IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Fbi Watch Making Cruelty Visible

msfreeh
post Jun 28 2007, 09:06 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,287

I hope to post material here providing evidence that the
FBI organization model is that of a Death Squad .
My intent is not to engage in "gotcha journalism". My intent is to remind the readers that they are principal consumers of the criminal justice system and
that their tax dollars underwrite this model making them co-enablers.
My hope is to focus your attention on creating a criminal justice system in which communities police themselves based on the restorative justice model.
We now know FBI agents were principal architects in the Kennedy-King assassinations; that FBI agents are actively engaged in committing voter fraud
and FBI agents were principal architects in creating the 1st World trade Center bombing, Oklahoma City bombing and 911.With your permission I plan to post the best evidence available for supporting my thesis.
a species that hires bodyguards to protect them looses the ability to protect itself and is doomed to extinction

CRIMES COMMITTED BY THE F.B.I.

SUGGESTED READING LIST

Bari, Judi. TIMBER WARS. Monroe, Maine: Common Courage Press, 1994.
The F.B.I. attempted to stop the political activity of Judi Bari and Daryl Cherney by exploding a
bomb under their car. Daryl Cherney and Judi Bari filed a Civil lawsuit against the FBI and Oakland police. A jury awarded them $4.4 million dollars in 2003. see www.judibari.org

Bowen Roger. INNOCENCE IS NOT ENOUGH: The Life and Death of Herbert Norman
New York USA M.E. Sharpe Inc 1988
Looks at FBI murder of Herbert Norman, Canadian Ambassador to Egypt.

Buitrago, Ann Mari. F.B.I. FILES. Grove Press, 1981.
Covers the procedures for obtaining and interpreting your F.B.I. file.

Burnham, David. ABOVE THE LAW. Scribner, 1996.
Looks at secret deals and fixing of cases by the Justice Department.

Buttino, Frank. A SPECIAL AGENT. William Morrow, 1993.
Investigates F.B.I. attacks on gay agents during the 1980’s.

Carson, Clayborne. MALCOLM X: THE F.B.I. FILE. Carroll & Graf, 1991.
Looks at the role of the F.B.I. in the assassination of Malcolm X.

Cashill,Jack, Sanders,James. FIRST STRIKE Thomas Nelson Press, 2003
Overwhelming evidence presented by Dr. Cashill on the downing of TWA Flight 800
by a missle over Long Island and the ensuing cover-up by FBI agents.

Charns, Alexander. CLOAK AND GAVEL. University of Illinois Press. 1992.
After reviewing thousands of pages of FBI documents the attorney author
exposes the FBI illegal phone tapping of the Supreme Court and how the FBI fix court
cases and manipulate Congress and State legislatures.

Churchill, Ward. AGENTS OF REPRESSION. South End Press, 1988.
Professor Churchill gives first hand accounts of F.B.I. death squad activities.

Churchill, Ward. THE COINTELPRO PAPERS. South End Press, 1990.
Explores how the F.B.I. disrupts legitimate political activities and engage in Death Squad activities.

Criley, Richard. THE F.B.I. VS. THE FIRST AMENDMENT. First Amendment Foundation, 1990.
Looks at the destruction of the First Amendment by the F.B.I.

Davis, John. MAFIA KINGFISH: CARLOS MARCELLO AND THE ASSASSINATION OF JOHN F.
KENNEDY. McGraw-Hill, 1989.
Pivotal book in understanding how the FBI has uses the Mafia to carry out political and other murders of our political and civil rights leaders.

De Camp, John. THE FRANKLIN COVERUP. AWT Publishers, 1992.
A former Republican state senator from Nebraska writes about a pedophile ring involved in the
kidnaping, sexual torture and murder of children that went all the way to the Bush White House.
Attorney DeCamp discusses the FBI role in the coverup of this case and the murder of a special
prosecutor appointed to investigate the pedophile ring.

Dempsey, James X. and David Cole. TERRORISM AND THE CONSTITUTION: SACRIFICING CIVIL
LIBERTIES IN THE NAME OF NATIONAL SECURITY. Los Angeles, CA: First Amendment
Foundation, 1999. Examines FBI campaign of terror to undermine civil liberties.

Diamond, Sigmund. COMPROMISED CAMPUS. Oxford University Press, 1992.
Professor Diamond attempts to get F.B.I. files showing collaboration between the F.B.I. and colleges
and universities from 1945-1955.

Donner, Frank. PROTECTORS OF PRIVILEGE. University of California Press, 1990.
Looks at collaboration between local police and the F.B.I. to stifle first amendment rights.

Dwyer, James. TWO SECONDS UNDER THE WORLD. Diane publishers 1997.
The most important book you will read on understanding FBI involvement in 9-11
terrorist act at the World Trade Center. This book lays out in detail how the FBI engineered
the first World Trade Center explosion.

Emerson, Steven and Brian Duffy. THE FALL OF PAN AM 103. G.B. Putnam's Sons, 1990.
Oliver Revell was the number 2 man at the F.B.I. until he was demoted by F.B.I. Director
William Sessions to the Dallas Field Office. His son Chris Revell had tickets for
Pan Am 103, but he changed his flight two days before the plane exploded over Lockerbie,
Scotland. See Ross Gelbspan's book, BREAK-INS, DEATH THREATS AND THE FBI to get a
fuller picture of Oliver Revell.

Foerstel, Herbert. SURVEILLANCE IN THE STACKS. Greenwood Press, 1991.
Looks at attempts by the F.B.I. to get librarians to spy on the American public.

Gallagher, Dorothy. ALL THE RIGHT ENEMIES. Penguin Books, 1988.
The F.B.I. utilized the Mafia to carry out its executions against political activists from 1930 through
1970. Carlos Tresca was one of their victims.

Gelbspan, Ross. BREAK- INS, DEATH THREATS, AND THE F.B.I. South End Press, 1991.
This Pulitzer Prize winning reporter formerly with the Boston Globe, details F.B.I. collaboration
with the death squads in El Salvador and their attacks upon American groups opposed to those death
squads.

Glick, Brian. WAR AT HOME. South End Press, 1989.
Attorney Glick details the F.B.I.’s covert war against political activists.

Hoffman, David. THE OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING AND THE POLITICS OF TERROR. Feral
House, 1998.
Contains detailed evidence about the FBI alliance with the terrorist underworld,
and how FBI agent provocateurs are behind many of the current bombings that have plagued the United States since the fall of the Berlin Wall. Some current thinking has FBI agents creating these acts to fill the void caused by the downfall of communism.

Hougan, Jim. SPOOKS. William Morrow, 1978.
Important book detailing the life of former F.B.I. agent Robert Maheux and his relationship with the Mafia. Groundbreaking book in understanding FBI collaboration with the Mafia, using it to carry out assassinations on President Kennedy, Martin Luther King and others. See author Bud Schultz

Kaiser, Marty . Odyssey of an Eavesdropper( My Life in electronic countermeasures and my battle against the FBI) W Carroll & Graf 2005
Author exposes wiretapping crimes committed by FBI agents as well as Business Fraud. He built the wiretapping devices for FBI agents that were later used in crimes committed against people like Martin Luther King and public officials.After exposing FBI agents kickback schemes to Congress the author became a target of retaliation by tax payer funded FBI agents.

Keith, Jim. OK BOMB. Illuminate, 1996.
Explores FBI coverup in the Oklahoma City bombing investigation.

Kelly, John F. TAINTING EVIDENCE. The Free Press 1998. The book is based on testimony of FBI lab Whistleblower Dr. Frederick Whitehurst , an employee of the FBI for 17 years. Shows how bad the FBI Lab is run. Dr. Whitehurst was the chemist who analyzed Timothy McVeigh's clothes for traces of ammonium nitrate and was removed from the case when he did not find any bomb residue.

Lehr, Dick & O'Neill, Gerard. BLACK MASS. Public Affairs, 2000.
Looks at the FBI's collaboration in Boston with the Mafia and Irish Mob between 1960 and 2001 in which they collaborated in the murder of 21 women,children and men. Important book showing how the FBI uses the Mafia to commit political and other assassinations .

Melanson, Phillip. THE MURKIN CONSPIRACY. Praeger, 1989.
Professor Melanson looks at the F.B.I.’s role in the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Melanson, Phillip. THE ROBERT KENNEDY ASSASSINATION. Shapolsky, 1991.
Professor Melanson is in charge of the Robert Kennedy archives at the University of Massachusetts.
He details the F.B.I.’s role as one of the principal architects of the assassination of Robert Kennedy.

Messerschmidt, Jim. THE TRIAL OF LEONARD PELTIER. South End Press, 1983.
Looks at the miscarriage of justice in the F.B.I.’s handling of the Leonard Peltier case.

Oklahoma City Bombing Investigative Committee. THE FINAL REPORT.2001. The best book by far
providing overwhelming evidence of FBI involvement in the Oklahoma City Bombing .

Navasky, Victor. INVESTIGATING THE F.B.I. Doubleday, 1973.
Contains material presented at a major conference at Princeton University in 1971 investigating
crimes committed by the FBI.

Neff, James. MOBBED UP. Dell Publishers 1988.
Important book in understanding FBI collaboration with the Mafia especially how the Bureau
uses the Mafia to carry out its political assassinations.

Nelson, Jack. THE F.B.I. AND THE BERRIGANS. Coward, McCann & Geoghegan, 1972.
Looks at F.B.I. death squad directed against Nobel Peace Prize nominee Phil Berrigan and his
brother, Jesuit priest Daniel Berrigan.

