IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
911 Passenger List Oddity, [Transfered from LCF]

Robyn623
post Oct 24 2006, 06:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 101

[I thought this was too interesting of a post to lose so I moved it over here.]

Posted by: ScaffoldRider Mar 10 2006, 03:36 AM
Here's some of an article I just read which just adds more lies to the mountain that exist already concerning the passanger of the flights from 911. Interesting that the Social Security Death List is "MISSING" so many names from all these flights. Curious I checked to see if some of my own family member and friends who passed on were on the list, I found everyone I searched. How is it possible the names of passangers on these flights aren't all on that same list. Did they really all exist ?

"The Social Security Death Index (SSDI) (Social Security Death Index) is a privately-owned website that is not affiliated with Social Security. It boasts an accuracy rate of about 83% (e-mail them any questions you may have). Anyway, to check its reliability, I inputted the names of people I knew that had died in my family, along with friends and neighbors. Being a true skeptic, I had no way of knowing whether they were telling the truth or not. With the exception of a cousin, I found everyone I was looking for. (Be sure you have the person's true first name - they may not be listed by the state they last lived in, but can be found in the state where their social security number was issued.) By all means try it yourself.

Which brings us to the 9-11 Victims Compensation Fund (also known as the Shut Up and Take the Money Fund), which most of you have heard about.

9-11 Victims Compensation Fund

This is where our government opened up the Treasury and gave family members of those who lost their lives that day lots of money. In return, these families were basically told to shut up about anything else concerning 9-11. (Considering all the lies surrounding this horrific event, you can see why.)

At this point there is one thing we should never forget, and that is how powerful the notion of human greed is. Remember this concept as you read the number of victims whose family members sought compensation.

The names of the victims can be found on the CNN website.

Here are the results:

Flight 11: of the 92 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 20 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 20 people, only three are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

Judy Larocque
Laurie Neira
Candace Lee Williams

=======================================

Flight 77: of the 64 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 14 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 64 people, only five on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

William Caswell
Eddie Dillard
Ian Gray
John Sammartino
Leonard Taylor

Flight 175: of the 65 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 18 are listed in the SSDI (28%)

Of these 65 people, only three are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

Michael C. Tarrou
Gloria Debarrera
Timothy Ward

Flight 93: of the 45 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 6 are listed in the SSDI (13%)

Of these 45 people, none are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

No one

Have you noticed anything strange yet? Of the passengers and crew of Flight 11, 77, 175 & 93, only 22%, 22%, 28%, 13% respectively are in the SSDI.

Remember human greed? Of the 266 people that we were told died on these jets, only 11 relatives applied for compensation. Can you believe that not a single relative from Flight 93 applied for compensation? I can't. Were all the relatives of the victims so rich that they weren't eligible to receive compensation? No, that's not it. (The minimum federal award was $250,000, and the average pay-out was about $1.8 million. The recipients only had to make agreement: they couldn’t sue the airlines.)

You should also know that most lawyers told their clients to take the money and run (which is what most lawyers would do - take the sure money). Ellen Mariani clearly elaborated on this point during her appearance on the radio show mentioned above.

Finally, during the past week, thanks to Lisa Guliani's insatiable quest for the truth, the 9-11 Victims Compensation Final Report has come to light.

9-11 Victims Compensation Final Report

Oddly, but consistent with everything concerning 9-11, the actual complete list of the people who benefited has been omitted from this report. Even without this, it does contain an interesting fact. According to the report, 98% of all the people who suffered a loss on 9-11 took the fund money. The average payment was $1.8 million.

But here's where it gets strange. According to the government, here are the number of people who accepted the compensation fund:

Out of a total of 92 people on Flight 11, only 65 accepted the 9-11 fund (71%)
Out of a total of 65 people on Flight 175, only 46 accepted the 9-11 fund (71%)
Out of a total of 64 people on Flight 77, only 33 accepted the 9-11 fund (52%)
Out of a total of 45 people on Flight 93, only 25 accepted the 9-11 fund (56%)

Does any of this seem a little odd to you? Or is it possible that not only were the jets on 9-11 magical, but their passengers as well?

So there you have it; yet another glaring 9-11 inconsistency - just maybe the biggest of them all?"

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:-6Tnv6...us&ct=clnk&cd=5

Posted by: HotDogBun Mar 10 2006, 03:47 AM
Magnificent find.

The only thing i can offer as a counter-point would be that Human Greed Thing.

Is acceptance of the money form the compensation fund going to exclude the accepting family members form any potential Individual or class action lawsuit against the government?? (in much the same way an out of court settlement would) If it does, I can understand why people arent going for the compensation money. A potential lawsuit against the government would be worth exponentially more when the truth is revealed

Edit:

Thusfar i can only find the compensation fund sheilding the airlines/airports and possiblythe owners of the WTC complex.

Posted by: ScaffoldRider Mar 10 2006, 05:48 AM
Thanks HotDogBun,

The 911 Compensation Fund was a $7 Billion bail out to save the airlines from thousands of law suits. Plus the government didn't want these law suits because evidence would have had to be produced through discovery and subpeona. That's the last thing I think the government wanted was lawyers requesting every document and video tape concerning with the terrible day. They wouldn't have been able to show all these things so it would have cost them billions more in out of court settlements. This was the greatest Hush Fund money ever paid out.
Once the victims families accepted the money they signed away their rights to sue the government and airlines.

What I thought was so interesting in the above article was the very small number of people that accepted the Hush Fund from the four 911 airplanes. It just doesn't make sense, when you take into account over 98% of all the victic's families took the Hush Money. It appears the other 2% was all the families of the victims on the planes.
Check thes figures again, it's crazy! ONLY 11 FAMILIES ACCEPTED THE COMPENSATION'S HUSH MONEY OUT OF 256 ON THE PLANES. That just doesn't add up. The Rand report says 98% accepted, impossible, 245 families of those on the planes did take the money, that's almost 8% of the total number of all thoses that died on 911. Someone is telling a monsterous lie!!! Guess who!

