IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Missing Passengers

Beached
post Apr 21 2007, 09:03 AM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 117

One of the most common questions which arise is that of the missing passengers. This question is also a favorite of pseudo-skeptics and 9/11 apologists for the reason that none of us could possibly provide the answer. In other words, it is a trap.

What became of the passengers? Well, here's just one scenario I propose to them:

These people were the victims of a genuine hijacking.

Flight 11 - The hijacking was undertaken by four Israeli commandos led by Daniel Lewin, a Captain in the Sayeret Matkal. The Sayerat Matkal specialize in aircraft takeovers, and the unit is often disguised as women and Arabs.

Betty Ong called and identified Lewin by his seat number. The first version of her call was that the passenger in 9B shot the pilots. The second version was that Daniel Lewin was shot. The final version was that four Arabs used knives and killed the stewardesses and pilots.

However, her call involved Lewin, and someone had a recording, or otherwise a Captain in Israel's elite anti hijacking team would never have been mentioned. The fact it came out that he was involved in a shooting means Ong had said something to her headquarters, and it needed to be altered.

In fact, all one need do is apply some simple logic to decipher this. A 757 on instruments, in the busiest air corridor in the world, and at the most congested time just doesn't drop ATC communications and go for a "joy ride". ATC knew there was a major problem when it altered the flight path and stopped communicating.

The team leader got into the cockpit, made two head shots, and took over the flight. He had to be qualified; he either set the FMC or manually flew and navigated 125 miles to a pinpoint hit on the WTC.

Flight 175 - Israeli commandos took control as per Flight 11.

Flight 77 - Went out in the Atlantic to sink the USS Washington, and was shot down. Whether the Pentagon fly-over aircraft was Flight 77 or a drone we do not know. What we do know is that the NORAD mission commander ordered his only three other planes on alert in Virginia to scramble and fly north to Baltimore. Minutes later, when he was told that a plane was approaching Washington, he learned that the planes were flying East over the Atlantic Ocean away from Baltimore and Washington, so that when the third plane struck the Pentagon NORAD's fighters were 150 miles away, farther than they were before they took off.

The order to scramble was given to fighters out of Langley Air Force base in Virginia, leaving the fighters scrambled from Otis over New York. However, the Langley fighters were headed east, not north, because they followed a "generic" scramble order. This sent them over the ocean, out of local airspace, because the lead pilot and local FAA controller incorrectly assumed the flight plan instruction to go east was newer guidance that superseded the original scramble order. At least that was their story.

What is a more probable scenario?

Flight 77 went out on a kamikaze strike on the USS Washington, which was on maneuvers in the area. However, the hijackers were double-crossed. The aircraft was never intended to rendezvous with the USS Washington. Langley's fighters were already in waiting and shot down Flight 77 over the Atlantic.

Why not just crash Flight 77 into the Pentagon and get rid of the aircraft / passengers there I hear some skeptics ask? Well, I think this picture sums up the absurdity of such a scenario:
http://news.uns.purdue.edu/UNS/images/sozen.pentagon.jpeg
laugh.gif

Flight 93 - It was shot down. A double-cross may have occurred as per Flight 77.

The truth is that we may never know what really happened. Instead, we should turn the question around and ask for evidence to support the spurious claim that these aircraft were hijacked by Arabs. Here are the most common responses by skeptics:

"The passengers reported Arab looking men wearing red bandanas".

But what is to say that these men were not brown-skinned Israelis? The claims that these "fanatical Arabs" were wearing red bandanas are highly suspect. These men were supposedly followers Wahbism - an ultra-conservative form of Islam whereby the text of the Koran and Hadith are deduced in their most literal form.

The Prophet Mohammed voiced his disapproval of the color red on Muslim men in the Hadith. As with all other directives in the Middle East, these are discretely given as an inclined disapproval of a habit, rather than a direct order to stop one's habit. Would these men dare mock the Prophet Mohammed or Allah in their moment of martyrdom? I doubt it. In fact, the stereotype of the wild-eyed, fanatical Muslim wearing a red bandana originated as a Hollywood myth.

