IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
“they Tell Another Secret, We’ll Dig Another Grave, The Bush family and JFK jr.

garylc1
post Jul 30 2007, 10:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 895

Please inform yourself, especially pilots, the incidences and coincidences of John Kennedy Jr.'s fatal last flight and possible involvement by the Bush family or at the least knowledge of what had to be covered up in light of John's commitment to blow the whistle on who really killed his father. I flew his flight on a simulator and could never convince myself why he plunged into the water just before landing. You'll see on the video links that NTSB found no mechanical problems with the aircraft they recovered. I was told he was in-experienced and was not IFR rated. Also the possibility he lost his equilibrium and was actually flying upside down. The list goes on so just read the intro by Sorcha Faal from Ireland of his encounter with one of our CIA operatives and follow the video links below to You tube that contain 11 parts to this revelation.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index888.htm

This post has been edited by garylc1: Jul 30 2007, 11:55 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jul 31 2007, 04:52 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

I think the Kennedy accident was legit. Obviously unfortunate, but legit, and logical.

Like so many GA accidents, the whole day was screwed up for him. Family passengers way late, flying over water with the day ending, no instrument rating, failure to turn on autopilot, etc, etc.

+Quote Post
André
post Jul 31 2007, 05:24 PM
Post #3

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 133

Overwhelming, jaw-dropping evidence of foul play in the death of John F Kennedy Jr. - all based on official government documents. The search of the crash site was delayed an incomprehensible 15 hours. There was, indeed, a flight instructor on the plane, whose body is missing. It is clear that someone one on that plane committed suicide, shutting off the fuel control valve before plunging the plane into the sea.

http://video.google.The Assassination of JFK Junior

This post has been edited by André: Jul 31 2007, 05:31 PM

+Quote Post
KP50
post Jul 31 2007, 05:33 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

QUOTE (amazed! @ Aug 1 2007, 08:52 AM)
I think the Kennedy accident was legit. Obviously unfortunate, but legit, and logical.

Like so many GA accidents, the whole day was screwed up for him. Family passengers way late, flying over water with the day ending, no instrument rating, failure to turn on autopilot, etc, etc.

I would watch the video series first and then form your conclusions. Only half-way through so far due to work and sleep requirements but, as usual, the whole thing appears to stink.

Most glaring is the fact that there was a news interview which stated that he contacted Air Traffic Control at Martha's Vineyard at 9.39 which was a time that fitted exactly with the subsequent radar information released by the NTSB later on. This report then disappeared and it was 15 hours before they actually searched the area where they already knew he would be - the other searches until then covered the whole possible flight path.

Anyway watch the whole thing .......

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jul 31 2007, 07:56 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 49

Yes, watch the WHOLE thing.

It gets interesting begining with the part about the fuel switch found in the OFF position.

Wow.

+Quote Post
KP50
post Jul 31 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

QUOTE (Sanders @ Aug 1 2007, 11:56 AM)

It gets interesting begining with the part about the fuel switch found in the OFF position.

Wow.

Finished watching it now - a little quirky in presentation but once again it shows that what you see on the news is what they want you to see. The first 24 hours after an event is the only time you will glimpse the real truth before the media machine forgets all that happened and toes the official line.

+Quote Post
painter
post Jul 31 2007, 11:00 PM
Post #7

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (KP50 @ Jul 31 2007, 05:45 PM)
QUOTE (Sanders @ Aug 1 2007, 11:56 AM)

Wow.

Finished watching it now - a little quirky in presentation but once again it shows that what you see on the news is what they want you to see. The first 24 hours after an event is the only time you will glimpse the real truth before the media machine forgets all that happened and toes the official line.

I agree, definitely worth watching all eleven segments. They're only about 10 to 11 minutes long.

Nazis. What can you say? They get away with murder.