Flight 11: of the 92 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 20 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Judy Larocque
Laurie Neira
Candace Lee Williams

Flight 77: of the 64 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 14 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

William Caswell
Eddie Dillard
Ian Gray
John Sammartino
Leonard Taylor

Flight 175: of the 65 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 18 are listed in the SSDI (28%)

Michael C. Tarrou
Gloria Debarrera
Timothy Ward

Flight 93: of the 45 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 6 are listed in the SSDI (13%)

No one

Posted by: HotDogBun Mar 10 2006, 05:55 AM
Yup, i guess its basically the same thing, i didnt think about twisting it around like that. Eliminating lawsuits against the people liable in the official story opens up floodgates of information for the masses about the REAL story via discovery and subpeona. Good logic dude.

Posted by: SittingBull Mar 10 2006, 05:56 AM
Another odd thing: No arabs on the flights, e.g. flight 77

http://www.physics911.net/olmsted.htm

Oh, and there is a study out there which examines all the troubles with the pessenger list, there are dozens of versions with less or more victims and even differences in the names. I search for it. It will take a while.

Posted by: SittingBull Mar 10 2006, 06:00 AM
http://911review.org/brad.com/Holmgren/fak...nger_lists.html

Note: Gerald Homgren is disputed by some other truth searches.

Posted by: HotDogBun Mar 10 2006, 08:15 AM
QUOTE (SittingBull @ Mar 10 2006, 06:00 AM)
http://911review.org/brad.com/Holmgren/fak...nger_lists.html

Note: Gerald Homgren is disputed by some other truth searches.

*raises hand*

I'll be honest, it appears as tho in the past, Holmgren did some pretty detailed research that was credible. And then, i dunno, I think he just ran out of Lithium or something because he believes some pretty whacked out stuff (the planes were projected on a bluescreen and all existing footage of 9/11 at the WTC was doctored or editted by the gov't) so i have to read everything he writes with a grain of salt.

What scaffoldrider posted seems to be a lot more concise than that link to holmgrens work, and it unveils alot more of a discrepancy than holmgren substantially larger article.

think the most important facet to be analysed is the ultra small amount of people form the victims list that have death attached to their social security number, and the even smaller percentage who seek the compensation fund <this final number is gretaly different from the gov'ts claim it to be. That's the real 'WTF' here.

Posted by: RamTime Mar 10 2006, 09:14 AM
Nice work. Now to digest it.

Posted by: peach1971 Mar 10 2006, 12:42 PM
@ScaffoldRider: Great job !!!!

Posted by: ScaffoldRider Mar 10 2006, 03:54 PM
Thanks All,
It just hit me when reading the article, numbers and math is my strong point (can't spell or write for sh*t LOL). I just couldn't get it out of my mind that 245 of the victims families from the flights of 911 didn't take the HUSH Fund. That's like 95% that didn't take the money, when compared to all the other victims families where the figure would then appear to unless than 1%. This is really unbelieveable and definitely a blatant falsehood.

I wish someone could research these 245 victims families that refused to except the 911 Compensation Fund. I'd bet a million dollars to a donut that most of these alleged families don't exist. I just can't see families walking away from an average pay out of almost $2 MiLLION DOLLARS from the fund. Keep in mind, the Fund paid out amounts as high as $6.8 million to some of the other victims families that "WEREN"T" on planes on 911. You know the old saying, "Money talks, bullshit walks." That's obvious from all the victims families not related to the airplane victims, where 99% accepted the Fund. Sure people grieve and are heartbroken, but life goes on and they have to think about the bills and their children's welfare and college expenses. Especially when Special Master Kenneth Feinberg of the 911 Compensation Fund repeatedly told the families they probably would never see a "dime" by turning down the fund and filing lawsuits against the government and airlines. How do you think he was able to get almost everyone of the familes of victims that weren't on the four airplanes on 911 to accept the money? But then, 99% of the families from the victims of the four flight turn down the money.

This should be so easy to verify by any good researcher. I"m certain they wouldn't find the 245 families that supposedly refused anywhere from 2 MILLION to upward possibly $7 MILLION. Plus if all these 245 families are suing the government I want to see the filed complaints with the Clerk the United States District Courts. This is so ridiculous!

Posted by: ScaffoldRider Mar 21 2006, 02:41 AM
Many have asked where's the passangers, it appears even our government has lost many of them. Why isn't every single passenger not on the Social Securty Death List? The government is the ones that released the names and for some unexplained reason the numbers just don't add up just like the way they tried to redefine the Laws of Physics, plus don;t forget they told you the greatest Air Force in the world couldn't intercept the Pentagon flight which was known hijacked and in the air for over 40 more minutes. F-16 fighter pilots sat in there planes and just waited and waited for orders to scramble, some reported sitting almost a half hour!

Excellent TimeLine report of 911:
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timelin...f_9/11=dayOf911

Posted by: sethp Mar 21 2006, 08:03 AM
does any one know the pilots names of the flights or where i can find them, i would mind having a nosey at the list of registered pilots vs the 9/11 pilots, if flight 93 managed to get swapped in cleveland maybe some of them are still alive and well

Posted by: JackD May 5 2006, 12:18 AM
you can find all that at killtown or team8plus.org

Flight 93 Pilots:
Jason Dahl
LeRoy Homer

RIP.

Posted by: memory_hole May 11 2006, 11:09 PM
QUOTE (ScaffoldRider @ Mar 21 2006, 02:41 AM)
Many have asked where's the passangers, it appears even our government has lost many of them. Why isn't every single passenger not on the Social Securty Death List? The government is the ones that released the names and for some unexplained reason the numbers just don't add up just like the way they tried to redefine the Laws of Physics, plus don;t forget they told you the greatest Air Force in the world couldn't intercept the Pentagon flight which was known hijacked and in the air for over 40 more minutes. F-16 fighter pilots sat in there planes and just waited and waited for orders to scramble, some reported sitting almost a half hour!