If these reports of red bandanas were indeed genuine, then it is more than likely that these men were not fanatical Arabs at all. They were Sayeret Matkal and they were impersonating Arabs.

"The hijackers were seen on CCTV footage passing through security at Dulles and Portland, Maine".

Ah yes, despite the absence of CCTV footage from both Boston, Logan and Newark we have footage mysteriously uncovered by the 9/11 Commission which is purported to show these men passing through security at Dulles.

First of all, where is the individual camera identification number and time/date stamp? On-film data is essential, since it would be extremely difficult to track a target around the airport without these basic tools. Furthermore, it would be absolutely impossible to uncover the precise time and date of an event occurring more than two years before.

Secondly, Dulles Airport is located at Latitude 38:53:27 N and Longitude 77:00:40 W. On the morning of 11 September 2001, sunrise was at 06:46 AM, Noon was at 1:05 PM, and sunset was at 7:23 PM. Therefore, are we to believe that this footage was filmed just 32 minutes after the upper edge of the Sun is on the horizon at sunrise, even though we can clearly see a footprint size shadow underneath one cab? Where is the brilliant morning sunshine streaming in from the east? (Note: This was the west security checkpoint and the camera was facing south.) On a full-screen picture you can even see the miniscule short (near vertical) shadows of the people standing outside the doors.

Assuming the footage is genuine, then these factors prove in unequivocal scientific terms that this was filmed at Dulles Airport sometime between 11:30 AM and 2:30 PM. Of course, in the absence of a time/date stamp we do not know on which day or even which week. However, if this footage had been filmed as claimed at 7:18 AM, the shadows would have been fully three times as long, and the light intensity at least 50% less.

On the surveillance video recorded at Portland, Maine, we see two different times displayed.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/atta_portland.jpg
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/atta_portland2.jpg

According to the ticket agent in Portland, both men were dressed in business suits.
http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/new_...ions_about.html

Did they change into casual clothing before walking through the security checkpoint?

Special intelligence video cameras are normally hot-wired to a nearby existing camera connection, so this may have been earlier FBI surveillance footage, or footage from a private or international contractor, possibly hired to get these men on tape.

As with the above examples, every other so-called piece of evidence concerning Arab involvement is problematic at best. Anyone with half a brain can figure out that these men were nothing more than patsies. So the next time a govt loyalist asks you to explain the missing passengers, propose the above scenario to him, and then turn the tables, asking him to provide irrefutable proof of Arab hijackers!

thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by Beached: Apr 22 2007, 10:01 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
painter
post Apr 21 2007, 01:27 PM
Post #2

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

Great post, Beached! thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
Beached
post Apr 21 2007, 04:30 PM
Post #3

Thanks painter! thumbsup.gif

I was thinking about this the other day - Govt loyalists love the question of the missing passengers. This appears to be for the reason that they are hoping we will propose an outrageous and highly offensive scenario (such as passengers being offloaded and killed) which can later be used for the purposes of smear. Well, none of us are playing that game! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Beached: Apr 21 2007, 04:31 PM

+Quote Post
chucksheen
post Apr 21 2007, 04:41 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 208

QUOTE (Beached @ Apr 21 2007, 08:03 AM)
On the surveillance video recorded at Portland, Maine, we see two different times displayed.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/atta_portland.jpg
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/atta_portland2.jpg

Just wanted to point out that there are 2 clocks on each video. One clock is 2 seconds apart and the other is 3 seconds apart.

Great post, thanks.

+Quote Post
jo56
post Apr 21 2007, 05:58 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 321

That certainly makes sense, particularly when "life" is of no importance to these BASTARDS! Doesn't matter to them how many, or who dies, just so they get what they want.

angry.gif

Was 911 a "coupe" by the Military Machine?

