IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Transponder Function, Switching off transponders

richard cranium
post Dec 21 2008, 05:19 PM
Post #21

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 390

QUOTE (tnemelckram @ Nov 15 2008, 01:50 AM) *
Transponders were switched off so we couldn't track them

is the same as . . .

The hot jet fuel fires melted the steel

is the same as . . .

Cheney's use of the word "intercept" to suggest that it means "shoot down a plane" instead of "position a plane next to another plane so that you can decide what is going on and what to do".

It gives the ignorant jsut enough to believe the Official Story.

Very well stated tnemelckram. And so true. Plus the fact that we the people in America have been raised since day one that we are the "good" guys and would never decieve or outright "do wrong". (as I type this I realize that is a bit egotistical of me;I'm sure we were all raised that way regardless of what country we live in. Sorry). So there's like this automatic wall that goes up in our minds(especially the sheeple) when we our confronted with the reality of America being evil. We find it hard to believe when we been told the opposite from the beginning. Hence,I guess,comes the wisdom of age.

Fogive me,I'm just babbling.

rc
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 06:51 AM