Excellent TimeLine report of 911:
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timelin...f_9/11=dayOf911

Good work, Scaffoldrider. But wasn't it the AIRLINES, not the govt., that released the names of the alleged passengers? I've been leaning toward the "no-passengers" theory myself, but doesn't it require that the airliners faked these passenger lists? which of course makes it a monumental conspiracy, and hard to believe. Otherwise (i.e., if the airliners did in fact release these lists, and not the govt.) I'm more inclined to believe United 93 was in fact shot down, probably with some kind of high-energy beam, and Flight 77 was blown to bits before impact (with a cruise missile also used on the Pentagon) and 11 and 175 hit WTC 1 & 2 as alleged.

Posted by: memory_hole May 14 2006, 01:11 AM
Okay, okay. I see I posed a question no one has an answer to. That is the most frustrating thing about this whole 9/11 research: how so often there are no answers, and there is no discussion within the mass media of the fact that there are no answers ... even while it is presumed there are no questions!

I did find some articles on the web pointing to the anomalies in the various passenger lists that have been released. You'd think in most cases of plane crashes it would be a simple straightforward thing: the airliner would publish the passenger lists, and the newspapes would reprint them, and they'd all have the same number of passengers. End of story. But in this case we have various different passenger lists, none of which show the hijackers's names, and also the lists have different numbers of passengers. It doesn't pay to make claims on this matter, other than to say, "I don't know." But broadly speaking, it seems more plausible to me that there were passengers on the planes, and that flight 77 was exploded seconds before impact, and followed by a missile. Flight 93, similarly, was shot down with some kind of high-energy particle beam, the technology of which exists, there's a long article about it on the Net. . . it was probably fired from that C-130 that was seen flying away moments after the crash.

I say this because otherwise one has to assume the airliners are in on this coverup, and they released completely fabricated passenger lists---a possibility I find exceedingly hard to believe, although I'm not saying it's impossible.

Posted by: strife1013 May 15 2006, 11:46 PM
I heared that there are names of the same people on several of the flights for example john doe being on flight 77 and flight 11.
Does anyone have the names?

Posted by: memory_hole May 16 2006, 12:29 AM
QUOTE (strife1013 @ May 15 2006, 11:46 PM)
I heared that there are names of the same people on several of the flights for example john doe being on flight 77 and flight 11.
Does anyone have the names?

I think that's a myth. Gerard Holmgren didn't mention anything about it in an article of his I just read, and he appears to have gone over the lists pretty carefully. That would have leapt out as something to mention.

http://www.apfn.net/Messageboard/05-10-05/...ion.cgi.74.html

On second thought, he's only discussing the Flight 11 list, so I guess it's theoretically feasible some dufus agent got two identical names on two different flights.

Posted by: izzy Jun 9 2006, 02:19 AM
Re: the announcements of the passenger lists........

So far I have found United saying VERY LITTLE about 9/11, their 'planes', their 'passengers". All I can find is a statement that "We are very concerned......" "our prayers,......etc...." Extremely distancing.

The only passenger lists I saw (they changed frequently) was on a Pentagon or military letterhead....and even THAT document was non attributed.

Believe me, airlines know exactly their passenger lists immediately. To have them be so cautious in what they release, raises suspicions. i.e., like they don't want to be caught.....

Just like former Atty Gen. Ted Olson not filing a claim for Barbara Olson---nor would agree to interviews re: what she said on the Pentagon 'plane' in the US---but he did talk about it in England. All I could gues was that he didn't want to get caught in Insurance fraud, if it was ever discovered that flt 77 didn't exist (neither flts 11 or 77 existed.)

But going back to the airlines--United--If it was ever discovered that the passenger lists were bogus, by keeping their distance and letting the Pentagon "release" the lists, that helps UAL CEO have some deniability.

If this thing played out they way it looks now the Airline CEO would end up as guilty as Cheney, Rumsfeld, Bush, Gen. Myers, ----it would be a very large list of co-conspirators, and I hope we all live long enough to watch them swing......

There are more contradictions -- and over and over again I see information being released to the public that is unatributed--(nobody owns up to giving it.)

izzy

Posted by: MaryJane69 Jun 9 2006, 03:31 AM
Very good work. I'm impressed!

Posted by: HallowsEve Jun 23 2006, 10:47 PM
Just to add to the SSDI information: I contacted Social Security a couple of weeks ago in regards to the death index. I know the individuals compiling the death index aren't "affiliated" with Social Security, but there is enough overlap that employees of Social Security can give info about the SSDI.

I was told by a female employee that there is absolutely no reason for an individual that has been issued a social security number (all US citizens at this point in time) who is deceased to not be on the death index.

She mentioned that there may be some discrepancies in records if someone passed away prior to the late 1970's, however anyone passing away in the last twenty years basically has no conceivable reason in her mind to not be on the death index.

Make of it what you will, but it still sounds as if many of the passengers simply didn't exist or aren't deceased. Obviously some from the passenger lists have passed away (according to the SSDI) but what's interesting is the small amount of deaths shown are only enough to possibly fill one plane.

Posted by: saturyne Aug 20 2006, 06:15 PM
I can vouch for Mark Bingham. He was supposedly a passenger on Flight 93. Although I didn't know him personally, I was friends with his rugby teammates. He is definitely a real person.

Now, was he actually ON Flight 93? I don't know if we'll ever have the full truth of what happened to those people.

As far as answering the question of "Were these passengers real people?" I can say yes for Mark Bingham.

Posted by: Slaughtermeyer Aug 24 2006, 11:47 PM
QUOTE (ScaffoldRider @ Mar 10 2006, 03:36 AM)

No one

Are we to assume that the government says that 25 people on Flight 93 received compensation (without identifying them by name), but at the same time nobody from flight 93 appears on the government list of people who accepted compensation?

Posted by: memory_hole Aug 25 2006, 12:30 AM
QUOTE (Slaughtermeyer @ Aug 24 2006, 11:47 PM)

Are we to assume that the government says that 25 people on Flight 93 received compensation (without identifying them by name), but at the same time nobody from flight 93 appears on the government list of people who accepted compensation?

