IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Aziz El Hallan, Pentagon witness, opportunist, or Mossad

Aldo Marquis CIT
post Sep 4 2007, 12:40 PM
Post #1

Citizen Investigator

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 10

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=21...543144757&hl=nl

This is a video of "Aziz El Hallan". He claims he was on his way to work with his girlfriend when he drove past the Pentagon on 9/11. He claims the plane passed over his car. He claims that the plane got sucked into the building leaving nothing on the outside. He claims it was an American Airlines 757. He claims a piece of plane landed by his car. He claims he stood out by the Pentagon for about 20 minutes. He claims he is a pilot (although I can find no record his license). Note the part where he starts to grin as the news caster breaks into a somber statement about the plane and the attack.

The question is why was he at the Navy Annex less than 5 minutes after the event and where is his girlfriend?

I noticed him while staring at the Jason Ingersoll photos. Interestingly, this photo is omitted from the sequence of photos released by the DoD, noted in WD's posts.

Here is the photo missing from your links WD:

EDIT: Turned on /doHTML/ for this forum

This post has been edited by Aldo Marquis CIT: Nov 13 2008, 05:02 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cary
post Sep 4 2007, 12:43 PM
Post #2

Ragin Cajun

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 5

I guess he's just a lying sack of sh*t.

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Sep 4 2007, 12:44 PM
Post #3

Citizen Investigator

What I want to know is, did the people at the news studio let that guy walk out of there with that piece of "the plane" like it was a souvenir and he owned it?

Like he caught Barry Bonds record breaking ball?!?!?!

+Quote Post
Cary
post Sep 4 2007, 12:49 PM
Post #4

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Assuming he brought the "piece of the plane" into the studio with him, they'd have no authority to stop him from taking it home. The FBI is another matter.

Rumsfeld has a "piece of the plane" mounted in his office at the Pentagon. I'm not sure he ever left there even after his resignation as Sec. of DoD. He was staying on as a consultant.

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Sep 4 2007, 03:42 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 75

Watching him smirk through the entire interview makes me want to puke.

+Quote Post
georgie101
post Sep 5 2007, 07:02 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 114

Well spotted Aldo.
He definatley looks as if he is grinning. I don't like the way he is swinging from side to side on his chair either.
To me, he doesn't look like someone who has just witnessed the most horrific thing they have ever seen.
Suspicious, I think.

+Quote Post
riv
post Sep 5 2007, 10:44 AM
Post #7

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,015

Any records of this guy in Arlington or Washington? Any ways to track him?

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Sep 5 2007, 11:14 AM
Post #8

Citizen Investigator

There is no record for him in Zabasearch. I am assuming he would be hard to find, unless he came forward. He also mentioned being a pilot. Landings.com's FAA database does not show him as a pilot.

This poster on 911 blogger thought the same thing I did.

no results in either google or zabasearch. hmm, where is that accent from? what's with his smirk? if i were taking bets on this guy being a member of an intelligence agency, i'd put the odds at 5 to 3.

http://911blogger-bans-truth.com/node/7227

This post has been edited by Aldo Marquis CIT: Sep 6 2007, 10:06 PM

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Sep 5 2007, 12:10 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 110

Congrats Mer... ermmm... Marquis biggrin.gif

for uncovering this rotten plant.

He will face justice some day. thumbdown.gif

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Sep 5 2007, 04:10 PM
Post #10

Citizen Investigator

Just call me Mercquis.

I think that shot of him is pretty conclusive. The boys from Italy were 110% on it being him.

In the image it says 5-7 minutes after event. I spoke with Jason Ingersoll he said he was out there in a few minutes. Like 2-3.

+Quote Post
riv
post Sep 5 2007, 05:06 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Aldo Marquis CIT @ Sep 5 2007, 03:10 PM)
Just call me Mercquis.

I think that shot of him is pretty conclusive. The boys from Italy were 110% on it being him.

In the image it says 5-7 minutes after event. I spoke with Jason Ingersoll he said he was out there in a few minutes. Like 2-3.

The guys from Italy are always right handsdown.gif

+Quote Post
Beached
post Sep 6 2007, 12:10 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 117

I've noticed that in the case of the Pentagon, there are two kinds of witnesses: Those who appear to be honest individuals pointing out exactly what they saw that day - even if it is in direct conflict with the official story - and then there are "witnesses" like Hallan who sensationalize the incident, and tell the media exactly what they want to hear.

We must remember that if it were not for the dubious testimony of individuals like Hallan, supporters of the OCT would have absolutely no evidence in support of a 757 impact, since the cause of the "downed" light poles and generator damage is a moot point (both could easily have been staged by the use of explosives/pneumatic charges etc).