Olsen, Jack. LAST MAN STANDING: THE TRAGEDY AND TRIUMPH OF GERONIMO PRATT.
Doubleday, 2000.
Provides supporting evidence for the idea of the F.B.I. as a death squad. Examines the F.B.I. acts of genocide against Afro-Americans . Looks at how FBI agents framed Geronimo Pratt, a Afro American Viet-nam vet who spent over 25 years in prison before a judge released him saying he was innocent and framed by FBI agents.

O’Reilly, Kenneth. RACIAL MATTERS. Free Press, 1989.
Professor O’Reilly looks at a file called Racial Matters that the F.B.I. is keeping on Black America.

Parenti, Michael. DIRTY TRUTHS. City Lights Books, 1996.
Dr. Parenti looks at F.B.I. involvement in the assassination of labor leader Walter Reuther while he was organizing protests against the Vietnam War. It includes the essay “Why the Left is Afraid to look at the Assassination of JFK”.

Pepper, William. ORDERS TO KILL. Carroll and Graf, 1995.
Attorney Pepper represented James Earl Ray in his bid for a new trial and won a landmark case in civil court in December 1999 for the Martin Luther King Jr. family. The jury in the case concluded hat the F.B.I. was involved in the assassination of King. His book details our government’s involvement and provides photographic evidence of the F.B.I.’s role in this assassination.

Pepper,William. ACT OF STATE: THE EXECUTION OF MARTIN LUTHER KING Verso Press, 2003
The evidence from the 1999 Civil Trial in Memphis brought by the King family in which the jury concluded FBI agents were principal architects in the assassination of Martin Luther King.

Powers, Richard Gid. SECRECY AND POWER. Free Press, 1987.
A biography of J. Edgar Hoover and his quest for power.

Powers, Tyrone. EYES TO MY SOUL. Majority Press, 1996.
Professor Powers an afro-american, talks about his 9 years working as an F.B.I. agent, and the
FBI FRUHMENSCHEN program. White agents tried to kill him when he was writing this book.

Ranalli, Ralph. DEADLY ALLIANCE. Harper Torch, 2001
Boston Globe reporter Ralph Rannali exposes FBI collaboration with the Boston Mafia from 1960-
2001 where they ran a Murder Inc. President Bush asserted Executive Privilege in 2002 preventing
Congress from seeing the Federal Prosecutor’s Investigative files on this case.

Robbins, Natalie. ALIEN INK. William Morrow, 1992.
Ms. Robbins acquired the F.B.I. files on the major writers and artists of the 20th century, and
examines F.B.I. attacks upon them and their freedom of expression.

Schultz, Bud and Ruth. IT DID HAPPEN HERE. University of California Press, 1989.
Contains interviews with human rights activists who survived F.B.I. assassination attempts.

Schultz, Bud and Ruth. THE PRICE OF DISSENT. University of California Press , 2001
The sequel to IT DID HAPPEN HERE with more interviews with civil rights activists and union
organizers and anti-war protestors who survived FBI assassination attempts and with family members of people who were murdered.

Seymour, Sheri. COMMITTEE OF THE STATES. Self-published, 1989.
The F.B.I. infiltrated the California Militia 10 years before the Oklahoma City bombing. The
book illustrates how easy it was for the F.B.I. to infiltrate the group and get it to make bombs.
Shows with child-like simplicity how easy it was for FBI agent provocteur to get Timothy McVeigh
to make bomb and drive the truck.

Sharkey, Joe. ABOVE SUSPICION. Simon & Schuster, 1993.
Looks at the F.B.I. coverup involving one of its own agents who murdered an informant after he got her pregnant.

Suarez, Manuel. REQUIEM ON CERRO MARAVILLA. Waterfront Press, 1987.
Looks at F.B.I. collaboration with local police in the arrest, handcuffing, and death squad execution of two teenagers in Puerto Rico.

Summers, Anthony. OFFICIAL AND CONFIDENTIAL. G.B. Putnam and Sons, 1993.
This is the book on which the PBS Frontline documentary on J. Edgar Hoover and his friendship
with the Mafia is based.

Theoharis, Athan. THE F.B.I. Garland Publishers, 1994.
Professor Theoharis has compiled a comprehensive listing of books and articles about the F.B.I. up to 1994.

Thomas, Kenn. THE OCTOPUS. Feral House, 1996.
Investigates the F.B.I.’s role in the killing of investigative reporter Danny Casolero while he was
investigating the October Surprise.

Turner, William. THE ASSASSINATION OF ROBERT KENNEDY. Thunder Mouth Press, 1993.
Written by a former F.B.I. agent, it looks at the F.B.I.’s involvement in the assassination of Robert
Kennedy.

Turner, William. REARVIEW MIRROR foreword by Oliver Stone. Penmarin Books CA 2001.
More updated information on FBI involvement in President Kennedy, Robert Kennedy and Martin
Luther King Assassination written by a former FBI agent.

U.S. Commission on Civil Rights. WHO IS GUARDING THE GUARDIANS? A Report on Police
Death Squad activities. 1981.

Wiener, Jon. GIMME SOME TRUTH. University of California Press, 1999.
Professor Wiener looks at the 14 year battle with the F.B.I. to get them to release their files on
John Lennon.

SUGGESTED WEB SITES AND VIDEOS
www.911pressfortruth.com
www.copvcia.com
www.narconews.com
www.okcbombing.org
www.unansweredquestions.org
www.911inquiry.org
www.heatisonline.org
www.whistleblowers.org
www.zpub.com/notes/fbi-shame.html
VIDEOS:
WACO:RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
SILENCED Jack Cashill
THE GREAT DECEPTION Barry Zwicker
TRUTH&LIES 911 Mike Ruppert
AFTERMATH:UNANSWEREDQUESTIONS
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
msfreeh
post Jun 28 2007, 09:08 AM
Post #2

5 articles

victim who charged FBI agent with pedophilia found murdered?

Prosecutors move to dismiss charges against former Scout leader

January 3, 2007

NEW HAVEN, Conn. --Federal prosecutors have moved to dismiss charges against a retired FBI agent who was indicted on child sex charges dating back more than a decade when he was a Boy Scout leader, in response to the death of his accuser.

William Hutton, 63, of Killingworth, was arrested in February on charges he enticed a member of his Scout troop to Maine for the purpose of sexual activity in 1994 and 1995.

Prosecutor John A. Danaher III moved to dismiss the indictment on Dec. 19, and Judge Mark R. Kravitz granted the motion three days later, federal court records show.

On Dec. 26, the prosecutor moved to dismiss a revised indictment that had been returned by a federal grand jury in late March. There was no indication in court records that Kravitz has issued a ruling on that indictment.

Both indictments alleged crimes against the same person, who has never been publicly identified. The newer indictment added allegations that an August 1995 trip also included a stop in New Hampshire for illegal sexual activity.

Both of Danaher's motions cited "the sudden and unexpected death" of the accuser.

Hutton's lawyer, Hugh F. Keefe of New Haven, stressed Hutton had pleaded not guilty.

"Mr. Hutton was very upset by the news of the passing of the gentleman," Keefe said.

Hutton had been released on a $200,000 bond. He may not own any firearms or have any unsupervised contact with children. He was also ordered to stay away from playgrounds, schools, arcades or anywhere children congregate.

The case had been scheduled to go to trial this month in U.S. District Court in New Haven.

second read
Former Scout leader-FBI agent indicted on child sex charges

February 3, 2006, 5:59 PM EST

NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) _ A retired FBI agent was indicted Friday on federal child sex charges dating back more than a decade when he was a Boy Scout leader.

William Hutton, 63, of Killingworth, was arrested Friday. The federal grand jury indictment offers few details about the case but accuses Hutton of enticing a member of his Scout troop to Maine for the purpose of sexual activity in 1994 and 1995.

"It's obviously devastating. He was an FBI agent in this district and was reputed in this district," defense attorney Hugh Keefe said. "The people who worked with him in the U.S. attorney's office and FBI respected him."

Keefe said the investigation has been going on for years. He would not discuss the details of the case or how the allegations surfaced.

Investigators asked anyone who knows anything about the case to call the FBI. U.S. Attorney Kevin O'Connor said that's standard practice whenever there might be more victims.

"In any case that's a concern," O'Connor said. "Whether that's the situation here I can't say."

If convicted on all four charges, Hutton faces up to 30 years in prison and up to $250,000 in fines.

Hutton was released on a $200,00 bond. He may not own any firearms or have any unsupervised contact with children. He was also ordered to stay away from playgrounds, schools, arcades or anywhere children congregate.

FBI agent in charge of FBI Child Abuse program sued by his daughters for incest

THE DENVER POST - Voice of the Rocky Mountain Empire
May 17, 1990
Sisters win sex lawsuit vs. dad $2.3 million given for years of abuse
By Howard Prankratz
Denver Post Legal Affairs Writer

Two daughters of former state and federal law enforcement official Edward Rodgers were awarded $2.319,400 yesterday, after a Denver judge and jury found that the women suffered years of abuse at the hands of their father.

The award to Sharon Simone, 45, and Susan Hammond, 44, followed testimony of Rodgers’ four daughters in person or through depositions, describing repeated physical abuse and sexual assaults by their father from 1944 through 1965.

Rodgers, 72, who became a child abuse expert after retiring from the FBI and joining the colorado Springs DA’s office, failed to appear for the trial. But in a deposition taken in March, Rodgers denied ever hitting or sexually abusing his children.