Slaughtermeyer,

I don't assume anything. Are you saying the govt. says 25 people have sought compensation for deaths on flight 93? If so, your source?

Mem

Posted by: Slaughtermeyer Aug 25 2006, 01:08 AM
QUOTE (memory_hole @ Aug 25 2006, 12:30 AM)
QUOTE (Slaughtermeyer @ Aug 24 2006, 11:47 PM)

Slaughtermeyer,

I don't assume anything. Are you saying the govt. says 25 people have sought compensation for deaths on flight 93? If so, your source?

Mem

I'm not saying that, it's what ScaffoldRider said in his first post without giving a source.

Posted by: chucksheen Aug 25 2006, 07:13 AM
rock.gif Added to site in sig.

respect.gif

Posted by: Slaughtermeyer Aug 25 2006, 09:21 AM
I've noticed just now that at least three of the families of Flight 93 victims support 9/11 truth because they signed a petition for reinvestigation into 9/11. Look at the list of the 41 family members who signed the petition: http://www.wanttoknow.info/911statement

Posted by: patriot_oxx Sep 5 2006, 04:11 AM
The SS Index is a great place to investigate names

Do bear in mind that when beneficiaries of the deceased are receiving SS benefits,
the name of the deceased is not listed for privacy reasons.

This is why some of the deceased are not listed.

HOWEVER

Do have a look at the name Todd Beamer...
Note his date of birth (September 11)
Note that he died in 1997
Note the simultaneous death of an entire family of Beamers on one day
Note where the deceased Todd Beamer lived
Note where the school has been named after him ("Federal Way" WA)

Know that Father David Beamer was a Yale grad and an IBM employee

As this is my first post to this forum, I will leave it at that for now.

Posted by: sillybob Sep 7 2006, 05:54 AM
what are the names of the other beamers in the family? there are 1276 records returned and no date search.

Posted by: d0p3r3d Sep 9 2006, 03:10 PM
I am no body from no where in the back of no where (Australia if you must know).
I did not lose anyone in 911, I do not know anyone personally who lost anyone in 911.

If the passenger list was doctored, or completely fabricated in advance, would it not be possible to make the assumption that a) Who ever did the fabricating or doctoring, at least should have done so completely and competently? and B) Assuming that a) is correct, why then, would the said party not competently finish fabricating or doctoring the list?

Posted by: feralmet Sep 13 2006, 06:13 AM
ScaffoldRider - you are an evil genius.

In all these months I have never visited the Passenger List section. It was brought to my attention by a friend. So we have been trying to follow in your footsteps - you are right - it is really mysterious!

For the benefit of others, here is the direct link to the passenger list we used. It is from the Moussaui trial evidence, as a Flash presentation, download here:

http://coop.vaed.uscourts.gov/moussaoui/flights.zip

- and the website of Social Security Death Index (on Rootsweb):

http://ssdi.rootsweb.com/

I hope this is the right one. So far, the only people we have found from Flight 93 are the Petersons.

Great one ScaffoldRider! You are not alone.

We are still trying to figure out how come the plane left with so many empty seats. Is this normal?

Posted by: Niggle Sep 20 2006, 05:11 PM
I wanted to get the full list down on this site also.....

THIS is a smoking gun issue - the compensation, the SSDI and the lists just don't add up...

But this is a very tricky one - I've been trying to match these people up with any other database (other than http://www.september11victims.com) ..... they are all listed as dead but only on official sites - there are some very strange repetitions - but also some truly heartfelt sentiments, it'll kill ya reading all that...
The problem is that "they" did 911 pretty darn well and made a classic twisted database very hard to follow..... and there are more than one versions of this list out there also... but short of splitting hairs they're all listed somewhere.

I don't doubt they're dead and/or completely missing - I just can't figure out WHERE the bodies went.

Just like the planes they don't vapourize and this whole instant-DNA-ID kit is patently absurd... there's way more to this smoking gun than some of the others.

Of course this means there are really only TWO explanations for this:

1/ 911 Perps actually killed these people away from the planes...

2/ 911 Perps have these people (comfortably?) locked up somewhere.

Continuation from ScaffoldRider's post - with full passenger list following:

9-11 Compensation Fund Recipients (for passengers and family of passengers)

Judy Larocque
Laurie Neira
Candace Lee Williams

William Caswell
Eddie Dillard
Ian Gray
John Sammartino
Leonard Taylor

Michael C. Tarrou
Gloria Debarrera
Timothy Ward

No one

* SSID Social Security Death Index (registration of US citizen’s deaths) http://ssdi.rootsweb.com/

The Official Victim List:

American Airlines Flight 11:
A Boeing 767 en route from Boston to Los Angeles. The plane, carrying 81 passengers, nine flight attendants and two pilots, crashed into a tower of New York's World Trade Center about 8:45 a.m. ET.

Crew:
• Barbara Arestegui, 38, Marstons Mills, Mass., flight attendant
• Jeffrey Collman, 41, Novato, Calif., flight attendant
• Sara Low, 28, Batesville, Ark., flight attendant
• Karen Martin, 40, Danvers, Mass., flight attendant
• Thomas McGuinness, 42, Portsmouth, N.H., first officer
• Kathleen Nicosia, flight attendant
• John Ogonowski, 52, Dracut, Mass., captain
• Betty Ong, 45, Andover, Mass., flight attendant
• Jean Roger, 24, Longmeadow, Mass., flight attendant
• Dianne Snyder, 42, Westport, Mass., flight attendant
• Madeline Sweeney, 35, Acton, Mass., flight attendant

