IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Norad Tapes 100 Hours

post May 22 2008, 09:57 AM
Post #41

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,356

Damn, I've use up my useage and am being throttled at 6kb... damn crappy Aussie ISP's thumbdown.gif

I also sent an email to the U.S. Northern Command Public Affairs and requested a transcript of the NORAD/USNORTHCOM 9-11 audio files at northcompa@northcom.mil... but I won't cross my fingers.

This post has been edited by 1976: May 22 2008, 10:27 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dMz
post May 22 2008, 10:13 AM
Post #42

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (1976 @ May 22 2008, 07:57 AM) *
Damn, I've use up my useage and am being throttled at 6kb... damn crappy Aussie ISP's thumbdown.gif

Well 1976- the "good" news: [with optimist hat on]: NSA can't spy on you nearly as quickly as it does us! nonono.gif

+Quote Post
post May 22 2008, 10:30 AM
Post #43

QUOTE (dMole @ May 23 2008, 12:13 AM) *
Well 1976- the "good" news: [with optimist hat on]: NSA can't spy on you nearly as quickly as it does us! nonono.gif

hmmm... I don't know, our last Prime Minister was so far up Bushes ass I can't remember what he looked like, but hes gone and our new one tries to stand his ground with the Bush administration but leans alot more toward China.... I'm thinking thats better,but not by much dunno.gif

This post has been edited by 1976: May 22 2008, 10:32 AM

+Quote Post
dMz
post May 22 2008, 11:31 AM
Post #44

Group Icon

Oh BTW 1976,

A "little bird" told me that the newer/(est) fiber-optic communications "uber-cable" spans cross-Pacific from Japan to the US (SFO perhaps?). Just a rumor OF COURSE, but it missed Oz entirely (the way that I do trigonometry).

+Quote Post
post May 28 2008, 06:58 PM
Post #45

I wrote to USNORTHCOM requesting transcripts of these audio files...

RE: Transcripts‏
Sent: Thursday, 29 May 2008 3:09:26 AM
To: Lockie (lockie1976@hotmail.com)
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

Sir/Ma'am,

We do not have a transcription of the recordings. However, as the recordings are in the public domain, you may produce your own transcription. Thank you for your interest in U.S. Northern Command.

v/r
SFC Gail Braymen
NORAD and USNORTHCOM Public Affairs

Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 8:04 AM
To: USNORTHCOM PA - OMB
Subject: Transcripts

Hi,

I was hoping you could pass this on to the appropriate department.

I'm wanting a transcript of these Audio files...

http://www.governmentattic.org/docs/NORAD-..._9-11_Tapes.pdf

Thank you

Lockie

So I guess if we want transcripts we'll have to do it ourselves...

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post May 29 2008, 01:38 AM
Post #46

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 3,264

This stuff is just incredible. I have been taking notes.

*The first plane to hit the WTC, they kept saying they were getting information that it was hit from a 737.
*They keep speaking about a Delta Flight.
*Claims that AA11 is still airborne after both WTC got hit.
*they talk about Delta 89 and asked if anyone found this aircraft yet
*Bravo 890 made Right hard turn in Washington
*Unconfirmed aircraft coming out of Canada heading right to Washington
*After Pentagon was hit..the guy says that it looks like a very small aircraft that hit the pentagon - "i mean small"
*confirmed united 93 has exploded
Very interesting stuff.

This post has been edited by Leslie Landry: May 29 2008, 03:18 AM

+Quote Post
Ricochet
post May 29 2008, 04:57 AM
Post #47

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,225

Very good, at least some are listening. If you listen for the name Collin Scoggins, you will see that the misdirection that he feeds the others. Scoggins is the military liason at Boston Logan. This from Cooperative Research
NEADS Commander Robert Marr later comments that Scoggins “deserves a lot of credit because he was about the only one that was feeding us information. I don’t know exactly where he got it. But he was feeding us information as much as he could.” [Michael Bronner, 2006]
He directed fighters away from the action. "Feeding information", the info was wrong and people die. He was the inside spoiler acting as if he was helping direct the counterattack. A stand down is not nesessary if the information is flawed. The NEADS/NORAD/ command and control could not track a few domestic flights that are travelling at the limits of commercial aircraft then how in the hell are they suppossed to track and fight aircraft capable of mach 3 (or whaatever,you guys are the pilots) fighter aircraft and bombers! I don't think the Russian fighter/bombers send out transponder signals either. WTF, investigate Mr. liaison Scoggins. BTW how many civillian ATC centers have military attachments on staff?

