredly a most powerful combination. Far more, IMO, than one giant forum that every troll/skeptic/JREFer in the world wants to wreck.

So welcome, fellow PILOTS for Truth. And Justice. (We're getting there with the truth part... maybe there will be justice in our future? And the prospect of continued happiness?)

Sincerely, I love you all...

-Sanders
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Oct 21 2006, 03:09 PM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 110

Sanders.

when I visited 'Pilots for Truth' the first time, it was a little sucker that had just been born.
Knowing that many pilots are individualists and strong personalities (others say pig headed) and not easy to convince of something beyond their imagination, it seemed unlikely to me, that the forum would be successful.

I am active in an aviation forum as well, and I had some trouble there with a 911 tread I started.

"To pilot means to GUIDE, the use of the word is not restricted to airplanes. And that's what we are all doing here, anyway, to guide, to pilot, people to the truth about 9/11"

I like this definition, and I will quote it over in my aviation forum when inviting other pilots to this site, if you agree
Cheers
Z.

+Quote Post
Cary
post Oct 21 2006, 03:11 PM
Post #3

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Outstanding Sanders. Thanks.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 21 2006, 03:12 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (Zapzarap @ Oct 21 2006, 07:09 PM)
if you agree
Cheers
Z.

If I agree? I wrote it !

Go for it !

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Oct 21 2006, 03:14 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Here here!

cheers.gif

salute.gif

thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
Robyn623
post Oct 21 2006, 07:53 PM
Post #6

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 101

Incredible post, Sanders. thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
Tarya
post Oct 22 2006, 07:40 AM
Post #7

Library Team

Member No.: 82

QUOTE (Robyn623 @ Oct 22 2006, 02:53 AM)
Incredible post, Sanders.  thumbsup.gif

As always yes1.gif

+Quote Post
tonicblue
post Oct 23 2006, 09:58 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 141

Reads like it could be a speech at a wedding.
*wipes tear from his eye*
Kudos!

+Quote Post
Method
post Oct 23 2006, 10:30 AM
Post #9

..with liberty and justice for all.

Member No.: 65

QUOTE (Sanders @ Oct 21 2006, 02:51 PM)
So welcome, fellow PILOTS for Truth. And Justice. (We're getting there with the truth part... maybe there will be justice in our future? And the prospect of continued happiness?)

Sincerely, I love you all...

-Sanders

Great post Sanders. I like the name of the forum because it's unique and I do not think that it should be changed. Love you too man. cheers.gif

Veritas - Truth
Aequitas - Justice

+Quote Post
Lights
post Oct 24 2006, 12:43 PM
Post #10

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 150

Great post and great definition sanders. And please keep the name of the forum as it...it's neat and it fits! cheers.gif

+Quote Post
JointPlays
post Oct 25 2006, 04:41 PM
Post #11

Group: Student Forum Pilot
From: In the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat.
Member No.: 162

QUOTE (Lights @ Oct 24 2006, 04:43 PM)
Great post and great definition sanders. And please keep the name of the forum as it...it's neat and it fits! cheers.gif

I agree.

Great post, great forum, great name. worthy.gif

+Quote Post
Sarah Connor
post Oct 26 2006, 10:36 AM
Post #12

Unlucky for none

Member No.: 116

Yeah. Nice Post.

This forum seems to be getting bigger which is a good thing.

I hope you keep the reins tight on the questionable members though in time.

They are already out of control in the latest LC forum (imo).

All The Best. thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by Sarah Connor: Oct 26 2006, 10:38 AM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 29 2006, 05:06 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

QUOTE (Sarah Connor @ Oct 26 2006, 02:36 PM)
I hope you keep the reins tight on the questionable members though in time.

They are already out of control in the latest LC forum (imo).

All The Best. thumbsup.gif

Sarah, I'm so glad you are posting here. Don't worry, the team here at JDX's site is the cream of the crop - we are pros at this IMHO, we are relaxing and enjoying each others company for the moment, but at a moment's notice we will all stand at attention and start PM'ing each other on how to deal with problematic posters (PP's, I like to call them ! biggrin.gif ) and SORT it. ... anyway, no worries - this isn't that kind of forum, nor will it become one.