He admitted that he thought of himself as a "domineering s.o.b. who demanded strict responses from my children, strict obedience." But it never approached child abuse, Rodgers said. "Did I make mistakes? Damn right I did, just like any other father or mother..."

Thomas Gresham, Rodger’s former attorney, withdrew from the case recently after being unable to locate his client. Rodgers recently contacted one of his sons from a Texas town along the Mexican border. Gresham said his last contact with Rodgers was on April 24.

The sisters reacted quietly to the verdict, and with relief that their stories of abuse had finally been told.

"I feel really good that I’ve gone public with this,"Hammond said. "I am a victim, the shame isn’t mine, the horror happened to me. I’m not bad.
"My father did shameful and horrible things to me and my brothers and sisters. I don’t believe he is a shameful and horrible man, but he has to be held accountable," Hammond added.

The lawsuit deeply divided the Rodgers family, with Rodgers’ three sons questioning their sister’s motives.

Immediately after the verdict, son Steve Rodgers, 37, reacted angrily, yelling at his sisters in the courtroom.

Later, Rodgers said he loves his father and stands by him. He said his sisters had told him their father had to be exposed the way Nazi war criminals have been exposed.

"In a way I’m angry with my father for not being here. But I’m sympathetic because he would have walked into a gross crucifixion," Rodgers said.

Steve Rodgers never denied that he and his siblings were physically abused, but disputed that his father molested his sisters.
Before the jury’s award, Denver District Judge William Meyer found that Rodger’s conduct toward Simone and Hammond was negligent and "outrageous."

Despite the length of time since the abuse, the jury determined the sisters could legally bring the suit. The statute of limitations for a civil suit is two years, but jurors determined that the sisters became aware of he nature and extent of their injury only within the last two years, during therapy.

The jury then determined the damages, finding $1,240,000 for Simone and 1,079,000 for Hammond.

The sisters had alleged in their suit filed last July that Rodgers subjected his seven children to a "pattern of emotional, physical, sexual and incestual abuse."

As a result of the abuse, the women claimed their emotional lives had been left in a shambles, requiring extensive therapy for both and repeated hospitalizations of Hammond, who was acutely suicidal. Simone developed obsessive behavior and became so unable to function she resigned a position with a Boston-based college.

Despite the judgment yesterday, Rodgers cannot be criminally charged. the statue of limitations in Colorado for sexual assault on children is 10 years.
Rodgers, who worked for the FBI for 27 years, much of it in Denver, became chief investigator for the district attorney’s office in Colorado Sp;rings. during his employment at the DA’s office from 1967 until 1983, he became a well-known figure in Colorado Springs, and lectured and wrote about child abuse both locally and nationwide.

He wrote a manual called " A Compendium -- Child Abuse by the National College of District Attorney’s," and helped put together manuals on child abuse for the New York state police and a national child abuse center.

FBI agent in charge of investigating other FBI agents for crimes sentenced to 12 years in prison for pedophilia

Ex-FBI official pleads guilty to child molestation
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The former chief internal watchdog at the FBI has pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting a 6-year-old girl and has admitted he had a history of molesting other children before he joined the bureau for a two-decade career.

John H. Conditt Jr., 53, who retired in 2001, was sentenced last Friday to 12 years in prison in Tarrant County court in Fort Worth, Texas, after he admitted he molested the daughter of two FBI agents after he retired. He acknowledged molesting at least two other girls before his law enforcement career, his lawyer said.

Conditt sought treatment for sex offenders after his arrest last year, said his attorney, Toby Goldsmith.

"The problem these people have is they don't really feel like it is their fault," Goldsmith said. "The treatment doesn't work unless you admit you are the one who instigated it, and he did that."

Conditt headed the internal affairs unit that investigates agent wrongdoing for the Office of Professional Responsibility at FBI headquarters in Washington from 1999 until his retirement in June 2001, the FBI said. He wrote articles in law enforcement journals on how police agencies could effectively investigate their own conduct.

FBI officials said Tuesday they had no information to suggest that Conditt had any problems during his career and he was never the subject of an investigation.

Tarrant County Assistant District Attorney Mitch Poe, who prosecuted the case, said he wanted a longer prison sentence and was skeptical of Conditt's claim that his molestation of children subsided during his FBI career.

"Both myself and the judge in open court, we were kind of skeptical but we don't have any evidence," Poe said.

A recently retired FBI whistleblower who brought allegations to Conditt's office that agents had not aggressively pursued evidence of sexual abuse in Indian country said Tuesday she now questions whether his personal history affected that decision.

"Before, it never made any sense," retired agent Jane Turner said of the FBI's decision to decline to further investigate her allegations. "Now I can understand. Why in the world wouldn't you want to investigate that?"

Goldsmith said he was concerned about the safety of his client in prison given that he is a former FBI agent and an admitted child molester. "He's not going to be comfortable in the penitentiary," the lawyer said.

Goldsmith said his client had admitted that he had molested at least two other girls before he became an FBI agent more than 30 years ago, but that there was no evidence of any wrongdoing while he served in the bureau.

"It seems that he never did because he had stricter control at that time," the lawyer said.

Conditt could have faced life in prison, and prosecutors requested he get 50 years. The judge sentenced him to 12 years in prison, in part citing Conditt's decision to spare the victim the trauma of a trial, Goldsmith said.

Conditt's conviction is the latest controversy to strike the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility.

Last year, FBI Director Robert Mueller transferred the head of the office to another supervisory assignment outside Washington, three months after rebuking him for his conduct toward a whistleblower.

That whistleblower, John Roberts, alleged the FBI disciplinary office had a double standard that let supervisors off easier than line agents.

Those allegations prompted investigations by Congress and the Justice Department inspector general. The latter concluded there was no systematic favoritism of senior managers over rank-and-file employees but there was a double standard in some cases involving crude sexual jokes and remarks.

Monday August 8, 2005 Longtime FBI agent sentenced to prison on child porn count

By JOHN MILLER

Associated Press Writer

BOISE, Idaho (AP) � A longtime FBI agent who helped arrest mountain-man Claude Dallas and was involved in a deadly 1984 siege involving white supremacists in Washington state is going to prison for 12 months after pleading guilty to possession of child pornography.

William Buie, 64, of Boise, most recently worked as an investigator for the Idaho attorney general's office.

He was sentenced Monday in U.S. District Court to a year in prison on one count of possession of sexually exploitative materials involving minors. He had pleaded guilty in March.

Buie told agents with the Utah Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force that he learned to access child pornography Web sites while attending a seminar on preventing child exploitation as part of his law enforcement training in 2000 or 2001.

He acknowledged using his bank debit card to gain access to child erotica and child pornography Web sites, including using the card to buy a month of access to a child pornography Internet site entitled ''Eternal Nymphets.''

Buie, a former FBI sniper who worked for about 30 years for the agency in Seattle, Butte, Mont., and Salt Lake City, participated in the arrest of Dallas in 1982 in Paradise Valley, Nev., after the self-proclaimed mountain man had spent a year on the run after killing two Idaho Fish and Game agents. Dallas served 22 years in prison for manslaughter.

Buie also took part in the 1984 siege on Whidbey Island, Wash. in which Robert Mathews, leader of the violent racist cell called ``The Order,'' was killed following an 18-month wave of armed robberies and assassinations.

U.S. District Judge Edward Lodge gave Buie a reduced sentence of just a year behind bars, down from the standard sentencing range of 27 months to 33 months. That's after his lawyer, Mark Manweiler, argued that Buie's efforts to find sex-addiction treatment and his exemplary work record � as well as concern that as a longtime FBI agent he would be in danger behind bars � entitled him to a sentencing break.

"He would be unusually susceptible to abuse in a federal correctional institution,'' Manweiler wrote in his motion.

In a statement, the Justice Department said that as many as 150 sexually explicit images depicting children were found on Buie's home computers. It said no images were found on Buie's work computer.

After leaving the FBI, he worked as a criminal investigator for the Idaho attorney general's office for about six years, according to court documents.

According to terms of his sentencing, Buie must turn himself in on July 20 to begin serving his federal prison term.

Phone messages left by the Associated Press late Monday at Buie's Boise residence and on his cell phone weren't immediately returned.

SPOTSYLVANIA, Va. A former F-B-I analyst has been sentenced to seven years in prison for having sex with a young girl in Spotsylvania County.
Forty-four-year-old Anthony John Lesko entered an Alford plea yesterday in Spotsylvania County Circuit Court to nine counts of felony indecent liberties upon a child. An Alford plea means Lesko doesn't admit guilt but believes there is enough evidence for a conviction.

Under a plea agreement, he was sentenced to seven years in prison with another 15 years suspended. He also was ordered to pay ten-thousand dollars in restitution to cover the cost of the girl's mental-health counseling.

Authorities say Lesko engaged in a sex act with her nine times, beginning when she was nine years old.

Lesko's attorney says he worked as an intelligence analyst at the F-B-I for 17 years before moving to Jacksonville, Florida.

According to the plea, Lesko said he was a victim in the case. He said the girl initiated the contact.