Passengers:
• Anna Williams Allison, 48, Stoneham, Mass., founder, A2 Software Solutions
• David Angell, 54, Pasadena, Calif., executive producer, NBC's ''Frasier''
• Lynn Angell, Pasadena, Calif.
• Seima Aoyama
• Myra Aronson, 52, Charlestown, Mass., press and analyst relations manager
• Christine Barbuto, 32, Brookline, Mass., TJX Co.
• Carolyn Beug, 48, Los Angeles, Calif.
• Kelly Booms, 24, Boston, Mass., PricewaterhouseCoopers
• Carol Bouchard, 43, Warwick, R.I., emergency room secretary, Kent County Hospital
• Neilie Casey, 32, Wellesley, Mass., TJX Co.
• Jeffrey Coombs, 42, Abington, Mass., security analyst, Compaq
• Tara Creamer, 30, Worcester, Mass.
• Thelma Cuccinello, 71, Wilmot, N.H.
• Patrick Currivan
• Brian Dale, 43, Warren, N.J.
• David DiMeglio, Wakefield, Mass.
• Donald Ditullio, 49, Peabody, Mass., Smith and Nephew
• Albert Dominguez, 65, Sydney, Australia
• Alex Filipov, 70, Concord, Mass., electrical engineer
• Carol Flyzik, 40, Plaistow, N.H.
• Paul Friedman
• Karleton D.B. Fyfe, 31, Brookline, Mass., John Hancock
• Peter Gay, 54, Tewksbury, Mass., plant manager, Raytheon Co.
• Linda George, 27, Westboro, Mass., TJX Co.
• Edmund Glazer, 41, Los Angeles, Calif., chief financial officer, MRV Communications
• Lisa Fenn Gordenstein, 41, Needham, Mass., TJX Co.
• Andrew Curry Green, 34, Los Angeles, Calif., director of business development, eLogic
• Paige Farley Hackel, 46, Newton, Mass., spiritual counselor
• Peter Hashem, 40, Tewksbury, Mass., salesman
• Robert Hayes, 37, Amesbury, Mass., sales engineer, Netstal
• Ted Hennessey, 35, Belmont, Mass., consultant
• John Hofer
• Cora Holland, 52, Sudbury, Mass., Sudbury Food Pantry at Our Lady of Fatima Church
• Nicholas Humber, 60, Newton, Mass., owner, Brae Burn Management
• John Jenkins, 45, Cambridge, Mass., corporate office services manager, Charles River Associates
• Charles Jones, 48, Bedford, Mass., computer programmer
• Robin Kaplan, 33, Westboro, Mass., TJX Co.
• Barbara Keating, 72, Palm Springs, Calif.
• David Kovalcin, 42, Hudson, N.H.
• Judy Larocque, 50, Framingham, Mass., founder and CEO, Market Perspectives
• N. Janis Lasden, 46, Peabody, Mass., General Electric
• Daniel John Lee, 34, Los Angeles, Calif.
• Daniel C. Lewin, 31, co-founder, Akamai Technologies
• Susan MacKay, 44, Westford, Mass., TJX Co.
• Chris Mello, 25, Boston, Mass., analyst
• Jeff Mladenik, 43, Hinsdale, Ill., interim president, E-Logic
• Antonio Montoya, 46, East Boston, Mass., housekeeping worker, Boston Harbor Hotel
• Carlos Montoya
• Laura Lee Morabito, 34, Framingham, Mass., national sales manager, Qantas Airways
• Mildred Naiman, Andover, Mass.
• Laurie Neira
• Renee Newell, 37, Cranston, R.I., customer service agent, American Airlines
• Jacqueline Norton, 60, Lubec, Maine, retiree
• Robert Norton, 82, Lubec, Maine, retiree
• Jane Orth, 49, Haverhill, Mass., retiree, Lucent Technologies
• Thomas Pecorelli, 31, Los Angeles, Calif., cameraman, Fox Sports and E! Entertainment Television
• Berry Berenson Perkins, 53, Wellfleet, Mass., actress and photographer
• Sonia Morales Puopolo, 58, Dover, Mass., former ballet dancer
• David Retik, Needham, Mass.
• Philip Rosenzweig, Acton, Mass., executive, Sun Microsystems
• Richard Ross, 58, Newton, Mass., Ross Group
• Jessica Sachs, 22, Billerica, Mass., accountant, PricewaterhouseCoopers
• Rahma Salie, 28, Boston, Mass.
• Heather Smith, 30, Boston, Mass., Beacon Capital Partners
• Douglas Stone, 54, Dover, N.H.
• Xavier Suarez
• Michael Theodoridis, 32, Boston, Mass., consultant
• James Trentini, 65, Everett, Mass., retired teacher and assistant principal
• Mary Trentini, 67, Everett, Mass., retired secretary
• Pendyala Vamsikrishna, 30, Los Angeles, Calif., project manager for consulting firm, DTI
• Mary Wahlstrom, 75, Kaysville, Utah
• Kenneth Waldie, 46, Methuen, Mass., Raytheon Co.
• John Wenckus, 46, Torrance, Calif., tax consultant
• Candace Lee Williams, 20, Danbury, Conn., student
• Christopher Zarba, 47, Hopkinton, Mass., software engineer, Concord Communications

United Airlines Flight 175:
A Boeing 767 bound from Boston to Los Angeles. The plane was carrying 56 passengers, two pilots and seven flight attendants. It crashed into the other tower of the World Trade Center shortly after 9 a.m.

Crew:
• Robert Fangman, 33, Claymont, Del., flight attendant
• Michael Horrocks, 38, Glen Mills, Pa., first officer
• Amy Jarret, 28, North Smithfield, R.I., flight attendant
• Amy King, 29, Stafford Springs, Conn.,flight attendant
• Kathryn LaBorie, flight attendant
• Alfred Marchand, 44, Alamogordo, N.M., flight attendant
• Victor J. Saracini, 51, Lower Makefield Township, Pa., captain
• Michael Tarrou, 38, Stafford Springs, Conn., flight attendant
• Alicia N. Titus, 28, San Francisco, flight attendant