This post has been edited by jo56: Apr 21 2007, 06:00 PM

+Quote Post
jo56
post Apr 21 2007, 06:04 PM
Post #6

Look at these articles about Lewin.

http://www.israelnewsagency.com/dannylewin...rrorattack.html

http://www.ilaam.net/Sept11/ZionistDid911.html

This post has been edited by jo56: Apr 21 2007, 06:06 PM

+Quote Post
jo56
post Apr 21 2007, 06:53 PM
Post #7

Albion Monitor: Quote of the Day ArchiveRepresentative Rahm Emanuel (D - Illinois) leader of the Democratic House ... One of the 13 reservists from Israel's elite Sayeret Matkal commando unit, ...
www.albionmonitor.com/quotes/index.html - 870k - Cached - Similar pages

I find this interesting. I can't find the article on it, this is just a headline in search. However, I do know that Rahm Emanuel was in the Israeli Army. Have proof of that written in Bill Clinton's book "My Life". I've also read it at another source.

Is he a high ranking MOLE in the Democratic party? He sure has a high job there.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Apr 21 2007, 11:42 PM
Post #8

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

A fascinating scenario, and plausible, considering the presumed skills of Mossad.

Rather than a suicide mission though, what if the paths crossing at SWF is actually meaningful and there were drones substituted at that point. Recover the pax at SWF and all those assets of MIC are retained, under different names.

Or, since it is known that Cleveland terminal was evacuated, recover the pax there?

We know that the Vigilant Guardian scenario involved the hijacking of commercial airliners, so why not send in a cooperating Mossad team to actually do the hijacking, with the pilots going along with it?

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Apr 22 2007, 01:57 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 710

there are so many mysteries concerning that day.

for instance, had it not been for the jersey girls[whose husbands were murdered at the towers], there would never have been any investigation into those collisions with terrain[albeit a fraudulent investigation].

the strangest aspect of that day is how virtually none of the airline passenger victim survivors contested the official story.

save for one widow. who has been beaten up for her zeal in questioning the official story.

all the other families of the airliner victims have been quite silent. i could be wrong, but i read somewhere that the airline passenger families spurned the payoffs.

t or f?

we know from paul o'neill[sectreas] that the invasion of iraq was being plotted within hours after the bushit's inauguration.

i continue to think that the passengers on those aircraft are being sheltered somewhere. much like the snowdonia shelter in THE PRISONER.

would the usg have any hesitation to subject them to extraordinary rendition so as to run its looting scam of the us treasury? i sure don't think so.

would it have any hesitation to kill 'em? i don't think so.

for decades, the usg has been led by homicidal maniacs. who have never been reluctant to murder lots of folks. in pursuit of the lucre.

do you see it diffferently?

all ears

+Quote Post
Beached
post Apr 22 2007, 09:10 AM
Post #10

A plane swap, where the original aircraft were substituted for drones is certainly possible. However, under this scenario it is more than likely that said passengers would not have been victims at all, but were instead complicit. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. The reluctance of passengers' families to question the official story could hint toward this. I've often found their recollections in interviews to appear contrived, and in some cases even overly coached.

It has been nearly 6 years and these people have had ample time to bring themselves up to speed. However, families such as the Beamers have gone the other way, becoming shills for the bogus "war on terror".

Ellen Mariani became a long term supporter of Tom Flocco. Flocco was one of the most prolific disinformants the movement had ever seen, however, despite being repeatedly exposed as a liar, Ellen would not tolerate any criticism of him. To this day she supports Flocco.

There comes a point where you have to wonder if these people really are as gullible as they seem. Regardless of how upsetting or painful the notion maybe to some, we have to face the possibility that these people may actually be involved. It is possible that these people may be criminal network members, or at the very least sayanims acting on behalf of the Mossad. This could be the true reason for Mr Beamerís rhetoric and vitriol toward Muslim nations. Perhaps Ellen Mariani is pretending to be a victim for the purposes of making the September 11th attack appear realistic and to drive us toward the disinformants.