+Quote Post
msfreeh
post Jun 28 2007, 09:10 AM
Post #3

Oh, you say you never saw the PBS Frontline documentary called The Secret File On J Edgar Hoover? In the documentary you not only have Vice President Mondale saying FBI agents had total control over CONGRESS using blackmail , you had a FBI agent admitting on camera that was his job at the FBI, to blackmail members of Congress. to order the video
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/pr.../info/1111.html

+Quote Post
msfreeh
post Jun 28 2007, 09:11 AM
Post #4

Nichols says bombing was FBI op

Detailed confession filed in S.L. about Oklahoma City plot

By Geoffrey Fattah
Deseret Morning News
The only surviving convicted criminal in the April 19, 1995, bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City is saying his co-conspirator, Timothy McVeigh, told him he was taking orders from a top FBI official in orchestrating the bombing.
A declaration from Terry Lynn Nichols, filed in U.S. District Court in Salt Lake City, has proven to be one of the most detailed confessions by Nichols to date about his involvement in the bombing as well as the involvement of others. However, one congressman who has investigated the bombings remains skeptical of Nichols' claims.
The declaration was filed as part of Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue's pending wrongful death suit against the government for the death of his brother in a federal corrections facility in Oklahoma City. Trentadue claims his brother was killed during an interrogation by FBI agents when agents mistook his brother for a suspect in the Oklahoma City bombing investigation.
The most shocking allegation in the 19-page signed declaration is Nichols' assertion that the whole bombing plot was an FBI operation and that McVeigh let slip during a bout of anger that he was taking instruction from former FBI official Larry Potts.
Potts was no stranger to anti-government confrontations, having been the lead FBI agent at Ruby Ridge in 1992, which led to the shooting death of Vicki Weaver, the wife of separatist Randy Weaver. Potts also was reportedly involved in the 51-day siege of the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas in 1993, which resulted in a fire that killed 81 Branch Davidian followers.
Potts retired from the FBI under intense pressure and criticism for the cover-up of an order to allow agents to shoot anyone seen leaving the Weaver cabin at Ruby Ridge.
When contacted, the FBI's main office in Washington, D.C., said it could not provide immediate comment on Nichols' claims Tuesday.
Nichols claims that, in December 1992, McVeigh told him that "while he was serving in the U.S. Army, he had been recruited to carry out undercover missions."
In the next few years, the two men hatched the bombing plot. In October 1994, "McVeigh and I stole explosives from a quarry in Marion, Kansas consisting of 8 1/2 cases or boxes containing 229 (2-inch by 16-inch) sticks of the gel type explosive known as Tovex," Nichols wrote, adding that only a small amount was used in the actual bombing.
It was while traveling the gun-show circuit that Nichols claims the two obtained bombmaking knowledge and the materials used in the bombing. One example is that McVeigh allegedly attended a gun show in Knob Creek, Ky., in 1993.
"At this gun show, McVeigh had the opportunity to make contact with about 20 people who were bomb experts. McVeigh told me that he himself had no knowledge about how to construct a bomb, but that he always wanted to gain more knowledge about how to construct bombs," Nichols stated.
Nichols says he knew McVeigh was building the bomb, and in November 1994 he left for the Philippines to get away from the area to avoid being implicated.
"I did not want to be present when and if McVeigh did explode a bomb. Consequently, I left for the Philippines to be out of the country," he wrote.
That statement contradicts findings of Congressman Dana Rohrabacher, R-California, whose study on the bombing was made public last December. It indicated Nichols had traveled to the Philippines to receive bombing training by a possible foreign terrorist.
Having not heard of any bombing, Nichols said he returned to the U.S. in January 1995. It was later that, in a fit of rage, McVeigh mentioned Potts' name, Nichols wrote.
"McVeigh said he believed Potts was manipulating him and forcing him to 'go off script,' which I understood meant to change the target of the bombing," Nichols stated.
It wasn't until April 18, 1995, that Nichols said he helped McVeigh construct a bomb at Geary Lake. The bomb was comprised of "metal and white plastic" barrels which were filled with ammonium nitrate fertilizer and mixed with nitromethane. In all he estimates between 90 to 92 fifty-pound bags of fertilizer went into the barrels and explosive sticks were placed in the holes of each barrel.
Nichols said he had no further role in renting the Ryder truck and claims he did not know the target, only that McVeigh "wanted to make a statement" by "targeting some structure."
After hearing about the bombing of the federal building, which killed 168 adults and children, Nichols said he panicked when his name came up on the radio and he wanted to turn himself in — but not before hiding evidence, including explosives used in the bombing.
The claims made in the declaration have added yet more twists to the mystery surrounding the bombings. Some familiar with the bombing's history say Nichols' claims seem to indicate the FBI put McVeigh up to the plot as a draw for radicals, but that the situation got out of control and McVeigh became a runaway informant.
After reviewing the declaration, Rohrabacher told the Deseret Morning News that Nichols' claims should be investigated but treated with extreme skepticism.
"I need to caution people to remember that Terry Nichols is a mass murderer," Rohrabacher said. "But if Terry Nichols is beginning to reveal some of the information that's been kept from the public, I'd be very happy about that."
Rohrabacher also expressed disappointment with the FBI and the Department of Justice for not adequately following up on indications there were others who helped Nichols and McVeigh.
The congressman said he no longer is chairman of the subcommittee that conducted the investigation and is "dismayed" that no one else in Congress seems interested in the matter.
Nichols said he has much more information, which he offered to former U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft in 2004, but is willing to divulge only under sworn video deposition. Trentadue said he plans to seek that deposition of Nichols, but "I expect one hell of a fight with the Department of Justice."
Nichols is serving life in prison without parole after being convicted by a jury for his role in the bombing. McVeigh also was convicted and on June 11, 2001 was executed in Terre Haute, Ind.

+Quote Post
msfreeh
post Jun 28 2007, 09:13 AM
Post #5

FBI HALL OF SHAME

Patrick Briley
March 24, 2007
NewsWithViews.com

Convicted Oklahoma City (OKC) bombing conspirator Terry Nichols has alleged that former high level FBI official Larry Potts gave instructions to Timothy McVeigh to orchestrate the bombing. Nichols claims McVeigh said this before the bombing in a "slip of the tongue" when McVeigh said he was angry with Potts for "changing the target".

The seriousness of Nichols' allegation against Larry Potts lies partly in the fact that at the time of the OKC bombing Potts was an Assistant Deputy Director of the FBI who was put directly in charge of the OKC bombing investigation on April 19, 1995. In early May 1995 Potts was next promoted to the Deputy Director of the FBI, the "number two man" in the FBI under Director Louis Freeh.

Many are skeptical of Nichols allegations since he is a convicted mass murderer. However, people should also be skeptical of Larry Potts because of Potts' questionable role at the Waco, Texas and Ruby Ridge, Idaho sieges by the FBI. Potts was censored by the FBI and removed from being Deputy Director for changing FBI rules of engagement that led to the shooting of Vickie Weaver by Lon Horiuchi at the Ruby Ridge siege.

Weldon Kennedy replaced Potts to conduct the OKC bombing investigation and then was made Deputy Director of the FBI after Potts was removed as Deputy Director in July 1995. Danny Defenbaugh was next named to head the OKC bombing investigation. Defenbaugh himself left the FBI in 2001 after it was discovered that thousands of FBI documents Defenbaugh was responsible for relating to the OKC bombing had been withheld at the federal trials of McVeigh and Nichols. Weldon Kennedy also later resigned from the FBI after being accused of lying to Congress about corrupt practices at the FBI crime lab. Every one of the senior FBI officials Louis Freeh had named to head the OKC bombing investigation left their high-level positions in disgrace and joined the FBI's hall of shame. None of these high level FBI officials were ever prosecuted.

But even if it should later be shown that McVeigh did not directly take instructions from Larry Potts, it can still be conclusively shown that high-level FBI officials including Potts and Louis Freeh were behind the FBI instructing provocateurs to encourage and help McVeigh do the OKC bombing. FBI teletypes, memos and 302 reports already obtained by Jesse Trentadue clearly reveal high-level FBI officials used and protected provocateurs to encourage and help McVeigh including Shawn Kenny, German national Andreas Strassmeir, Dave Hollaway, and a member of the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) who worked in and out of the FBI infiltrated white supremacist compound, Elohim City, in far Eastern Oklahoma. The spiritual leader for Elohim City, Reverand Milar was an FBI informant. An FBI 302 report obtained by Jesse Trentadue shows that McVeigh attended a meeting with FBI informants and provocateurs at Elohim City in 1994.

Shawn Kenny was an Army private that was involved in Midwest bank robberies with McVeigh. Andreas Strassmeir was in the US with an expired visa, knew McVeigh, encouraged him to blow up federal buildings and gave him advice on explosives. Dave Hollaway was a CIA pilot that introduced Strassmeir to Elohim City and then helped Strassmeir escape the INS to Germany via Mexico after the OKC bombing. Hollaway gave McVeigh advice on where to park his truck bomb for optimal damage and how to rent the truck without being easily detected. Public statements by McVeigh defense attorney Stephen Jones and an article by Ron Ostrow of the LA Times indicate that Louis Freeh knew Strassmeir was at Elohim City in 1993. FBI teletypes show that Freeh knowingly allowed Dave Hollaway to help Strassmeir escape. The FBI later used Hollaway as a negotiator in the 1997 Montana Freeman standoff with the FBI.

Larry Potts was a chief investigator for Louis Freeh during the prosecution of a Georgia mail bombing case called VANPAC that involved interaction with informant members of SPLC before the OKC bombing. Interestingly enough, a formal DOJ report later confirmed FBI crime lab chemist Frederick Whitehurst's allegations that FBI crime lab officials gave misleading if not false testimony in the courts not only about the VANPAC case but also about forensic analysis of the truck bomb used in the OKC bombing. Senator Charles Grassley of Iowa publicly accused Kennedy of lying to Congress about the FBI crime lab and Kennedy was forced to resign.