Passengers:
• Alona Avraham, 30, Ashdod, Israel
• Garnet ''Ace'' Bailey, 53, Lynnfield, Mass., pro hockey scouting director, Los Angeles Kings
• Mark Bavis, 31, West Newton, Mass., pro hockey scout, Los Angeles Kings
• Graham Berkeley, 37, Wellesley, Mass.
• Touri Bolourchi, 69, Beverly Hills, Calif.
• Klaus Bothe, 31, chief of development, BCT Technology AG (Germany)
• Daniel Brandhorst, 42, Los Angeles, Calif., lawyer, PricewaterhouseCoopers
• David Brandhorst, 3, Los Angeles, Calif.
• John Cahill, 56, Wellesley, Mass., senior executive, Xerox
• Christoffer Carstanjen, 33, Turner Falls, Mass., computer research specialist, University of Massachusetts
• John ''Jay'' Corcoran, 44, Norwell, Mass., merchant marine
• Gloria de Barrera, 49, El Salvador, exporter
• Dorothy Dearaujo, 82, Long Beach, Calif.
• Lisa Frost, 22, Rancho Santa Margarita, Calif., sales and marketing associate
• Ronald Gamboa, 33, Los Angeles, Calif., store manager, The Gap
• Lynn Goodchild, 25, Attleboro, Mass., Putnam Investments
• Francis Grogan, 76, Easton, Mass., priest, Holy Cross Church
• Carl Hammond, 37, Boston, Mass.
• Christine Hanson, 3, Groton, Mass.
• Peter Hanson, 32, Groton, Mass., software salesman
• Susan Hanson, 35, Groton, Mass., student
• Gerald F. Hardacre, 62, Carlsbad, Calif.
• Eric Hartono, 20, Boston, Mass.
• James E. Hayden, 47, Westford, Mass., chief financial officer, Netegrity Inc.
• Herbert Homer, 48, Milford, Mass., corporate executive, Raytheon Co.
• Robert Jalbert, 61, Swampscott, Mass., salesman
• Ralph Kershaw, 52, Manchester-by-the-Sea, Mass., marine surveyor
• Heinrich Kimmig, 43, chairman, BCT Technology AG (Germany)
• Brian Kinney, 29, Lowell, Mass., auditor, PricewaterhouseCoopers
• Robert LeBlanc, 70, Lee, N.H., professor emeritus of geography, University of New Hampshire
• Maclovio ''Joe'' Lopez Jr., 41, Norwalk, Calif.
• Marianne MacFarlane, 34, Revere, Mass., customer service representative,
• Louis Neil Mariani, 59, Derry, N.H.
• Juliana Valentine McCourt, 4, New London, Conn.
• Ruth McCourt, 45, New London, Conn., founder, Clifford Classique
• Wolfgang Menzel, 60, personnel manager, BCT Technology AG (Germany)
• Shawn Nassaney, 25, Pawtucket, R.I., American Power Conversion
• Marie Pappalardo
• Patrick Quigley, 40, Wellesley, Mass., partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
• Frederick Rimmele, Marblehead, Mass., physician
• James M. Roux, 43, Portland, Maine, lawyer
• Jesus Sanchez, 45, Hudson, Mass., off-duty flight attendant
• Kathleen Shearer, Dover, N.H.
• Robert Shearer, Dover, N.H.
• Jane Simpkin, 35, Wayland, Mass.
• Brian D. Sweeney, 38, Barnstable, Mass., business consultant
• Timothy Ward, 38, San Diego, Calif., information technology project manager, Rubio's Restaurants
• William Weems, 46, Marblehead, Mass., commercial producer

American Airlines Flight 77:
A Boeing 757 en route from Dulles Airport near Washington to Los Angeles. The plane was carrying 58 passengers, four flight attendants and two pilots. It crashed into the Pentagon about 9:40 a.m.

Crew:
• Charles Burlingame, 51, Va., captain
• David Charlebois, Washington, D.C., first officer
• Michele Heidenberger, 57, Chevy Chase, Md., flight attendant
• Jennifer Lewis, 38, Culpeper, Va., flight attendant
• Kenneth Lewis, 49, Culpeper, Va., flight attendant
• Renee May, 39, Baltimore, flight attendant

Passengers:
• Paul Ambrose, 32, physician
• Yeneneh Betru, 35, Burbank, Calif., director of medical affairs, IPC
• MJ Booth
• Bernard Brown, 11, student, Leckie Elementary School (Washington)
• Suzanne Calley, 42, San Martin, Calif., Cisco Systems Inc.
• William E. Caswell, 54, Silver Spring, Md., physicist, U.S. Navy
• Sarah Clark, 65, Columbia, Md., sixth-grade teacher, Backus Middle School (Washington)
• Zandra Cooper, Annandale, Va.
• Asia Cottom, 11, student, Backus Middle School (Washington)
• James Debeuneure, 58, Upper Marlboro, Md., fifth-grade teacher, Ketcham Elementary School (Washington)
• Rodney Dickens, 11, student, Ketcham Elementary School (Washington)
• Eddie Dillard
• Charles Droz, 52, Springfield, Va., vice president for software development, EM Solutions Inc.
• Barbara G. Edwards, 58, Las Vegas, Nev., teacher, Palo Verde High School in Las Vegas
• Charles S. Falkenberg, 45, University Park, Md., research director, ECOlogic Corp.
• Dana Falkenberg, 3, University Park, Md.
• Zoe Falkenberg, 8, University Park, Md.
• James Joe Ferguson, 39, Washington, D.C., educational outreach director, National Geographic Society
• Darlene ''Dee'' Flagg, 63, Millwood, Va.
• Wilson ''Bud'' Flagg, 63, Millwood, Va., retired Navy Admiral and pilot, American Airlines
• Richard P. Gabriel Sr., 54, Great Falls, Va., founder, Stratin Consulting
• Ian Gray, 55, Washington, D.C., healthcare consulting firm president
• Stanley Hall, 68, Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif.
• Bryan Jack, 48, Alexandria, Va., senior executive, Defense Department
• Steven D. ''Jake'' Jacoby, 43, Alexandria, Va., chief operating officer, Metrocall Inc.
• Ann Judge, 49, Great Falls, Va., travel officer manager, National Geographic Society
• Chandler Keller, 29, El Segundo, Calif., propulsion engineer, Boeing Co.
• Yvonne Kennedy
• Norma Khan, 45, Reston, Va., nonprofit organization manager,
• Karen A. Kincaid, 40, lawyer, Wiley Rein & Fielding in Washington
• Dong Lee, 48, Leesburg, Va., engineer, Boeing Co.
• Dora Menchaca, 45, Santa Monica, Calif., associate director of clinical research for biotech firm
• Christopher Newton, 38, Ashburn, Va., executive, WorkLife Benefits
• Barbara Olson, 45, TV commentator and lawyer
• Ruben Ornedo, 39, Los Angeles, Calif., propulsion engineer, Boeing Co.
• Robert Penniger, 63, Poway, Calif., electrical engineer, BAE Systems
• Robert R. Ploger III, 59, Annandale, Va., software architect, Lockheed Martin Corp.
• Lisa J. Raines, 42, Great Falls, Va., senior vice president, Genzyme Corp.
• Todd Reuben, 40, Potomac, Md., tax and business lawyer
• John Sammartino, 37, Annandale, Va., technical manager, XonTech Inc.
• Yang Shuyin, 61, Beijing, China
• Diane Simmons
• George Simmons
• Mari-Rae Sopper, 35, Santa Barbara, Calif., women's gymnastics coach, UC Santa Barbara
• Robert Speisman, 47, Irvington, N.Y., diamond industry salesman
• Norma Lang Steuerle, 54, Alexandria, Va.
• Hilda Taylor, sixth grade teacher at Leckie Elementary School in Washington
• Leonard Taylor, 44, Reston, Va., technical group manager, XonTech Inc.
• Sandra Teague, 31, physical therapist, Georgetown University Hospital
• Leslie A. Whittington, 45, University Park, Md., professor, Georgetown University
• John Yamnicky, 71, Waldorf, Md.
• Vicki Yancey, 44, Springfield, Va., Vredenburg
• Zheng Yuguang, 65, Beijing, China