If I had my way, I'd have all witnesses who claim to have seen an American Airlines jet either polygraphed or questioned under the influence of a truth serum. Of course, it's highly unlikely that any of these people would consent (for obvious reasons), however, it may help to clear up this matter once and for all! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Sep 6 2007, 12:46 PM
Post #13

Citizen Investigator

Witness Isabelle James was driving down Columbia Pike with her husband Michael James, a Navy information technician:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=89...01088&hl=nl

http://www.dodmedia.osd.mil/Assets/Still/2...D-02-10002.JPEG
http://www.dodmedia.osd.mil/Assets/Still/2...D-03-10659.JPEG

Interesting how Isabel James seems seperated from her husband Michael in the above photos. She also seems to be holding a walkie talkie or perhaps a nextel? Were nextels that popular in 2001? What would she be doing down there? Did Michael try to help in the rescue and they got separated? Or was there something else going on?

It is probably nothing. And may not even be her.

Michael James, 37, a Navy information technician, watched from his car with his wife Isabelle:

HEADLINE: ALAMEDA GRAD MISSES CHAOS AT PENTAGON BY 10 MINUTES

BYLINE: M.E. Sprengelmeyer, News Washington Bureau

DATELINE: ARLINGTON, Va.

BODY:
If he had been on schedule, a former Lakewood man might have been on the
bottom of the Pentagon rubble.

Michael James, 37, a Navy information technician watched in horror from
his car Tuesday as an airplane careened off a helicopter pad and smashed
into the side of the Pentagon, where he spends about half of
his day.

"I was supposed to be in the Pentagon underneath all that
rubble," said James, pressed into service directing gawkers away from a
road leading to the compound. "If it would have happened 10
minutes later, I would have been down there."

He is often in the lower Corridor 4 offices of the Navy telecommucations
center around 6 a.m., but Tuesday he was away taking a physical fitness
exam.

After the workout he went home to shower and that's when he saw on TV a
hijacked airplane smash into the World Trade Center.

As he rushed to get ready, he and his wife, Isabelle, saw the plane veer
toward the Pentagon.

"The plane came over the top of us and brushed the trees, " he said.
"Then it looked like it hit the helicopter pad and skipped up and went
right into the first and second floors."

His offices are in the general vicinity of where the plane crashed.

"No, I don't feel lucky because I still can't account for my people, six
of them," said James, an Alameda High School graduate.

Rocky Mountain News (Lexis-Nexis - M. E. Sprengelmeyer)

She said they were on Columbia Pike. The reporter also asked her if she only saw 1 plane.(Exactly our point about the flyover plane confusing reporters/people, being called a second plane). She reinforces "So you actually saw the plane enter the building?" Why is that? Because the reporter is confused by people who said it did not hit the building.

Most importantly, the reporter asked if she saw any markings. She says...

"we were driving down Columbia Pike and it just shrew right over us... I didn't see any markings...the trees...the treeline (blocked our view).

Here is the bend on Columbia Pike to the left where the fire engine is driving, with the treeline:

Here is the rest of the treeline she was referring to:

Clearly she is speaking figuratively, and didn't clearly understand why the reporter was asking if she "actually saw it enter the building". She saw a plane, saw the explosion through trees and DEDUCED that it hit. And said "Why yes , I saw the plane hit the building".

SHE COULD NOT AND DID NOT SEE AN IMPACT.

This post has been edited by Aldo Marquis CIT: Oct 13 2008, 12:20 PM

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Sep 6 2007, 12:56 PM
Post #14

Patriotic American

From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Sep 4 2007, 02:42 PM)
Watching him smirk through the entire interview makes me want to puke.

Yes, smirking is the right word, isn't it? The Penny Elgas Flight 77 fragment below
which fell through her sunroof opening into her back seat somehow and was not
flaming hot from the explosion and did not burn her or torch her car.
Amazing isn't it how these Pentagon witnesses such as Aziz ElHallan (MOSSAD?)
and Elgas have aircraft fragments ending up in or by their cars and they get to
keep this crime scene evidence for their own personal use? Isn't it wondrous
that this guy appears nowhere on the witness lists, ended up with a piece of the
aircraft, appeared on FAUX 5 News, and can be found nowhere else in a search? laughing1.gif
Airplane Fragment in Patriotic Box

Aziz ElHallan

+Quote Post
Sinewy
post Sep 7 2007, 07:35 PM
Post #15

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 106

Aziz El Hallan is an "apparent" Egyptian name with the "El" article being employed in many Egyptian names. He may have been an Egyptian intelligence officer or a Mossad operative as the means of him acquiring evidence should make one very weary of his narrative.