Speaking out loud and out of turn, we welcome anyone who has just gotten the shock of their lifetime and wants some questions answered - that is what we here call a "skeptic". I, personally, love skeptics. They keep us on our toes, the conversations that result from questions from people that are confused, that can't believe the USG would ... you know... honest questions - are most definitely encouraged here.

ato wa, mukuchi da ne!? (that's Japanese - and I don't need to translate it - we all know what it means)

+Quote Post
seek_the_truth
post Nov 26 2006, 07:52 PM
Post #14

Group: Guest
Member No.: 256

Great post indeed, At first I thought it was for real pilots, who fly planes pilotfly.gif
After that post I see what this is, and its great. Myself, I would have never joined if it wasn't the "pilots" part, as Im a student pilot.

Pilots arnt easy to convince sometimes, everyone is different. But piltos are responsible for discipering information that is given. A skeptic pilot was making fun of me because apparently to him I could never dicipher info correctly to make a good choice in the cockpit because I though 911 was an inside job.

great post though, I see how it was needed.

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Nov 27 2006, 08:08 AM
Post #15

Member No.: 110

QUOTE (seek_the_truth @ Nov 27 2006, 12:52 AM)
A skeptic pilot was making fun of me because apparently to him I could never dicipher info correctly to make a good choice in the cockpit because I though 911 was an inside job.

HAHAHA!

Tell him, who believes in the official narrative, that 19 Arab Muslims with box-cutters have foxed the most expensive and sophisticated defence system in the World, has never been able to decipher info correctly in his whole carer in the cockpit.

nonono.gif

+Quote Post
seek_the_truth
post Nov 27 2006, 09:50 AM
Post #16

Group: Guest
Member No.: 256

QUOTE (Zapzarap @ Nov 27 2006, 07:08 AM)
QUOTE (seek_the_truth @ Nov 27 2006, 12:52 AM)
A skeptic pilot was making fun of me because apparently to him I could never dicipher info correctly to make a good choice in the cockpit because I though 911 was an inside job.

HAHAHA!

Tell him, who believes in the official narrative, that 19 Arab Muslims with box-cutters have foxed the most expensive and sophisticated defence system in the World, has never been able to decipher info correctly in his whole carer in the cockpit.

nonono.gif

They wont buy it, they just think that Im scared to admit that there is an outside threat to America and that people hate us. Yes people hate us, but I think it is more scary to allow myself to think that 911 was an inside job, our own government. But 911, come on. Only immediate threat to this nation is the NWO, a police state, and martial law.

+Quote Post
Miragememories
post Dec 14 2006, 10:03 AM
Post #17

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 320

Excellent post Sanders!

It's good to finally find the forum that contains (IMHO) the best of the LC Forum's past membership.

With the collapse of LC I feel like someone who went down with a ship and after days struggling aimlessly in the water, I've finally reached dry land.

I do hope LC gets over it's most recent malfunction and revives to become a force to be reckoned with. It's sad to see all the progress that's been lost there, with new members rehashing old issues from scratch which been thoroughly researched and debated in past, alas, lost threads.

Anyway, long live PILOTS FOR TRUTH!

MM

+Quote Post
Cary
post Dec 14 2006, 12:02 PM
Post #18

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Welcome to the forum Miragememories.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Dec 14 2006, 01:46 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Miragememories, my old friend smile.gif

Glad you found us! And WELCOME !

It's sad to see all the progress that's been lost there, with new members rehashing old issues from scratch which been thoroughly researched and debated in past, alas, lost threads.

Ahhh, but it wasn't lost. It's here. (the knowlege and comradery that is - actually some of the lost threads are here too.)

And without any BS.

Good to see you, hope to read lots of your posts. This place is rocking these days, as I'm sure you've noticed.

salute.gif

+Quote Post
jo56
post Jan 1 2007, 01:57 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 321

Excellent post indeed, Sanders smile.gif

Sorry I found this a bit late. Been busy doing research so haven't had time to thumb through all the threads here. tongue.gif

Thank you, so much for being involved in such a PATRIOTIC project as this forum represents.

thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 10:52 AM