IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
I-cubed Images Of Wtc And Pentagon, 404 site from internet archive

waterdancer
post Sep 30 2007, 09:56 PM
Post #1

Polymeta.com search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Group: Library team
Member No.: 77

I'm not sure if these images are around elsewhere or not, since I can't see them. However, I thought the site looked interesting enough to ask around about.

http://web.archive.org/web/20010918034118/...1/disaster1.htm

This is a 3D MetroDEMTM of the southern portion of Manhattan.  It includes a bald earth DEM, an engineering DEM, a building top print and footprint layer, and an air photo mosaic at 1-meter resolution.  This source data for this dataset was acquired in late 1998.  We have also included 3-D renderings of this dataset to represent the "before" stage, and our best interpretation of the destruction to represent the "after" stage.  The map projection is UTM Zone 18 (NAD 83). You need a GIS program such as ArcView, ArcInfo or MapInfo with Vertical Mapper to view the DEM and vector datasets properly.  Please credit i-cubed and TGNet, Inc. when you use these images.  Click on the following links to download each of the parts of this dataset:

Dataset Description Resolution Format Size Download
Bald Earth Digital Elevation Model An elevation model of the ground with no building heights 5 meters
(16.4 feet) ArcInfo GRID 110 KB (zipped)  Click here

MapInfo/
Vertical Mapper 15 KB (zipped)  Click here
Engineering Digital Elevation Model An elevation model of the ground with building heights stamped in 1 meter
(3.3 feet) ArcInfo GRID 2.39 MB (zipped)  Click here
MapInfo/
Vertical Mapper 355 KB
(zipped) Click here
Building Top Prints and Footprints Top print and footprint layers for buildings over 10 meters N/A ESRI Shapefile 225 KB (zipped)  Click here

MapInfo Table 214 KB
(zipped) Click here
Air Photo Mosaic Orthorectified grayscale air photo mosaic 1 meter
(3.3 feet) TIFF/World
5.55 MB (zipped)  Click here
JPEG/World
1.22 MB (zipped)  Click here
TIFF/MapInfo Table 5.55 MB
(zipped) Click here
README File Description of how to load the DEM files into ArcView 3D Analyst N/A Adobe Acrobat 217 KB Click here
(to view*)
3-D view before the blast 3-D view of the Manhattan area looking southwest, created from top prints and footprints of 1998 dataset N/A TIFF 1.32 MB Click here
JPEG 113 KB Click here
(to view)
3-D view after the blast 3-D view of the Manhattan area looking southwest, created from our best interpretation of the destruction N/A TIFF 1.25 MB Click here
JPEG 111 KB Click here
(to view)

* You must have Adobe Acrobat to read this document.  To download Acrobat, click here.

Pentagon Area

This dataset contains an overview and full-resolution orthorectified color photography of the area surrounding the Pentagon.  The map projection is UTM Zone 18 (NAD 83).  Please credit i-cubed and Air Photo USA when you use these images.  Click on the following links to download one of the image files.  Keep in mind that the full-res image of the 25-square kilometer area is 18.1 MB and should not be downloaded unless you have a fast internet connection.

Dataset Description Resolution Format Size Download
Air Photo Mosaic Full-resolution of just the Pentagon 0.61 meter
(2 feet) JPEG/World 736 KB (zipped) Click here
JPEG/MapInfo Table 736 KB
(zipped) Click here
Air Photo Mosaic Reduced-resolution of 25-square kilometer area surrounding the Pentagon 4 meters
(13.1 feet) JPEG/World 1.04 MB (zipped) Click here
JPEG/MapInfo Table 1.04 MB (zipped) Click here
Air Photo Mosaic Full-resolution of 25-square kilometer area surrounding the Pentagon 0.61 meter
(2 feet) JPEG/World 18.1 MB (zipped)  Click here
JPEG/MapInfo Table 18.1 MB (zipped)  Click here

i-cubed LLC
201 Linden St, 3rd Floor
Fort Collins CO 80524
Tel. (970) 482-4400
FAX: (970) 482-4499

Toll free # (800)472-8328

This post has been edited by waterdancer: Sep 30 2007, 10:02 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 02:07 PM