It is kind of ironic when one of the other was the Egyptian "Atta". It may be that Egyptian El Hallan (if neglecting for the second that this pseudo name is a ploy by a Mossad operative which is the other likely case) had more to do with 9/11 than "Atta."

+Quote Post
riv
post Sep 7 2007, 08:00 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (Sinewy @ Sep 7 2007, 06:35 PM)
Aziz El Hallan is an "apparent" Egyptian name with the "El" article being employed in many Egyptian names. He may have been an Egyptian intelligence officer or a Mossad operative as the means of him acquiring evidence should make one very weary of his narrative.

It is kind of ironic when one of the other was the Egyptian "Atta". It may be that Egyptian El Hallan (if neglecting for the second that this pseudo name is a ploy by a Mossad operative which is the other likely case) had more to do with 9/11 than "Atta."

imho his name is fake just like his testimony.

+Quote Post
hturt
post Sep 8 2007, 01:57 AM
Post #17

Member No.: 1,285

Is that a gated off section? How would he be able to walk in that section esp. after the attack? It appears everyone is wearing a badge.

Edit: He also said windowshields were broken from the sound. Anyone have evidence of this?

This post has been edited by hturt: Sep 8 2007, 02:10 AM

+Quote Post
riv
post Sep 8 2007, 04:17 AM
Post #18

QUOTE (hturt @ Sep 8 2007, 12:57 AM)
Is that a gated off section? How would he be able to walk in that section esp. after the attack? It appears everyone is wearing a badge.

Edit: He also said windowshields were broken from the sound. Anyone have evidence of this?

Well, finally we know what broken the Lloyd's windshield. Ok seriously, no, in all the transcripts of the interviews available nobody said anything about such thing. So unless he was talking of the cab, he's lying.

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Sep 8 2007, 05:48 AM
Post #19

Member No.: 110

QUOTE (riv @ Sep 8 2007, 10:17 AM)
Well, finally we know what broken the Lloyd's windshield. Ok seriously, no, in all the transcripts of the interviews available nobody said anything about such thing. So unless he was talking of the cab, he's lying.

You are right, riv.

Although I swore, not to do so, I went back and listened to his interview now.

"...most of the cars had their windshields broken from the sound of the plane!"
This is such utter crap, that it makes even most of the sheeple puke. nonono.gif

Nearly smashed my computer sreen now/ wall.gif Zap

+Quote Post
riv
post Sep 8 2007, 05:58 AM
Post #20

That's the only witness who mentioned a broken glass:

Terronez, Tony
"Around 9:40 a.m. I reached the heliport area (beside the Pentagon) ... So I got about
100 yards or so past the heliport and then all of the sudden I heard this loud screeching
sound that just came out of nowhere and it intensified. This huge WHOOSH! And
something made me look in my rearview mirror and by the time I looked up I saw the
side of the Pentagon explode....
          ... "As the fireball got higher and higher, you saw this debris go up in the air. Im
watching this in my rearview mirror, and then I thought, Oh my God, theres debris
coming toward me! So my reaction was, I ducked into my passenger seat and I heard
the pitter-patter of pebbles and concrete bouncing off my car. And the next thing you
know, I heard this big crash come from somewhere. It sounded like glass being
shattered and I thought maybe, at first, it was one of my windows so I popped up to
look but everything was fine. But when I looked to the car next to me I realized that
something went through (the drivers) rear windshield and shattered it. There was a
hole where you could see that something went through it....
          ... "Then both I and the guy in front of me looked at his rear windshield and saw
what was about a four-inch hole in it and the rest of the window was shattered as if
someone took a baseball bat to it.

"At that point ... I didnt know it was a plane, I thought it was a missile strike ...
          "Pulling away from the Pentagon there was tons of stuff on the ground, big
pieces of metal, concrete, everything. We got up to a certain point and there was this
huge piece of something -- I mean it was big, it looked like a piece of an engine or
something -- in the road. And there was somebody, definitely a security guard or
maybe a military person, with his car in front of it making sure no one touched it."
          "I looked back and I saw the fire, it was just huge and just incredible. I still cant
believe it. At that point in time, I remembered I had a camera in my trunk. I got off an
off-ramp beside the Pentagon and parked my car in the grass and started taking
pictures. The whole time I was taking pictures it was so detailed. I could this huge
piece of a wheel on fire through the black smoke, but I couldnt see into the Pentagon
itself.
"Amazing stories: The air, the island and the fortress, by Jennifer Simmons, Counseling Today Online, 10/01

This post has been edited by riv: Sep 8 2007, 05:59 AM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2019 - 01:16 AM