United Airlines Flight 93:
A Boeing 757 en route from Newark, N.J., to San Francisco. The plane was carrying 37 passengers, two pilots and five flight attendants. It crashed southeast of Pittsburgh around 10 a.m ET Tuesday.

Crew:
• Lorraine Bay, Hightstown, N.J., flight attendant
• Sandra Bradshaw, 38, Greensboro, N.C., flight attendant
• Jason Dahl, 43, Denver, captain
• Wanda Green, 49, Linden, N.J., flight attendant
• LeRoy Homer, 36, Marlton, N.J., first officer
• CeeCee Lyles, Fort Myers, Fla., flight attendant
• Deborah Welsh, 49, New York, N.Y., flight attendant

Passengers:
• Christian Adams, 37, Biebelsheim, Germany, foreign sales manager, German Wine Fund
• Todd Beamer, 32, of Cranbury, N.J., account manager, Oracle Corp.
• Alan Beaven, 48, Oakland, Calif., environmental lawyer
• Mark Bingham, 31, San Francisco, public relations firm owner
• Deora Bodley, 20, Santa Clara, Calif., university student
• Marion Britton, 53, assistant regional director, U.S. Census Bureau
• Thomas E. Burnett Jr., 38, San Ramon, Calif., senior executive of medical research company
• William Cashman
• Georgine Rose Corrigan, antiques and collectibles dealer
• Joseph Deluca
• Patrick Driscoll
• Edward Felt, 41, Matawan, N.J.
• Colleen Fraser, 51, Elizabeth, N.J., chairwoman, New Jersey Developmental Disabilities Council
• Andrew Garcia, 62, Portola Valley, Calif.
• Jeremy Glick, 31, West Milford, N.J.
• Kristin Gould
• Lauren Grandcolas, 38, San Rafael, Calif., sales worker, Good Housekeeping magazine
• Donald F. Greene, 52, Greenwich, Conn.
• Linda Gronlund, 46, Warwick, N. Y., environmental compliance, BMW
• Richard Guadagno, 38, Eureka, Calif., Humboldt Bay National Wildlife Refuge manager, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
• Toshiya Kuge, 20, Tokyo, Japan, student
• Hilda Marcin, 79, Budd Lake, N.J., retired teacher's aide
• Waleska Martinez, 37, automation specialist, U.S. Census Bureau
• Nicole Miller, 21, San Jose, student, West Valley College
• Louis J. Nacke, 42, New Hope, Pa., distribution center director, Key-Bee Toys
• Donald A. Peterson, 66, Spring Lake, N.J., retired president, Continental Electric Co.
• Jean Hoadley Peterson, 55, Spring Lake, N.J.
• Mark Rothenberg, Scotch Plains, N.J., owner, MDR Global Resources
• Christine Snyder, 32, Kailua, Hawaii, arborist, Outdoor Circle
• John Talignani, 72, Staten Island, N.Y., retired restaurant worker
• Honor Elizabeth Wainio, 27, Watchung, N.J., district manager, Discovery Channel stores

Just for the record...

RIP - or have a nice lifelong holiday wherever you are...

Niggle ninja.gif

Posted by: rishta Sep 23 2006, 01:58 PM
QUOTE (memory_hole @ May 11 2006, 11:09 PM)
Good work, Scaffoldrider. But wasn't it the AIRLINES, not the govt., that released the names of the alleged passengers? I've been leaning toward the "no-passengers" theory myself, but doesn't it require that the airliners faked these passenger lists? which of course makes it a monumental conspiracy, and hard to believe.

The airport should publish the rosters. I've heard/seen http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...s+-+Demolitions someone suspicious (Jeb?) was a CEO of the airport the flights took off from. ninja.gif

Posted by: antipodean Oct 8 2006, 05:34 AM
911 Truth Statement

Respected Leaders and Families Launch 9/11 Truth Statement Demanding Deeper Investigation into the Events of 9/11

Derrill Bodley, father of Deora Bodley, passenger on Flight 93

Maggie Cashman, wife of William Joseph Cashman, United Flight 93
Laurel A. Gay, sister of Peter A. Gay, AA Flight 11

Lori, Jerry, and Beatrice Guadagno, sister and parents of Richard Guadagno, Flight 93
John Keating, son of Barbara Keating, passenger on AA Flight 11

Natalee Pecorelli, sister of Thomas Pecorelli of Flight 11
David Yancey, husband of Vicki Yancey, American Airlines Flight 77

I've posted the above names for the convenience of anyone wanting to do some cross referencing
I think it would be safe to assume that the above people on board the planes actually existed, because their close relatives are signatories to the above petition.