Larry Potts came under DOJ and Congressional investigation in part because of use of the US military in the Waco operation, a violation of the Posse Comitatus statute. The FBI's use of provocateur Shawn Kenny in the OKC bombing plot was also a violation of the Posse Comitatus statue because Kenny was a private in the US Army. The penchant of Larry Potts of illegally using SPLC members in VANPAC and military personnel in WACO was repeated in the OKC bombing. The forensic evidence was "misrepresented" by the FBI under Potts and Freeh in the VANPAC and OKC bombing cases.

Assistant Deputy Director of the FBI, Danny Coulson was also assigned to the OKC bombing investigation. Coulson had worked with Larry Potts at Ruby Ridge and Waco. There have been persistent allegations that Larry Potts and Coulson were in OKC early, very near to the time of the OKC bombing.

WorldNetDaily reported that Danny Coulson checked into an Oklahoma City hotel nearly nine hours before the OKC bombing. Coulson referred in a report he filed with the FBI on May 16, 1995 to a clandestine operation targeting religious extremists (like at Elohim City) as his initial reason for going to OKC. Travel records and vouchers for Coulson and Larry Potts were listed as "missing," according to documents provided to WorldNetDaily.

Coulson traveled to Kingman Arizona to present a proffer, a plea bargain agreement to McVeigh's neighbor, Michael Fortier between April 28 and 29, 1995. The proffer was prepared by Freeh's and Clinton's legal counsel for the FBI and White House, Howard Shapiro. Coulson wrote in his book No Heroes that he encountered James Rosencrans brandishing a rifle at FBI agents when Coulson arrived to present the proffer.

Rosencrans was a drug dealer who testified at the OKC bombing federal grand jury in June and July 1995. Rosencrans claimed he gave McVeigh methamphetamine in exchange for guns stolen from gun dealer Roger Moore. Four employees at the Travelers Aid in OKC down the street from the Murrah Building saw Rosencrans and FBI provocateurs Shawn Kenny and Muslim Mujahid[in] Menepta with McVeigh's car at the Travelers Aid the day before the OKC bombing .

While Potts and later Weldon Kennedy ran the OKC bombing investigation, Coulson told FBI sketch artist Jean Boylan not to make sketches of a John Doe seen with McVeigh in OKC because he "did not want to help the defense." Boylan did not make sketches of numerous John Does seen with McVeigh in OKC by reliable Travelers Aid witnesses and Army recruiters inside the Murrah Building. Coulson likely was concerned Boylan might have sketched some of the FBI provocateurs seen with McVeigh.

Weldon Kennedy also did his part to cover-up his and the FBI's provocateur role in the OKC bombing, not only while he headed the OKC bombing investigation after Potts, but also when he later assumed Potts' position as Freeh's top Deputy Director.

According to Kevin Flynn of the Rocky Mountain News, Kennedy personally shutdown the FBI investigation into Robert Jacques. Jacques was a military man who had been with McVeigh and Nichols at the Cassville, Missouri real estate office of William Maloney and Joe Davidson in November 1994. Kennedy shutdown the investigation when FBI agents learned that Jacques was "one of ours."

While head of the Phoenix, Arizona FBI office, Kennedy had been in a position to monitor the OKC bombing plot activities via Rosencrans and informants in the Arizona militia that knew McVeigh including the head of the militia, Jack Oliphant and members Robert Jacks and Gary Alan Land. FBI documents obtained by Jesse Trentadue show the FBI had informants in the Arizona militia. Jacks and Land were neighbors of McVeigh in Arizona and followed McVeigh to OKC the day of the OKC bombing and afterwards to Perry, OK where McVeigh had been taken when arrested by the OK Highway Patrol.

While in Arizona, Kennedy specialized in using armored cars in FBI sting operations. In the OKC bombing a man named Robert Jacks was in an armored car observing the OKC bombing according to AP reports. There are persistent allegations that Weldon Kennedy, like Potts and Coulson were in OKC early, very near to the time of the OKC bombing.

An informant at Elohim City named Carol Howe identified men plotting to blow up federal buildings to her BATF agent handler Angela Findley Graham. Graham and Howe did not know the men were FBI provocateurs. As a result of Howe's and Graham's undercover work, the BATF planned a raid on Elohim City for March 1995 that, if successful, would have likely averted the OKC bombing in April 1995. However, the head of the OKC FBI office, Bob Ricks met with the head of the BATF in OK and persuaded the BATF to call off the raid on Elohim City. Ricks no doubt knew of the FBI provocateurs at Elohim City from high-level FBI officials like Potts and Freeh.

Bob Ricks knew Larry Potts and Danny Coulson because all three men were deeply involved in the WACO siege in 1993. Ricks worked with Potts, Coulson, and Kennedy on the OKC bombing investigation until October 1995 when Ricks resigned and was made head of the OKC Department of Safety under OK governor Frank Keating.

But Bob Ricks had more forewarning of the OKC bombing than just Elohim City.

The entire federal family of Ricks' FBI agents, US Marshals and federal judges in OKC was given a serious and official warning of an Islamic terrorist assisted attack on the OKC federal building complex in late March 1995 according to testimony by US prosecutor Beth Wilkinson in a November 1996 federal hearing for the OKC bombing.

Three days before the OKC bombing, the OKC FBI office was warned by William Northrup of an attack on the OKC federal building complex that included the Murrah Building. Northrup was a dual U.S. and Israeli intelligence asset who traveled from Florida to OKC to deliver the warning.

Reliable witnesses place Bob Ricks in front of the Murrah Building no more than 20 minutes after the bombing. If these witnesses' stories are true, then Rick's alibi for the time of the bombing is false and there would be further indication of Rick's prior warning. Ricks said his pager alerted him, as he was getting ready to tee off at the Fire Lake Country Club golf course in Shawnee, OK, 40 minutes away from downtown OKC.

There is a possibility that Robert Hanssen, a senior FBI counter terrorism official close to Louis Freeh, compromised the FBI's Elohim City operation to the KGB. Hanssen was later sentenced to life in prison for spying for the KGB. One of the men at Elohim City known to the BATF and FBI was Dennis Mahon, a member of the Klu Klux Klan who gave speeches in Tulsa, OK on behalf of Saddam Hussein and received a monthly stipend from Iraq of $200 per month. Mahon visited Russia and had ties to the KGB. Was Robert Hanssen aware of Mahon's activities at Elohim City for the KGB and Iraqis? When arrested, McVeigh had phone numbers of Iraqi intelligence agents.

The "old boy" FBI high-level leadership crony network involved in the OKC bombing provocations showed only contempt when they scammed the public with Larry Potts even at his retirement. The August 2001 Congressional Record has this entry:

"The Washington Times reported that a group of FBI managers staged a conference entitled 'Integrity in Law Enforcement'' that was merely a sham and a cover, so that senior FBI managers could obtain improper reimbursements for traveling to a retirement party for veteran agent Larry Potts [in 1997]… No one was disciplined other than to receive letters of censure."

For more details please see my new book The Oklahoma City Bombing Case Revelations

+Quote Post
msfreeh
post Jun 28 2007, 09:17 AM
Post #6

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/janua...50107ciaman.htm

+Quote Post
msfreeh
post Jun 28 2007, 09:18 AM
Post #7

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/WFP020403.html

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 28 2007, 09:23 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Welcome, msfreeh.

Yes, the FBI has been involved in some sorted stuff.

Forgive me, threads of this type generally go in our Research Forum, where I am moving this. Drop by the Welcome Forum and say hello if you have a chance.

-Sanders salute.gif

+Quote Post
msfreeh
post Jun 28 2007, 09:32 AM
Post #9

Hi folks. Proud to be in your company

5/28/07 at 11:29 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHECK OUT THE FBI SPIN HERE WITH THE WORD "FBI employee"
Man caught in women's bathroom is an FBI employee

May 25, 2007 09:09 PM

Man caught in women's bathroom is an FBI employee

This story contains details that some readers may find objectionable.

And FBI employee is on the other side of the law, facing charges of inappropriate conduct in a woman's bathroom on the University of Arizona Campus.

According to a University Police report, a woman was cleaning the bathroom on May 3, when she saw a stall door open. Inside stood a man with his pants down, masturbating.

"That's actually shocking," says student Meghan Carey. "It makes me question who's walking around U of A."

"I think that masturbation can be a very natural form of sexual expression," says student Stephanie Castle, "but there needs to be a time and a place for that."

The police report states, the witness went to get help. When she returned with an officer she spotted the man, later identified as Ryan Seese, outside the same bathroom.

Seese took off down a hallway and ran out the door. Police chased him into a parking garage where he was arrested.

Seese now faces charges of public sexual indecency, sexual indecency and trespassing.

He also told police he's an FBI agent.

The Bureau verifies his employment but will not reveal his position or status.

Meanwhile, students say this incident is a good reminder not to let their guard down, even in a comfortable place like the student union.

"I'll definitely watch out a little more," says Carey. "I have to be more aware."

Some students say they would like to see UAPD set up more patrols around campus to make them feel safer.

+Quote Post
msfreeh
post Jun 28 2007, 09:41 AM
Post #10

Sheiks on a Plane: FBI Docs Expose Anatomy of a Cover-Up
WORLD EXCLUSIVE
June 28 2007
by Daniel Hopsicker

The MadCowMorningNews has obtained the first photo ever published (at right) of the never-before-seen Learjet that flew the so-called Saudi “phantom flight” from Tampa Florida... a flight FBI and Bush Administration officials for more than three years denied ever took place.

