IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Passengers On 9/11 Flights, Do NOT Appear in the SSDI

pagypsy
post Sep 12 2007, 09:29 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,797

I looked around, but did not see this posted anywhere, & hope it's okay to post it here.

Anyway, when researching the 9/11 victims, I found some very odd info. Below, I've posted two links; one which lists all of the 9/11 victims, and one to the SSDI (Social Security Death Index). The victims in the WTC appear in the SSDI. However, you won't find any passengers of any of the 9/11 flights in the SSDI. I've tested the SSDI with people I know who died years ago, and even this year... and all of them appear. The SSDI notes that it was last updated on 08-20-2007.

The 9/11 passenger list: http://www.september11victims.com/septembe...ictims_list.htm

The SSDI:
http://ssdi.rootsweb.com/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
grizz
post Sep 12 2007, 10:18 AM
Post #2

aka Oceans Flow

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 108

Wow! None of the passengers?

It's been a while since this came up, but it has been found that most of the passengers were not listed on the SSDI, and most of their survivors have not made a claim for compensation. I think there is a lawsuit by some survivors though.

The passenger mystery is one of the greatest of them all.

+Quote Post
pagypsy
post Sep 12 2007, 10:34 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,797

Here's the thing... yesterday I was watching Oprah's show on the children on 9/11. Many were from the WTC. Then she introduced a family who lost Tom Burnett on Flight 93. His wife was there with the kids, and she seemed authentic enough. So, I thought, well maybe.... But then I looked up Tom Burnett on the Flight 93 passenger list, where he is listed as Thomas E. Burnett. No matter how you spell it, he does not come up in the SSDI. There are others with the same name, of course, but none that died on 9/11/2001.

And he's one of many.

This post has been edited by pagypsy: Sep 12 2007, 11:50 AM

+Quote Post
pinnacle
post Sep 12 2007, 11:09 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 242

I have been writing about this SSDI business for quite a while and
I find it amazing not only that it is true but that nobody in the news media seems to think it is the least bit suspicious.
Surely this is worthy of a 60 Minutes style investigation but like the
E-4B story nobody will touch it and simply dismisses it as somehow
not worth investigating.
A Los Angeles talk show host I talked to about this simply considers this a clerical error, but has no explanation for why only people on the planes were
excluded from the SSDI and not people on the ground.
The news media deliberate blindness on the whole 9/11 issue is
mind boggling.
I could not find Barbara Olsen in the SSDI but her husband is now looking like our next attorney general. Yet the Social Security Administration apparetly does not know Barbrara Olsen died on 9/11. Huh?

+Quote Post
grizz
post Sep 12 2007, 11:16 AM
Post #5

aka Oceans Flow

Wouldn't they have to be listed in order for their families to get survivor benefits?

+Quote Post
Cary
post Sep 12 2007, 11:17 AM
Post #6

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

QUOTE (Oceans Flow @ Sep 12 2007, 10:16 AM)
Wouldn't they have to be listed in order for their families to get survivor benefits?

That's how it's supposed to work.

+Quote Post
hturt
post Sep 13 2007, 04:15 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 1,285

I found this one:
Name Birth Death Last Residence Last Benefit SSN Issued Tools Order
Record?
ANN C JUDGE 28 Dec 1951 11 Sep 2001 (P) (72) (none specified) 051-40-5602 New York SS-5 Letter
Add Post-em
Search Ancestry.com
Viewing 1-1 of 1

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Sep 14 2007, 09:13 PM
Post #8

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Thank you PAGYPSY for doing that work and research. You have discovered a most informative little factoid. Another nail in the coffin of the Official Conspiracy Theory. thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
hturt
post Sep 14 2007, 10:30 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 1,285

I found several of them.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Sep 16 2007, 03:58 PM
Post #10

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

hturt, you are so right! I'm thinking there are enough nails to sink the coffin! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Beached
post Sep 24 2007, 12:13 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 117

QUOTE (Oceans Flow @ Sep 12 2007, 04:16 PM)

As Cary said, that's how it's supposed to work. However, that is if they really were the victims they were made out to be and received genuine survivor benefits. More investigation is needed...

+Quote Post
grizz
post Apr 18 2008, 05:20 PM
Post #12

aka Oceans Flow

Bump for Vick.

+Quote Post
Vick
post Apr 19 2008, 03:14 AM
Post #13

Member No.: 3,027

QUOTE (Oceans Flow @ Apr 19 2008, 02:20 AM) *
Bump for Vick.

Thanks smile.gif

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Apr 19 2008, 07:37 AM
Post #14

Member No.: 110

Excellent ideal to bring this up!

The "what about the passengers" - question is one of the most frequently asked by newbies on 9/11 forums.

This is why the original LC-Forum had a seperate sub-forum titled "The Passengers".

It is still online (read-only).

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post Jun 2 2008, 05:40 PM
Post #15

Group: Guest
Member No.: 3,264

well...it says "To obtain this information, you will need to file a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the SSA."
http://helpdesk.rootsweb.com/ssdi/contact.html

We can also look here but so far i havent found anything.
http://www.governmentattic.org/

And hey...even check this out...