+Quote Post
bill
post Aug 1 2007, 09:48 AM
Post #8

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

He was described by his CFI as a meticulous pilot

kept a very detailed log book (the bag he always put his log in was found intact but no log)

he was close to completing his Instrument training

weather was good vfr

eye witnesses saw an explosion were the plane should have been

he was going to run for NY Senator

he would have blown Hildabeast out of the water......couldn't have that

damn it, just damn it

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Aug 1 2007, 10:46 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Member No.: 49

I realise it is speculation, but the Kissinger character:

"Za father kills za father, za son should kill za son"

Sent chills down my spine.

I don't mind the "quirky" presentation at all, I kind of enjoy it. Besides, if it was anymore "legit" looking, the maker of these two flicks would be inviting alot of trouble - I can't blame him.

+Quote Post
Sue
post Aug 1 2007, 05:55 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 418

(bill)
he was going to run for NY Senator

he would have blown Hildabeast out of the water......couldn't have that

YES, YES, YES bill! I've been saying this for years ever since I saw JFK Jr. turn up on one of the "Clinton Death Lists".

I know the movie places the blame at the doorstep of the elites and the Bush crime family. But remember, the Bush and Clinton crime families WORK TOGETHER. And remember, just WHO was at the head of the federal government that could have ordered that ridiculously botched alleged search & rescue mission? BILL CLINTON!

For anyone who still doesn't believe the Clintons and the Bushes work together, check out this thread:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...showtopic=7924

I am certain that Hildabeast was behind JKF Jr's murder, and she did it using "husband" Bill's dixie mafia connections (probably through Bruce Lindsay) to rig the plane or whatever they did. Then, she used president Bill's power to order the botched wild goose chase search for the plane, and coverup of whatever actually did happen.

PEOPLE, PEOPLE, PEOPLE, PLEASE, wake up, if you havn't already, to the evilness of the vile Hillary Clinton. When she gets in (there is no "if" because it's all rigged) she is going to take this country down the road to destruction far beyond what Bush has done.

Under the state of Hillary we are going to have:

- Communism and Fascism all rolled up into one

- Anyone who stands in her way murdered

- More power to the U.N.

- More power to the World Bank and the IMF

- More power to the Zionists

- War in Iran

- Bill Clinton as the "Roving Ambassador to the World" (hide your wives and daughters)

In other words:

WORLD GOVERNMENT angry.gif

Oh, yes, and she'll cut a deal (if she hasn't already) to install Jeb Bush in the presidency after she gets her eight years.

Of course, that's assuming we still even have a country left at all.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Aug 1 2007, 10:16 PM
Post #11

Well it seems a strange way to execute somebody--wait until he flies his own airplane almost to destination, then splash it in the water, or blow it up rather. It's a good thing I'm not a hit man. B)

+Quote Post
KP50
post Aug 1 2007, 10:42 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

QUOTE (amazed! @ Aug 2 2007, 02:16 PM)
Well it seems a strange way to execute somebody--wait until he flies his own airplane almost to destination, then splash it in the water, or blow it up rather. It's a good thing I'm not a hit man. B)

The film postulated that he was flying with an instructor (apparently he always flew with one, not to mention he had a bad leg) and that the instructor was a "Manchurian Candidate" mind-controlled to grab the controls and plunge the plane into the water - and also turn the fuel switch to Off, presumably to prevent a recovery if he was overpowered. Now the NTSB reports that the Fuel Switch was indeed set to Off when it was recovered.

To make it appear that Kennedy was flying the plane alone, they sent the recovery team on a wild goose chase of his whole route for 15 hours even though Kennedy had called in to Air Traffic Control when about to make his descent for landing. Which, allegedly, gave them time to remove the instructor's body - and one of the plane's seats was never recovered.

Hence the final story which was widely circulated in the press about Kennedy recklessly saying he didn't need an instructor. It might be all bollocks, but it was very interesting. As it said on the film, there was an interview with a coastguard who pinned the time of Kennedy's call to the tower exactly - but this was "lost" in the news and the Pentagon took over stating they had no idea where the plane might have come down. Why would they do that if it was a genuine accident?