Last week’s newly-released FBI documents on flights out of the U.S. after the 9/11 attack by Saudi Princes and bin Laden family members generated headlines about the FBI’s admission that Osama bin Laden may himself have chartered one of the planes.

But the documents contain an even-more startling revelation: the Bush Administration, the FBI, the FAA, and even defense contractor Raytheon knowingly lied in repeated denials of newspaper and magazine accounts of the “phantom flight."

The documents show that FBI agents and analysts, to buttress what was then the official government position, misstated, misrepresented, and even intimidated witnesses (an FBI specialty) into silence.

They illustrate the inside anatomy of an FBI cover-up, using the same tactics which eyewitnesses in Florida reported the FBI used after the 9/11 attack.

"No Such Flight. Nope. No Sir."
The flight was "not in our logs," the FAA told the Tampa Tribune, the newspaper which first broke the story. "It didn't occur."

"There was no such flight," said an FBI spokesman. "Apparently they (the Saudis in Tampa) had driven, not flown."

At the time the newly-released FBI documents (obtained through a Judicial Watch lawsuit)were being written, FBI, FAA, and Bush Administration officials all denied that the “phantom flight” ever took place.

And the FBI documents completely support this account.

And that’s where the matter would, normally, have rested.

Case closed.

Rendered inoperative
But then came a surprise. The July 2004 release of the 9/11 Commission Report presented overwhelming evidence (from a dozen easily-available sources) that conclusively proved the flight, in the Commission’s words,“definitely took place.”

What had gone wrong? How had the FBI's conclusions on such a controversial post-9/11 subject been so easily “rendered inoperative?”

The story broke in the Tampa Tribune. Here's what the controversy was about:

On Sept 13, 2001, a private Lear jet flew three young Saudi men—a Saudi Arabian prince, the son of the Saudi Arabian defense minister, and the some of a top Saudi army commander—from the Raytheon Terminal at Tampa International Airport to Lexington, Kentucky.

Critics cried foul, and accused the federal government of giving the Saudis preferential treatment just two days after 15 Saudi men had helped murder 3000 people in New York and Washington, D.C.

And they charged that on a day when every other private plane in the nation was grounded due to concern about possible follow-up terrorist attacks on America, letting the Saudis fly had been a slap in the face to Americans mourning their dead.

Snarky asides from "VANITYBOM victims"
The documents, compiled by the FBI’S PENTBOM TEAM, consist of interview summaries, notes from intelligence analysts, and a detailed rebuttal to an Oct 2003 article in Vanity Fair (agents joked that they were VANITYBOM victims) which detailed the controversy over the "phantom" Saudi flights. Reading them, you can watch a cover-up being born.

Excerpts from the newly-released FBI documents:

“The article alleges a group of Saudi royals traveled by air from Tampa Florida to Lexington Kentucky on September 13, 2001, prior to FAA authorization for these types of flights. It also alleges that a chartered flight left the U.S. with several members of the bin Laden family without investigation by the FBI. Both of these allegations are false. There are many other inaccuracies with the article.”

(You can almost hear the FBI agent, or intelligence analyst, sniffing the air with contempt for the scandal-mongering press.)

“A chartered flight departed from Lexington KY on Sept 16, 2001 with fourteen passengers. Four members of the party arrived in Lexington by car.”

(By car?)

"OK. Here's the shot. Keep a straight face."
“These four individuals had disobeyed the Prince by traveling by car instead of by jet, as the Prince had instructed them. Hired security personnel, who have been quoted in the (Vanity Fair) article and in interviews with the FBI, have perpetuated the cover story that the four had flown from Tampa by consistently stating that there was a charter flight into Lexington. No flights arrived or departed from Lexington KY on September 13,2001.”

(Wait a minute. Hired security personnel perpetuated the cover story, even in interviews with the FBI? Wouldn’t that have been a little risky in an investigation into the murder of 3000 people?)

As if anticipating the objection, the analyst closes his memo by writing:

“One of the members of the private protection detail has confidentially told FBI agents in Lexington the truth about how the four arrived in Lexington.”

(Confidentially? Is that why the documents have no quotes from the interview? They can only hint at the truth about a matter of vital concern to the 9/11 investigation because the FBI doesn't want to get the Saudi boys in trouble with their Dad?

"Bottom line, the jet never left."
A second agent confirms the account told by the first:

“The Saudi Prince tried to arrange for his son and his son’s friends to fly up from Boca Raton FL where they were attending school on a chartered jet.”

(We presume the writer doesn't mean the Saudi boys were attending school on a chartered jet, but in Boca Raton. But hey. Who knows.)

“They filed a flight plan but were told if they took off they would be shot down. Bottom line, the jet never left, at least not on 9/12 and not with the college students. The prince had ordered them to travel only by air.”

(But wait! This what they call rank sophistry. No one suggested the Saudi phantom flight left on Sept 12.
Is this just a slip? Or something more akin to the Clinton-like equivocation: “It depends on your definition of ‘is’?”)

Remote viewers in the FBI
Let's hear from Analyst No. 3:

“According to FBI personnel in Lexington KY, (name redacted) was ordered by Prince Ahmed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz to fly from Florida to Kentucky, perhaps because he was concerned for his safety if he drove. However (name redacted) was not able to fly, due to restrictions. As a result he drove, but told Prince Ahmed bin Salman and his security personnel (including several off-duty Lexington police officers) that he flew. End comment.”

And not a moment too soon. There's also a diagram, detailing where all the Saudis were, which ends with the following notation:

“FBI Lexington clearly recall that these individuals attempted to board flights in Florida but were refused permission to fly.”

(Lexington must be where those slippery guv’mint folks keep the remote viewers these days.)

"A favor from former President Bush."
The newly-released FBI documents do the impossible: they make the 9/11 Commission Report look good.

Today we only know about the phantom flight from Tampa because a former Tampa police officer, Dan Grossi, and a retired FBI Agent, Manuel Perez, provided security on the flight from Tampa to Lexington KY.

And then, when asked about it, they told the truth.

In October of 2001, Grossi confirmed to the Tampa Tribune that he had been on the flight, and added that he “was told clearance came from the White House after the Saudi royal family asked a favor from former President Bush.”

Perez agreed with Grossi’s assessment.

"They got the approval somewhere," Perez is quoted in the Vanity Fair article telling reporter Craig Unger. "It must have come from the highest levels of government."

'Inconvenient knowledge' takes its toll

Then somebody got to Perez and Grossi, and they clammed up. Even three years later, after the 9/11 Commission Report confirmed the flight had taken place, Dan Grossi wouldn't talk.

"The White House, the FAA and the FBI all said the flight didn't happen," Grossi told the Tampa Trib. "Those are three agencies that are way over my head, and that's why I'm done talking about it."

According to the paper's story, the plane had taken off from a private hanger at Raytheon, which is a major defense-intelligence industry player.

Four years ago, in an attempt to confirm the Tribune's story in the face of persistent government denials, we contacted Raytheon to ask, naively, we admit, who owned the Lear jet in question.

We were told we would have to ask the owner of the plane to ask Raytheon to tell us who owned the plane. A Raytheon spokesman said, "I checked our policy on disclosing owner/customer information and we decline to do so unless that owner requests that we release the information."

Raytheon knows which side the butter is on

We didn’t know who the owner was, we explained. That’s why we called you. Our logic may have been impeccable, but it cut no ice with the Raytheon spokesman.

As it happens, Raytheon had already lied about the phantom flight, giving an identification number for the Learjet to the Tampa Tribune that didn’t exist, after the paper ascertained that airport records showed Raytheon collected landing fees from only two aircraft on Sept. 13.

One of them was a Lear 35. But according to Raytheon, the registration on the Lear was 505RP, which, according to federal records, is a tail number assigned to a Cessna Citation based in Kalamazoo, Mich.

Adding insult to injury, when the Tampa Tribune called Hop-a-Jet in 2004, an official there who wouldn't identify himself said the company doesn't own an aircraft with the registration number 505RP.

Furthermore, he said, if that tail number is assigned to a Cessna Citation, the company doesn't own any Citations, either.

"You can't find it unless you wanna find it."
Finding the Lear jet that had flown the Saudis out of Tampa turned out to be easy. Just read Appendix B to the 9/11 Commission Report.

Here’s how they found it:

9/11 Commission investigators called officials at Tampa International Airport, and were told that Tampa has a system that captures the noise made by planes taking off and landing at the airport and then attaches that information to the aircraft type and flight identification number.

At the request of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks, officials at Tampa International Airport confirmed that the flight did take place, and supplied details.

Wow. That sure was simple. How come the FBI hadn’t done it right after the 9/11 attack?

Airport officials found the records for the Learjet, labeled HP (for Hop-A-Jet)32. The airport had recorded the plane’s departure at 4:37 PM.

Then 9/11 Commission investigators went to Hop-A-Jet, and talked to the pilot, Chris Steele. He said he’d followed standard procedures and filed his flight plan with the FAA prior to the flight, noting, “I was never questioned about it.”

Another (criminal) boo-boo at the FAA

Remember the FAA’s denial that the phantom flight ever took place? The FAA spokesman saying, "It's not in our logs. It didn't occur?"

