IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Possible Radio Interview, same

santurcejibaro19...
post May 28 2007, 12:44 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 1,097

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=blue][SIZE=14] Hello. I'm George Whitfield, and I host a live, call-in talk radio show on an independent Christian teaching and talk station, KLGO in Texas. I'm planning two broadcasts on anwering questions about what happened on 9-11. I couldn't find any "Contact" area of this website to send an email, so I assume this would be as good a venue as any to find someone knowledgeable in aviation who might be available for an interview. Some of the topic areas I'd like to discuss would be: 1. how aircraft fuel burns when a plane crashes, and in reference to 9-11, would all of the planes' fuel have burned upon impact; 2. what would have been the navigational ability, if any, of the hijackers; 3. where was NORAD, and what was their record of drills in that area for 2001; 4. who was required to track airliners that day, and what is to be done when they are seen to be off course, and so forth. My show is broadcast from 3-4 p.m. CST on Saturdays. The interview would be about 15 minutes. If someone can be interviewed but not at that time, then I could pre-record an interview between 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. CST, M-F. Land line phone lines are definitely much preferred over cell phones. Perhaps someone with both prior military and civilian airline pilot experience would be the best person to interview. Please forward this to others whom I could maybe intervew. Please reply to: santurcejibaro1971@yahoo.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 05:10 PM