PS Alan Beaven from flight 93 was an expat New Zealander, there have been a couple of pieces on TV about him, featuring his widowed wife.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NJcpaTOM
post Nov 9 2006, 05:31 PM
Post #2

Group: Banned
Member No.: 175

Well done.
I am a believer that since there was no aircraft wreckage in Shanksville, Flight 93 is missing.

I copied and pasted the newspapre article below.

Plane Lands In Cleveland; Bomb Feared Aboard

Reported by: 9News Staff
Web produced by: Liz Foreman
9/11/01 11:43:57 AM

A Boeing 767 out of Boston made an emergency landing Tuesday at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport due to concerns that it may have a bomb aboard, said Mayor Michael R. White.

White said the plane had been moved to a secure area of the airport, and was evacuated.

United identified the plane as Flight 93. The airline did say how many people were aboard the flight.

United said it was also "deeply concerned" about another flight, Flight 175, a Boeing 767, which was bound from Boston to Los Angeles.

On behalf of the airline CEO James Goodwin said: "The thoughts of everyone at United are with the passengers and crew of these flights. Our prayers are also with everyone on the ground who may have been involved.

"United is working with all the relevant authorities, including the FBI, to obtain further information on these flights," he said.

End of Article
Perhaps the passengers are still alive. The remains were supposed to have been sent to the same place that the Flight 77 passenger remains were sent for ID.

With your above writing about peoples greed I wouldn't be surprised if the passengers were "made an offer they can't refuse" and were put into the witness protection program.

Sort of a dumb wish, right ?

salute.gif

+Quote Post
George Hayduke
post Dec 15 2006, 12:43 PM
Post #3

Got aliens?

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 120

This is a leap, so stick with me for a second. These quotes were taken from "Kiss the Boys Goodbye" on American POWs and MIAs in the Vietnam era and written by a 60 mins producer.

Sheep-dipping:

“Melvin Holland had disappeared in 1968. He had been assigned as a technician on a remote mountain top in Laos: Site 85, one of a chain of bases in the CIA’s war in Laos, where supposedly, no war was going on. Officially he was based in Thailand. Each time he was flown from Thailand into Laos, he was “sanitized” and turned into a civilian in a secret war. If he had been in uniform, he might have had a fighting chance as a prisoner of war.

…

“’(S)heep-dipping’ –a process for building the secret CIA army. An American serviceman, like Mel Holland would go through the motions of formal resignation, his records would be transferred to a Top Secret file, and some convincing story would be invented to explain his sudden return to civilian life. In Mel’s case the story was that he was working in the field for Hughes Aircraft. However, he would continue to pursue his military career, though officially off the books. He was then ready for clandestine activities. Pensions and insurance had to be somehow covered, and the CIA ran its own proprietary companies to deal with such problems. In some cases the families of MIAs who were sheep-dipped in this way still receive two pensions –one from the military and one from the civilian cover company. It was thought by some that this was considered a good way to keep the families quiet since they could be threatened with losing one pension.

“I found the man who had been overall commander of the special team at Site 85, Colonel Gerald Clayton. He said “We had to walk through the dope they were growing to reach Site 85.”

“(M)ost of the (family members of sheep-dipped) men who had disappeared (in Indochina during Vietnam) were afraid to talk because they (members of the family) had signed secrecy oaths.” pp. 146,7

Passengers on the flights could have been sheep-dipped. Or better yet, the supposed plane crashes were the means of sheep-dipping prospective agents. Their old identity dies and they become members of whoever's, the CIA's, Kroll's, clandestine army. Family members sign secrecy vows, receive insurance pay, gov't pay and then regular pensions after their loved ones are "sheep-dipped" in this manner.

This sort of makes sense because it really truly has been only the family members of the folks who died in the towers who have become outspoken critics of the supposed pre-attack "intelligence failure." The family members of the passengers have been largely silent.

Just a thought.

This post has been edited by George Hayduke: Dec 15 2006, 12:44 PM

+Quote Post
JackD
post Dec 15 2006, 08:08 PM
Post #4

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 238

George Hayduke

a few candidates for faked-deaths in order to assume new identity or go underground

Daniel Lewin - israeli counterterror commando and akamai co-founder
all of the Raytheon employees - note that ALL 4 flights had Raytheon personnel
the passengers who had been with NSA for years.
check the flight lists. about 1/3 would make a good fit for a 'disappearance'

+Quote Post
George Hayduke
post Dec 16 2006, 12:56 AM
Post #5

Got aliens?

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 120

:ph43r: We're onto something, ladies. No doubt. What's next?

This post has been edited by George Hayduke: Dec 16 2006, 01:01 AM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Feb 11 2007, 10:39 PM
Post #6

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Yes indeed, more and more it looks like those were drone aircraft that hit the towers. I had wondered about the Ratheon connection a few times... B)

And in a separate development, my Dixie Chicks won the Grammy tonight for song of the year, "Ain't ready to make nice" cheers.gif

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Feb 12 2007, 01:16 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Dr. Olmert did a followup article to his 'No Arabs on flight 77' piece, where he discusses the passenger lists
http://www.sierratimes.com/03/07/07/article_tro_flight77.htm

As to why so many of the passengers were connected to the Gov or to companies like Raytheon and Boeing, this short paragraph is instructive I thought:

"It is very hard to keep a secret of this gravity. One possible way to cut down chatter is to eliminate as many witnesses as possible, preferably during the crime itself."

That little passage about knocked me off of my chair - and goes a long way toward answering TWO long debated questions. Think about it - what might have they done to keep it all quiet?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st December 2021 - 11:31 AM