IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
'reason', 'god', And The Goddess, exploring mythologies

zoomish
post May 17 2007, 11:30 AM
Post #1

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,057

HI .................this is only my second post at these forums. Only joined to day, so here's a little intro, before i get into main subject......:

For many years, prior to 9/11, I had been very interested in researching about mythologies, including myths in modern society. In the months leading up to 9/11, I had turned my attention onto The Disclosure Project http://www.disclosureproject.org

When 9/11 happened, it was so shocking, that I was forced to expand my inquiries into the whole political world, and its myths. I am always exploring, and like to ask questions, and stay as flexible as I can, which I feel is very important. Because there is so much weirdness going on. Post 9/11 it really is like finding youtrself in a surreal scenario. Down the rabbit hole......

I want to share with you what I see as the origins of our present troubles.......

There are some intelligent writers online who try and go into depth about the elite and their philosophy, such as Phillip D Collins, David Livingstone, etc etc. But I feel they only go so far.

For example, the history they explore is this:

That secular humanism was to 'de-throne' 'God', and en-throne 'Man' (capital 'M' because man was now seen to be a 'god') and 'Reason'.

Now before this move, 'God' had been the 'Logos', as was 'his', 'Son'. And this logos/reason was said, by the leaders of the mythologies, to transcend mankind's reason. And so this dogma was imposed an all under its jurisdiction. So you can see the secular humanists as like rebellious sons fighting 'Big Daddy's' authority.

They suddenlycame to imagine that man's reason didn't really need a 'God'. This dispensing with 'God' was fairly gradual, at least overtly. there was stil lip service paid to the church. Kind of an agreement , but with influence from such main accepted players like Francis Bacon and Rene Decartes, the Fathers of science, we lead onto modern science eventually dispensing with 'God' completely, and that is where we are at now.

But covertly, the power structure, is manned by an elite that follows an occultist philosophy which makes them believe they really are gods. This belief has been called Luciferianism. The myth of 'Lucifer' commensurate with their other favourite mythic characters, like 'Prometheus', who steal knowledge from the 'gods' and/or 'God', and reveal knowledge that 'shouldn't' be revealed to 'mortals'.

What I want to get to though is this. That this history of secular humanism de-throning 'God' and enthroning 'Man' and 'reason' is only half the story. What is missing from many accounts, that just start from there, is that 'God' had, more anciently, 'dethroned' the Goddess! And Goddess represents Nature, Nature as sacred.

Not only did mone-theistic 'God' dethrone the Goddess, but the pagan 'gods' did, like for example, the Sumerian god, 'Marduk', and the Greek gods of Olympus, etc. Evidenced in mythological writings, symbolism and archaeology is that a malesupremacist mindset set about 'dis-membering' the Goddess, and then appropriating her power.
So in these myths we begin hearing that male gods give birth, and sky gods wed 'Mother Earth', and Marduk splits the Goddess, etc. So this is indicating that a male mindset is taking on Nature as being an enemy to be defeated and overpowered.

So the beginnings of an elite that dismembers, and then appropriates Goddess religious symbolism and emphasizes occultism would be the Illuminati. A brotherhood. A male mindset.

Why would a male mindset want to dissociate itself from Nature?

A combination of warrior and philosopher mindsets.

Two fronts, the inavading warriors who invaded Indigenous peoples, and believed in warrior sky gods, and that their real home was not planet Earth which was believed to be a miserable place of exile, but their home in the stars, in a pure spiritual realm

And the mystery schools, where philosophers became identified with their thought processes, 'reason', and equated their knowledge of the star systems with a 'Logos', a supposed origin of their reason. Doing this they divorced their sense of being their bodies, in relationship with Nature. And this alienation has continued through the generations.

For example, Rene Descartes. He identified him self with his thinking process. His famous 'insight' was: 'I think, therefore I am!'. And he wondered and wondered how his intellect/soul could interact with the 'animal/mechanical' body. He thinks and thinks, and believes it comes into the body via the pineal gland 'valve'. BUT, that only humans have souls, animals do not. They are just 'automata', and with this awful belief, he, and his followers proceeded to capture animals, and torture them, and kill them, in the name of 'science'. Believing that their vcitms cries of pain, and trying to escape the knife, was merely the behaviour of sophisticated machines!

So what is our situation now?

Well, on the overt level, we have 'science' don't we. All is led by science. If you don't feel you can cope, and go to the doctor, you will be told you have a 'mental illness'.
And they will claim that their diagnosis is based on science, and it isn't. It is a myth, and this myth has taken over the previous paradigm of Church&States a a social control over us. Mental illness is a myth!!! YES, people are in various forms of distress, and do do behaviour deemed by this culture to be disorder, but it is not a biological disease. That is a myth. But they try and back it up with pseudoscience, so this lets this hige cartel of big pharma-psychiatry-governemt get away with it.

But there is also suppressed science. it doesn't exist where a scientist can be independent, and produce ideas, which can lead to practical solutions. No, science now is owned by corporations, and is corrupt. To know just how much< i recommend you begin researching about The Disclosure Project. Which claims that advanced technology is being suppressed, and if released would radically change all our loves, and lives of all other species, and Nature. But because a small elite/invisible government grasps hold of their geocentral power, this is why the knowledge of this advanced technology, and contact with Extraterrestrial intelligences, is Above Top Secret. It is up to you to learn more about this.