"Ellen Mariani: sheís the woman who lost her husband Louis on Flight 175 that crashed into the South Tower on 9-11. With the help of a lawyer named Phil Berg, she filed a lawsuit against President Bush and company under the RICO act. Also, she refused to take the hush money that was offered to her under the 9-11 Victims Compensation fund. In addition, I had just discovered Black Op Radio earlier in the year and found an interesting show in their archives (# 156) on which Ellen and Mr. Berg appeared as guests. This may be the single biggest point concerning 9-11, and hopefully the last nail in the coffin of our governmentís lies. During this broadcast, Mrs. Mariani said that she was the only relative of all the passengers that died on Flight 175 that crashed into the South Tower. Her lawyer, Phil Berg, repeated this statement.

I listened to this show over and over again and couldnít believe what she had just said. Everything came together at this point. Thatís when it dawned on me that not only had our government lied about the physics of 9-11; they may very well have taken it one step farther by faking the number of people that died that day. I believed what she and Mr. Berg had just said. Nothing about 9-11 made any sense. Why should it start now?

Not knowing then what I know now, Ellen and Phil believed that for some reason the government was holding back the names of the people that had died on Flight 175. She had tried to get in touch with the relatives of other family members, but to no avail. You see, she and her lawyer believed, just like most other people believe, that four jets had been hijacked by Arab terrorists and crashed into buildings and into the ground at Shanksville. I, on the other hand, had already swept those lies aside.

Their statement also gave credence to the Fox News reporter who said that the jet which crashed into the South Tower had no windows. Hey, this jet appeared to have a ďpodĒ under it anyway. The pieces of the puzzle were starting to fit.

Now, we come to most interesting stuff - the Social Security Death Index, and thanks to Victor Thornís idea, the September 11th Victimís Compensation Fund. After all, itís one thing to say that the flight lists are not on the up and up, but itís another thing to prove it.

The Social Security Death Index (SSDI) (Social Security Death Index) is a privately-owned website that is not affiliated with Social Security. It boasts an accuracy rate of about 83% (e-mail them any questions you may have). Anyway, to check its reliability, I inputted the names of people I knew that had died in my family, along with friends and neighbors. Being a true skeptic, I had no way of knowing whether they were telling the truth or not. With the exception of a cousin, I found everyone I was looking for. (Be sure you have the personís true first name - they may not be listed by the state they last lived in, but can be found in the state where their social security number was issued.) By all means try it yourself.

Which brings us to the 9-11 Victims Compensation Fund (also known as the Shut Up and Take the Money Fund), which most of you have heard about.

9-11 Victims Compensation Fund

This is where our government opened up the Treasury and gave family members of those who lost their lives that day lots of money. In return, these families were basically told to shut up about anything else concerning 9-11. (Considering all the lies surrounding this horrific event, you can see why.)

At this point there is one thing we should never forget, and that is how powerful the notion of human greed is. Remember this concept as you read the number of victims whose family members sought compensation.

The names of the victims can be found on the CNN website.

Here are the results:

Flight 11: of the 92 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 20 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 20 people, only three are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

Judy Larocque
Laurie Neira
Candace Lee Williams

=======================================

Flight 77: of the 64 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 14 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 64 people, only five on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

William Caswell
Eddie Dillard
Ian Gray
John Sammartino
Leonard Taylor

Flight 175: of the 65 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 18 are listed in the SSDI (28%)

Of these 65 people, only three are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

Michael C. Tarrou
Gloria Debarrera
Timothy Ward

Flight 93: of the 45 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 6 are listed in the SSDI (13%)

Of these 45 people, none are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

No one

Have you noticed anything strange yet? Of the passengers and crew of Flight 11, 77, 175 & 93, only 22%, 22%, 28%, 13% respectively are in the SSDI.

Remember human greed? Of the 266 people that we were told died on these jets, only 11 relatives applied for compensation. Can you believe that not a single relative from Flight 93 applied for compensation? I canít. Were all the relatives of the victims so rich that they werenít eligible to receive compensation? No, thatís not it. (The minimum federal award was $250,000, and the average pay-out was about $1.8 million. The recipients only had to make agreement: they couldnít sue the airlines.)

You should also know that most lawyers told their clients to take the money and run (which is what most lawyers would do - take the sure money). Ellen Mariani clearly elaborated on this point during her appearance on the radio show mentioned above.

Finally, during the past week, thanks to Lisa Gulianiís insatiable quest for the truth, the 9-11 Victims Compensation Final Report has come to light.

9-11 Victims Compensation Final Report

Oddly, but consistent with everything concerning 9-11, the actual complete list of the people who benefited has been omitted from this report. Even without this, it does contain an interesting fact. According to the report, 98% of all the people who suffered a loss on 9-11 took the fund money. The average payment was $1.8 million.

But hereís where it gets strange. According to the government, here are the number of people who accepted the compensation fund:

Out of a total of 92 people on Flight 11, only 65 accepted the 9-11 fund (71%)
Out of a total of 65 people on Flight 175, only 46 accepted the 9-11 fund (71%)
Out of a total of 64 people on Flight 77, only 33 accepted the 9-11 fund (52%)
Out of a total of 45 people on Flight 93, only 25 accepted the 9-11 fund (56%)

Does any of this seem a little odd to you? Or is it possible that not only were the jets on 9-11 magical, but their passengers as well?

So there you have it; yet another glaring 9-11 inconsistency - just maybe the biggest of them all?"

http://philjayhan.wordpress.com/2007/09/24...er-list-oddity/

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2017 - 06:37 AM