IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hi All. Not A Pilot - Military A/c Engineer., Aviation experience and 9/11 knowledge.

Omega892R09
post Sep 30 2007, 11:16 AM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

Firstly I am not a qualified pilot, well not outside of MS Flight Sim’ that is. wink.gif

My background was in military aviation where I completed a five year apprenticeship which included such tasks as fitting, sheet metal work, turning, brazing, welding (of various materials using a variety of welding techniques), as well as aircraft structures, including GRP of various types, aircraft finishes and systems - including engines, amongst other topics to do with workshop technologies and materials treatments.

I also gained qualifications in applied mechanics (structures and how they respond to loads), mathematics and aeronautical engineering science. This at the start of my time as an aircraft artificer in the British Fleet Air Arm over the course of which I used much of my learned knowledge and experience and also worked with other materials, e.g. titanium, as they were met in the field.

Also over my years of service I had first hand experience of aircraft fuel fires and the resultant airframe damage WRT components. The fires were usually in open air and not confined within a building restricting the available oxygen and the steel components did not show signs of softening.

My aircraft experience is with Hunter, Sea Vixen, F4K Phantom, Canberra, Sea Devon, Sea Heron, Sea King, Wessex, Wasp, Lynx. I have flown in a variety of types including Sea Prince, Sea Venom, Sea Vixen, Hunter T8, Meteor T7, Sea King, Sea Devon, Sea Heron and Tiger Moth and T22 glider, those in bold with some control.

With this background I found it difficult to believe that WTCs 1,2 and 3 were brought down by fire. I was ashore briefly in Manhattan in 1972 (Hudson was frozen over) and saw, and took pictures of WTCs 1 and 2 still under construction, from Empire State and Statue of Liberty and still have these transparencies, and appreciated that diagrams of the structure in mainstream media after 9/11 were misleading.

As I became aware of the works of Alex Jones, Steven Jones, David Ray Griffin and others I realized I was not alone. I have continued arguing the case that the World Trade aspect was controlled demolition on Forums against bitter opposition. Many opponents take the line that in some way I am dishonoring the memory of all those who died. This IMHO is bluster to hide their own cognitive dissonance, ignorance or prejudice and it is they who are being dishonest.

I strongly believe it was dishonest, if not criminal, of Christine Todd Whitman, head of EPA, for allowing herself to be persuaded by the White House to declare the environment in downtown Manhattan safe for workers to return just three days after 9/11, with all manner of toxic materials blowing around (they probably still are present in dangerous quantities – especially asbestos). That is another crime against humanity, one that compounds the original felony and only serves to illustrate the priorities of those really in charge of your administration.

Close associates of that administration And the fact that the company providing electronic security for WTC (which had malfunctions in the days prior according to Scott Forbes, Senior Database Administrator, Fiduciary Trust on the 97th floor of WTC1), and Dulles airport, was Sucuracom/Stratesec, directed by Marvin P Bush from 1993 to at least 2000, although according Barbara Bush's own autobiography Marvin relinquished his hold on September 11 2001.

Further a cousin of the Bush brothers (George W, Jeb and Marvin) was Wirt D Walker III who just happened to be CEO of Sucuracom/Stratesec from 1999 to 2002.

My understanding is that Marvin also had involvement with a company sub-contracted to dispose of the wreckage of the WTC. Was it not convenient that much of the steel structure of the WTC was chopped into convenient lengths for disposal? This can be clearly seen in some of the video from ground zero.

One of the better web sites for information on 9/11 is IMHO

http://911research.wtc7.net/

although their eschewal of WTC1 and 2 sub basement explosions and take on the Pentagon attack are open to question, I think.

I consider that the deception and betrayal of the American people continues, and in fact gathers pace a trend which I believe is of great concern to all throughout the world. Google on Blackwater for instance.

Sorry if there is anything above which does not belong but it is placed by way of introduction to my experience and to some of what I have learned about the whole 9/11 scenario and I will stay away from the strictly off-topic aspects from now on.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
painter
post Sep 30 2007, 11:25 AM
Post #2

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

Welcome to the forum Omega892R09. cheers.gif

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Sep 30 2007, 12:50 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 110

Thank you for your detailed introduction Omega892R09.

welcome.gif to Pilots for 9/11 Truth.