But when they checked this time, the FAA found records which showed that pilot Steele filed his flight plan at 3:30 P.M. on September 13, 2001, indicating the plane was flying from Tampa to Lexington, and then back to Tampa.

A Tampa police officer and a retired FBI agent were quoted in Vanity Fair and the Tampa Tribune saying they’d flown security on the flight. So the 9/11 Commission investigators interviewed them.

Strangely, neither man mentioned a "cover story" for the Prince to the 9/11 Commission researchers. They said they’d driven the three young Saudi men to the Raytheon Terminal at Tampa International Airport.

Tampa Detective Mike Fendle also told Commission investigators he’d seen a plane that looked like a “cream-colored Learjet” on the tarmac outside the Raytheon facility.

So the search had narrowed. We were looking for a cream-colored Learjet owned by Hop-A-Jet.

And, guess what? They only own one. It's crème-colored. (see picture.)

The 9/11 Commission Report cover story
But before getting too excited about the truthiness of the 9/11 Report (it wasn't), we must ruefully admit that the "powers that be" somehow always manage to have the last word after all.

They change the "terms of engagement" at will.

When the FBI was insisting the Saudi boys in Tampa never flew to Lexington, KY, on Sept 13, the FBI documents state that if there was a phantom flight:

"Such a flight would have been in violation of the FAA's flight ban."

Also, that:

"FAA reports that full flight restrictions were in effect on 9/13/2001."

But when the 9/11 Commission Report admits the flight actually did happen, there's a catch:

"The flight definitely took place, and there is nothing improper about it" because "both the national airspace and Tampa Airport were open."

And:

"At the time this charter flight took off, both the national airspace and Tampa Airport were open."

So. There you are. You see? You can't win. So stop trying. Wrong is right. Up is down. War is peace.

Ann Coulter is really a woman.

And there's nothing to see here.

So move along.

+Quote Post
msfreeh
post Jun 29 2007, 09:14 AM
Post #11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One cannot stress the importance of the FBI agent and local cop collaboration.
After all it was a Memphis cop that fired the gun that assassinated Dr. Martin Luther King. He was recruited by his boss Police Chief Frank Holloman, a former FBI agent who worked for 25 years at the FBI, 7 of those years in
the front office of FBI Director J Edgar Hoover.

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/MLKconExp.html

http://www.ctka.net/pr500-king.html

You can never know when you will need some local cops to allow a "Jack Ruby" to assassinate an alleged assassin of a President like Lee Harvey Oswald so FBI agents can maintain their cover-up of FBI involvement in the assassination.
http://www.jfk-online.com/jfk100deaths.htm....com/gooch.html

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKbannister.htm

June 28, 2007
Wayne officer graduates from FBI academy
Scott Spielman
Editor

Lt. Jason Wright of the Wayne Police Department just returned from the FBI Academy, but he’s not changing careers.

“I’m not joining the FBI,” he said with a laugh. “This is continuing education in law enforcement. It’s not the police academy all over again.”

The program, which operates in three 10-week sessions throughout the year, brings law enforcement officers from al l50 states—and several countries around the world—to the national FBI academy in Quantico, VA. Started by J. Edger Hoover during the 1930s, the goal of the program is to build up a network between the national police force and local departments, as well as a network among law enforcement officials across the states.

Wright is the eighth Wayne police officer to attend the program, and the first since former Chief Mike Sumeracki went in 1995. He roomed with an officer from Macedonia, and met officers from across the country throughout the college-like experience.

“They gave me different ideas, different strategies for getting things done,” he said.

The program is geared toward command officers and seeks to develop skills that will improve their respective departments. Attendees are free to choose which courses they study within the defined curriculum; they range in topics from interview skills to forensic science, communications and how to deal with terrorism.

It’s not easy to get accepted into the program, either.

Applicants have to be nominated by their respective chiefs. They forward the application to the regional FBI office—in Wright’s case, that’s Detroit. The background check has to be spotless, with no issues at work or outside of it. Field agents visit the department and interview applicants as well as their co-workers and command officers, too. If they’re satisfied with all of that, then applicants are put on a list—a long list.

“Just because you’re accepted doesn’t mean you’re going,” Wright said.

Wright attended from the beginning of April and graduated on June 8.

He took six classes and was in school from 8 a.m. to 5:20 p.m., filling the extra hours with class work.

He said the interaction with police officers from the other 50 states—as well as the 24 other countries represented—was the most beneficial aspect of the program.

“When you get into a discussion on any law enforcement topic, you’re getting very diverse input,” he said. Plus, he now has an extended Rolodex filled with law enforcement contacts from across the country, and beyond.

“Is it going to help every day? No,” he said. “But it will help when the time comes.”

He also learned new techniques in law enforcement and about new technology available to help solve crimes. The forensics course provided insight on additional things investigators should look for at crime scenes as well as new ways of analyzing data.

“If you solve one crime using any of these new techniques, it’d be worth it in and of itself,” he said, “but it’ll be more than that.”

Police Chief John Williams said he encourages moves like this as well as attendance to the school of staff and command, recently attended by Sgt. Mike Cuicci and Sgt. Patrick Lindbergh.

“What I’m trying to do is expand our knowledge as much as possible,” Williams said. “It’s going to make our department better, our community better and our residents safer. It’s only going to improve our department.”

Because Wright, as head of the detective bureau, is so active in the day-to-day operations of the department, he left a big hole during his absence, but Williams said his department all pitched in to make it as smooth as possible.

“It’s a huge commitment from every angle,” Williams said. “It was a struggle without him. Everyone stepped up; we didn’t skip a beat.”

+Quote Post
msfreeh
post Jun 30 2007, 10:16 PM
Post #12

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLIT.../PARTIN/ok8.htm

Letter from Gen. Partin to U.S. Sen. Trent Lott Benton K. Partin Brigadier Gen. USAF (Ret.)
8908 Captains Row
Alexandria, Virginia 22308
703-780-7652
July 30, 1995

Sen. Trent Lott
United States Senate
487 Senate Russell Office Building
Washington, DC 205102403

Dear Sen. Lott:

The attached report contains conclusive proof that the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, was not caused solely by the truck bomb. Evidence shows that the massive destruction was primarily the result of four demolition charges placed at critical structural points at the third floor level.

Weapons Experience: I do not offer such an analytical conclusion lightly. I have spent 25 years in research, design, development, test and management of weapons development. This included: handson work at the Ballistic Research Laboratories; Commander of the Air Force Armament Technology Laboratory, and ultimately management responsibility for almost every nonnuclear weapon device in the Air Force (at the Air Force System command, Air Staff and the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) levels). I was also the first chairman of the OSD joint service Air Munitions Requirements and Development Committee. (A more detailed resume appears at Tab 1.)

Observations in Oklahoma City: To verify earlier analysis, I visited Oklahoma City during the last week of June. There I had the opportunity to view hundreds of photographs taken throughout the cleanup operation as the layers of debris were cleared away. The photos present irrefutable evidence that at least four demolition charges were set off at four critical columns of the reinforced concrete structure at the floor level of the third floor.

Conclusion: Based on my experience in weapons development and bomb damage analysis, and on my review of all evidence available, I can say, with a high level of confidence, that the damage pattern on the reinforced concrete superstructure could not possibly have been attained from the single truck bomb. The total incompatibility of this pattern of destruction with a single truck bomb lies in the simple, incontrovertible fact that some of the columns collapsed that should not have collapsed if the damage were caused solely by a truck bomb, and, conversely, some of the columns were left standing that should have collapsed if the damage had been caused solely by the truck bomb.

It is my hope and request that, as a Member of Congress, you will support a Congressional investigation to determine the true initiators of this bombing, which could not have occurred the way in which it has been portrayed as having happened. Further, it is requested that you defer action and reserve judgment on socalled antiterrorism legislation that has serious civil liberties implications, and which would not be passed except for the Oklahoma City bombing until the causes of the Oklahoma City disaster are determined by independent investigators.

Both the Federal Building in Oklahoma and the Trade Center in New York (See New York Times, October 28, 1993, p. A1) show evidence of a counterterrorism sting gone wrong.

No government law enforcement agency should be permitted to demolish, smash and bury evidence of a counterterrorism sting operation, sabotage or terrorist attack without a thorough examination by an independent, technically competent agency.

If an aircraft crashed because of a bomb, or a counterterrorism sting or an FAA Controller error, the FAA would not be permitted to gather and bury the evidence. The National Transportation Safety Board would have been called in to conduct an investigation and where possible every piece of debris would have been collected and arrayed to determine cause of failure.

To remove all ambiguity with respect to the use of supplementary demolition charges, the FBI should be required to release the high quality surveillance color TV camera tape of the Murrah building bombing on April 19, 1995.

It is my observation that the effort required to bomb the A. P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City pales in comparison with the effort to cover up evidence in Oklahoma and the media's withholding of vital information from the American people.

Sincerely yours,

Benton K. Partin
Brigadier Gen. USAF (Ret.)
BKP:aw
Enclosure

Resume of Brig. Gen. Benton R. Partin USAF (Ret.) OKC Bomb Report Index Page

Home-Contacts-Top-Matrix-Nebula-Enigma-Dossier
Back To The top.

Back To The Political Page.

Back To The Oklahoma Bombing Page. [SIZE=1]

+Quote Post
painter
post Jun 30 2007, 10:42 PM
Post #13

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jun 28 2007, 06:23 AM)
Welcome, msfreeh.

Yes, the FBI has been involved in some sorted stuff.