Covertly, we are becoming more and more aware that this elite follow occulist beliefs. Remember that the Bush family of three generation have been members of the Skull and Bones, as had Bush's 'opponent', Kerry, and as have most of the prominet leaders, in the corporate world, and politics. The Illuminati.

The occult is all about 'reason' too. They will use symbols, and numerology, and geometry, etc for means of control-over.

What IS this mindset that needs control control all the time? What is it it is missing?

Well they have massively alienated themselves from Nature, and must be trying to fill an impossible void.

Anythought so far

fell free to critique, add, wonder, whatever. I just encourage you to dive in

(and aside. I am having trouble with the thingymigig. you know. addint italic, etc and smilies. it just seems not to work..?)

This post has been edited by zoomish: May 17 2007, 11:36 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sanders
post May 17 2007, 04:29 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Welcome to the forum, zoomish welcome.gif .

You won't get me engaged at all in any discorse about UFO's (your first link), but the text of your post had nothing to do with that, only with occult beliefs as they pertain to the "global elite".

I take all this with a grain of salt, but have looked into this quite a bit (not as much as some). Anyway, interesting post.

If I would add anything, it would be this. The monotheistic religions are used, it is said, as tools by the elite to control the masses. If that is so, what gods do these elitists worship? I don't think there is a succinct answer to that question, but I think it leaves room to accept that some of this is based on reality, that the higher tiers of the freemasons or groups like Skull & Bones or Scroll & Key, from where we more times than not get our "leaders" from, are indeed involved in some nutty stuff. If you look up Lucifer in the dictionary, by the way, the second definition is usually the planet Venus - the "lightbringer" - so named because it is the morning star and heralds the rising of the sun. Take away monotheistic religion and what do you have? Pagan rites, for one.

Like I said, I'm no expert on any of this stuff, and I take it with a grain of salt - but some of these elitists seem to have too much free time on their hands. I can buy that many of them are in to this stuff - these ancient belief systems leave much more room for evil deeds.

2 cents

+Quote Post
MichaelMR
post May 17 2007, 07:04 PM
Post #3

Veteran

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 46

Welcome Zoomish and wow, you really dug deep.

You like a few have a vast amount of knowledge on things of importance and within that, you're trying to make a connection between it all. I tried and it somehow doesn't work like that, not in the physical sense. You're definitely intelligent; anyone who mentions Francis Bacon, Sumerian influences and the Disclosure Project is digging in the right place. I agree with the majority of what you said.

Everything is being controlled, similarly like what you said with the science. Top ranking officials claim they have the technology of zero-point energy propulsion systems and our government denies it. Alternative fuels exist that could eradicate our dependence of fossil fuels but we don’t explore them. The view these people have and what you call “occult” normally translates into esoteric beliefs and a cosmic view of the world. It isn’t necessarily occult or evil, its genius. It is truly understanding what is and how the universe works. That is why some have extreme power and dominance over the masses. I honestly believe in order to break away from those influences, you must become like them, meaning that you must understand the “occult.” Bacon and his predecessor dived deeply into it and they became absolute masters of their own minds.

Finding the truth simply depends on one thing: How far are you willing to go down that rabbit hole?

+Quote Post
Guinan
post May 17 2007, 09:50 PM
Post #4

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 72

WOW... good thing St.Tocarm's gone...

If he had still been here, this thread would have been lynched in NO-TIME !

Sorry for mentioning the unmentionable, but I've got all these great smileys and I have to put them to some good use...

I like your approach zoomish, I've always felt that god-the-father-figure was neccessary as long as mankind was in it's infancy and childhood. the way I see it, we are now in mankinds's adolesence, where we rebel against our parent(s) and find out there's a way of life other than the one he/they advocate.

That kind of fits into your theory, if I have understood it correnctly.

G.

+Quote Post
zoomish
post May 19 2007, 07:22 AM
Post #5

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,057

QUOTE (Sanders @ May 17 2007, 03:29 PM)
Welcome to the forum, zoomish welcome.gif .

You won't get me engaged at all in any discorse about UFO's (your first link), but the text of your post had nothing to do with that, only with occult beliefs as they pertain to the "global elite".

I take all this with a grain of salt, but have looked into this quite a bit (not as much as some). Anyway, interesting post.

If I would add anything, it would be this. The monotheistic religions are used, it is said, as tools by the elite to control the masses. If that is so, what gods do these elitists worship? I don't think there is a succinct answer to that question, but I think it leaves room to accept that some of this is based on reality, that the higher tiers of the freemasons or groups like Skull & Bones or Scroll & Key, from where we more times than not get our "leaders" from, are indeed involved in some nutty stuff. If you look up Lucifer in the dictionary, by the way, the second definition is usually the planet Venus - the "lightbringer" - so named because it is the morning star and heralds the rising of the sun. Take away monotheistic religion and what do you have? Pagan rites, for one.

Like I said, I'm no expert on any of this stuff, and I take it with a grain of salt - but some of these elitists seem to have too much free time on their hands. I can buy that many of them are in to this stuff - these ancient belief systems leave much more room for evil deeds.

2 cents

I am not sure how to use tyis forum so this is a test. bear with me

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 10:09 PM