IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Location Of Recovered Fdr Recorder

mftorso
post Jun 17 2007, 03:45 PM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 526

FOIA request was met hence the data used in Pandora's Box.
My question (not from a point of scepticism) is:

Where was the Flight Data Recorder when it was recovered?

It was at the Pentagon itself yet the plane flew hundreds of feet above the impact point?

Or, the plane overflew the building and the FDR was recovered at it's eventual landing/crash site?

Hope this isn't redundant but I didn't find anything while searching the archive.

Thanks all,

Mark
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jun 17 2007, 05:00 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

• The FDR was reportedly recovered from inside the pentagon early morning Sept 14, 2001. Almost 3 days after the attack.
  • It was reportedly found near the entrance hole... and the exit hole.
  • It was reportedly found under the cockpit seat (FDR is in the tail section, where are the pictures of the cockpit seat?).

more information here...

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...showtopic=5505

Hope this helps...

+Quote Post
mftorso
post Jun 18 2007, 12:39 PM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 526

Thanks JDX,

+Quote Post
TheSpaceMan
post Jul 3 2007, 08:30 PM
Post #4

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 1,346

Hey all

Got a question here. If the data and evidence shows, and I believe it appears to support it, that Flight 77 did NOT hit the Pentagon then how and where did they get the black box? And if the plan was for Flight 77 to NOT hit the Pentagon wouldnt you think they could have some how changed the date so as not to implicate themselves? Just curious as this has been bothering me.....

Thanks!

+Quote Post
painter
post Jul 3 2007, 08:40 PM
Post #5

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

laugh.gif

Welcome Space Man.

We were told the black box was found within the rubble inside the Pentagon. I believe the published reports mention different places, different people who discovered it. From there it was taken by the FBI who gave it to the NTSB. So the story goes.

Being a reasonable person, you've asked a reasonable question. Why would they put forward contradictory evidence?

Think it through. If you are guilty of a crime and you want to make sure you're never caught, what are your options? Total distruction of the evidence (often by fire) is one way. Total disposal of the victim and the murder weapon is also often high on the list. You'll note that in this instence most of the evidence surrounding this crime was destroyed in the commission of the crime -- a high percentage of the victims, too.

But there are crimes and then there are counterintelligence operations. Know what those are? Have you seen the movie, "The Good Shepherd"? Perhaps you should. Counterintelligence is a house of mirrors. NO ONE, even those on the inside, are supposed to know exactly what went down. It is called "plausible deniability." If you create evidence that is contradictory it makes it MUCH more difficult for a prosecutor to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury. In this case, we are dealing with the jury of public opinon (so far).

But, this is really a guess based on observation. The simple answer is: WE DO NOT KNOW. What you need to do is ask the people who SHOULD know. Why doesn't the government's evidence match up with their assertions??

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2019 - 08:07 AM