It's good to have another aviation professional on board.

Make yourself at home.

P.S.: Everything in your post is precisely on topic.
Moving this to the Welcome All forum as an example for an excellent intro.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 30 2007, 02:11 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Wlecome to the forums! Looking forward to your posts.

Rob

+Quote Post
grizz
post Sep 30 2007, 02:21 PM
Post #5

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

welcome.gif You rock!

With your particular expertise, perhaps you can help out with a question that's been floating around recently. That is, how is it that light aluminum planes were able to slice into the steel buildings so easily, rather than just crumpling and bouncing off?

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Sep 30 2007, 04:40 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Oceans Flow @ Sep 30 2007, 01:21 PM)
[With your particular expertise, perhaps you can help out with a question that's been floating around recently.  That is, how is it that light aluminum planes were able to slice into the steel buildings so easily, rather than just crumpling and bouncing off?

Well that was rather a clever trick, and twice at that.

I have ideas but they have probably been thrashed through before somewhere else here. I'll now go looking for the articles concerned and add anything there, if I have anything worth adding that is.

+Quote Post
André
post Sep 30 2007, 06:33 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 133

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ Sep 30 2007, 08:40 PM)
QUOTE (Oceans Flow @ Sep 30 2007, 01:21 PM)
[With your particular expertise, perhaps you can help out with a question that's been floating around recently.  That is, how is it that light aluminum planes were able to slice into the steel buildings so easily, rather than just crumpling and bouncing off?

Well that was rather a clever trick, and twice at that.

I have ideas but they have probably been thrashed through before somewhere else here. I'll now go looking for the articles concerned and add anything there, if I have anything worth adding that is.

welcome.gif

The leading edge of a wing is rather strong, and if you take account of the mass of those planes and the speed they were going, personally I'm not surprised they could punch holes through the towers.

+Quote Post
Guinan
post Sep 30 2007, 09:20 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 72

Hello Omega892R09,

and

to Pilots for 911 Truth !!

Glad to have someone on board with your particular expertise.

I hope you realize that you will be addressed as 'Omega' from now on... all them there numbers is jus' too much lookin' at the keyboard for most of us!

Guinan

+Quote Post
bill
post Oct 1 2007, 11:09 AM
Post #9

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

Hey welcome aboard Omega

btw would like to help me gt my RV6 in the air....

+Quote Post
Cary
post Oct 1 2007, 12:17 PM
Post #10

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Welcome to the forums Omega. Good to have you here. Looking forward to your posts. Have you seen the DVD from Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth? Richard Gage, AIA, does a brilliant job of showing how the WTC buildings were brought down by explosives.

+Quote Post
Devilsadvocate
post Oct 1 2007, 02:43 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 551

welcome.gif Good to have you here, Omega!

I'm not an expert, but I think it may be quite possible for an object made of a softer material to penetrate walls made of a much harder material like that. A Karate-expert (emphasis on "Expert"- don't try this at home, kids...) can break a concrete block with his or her bare hands (...or head!) Speed plus mass...
My two cents, anyways.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Oct 1 2007, 03:37 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Guinan @ Sep 30 2007, 08:20 PM)
Hello Omega892R09,

and

to Pilots for 911 Truth !!

Glad to have someone on board with your particular expertise.

I hope you realize that you will be addressed as 'Omega' from now on... all them there numbers is jus' too much lookin' at the keyboard for most of us!

Guinan

Thanks for the welcome ALL.

Those numbers, simple realy.

892 was the RN F4k Phantom Squadron on which I served and R09 was the flag number of the carrier from which they operated at sea, that is HMS Ark Royal.

All squadron aircraft had an Omega on the fin symbolising what we thought was going to be the last conventional fixe-wing jet squadron to operate from RN carriers.

We were right as it turned out and I am not holding my breath for the introduction of the F35 and new carriers in RN service. Doubt I'll see then anyway.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Oct 1 2007, 03:47 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (Cary @ Oct 1 2007, 11:17 AM)
Welcome to the forums Omega.  Good to have you here.  Looking forward to your posts.  Have you seen the DVD from Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth?  Richard Gage, AIA, does a brilliant job of showing how the WTC buildings were brought down by explosives.