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Aug 1 2007, 11:20 PM
Post #13

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

I remember thinking exactly what the official theme of the story of his death apparently wanted me to think - rich kid, bad pilot, disoriented and killed himself and, sadly, his family.

Then you learn about the delayed search and the wild goose chase "search" when it should have been obvious where to look immediately,

And the fact they waited around for something after everyone was at the airport,

And he never flew without an instructor -

And this was a new aircraft,

And the helicopter activity at sea near the location of the crash while the official search was going on further south near Long Island,

And, the missing seat where the instructor would have been

And the fuel switch in the "Off" position...

Yeah, it stinks.

+Quote Post
garylc1
post Aug 2 2007, 12:01 AM
Post #14

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 895

Wasn't John Jr. under Secret Service protection? I haven't researched this yet but aren't the surviving spouse and children still recognized as the presidential family until their death even if she remarries which she did?

I can think of no other reason for the Pentagon to take over an investigation of a civilian and his aircraft missing unless he was still considered child of a former president. A former U.S. President is still titled Mr. President for life and thereafter. He's paid for life and is protected by secret service agents.

Also one other comment about the videos. There's absolute foul play in all this. No question and I was waiting for a more plausible explanation than what concluded with the 'Manchurian Candidate' but can also say I do not doubt the advancements that have been made under wraps. I just don't know. Kinda like the 911 conspiracy and other covert operations that have been conducted in the past history of the United States and the civilized world.... I'm old enough to remember Eisenhower; Oswald didn't kill JFK; James Earl Ray didn't kill Martin Luther King; Sirhan Sirhan didn't kill Bobby Kennedy; John Kennedy Jr. didn't go nuts right at the last and plunge everyone to their death and 911 was an inside job-but who? All we know is who didn't do it and the circumstances surrounding the explanations given are impossible,

+Quote Post
painter
post Aug 2 2007, 12:45 AM
Post #15

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (garylc1 @ Aug 1 2007, 08:01 PM)
Wasn't John Jr. under Secret Service protection?
<s>

No. Only to the age of 16.
http://www.usedfaqs.com/?p=89
By law, the Secret Service is authorized to protect the President, Vice President, President-elect, Vice President-elect, and their immediate family members; former Presidents and their spouses; minor children of a former President until the age of 16; major Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates, and within 120 days of the general election, their spouses; visiting foreign heads of government or heads of state; and others if authorized by the President. An individual who receives Secret Service protection is referred to as a “protectee.” In 1997, Congressional legislation became effective limiting Secret Service protection to former Presidents for a period of not more than 10 years from the date the President leaves office. (Public Law 103-329)
www.ustreas.gov

+Quote Post
will52
post Aug 2 2007, 12:14 PM
Post #16

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 523

Of course this is always used as the example of spatial disorientation.
Even here: http://www.airventure.org/forums/forum_det...&SessionID=7406

+Quote Post
KP50
post Aug 2 2007, 04:08 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

This should be taught in Conspiracy School 101 - I don't think any of us (and there are some serious tinfoil hat wearers here, I mean that in the nicest possible way!) had pegged JFK Jnr's death as suspicious. Much harder to work out what did happen but there is undoubtedly foul play of some sort .....

+Quote Post
painter
post Aug 2 2007, 05:37 PM
Post #18

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (KP50 @ Aug 2 2007, 12:08 PM)
This should be taught in Conspiracy School 101 - I don't think any of us (and there are some serious tinfoil hat wearers here, I mean that in the nicest possible way!) had pegged JFK Jnr's death as suspicious.

Well, I did. I hadn't taken any time to research it but having lived through JFK, RFK, MLK, and everything that has happened since (the most important stuff completely unknown to the average citizen), there was no way I wouldn't go "hmmm..". I think Wellstone's death is also suspicious as, obviously, is the "anthrax attacks," the pair of "random shooters," various "white vans," "art students," and many other things -- including the beheading of Michael Berg and the Tillman shooting.