9:21 a.m. September 11, 2001: Boston Air Traffic Control Center Mistakenly Tells NEADS Flight 11 Is Still Airborne According to the 9/11 Commission, NEADS is contacted by Boston flight control. Colin Scoggins, Boston Center’s military liaison, tells them, “I just had a report that American 11 is still in the air, and it’s on its way towards—heading towards Washington.… That was another—it was evidently another aircraft that hit the tower. That’s the latest report we have.… I’m going to try to confirm an ID for you, but I would assume he’s somewhere over, uh, either New Jersey or somewhere further south.” The NEADS official asks, “He—American 11 is a hijack?… And he’s heading into Washington?” Scoggins answers yes both times and adds, “This could be a third aircraft.” Somehow Boston has been told by FAA headquarters that Flight 11 is still airborne, but the commission will say it hasn’t been able to find where this mistaken information came from. Vanity Fair magazine will later add, “In Boston, it is Colin Scoggins who has made the mistaken call.” Scoggins will explain why he believes he made this error: “With American Airlines, we could never confirm if [Flight 11] was down or not, so that left doubt in our minds.” He says he was monitoring a conference call between FAA centers (see 8:28 a.m.-8:32 a.m. September 11, 2001), “when the word came across—from whom or where isn’t clear—that American 11 was thought to be headed for Washington.” However, Boston Center was never tracking Flight 11 on radar after losing sight of it near Manhattan: “The plane’s course, had it continued south past New York in the direction it was flying before it dipped below radar coverage, would have had it headed on a straight course toward DC. This was all controllers were going on.” Scoggins says, “After talking to a supervisor, I made the call and said [American 11] is still in the air.” [9/11 Commission, 6/17/2004; Vanity Fair, 8/1/2006]

This post has been edited by Ricochet: May 29 2008, 05:04 AM

+Quote Post
dMz
post May 29 2008, 06:16 AM
Post #48

Group Icon

QUOTE (1976 @ May 28 2008, 04:58 PM) *
So I guess if we want transcripts we'll have to do it ourselves...

That's a good idea Lockie (and Rico)- we should keep a notepad handy while listening to the NORAD tapes and note the elapsed tape times and approximate content. We should probably concentrate on the "very interesting" parts first, then others might want to help transcribe the rest later.

EDIT: Be sure to label which tape you are listening to in the notepad and in the summary posts describing what was found. It might be good to start a thread for each separate tape, maybe in Research?

My $0.02

This post has been edited by dMole: May 29 2008, 06:18 AM

+Quote Post
jellybean
post Jun 4 2008, 09:00 AM
Post #49

Member No.: 3,494

I don't mind attempting to do a transcript from one of these tapes. I say attempt, because I've never done one before lol tongue.gif

I'll do channel 8, then hopefully we can avoid people doing the same channel?

+Quote Post
Ricochet
post Apr 9 2011, 03:19 PM
Post #50

http://911depository.info/NORAD/Tapes/

I listened to all of it and read everything they transcribed. I am going to add to their transcriptions when I have time. Of particular note is Channel TT 21 Op, I conclude a missile tracked. they used quick alert, " quick dropping now quick" not quickly. Quick alert is NORAD for missile.
Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station - A Look Inside NORAD The missile alert, called a “quick alert,” appears as a thick red circle on one of the command center's large warning screens. ...

MALE SPEAKER 1: what the hell was that?
Did you see that?
MALE SPEAKER 2: Yes.
MALE SPEAKER 3: (inaudible).
MALE SPEAKER 2: (inaudible).
MALE SPEAKER 1: Yes, just watch
(inaudible), because you're going to need it.

5. Yep, yep.
24.1 quick, he's dropping now quick,
(inaudible). 24.
(inaudible) a turn (inaudible).
24 and he made another turn. He's
turning right now.
He's making a turn. Man, I would have
(inaudible).
23.9 (inaudible). He's made another
turn. He's coming around, yes.
Still at 8.7. He's turning a little
bit.
(inaudible). 8.6.
up.
MALE SPEAKER 1:
(inaudible), moved
(inaudible) hit the
Pentagon, it got it. Mike
it. A (inaudible) aircraft

or Al told me it got
or a fighter took it
out, one or the other.

Supposedly AA77 did not have a transponder on, soooooo what were they tracking altitude on?

This post has been edited by Ricochet: Apr 9 2011, 03:34 PM

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Apr 11 2011, 03:05 AM
Post #51

Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (Ricochet @ Apr 10 2011, 04:49 AM) *
http://911depository.info/NORAD/Tapes/

I listened to all of it and read everything they transcribed. I am going to add to their transcriptions when I have time. Of particular note is Channel TT 21 Op, I conclude a missile tracked. they used quick alert, " quick dropping now quick" not quickly. Quick alert is NORAD for missile.

Supposedly AA77 did not have a transponder on, soooooo what were they tracking altitude on?

Dear Ricochet.

That is a very significant question.
What type of --radar-- would these people have been doing the tracking with??

Robert

+Quote Post
Ricochet
post Apr 11 2011, 01:52 PM
Post #52

Infrared sensors detect the heat energy or infrared radiation from an object. Infrared electromagnetic radiation (EMR) has wavelengths longer than the red end of visible light and shorter than microwaves (roughly between one and 100 microns). The Defense Support Program (DSP) satellite, is an example of a space-based infrared sensor (SBIRS) that can detect the heat signature or plume from the launch of a ballistic missile.

More here:
http://www.globalsecurity.org/space/systems/sensor.htm

+Quote Post
Ricochet
post Aug 14 2012, 09:03 PM
Post #53

I will have a bit more to add to this soon. TT 21 ops is well worth a close listen to. Something came up east of Boston.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Aug 27 2012, 03:39 PM
Post #54

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 331

Thanks for all you do guys, in pursuit of the truth!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 08:20 PM