Thanks for the welcome and yes I have seen the presentation by Richard Gage from here:

http://blip.tv/file/306082

Just one of the things which I think is indicative of the explosive disintegration is the way the top section of WTC2 starts to topple and before it reaches level with what would have been, but which are no longer there because it has already started to blow all over the place, the top of the section below it simply blows into millions of particles.

I use disintegration because collapse is a totally inappropriate word considering the visual evidence - why do so many people not get it?

+Quote Post
Cary
post Oct 1 2007, 03:59 PM
Post #14

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Yes, disintegration is a more apt description. Thanks for the link to the presentation on the net.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Oct 1 2007, 04:00 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (André @ Sep 30 2007, 05:33 PM)
welcome.gif

The leading edge of a wing is rather strong, and if you take account of the mass of those planes and the speed they were going, personally I'm not surprised they could punch holes through the towers.

Thanks for the welcome.

Watching some video of the WTC2 impact there is strong evidence that there was a flash from under the nose moments (less than a second) before impact. I have considered that the footage could be doctored, but there were a number from slightly different angles.

One theory I have is that each aircraft was to be aimed at a face leading to the long side of the central core and thus the missile fired being stopped inside the building.

Something went wrong near the end of WTC2's aircraft flight. Were there remote operators who thought they were simply playing a simulator drill and for some reason the operator of that second aircraft suddenly suspected that what he was doing was for real. Maybe he overheard talking about the WTC1 impact and tried to steer his aircraft clear of WTC2 but ran out of flight time.

A missile would then go straight through and out of the other side and there is video evidence of this event taken from the north which shows something long and thin, and on fire, hurtling through the air as the fireball erupts.

+Quote Post
georgie101
post Oct 2 2007, 04:10 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 114

I'm late to the party here, but welcome Omega892R09 welcome.gif
I have enjoyed reading your posts, thanks for joining.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Oct 2 2007, 08:08 AM
Post #17

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ Oct 1 2007, 03:00 PM)
A missile would then go straight through and out of the other side and there is video evidence of this event taken from the north which shows something long and thin, and on fire, hurtling through the air as the fireball erupts.

BTW I have considered that the flaming object could be one of the engines, possibly the starboard.

+Quote Post
diesel737
post Oct 10 2007, 01:24 PM
Post #18

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,861

Omega,

Great to have you onboard. You're resume speaks volumes about your knowledge in many areas of aviation, impressive. As far as Ocean's question goes, I also agree that it is completely possible and highly likely that an aluminum skinned vessel of that size, weight, speed, total mass, and whatever else, can penetrate a structure such as the WTC's. Keep in mind however that the aircraft did not come out the other side, with the exception of a few mysterious parts. IMHO, the aircraft ran out of energy when it encountered 47 massive steel columns! Compare this to the object that hit the Pentagon that did come out the other side...............3 times! Steel reinforced concrete at that.
Well, welcome again Omega, sorry for the veering off of the topic.

diesel737

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 10 2007, 03:37 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Welcome ! welcome.gif

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Oct 11 2007, 05:00 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (diesel737 @ Oct 10 2007, 12:24 PM)
Omega,
As far as Ocean's question goes, I also agree that it is completely possible and highly likely that an aluminum skinned vessel of that size, weight, speed, total mass, and whatever else, can penetrate a structure such as the WTC's.  Keep in mind however that the aircraft did not come out the other side, with the exception of a few mysterious parts.
diesel737

Thanks for the welcome.

Considering the reporting, by Scott Forbes, Senior Database Administrator, Fiduciary Trust on the 97th floor WTC1 WRT noises above on 98 and of dust and debris around on the mornings of the week prior, especially around window sills I am wondering if some special charges were fitted in some floors in the weeks prior. Charges which could be set off by either electrical signal or by impact from outside.

This means two things.

Charges that could be set off by external impact would not be set to far in advance for fear of accidental detonation.

Detonation with impact would ease the penetration of an aircrafts weaker parts such as outer wing section.

Watching the impacts again and again I find it hard to see that the explosions seen are from fuel alone - explosive charges produce that deep angry red colour as the go off - features of all impacts WTC1 and 2 and also of the Pentagon.

That Pentagon explosion seen in the frames released by the Fed's does not look like a fuel only burst to me.

Sorry if this should be elsewhere but I am not sure that between post continuity will be preserved if I started a new thread.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 02:37 AM