IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Two things- a forum request and looking for, a higher res. picture

waterdancer
post Oct 29 2006, 07:33 AM
Post #1

Polymeta.com search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Group: Library team
Member No.: 77

On the forum request- would it be possible to get an additional topic heading in the forum along the lines of "general WTC and vicinity" or "other WTC related" or just plain WTC? Some of the images and stuff that I work with don't really fit into the North Tower, South Tower WTC 7 modes but are more generalized or involve some of the other buildings. Secondly, has anyone seen an unlabelled (read higher res.) version of this satellite image? 'Twould be nice to see. I may have run across it before, I'll have to check through my LC posts again to see for sure.

This post has been edited by waterdancer: Oct 29 2006, 08:11 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Oct 29 2006, 07:56 AM
Post #2

Polymeta.com search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Group: Library team
Member No.: 77

And, just to make use of this thread- I was looking through some of the WTC images on the great buildings site. Some interesting stuff, there. Subscribe and login, or just view the images a few at a time using the previous and next buttons. The one below shows the area below the north side of WTC 6 (where the pedestrian bridge and promenade from WTC 7 would be in later days). Now this is apparently where killtown's EMT found a lobby at street level. I dunno, I haven't seen much along that edge that I would say qualifies as a lobby yet.

Edit update: this image archive may well show that lobby entrance. Nice high resolution but not a great angle.
http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_F...hp?showtopic=34

archive

archive of image

This post has been edited by waterdancer: Dec 17 2006, 04:43 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 12:25 PM