We live in a truly beautiful world. I mean, really. If you haven't recently, be sure to step outside, away from your computer and drink it in for a while. It is stunningly beautiful.

But we shouldn't let that beauty blind us to the ugliness of out-of-control criminality. I don't care whether it wears a black ski-mask and a hoodie or is wearing a suit with a white-toothed smile and an American flag lapel pin -- or a Bishop's mitre and bejeweled cross. In fact, the latter two are apt to be far more corrupt and far more dangerous than the first precisely because we've been led to believe that, all in all, they can be trusted. Historical facts be damned.

We are lied to constantly by just about everyone. Learning to hear and see the truth beneath the lies -- that is more difficult. Ultimately, one must know one's self -- the truth of one's self, and that is perhaps the most difficult truth to know.

Welcome to London.You're going to have to learn as quickly and thoroughly as possible, the English system of intelligence. The Black Arts. Particularly, counterintelligence. The uses of information, disinformation, and how their use is, ultimately, power.

They've agreed to open their operations to us. They can't win this war without us but they don't really want us here. Intelligence is their mother's milk and they don't like sharing the royal tit with people who don't have titles. Your London Tutor is waiting to meet you.

This way, sir.

I should have known better than to use Stickney. Job well done, Mr. Wilson. You blew a two year operation for me. I told general Sullivan to keep an eye on your. Just as well, really. I was beginning to long for the bone chilling cold of home.

It isn't personal.

Use your tradecraft well, particularly the use of black propaganda, and the ingredient known as "playback." Understanding how effectively your own disinformation is actually working on the enemy.

It's vital to penetrate the enemy's intelligence services. Push them into an unreal world, as it were.

The very qualities that make a good intelligence officer, a suspicious mind, a love of complexity and detail, are the very qualities of someone you'll be observing.

The mental facility to detect conspiracies and betrayal are the same qualities most likely to corrode natural judgement.

Everything that seems clear is bent. And everything that seems bent is clear. Trapped in reflections, you must learn to recognize when a lie masquerades as the truth, and then deal with it efficiently, dispassionately.

//We know you've been passing information to German High Command.//

Never give anyone time to think.

//Now I'm going to offer you one of two choices//

You set the tone of the discussion and quickly come to the point.

//Either you can be executed for treason, or you can continue to spy for the enemy here and provide them with the information we provide you with. Pass this on to your German friends. And if I find out it wasn't done, there won't be a second chance. You'll quite simply be hanged as a spy. Do we understand each other?//

How do we know he won't be working for two masters?

Precisely. We don't.

How do I know if I can even trust you?

You won't. I mean, I hope you're lucky enough to meet someone you trust. I regret to say, I haven't.

Excerpeted dialogue from Universal Pictures, The Good Shepherd

+Quote Post
Cary
post Aug 2 2007, 07:29 PM
Post #19

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Painter,

I finally bought a copy of The Good Shepherd. It was every bit as good as you said it was. Sorry, couldn't go see it in the theater, too many damned idiots there. My wife was even saying, "this sounds like the foundations for 9/11." Yeah, no sh*t.

Thanks for the recommendation pal.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Aug 2 2007, 10:21 PM
Post #20

KP

I wonder if you are a pilot, and if so, what ratings etc?

I don't study accidents closely, but I routinely read the NTSB reports on certain select accidents.

This one was a few years back, and I think I read the report on it. I don't recall there being an instructor on board, but maybe there was.

In order to qualify for the license Kennedy held, an applicant must have some portion of solo and/pilot in command time. Thus, the statement that he always flew with an instructor is inaccurate from the start.

And even though the Manchurian Candidate was going to crash into the sea, he was going to turn the fuel selector off for what particular reason? Goodness, they have the programming down pretty well. I wonder if it was post-hypnotic suggestion they used, or what?

If they wanted to kill the kid, why not do it like they did his father?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 11:02 PM