Forgive me, threads of this type generally go in our Research Forum, where I am moving this. Drop by the Welcome Forum and say hello if you have a chance.

-Sanders salute.gif

I'm not sure, Sanders. I don't have time to go through all this. It might belong in the "alt theories" forum.

What do you all think?

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 30 2007, 11:26 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

QUOTE (painter @ Jul 1 2007, 12:42 PM)
...I don't have time to go through all this

Neither do I. I browsed through it, seems like the is the aproporiate place to me. The conclusion pre-stated in the first 2 lines of the first post however, I would describe as "alternative".

+Quote Post
grizz
post Jun 30 2007, 11:45 PM
Post #15

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

Some of the articles are not sourced. That's the only thing I see that could be questionable.

+Quote Post
msfreeh
post Jul 1 2007, 08:55 AM
Post #16

Again, I want to suggest that any research and investigation done around the 911 attacks be done with an eye to the previous two terrorist events occuring on American soil.
The first world trade center bombing and the Oklahoma city bombing.
I would hope we can connect the same players from all three terroist
acts. My role, if allowed , is to present prima facie evidence linking
FBI agents and other government officials to the creation of these
earlier terrorist acts.
My most important goal is trying to raise the issue what are you going to do if you discover FBI agents were principal architects in all three events?
Our current law enforcement model invites these kind of terrorist activities to occur
where the law enforcers become the predators.
When you are the law enforcement agency committing the crime then investigating the crime well you can do all kinds of things with the evidence. You know who
were the lead investigators in the JFK assassination?

Oswald 'had no time to fire all Kennedy bullets'

By Tim Shipman in Washington, Sunday Telegraph
Last Updated: 12:30am BST 01/07/2007

Lee Harvey Oswald could not have acted alone in assassinating President John F Kennedy, according to a new study by Italian weapons experts of the type of rifle Oswald used in the shootings.

John F Kennedy and Jackie in an open-topped car in Dallas: Zapruder. Oswald 'did not have time to fire all Kennedy bullets'
The new findings will encourage conspiracy theorists

In fresh tests of the Mannlicher-Carcano bolt-action weapon, supervised by the Italian army, it was found to be impossible for even an accomplished marksman to fire the shots quickly enough.

The findings will fuel continuing theories that Oswald was part of a larger conspiracy to murder the 35th American president on 22 November 1963.

The official Warren Commission inquiry into the shooting concluded the following year that Oswald was a lone gunman who fired three shots with a Carcano M91/38 bolt-action rifle in 8.3 seconds.

But when the Italian team test-fired the identical model of gun, they were unable to load and fire three shots in less than 19 seconds - suggesting that a second gunman must have been present in Dealey Plaza, central Dallas, that day.
advertisement
Telegraph - TravelShop

Two of the bullets hit Kennedy, with the first - the so called "magic bullet", ridiculed by conspiracy theorists - also wounding the governor of Texas, John B Connally, after it had struck the president.

In a further challenge to the official conclusions, the Italian team conducted two other tests at the former Carcano factory in Terni, north of Rome, where the murder weapon was made in 1940.

They fired bullets through two large pieces of meat, in an attempt to simulate the assumed path of the magic bullet. In their test, the bullet was deformed, unlike the first bullet in the Kennedy assassination, which remained largely intact.

The second bullet is thought to have missed its target. According to the commission, the third disintegrated when it hit Kennedy's head. The new research suggests, however, that this is incompatible with the fact that Oswald was only 80 yards away, in a book depository, when he fired. The Italian tests suggest that a bullet fired from that distance would have emerged intact from Kennedy's head, implying that the third shot must instead have come from a more distant location.

The findings will encourage conspiracy theorists who hold that Oswald could not have fired three shots in time. For each shot, he would have had to push up the gun's bolt handle, pull the bolt backwards to eject the spent cartridge case and then forward to slide the next round into the chamber, before turning down the bolt handle to lock it in place.

Nearly seven out of 10 Americans believe that Kennedy was murdered as a result of a plot. Depending on which theory they back, the participants supposedly included any or all of the CIA, the Mafia, the Cubans, the FBI chief J Edgar Hoover, the military-industrial complex and Vice-President Lyndon B Johnson.

It is the second challenge in two months to the view of the Warren Commission that Oswald acted alone. In May, researchers at Texas A&M University argued that the ballistics evidence used to rule out a second gunman had been misinterpreted.

The findings will be a frustration to Vincent Bugliosi, the author of a 1,600-page book, also published in May, which claimed to put to rest all the conspiracy theories of the past 44 years.

The Italian findings will be hotly contested by those who believe that Oswald was a lone gunman - not least because they contradict firing tests previously conducted, using Oswald's actual rifle, by the FBI and the US Marines, and another study by Washington police marksmen using an identical gun.

Oswald would only have needed to reload the weapon twice in the eight seconds to get off all three shots, since the time was measured only from the moment he fired the first shot. The FBI concluded that a marksman could have fired a shot at least every 2.3 seconds.

In his book, Mr Bugliosi details how after just two or three minutes' practice with the gun in 1979, three police marksmen aiming at three targets representing Kennedy at the same distance from Oswald, got away three shots in less than eight seconds.

One marksman hit the targets twice and missed the third shot by an inch. A second shooter scored a "kill" with his second shot.

Mr Bugliosi recounts three separate ballistics tests that found that the magic bullet could have wounded Kennedy and Connally and emerged in similar condition to the real bullet. But that is unlikely to stop the Italian research fuelling another generation of conspiracy writers.

This post has been edited by msfreeh: Jul 1 2007, 08:57 AM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jul 1 2007, 12:33 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

@ msfreeh

The quantity of your words impact on the impact of your words inversely.

This is a community. People come here to converse, to be inspired, to learn. If you want to communicate to people, you must first engage them. You must connect with them. Even in a court of law, if, in the process of presenting iron-clad evidence, you put your jury to sleep, you have lost.

The FBI contains many patriotic, well meaning agents. The FBI is also an agency of the US government, which is used to a certain extent as a tool of the corporate elite, just like the state department, the secret service, the defense department, the CIA, the NSA (particularly), the White House are influenced by, to a certain extent controlled by, men behind the curtain. The main tool that is used to affect this influence is the Council on Foreign Relations, which created the NSA and the CIA - they did not create the FBI, which preceded it, however they do affect a certain amount of control over that agency as well, as your posts supply evidence of.

My point is, we know this, we are aware of this. Thank you for the posts ... however, I personally am more interested in YOU, and who you are, why you came here, what you are thinking about, etc. I can find out anything I want to know about the FBI with google. I can't learn about you via google - that's why I hope, if you want to become a part of this community, you'll say hi to us - and tell us about yourself.

cheers.gif salute.gif

- Sanders

+Quote Post
maxwho86
post Jul 1 2007, 05:05 PM
Post #18

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 1,214

I'm happy to on board, you guys are good.

UH-1D Vietnam class of '67

+Quote Post
msfreeh
post Jul 1 2007, 05:25 PM
Post #19

Spent a week in 2002 with Kyle Hence at the National Press Club
helping videotape a press conference held by some
families who lost loved ones during 911.
Speakers included Katherine Austin Fitts, former FAA head Schiavo,
Mike Ruppert on speakerphone and others.
After the press conference videotaped the rally held
on the mall next to Congress building which featured speakers
including Kristen Breitweiser and other family members
who lost loved ones during 911.

Kyle Hence took the footage to the people at the
Guerilla News Networkwhere it was expanded and
the documentary AFTERMATH was produced.
Introduced Kyle Hence to Danny Schecter at Globalvision
www.mediachannel.org where Kyle teamed up with Globalvision
and other filmakers to produce 911pressfor truth
www.911pressfortruth.com

Hold an M.A. in Criminology from Goddard College.

In July of 2004 I volunteered my services to help videotape
a week long conference in Toronto Canada dealing
with presenting the best evidence for Bush creating 911.
27 one hour long dvd's were produced. see
www911inquiry.org

Current film projects include making a documentary about artist
Robert Shetterly and his portrait series called
AMERICANS WHO TELL THE TRUTH
www.americanswhotellthetruth.org

Let me know if I get the job

This post has been edited by msfreeh: Jul 1 2007, 05:38 PM

+Quote Post
painter
post Jul 1 2007, 07:55 PM
Post #20

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (msfreeh @ Jul 1 2007, 02:25 PM)
<s>
Let me know if I get the job

laugh.gif

Welcome to the forum, msfreeh. cheers.gif

It looks like you've compiled a lot of information about the FBI and its role in 9/11 as well as historical precedents. You're certainly welcome to post the information here. At some point, if things work out, you may want to talk with Sanders who is also our head Librarian. This could be a whole category of information unto itself.

FYI, most of us here, I think, come at this from the POV that government agencies such as the FBI are predominantly tools.* Most of us I think would say this of the Federal government as a whole -- that what it serves and protects is not the people and the constitution but the vested interests of those who have amassed great wealth and power, corporations (especially those invested in the military, hydrocarbon energy, media and banking), and criminal syndicates. Behind the scenes of accepted journalism lies the murky depths of deep parapolitics. From this POV we are more a pacified subject population than actual participants in a democratic republic.

* In recent years I've come to call them the "FBO" -- Federal Bureau of Obfuscation. Clean-up crews for the national security apparatus. Since you are interested in this subject, may I suggest you look into the chain of custody of the Flight Data Recorder (FDR) of AA Flight 77 that purportedly crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11. yes1.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th November 2014 - 09:31 AM