This certainly is a possibility, however, due to the sensitivity of the issue and lack of supporting evidence, I feel that if asked it is better to propose a scenario in which the passengers are genuine victims. This plays better upon those who are new to the material and does not provide our critics with the same opportunity for smear.

This post has been edited by Beached: Apr 22 2007, 09:27 AM

+Quote Post
Beached
post Apr 24 2007, 09:27 AM
Post #11

Considering how smooth and flawlessly the hijackings of flights 11, 175, and 77 went, it seems strange to me what a mess the hijacking of flight 93 turned out to be. We have ATC tapes released from flight 93 indicating a struggle; however, no such struggles were reported by ATC originating from the other 3 aircraft. The most likely explanation for this is that the Sayerat Matkal took control. But what of flight 93?

Well, considering the mess it turned out to be, it may be that the task of taking control was left up to these Arab patsies. The story of the passenger revolt was obviously a contrived fiction concocted prior to 9/11 to be used for propaganda purposes. This hijacking was intended to fail and even prior to that day a shoot down was planned. Would the Sayerat Matkal waste their best men on this? I doubt it. Their duty was to undertake the successful hijackings of all other aircraft while the 93 was to be left up to these nincompoops. Security at Newark either provided them with the tools they'd need to at least get into the cockpit, or alternatively turn a blind eye to any weapons they were already carrying. Skeptics and propagandists often use the story of flight 93 to add "weight" to their argument, so this is another possible reason for such a scenario.

The flash presentation of calls supposedly made from this aircraft shows a basic graph illustrating the varying altitude throughout the duration of the hijacking. The rapidly changing altitude could hint toward the fact this aircraft was in the hands of a very poor pilot. Contrast this with the almost immaculate maneuvers of flight 77, 175, and 11 and you will see what I'm getting at.

I look forward to our pilots' investigation into the FDR!

salute.gif

This post has been edited by Beached: Apr 24 2007, 01:56 PM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Apr 24 2007, 09:50 AM
Post #12

I have read 1 or 2 investigators who claim that in general the family members of the "passengers" are reluctant to talk to investigators, especially as compared to family members of those killed in WTC.

Considering that the official list contains so many names with some sort of relationship with MIC, my guess is that the passenger list is totally contrived. I've read one account that claims that the very first lists released contained no arab names.

Money and the Federal Witness Protection Program might very well have been used. I suspect the families were bribed, and their family members still exist but under different names and identities.

The conversation we heard between UAL 93 and Cleveland Center could easily have been staged. There was a training exercise going on. Make it realistic!

+Quote Post
Beached
post Apr 24 2007, 01:47 PM
Post #13

It is more than possible that the struggle picked up by ATC was staged. In this thread I pointed out how easily this could be done:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...showtopic=5673

I certainly have my reservations about some of these passengers and think it's best to keep an open mind. Unfortunately, this is the biggest mystery of the day and I doubt we will ever know for sure. Skeptics love the subject as it is one for perpetual debate. We could debate the issue of the passengers and exactly how this was pulled off forever, however, it's neither productive nor does it advance our cause. Without a confession we will never know. To be honest, we don't need to know.

We have already established that 9/11 was a false flag and I feel that it is now more important we focus our energies on not only spreading the word, but also exposing the disinformants. It's people proposing highly dubious theories such as holograms, lasers, and the notion that the Vatican or Queen of England are behind this who are destroying our credibility. Instead of debating what became of the passengers, we need to work to counter the disinformants.

My 2 cents cheers.gif

This post has been edited by Beached: Apr 24 2007, 01:59 PM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Apr 28 2007, 03:09 PM
Post #14

Here at PFT I just finished reading about Dov Zakheim. Amazing stuff! I don't think I've ever heard of him until today. cheers.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2019 - 03:43 AM