IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Actual C-130 Interaction With The Pentaplane, & the ACTUAL flight path of "Flight 77"

Aldo Marquis CIT
post Oct 29 2007, 04:19 PM
Post #1

Citizen Investigator

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 10

The crew of Gopher 06 took off from Andrews Air Force Base, travelling NORTH AND WEST, which took him by the Washington Mall.

He was on the Southside of the Mall and had just passed it going WESTBOUND when he first saw the plane up and to the left(or in front of him) , about 4 miles out, at 10' Oclock/11 O'Clock/12 O'clock in a 30-45 degree bank descending to his altitude. He said it was like "coming up to an intersection" . While O'brien is traveling WESTBOUND, the plane's traveling EASTBOUND toward him, turning NORTHBOUND and back to an EASTBOUND heading while in the 30-45 degree bank. The plane essentially crosses in front of him, flies around/below them heading towards the Potomac/mall/whitehouse or Potomac/Pentagon, then down river near Reagan National before finally turning out of it's bank and to it's final heading toward the Pentagon.

As for when the C-130 turns to follow it, it is after the plane passes them. They have 3 radio calls before turning around to follow it. The C-130 turns from WESTBOUND to EASTBOUND to follow it according to O'brien, essentially doing a U-Turn. By the time he turns around, he see's it Southeast of the white house AND he has a hard time keeping the plane in sight (presumably it was coming out of the spiraled bank turn MILES AWAY near Reagan???). O'brien see's an explosion on the ground and "did not know what or where it had impacted" implying he is at a high altitude and far away.

Then, according to Scott Cook, a witness I believe to be genuine, on the other side of the river, he see's the C-130 about 60 seconds after the explosion approaching the Pentagon and then apparently see's it start "a steep decent towards the Pentagon. [...] descending at a much steeper angle than most aircraft... the plane reached the Pentagon at a low altitude and made a sharp left turn, passing just north of the plume, and headed straight for the White House. [...] But then right over the tidal basin, at an altitude of less than 1000 feet, it made another sharp left turn to the north and climbed rapidly. "

Here is an image I have created using his published account and his e-mail correspondence answers to establish what we believe he is telling us.:

How we arrived at this? From his earlier accounts:

"When we took off, we headed north and west and had a beautiful view of the Mall," he said. "I noticed this airplane up and to the left of us, at 10 o'clock. He was descending to our altitude, four miles away or so. That's awful close, so I was surprised he wasn't calling out to us. It was like coming up to an intersection"

In another interview,

"We were at about 3,500 feet at the time that I first noticed this commercial airliner in our [B]12 o'clock position in about a 45-degree bank[/u][/b], which is unusual for a large aircraft to be descending and turning at a 45-degree bank turn like that, so that really got our attention."

Although the BBC documentary, 9/11 Conspiracy Files, is completely misleading and confusing regarding his interaction with the plane...

...his account still seems to correspond with what he has ultimately been saying-

he says he took off from Andrews AFB headed north and west to an altitude of 3000 ft to the "south side of the Mall".

Then it cuts to:

"and as he moved to our 11 o' clock position..."
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e207/Mercury2/11oclock.jpg

"he started his turn..."
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e207/Mer...1oclockbank.jpg

"and by the time he got to our 12 O'clock position,  right out the front of the aircraft,"
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e207/Mercury2/12oclock.jpg

"uh he was rolled up into 30-40 degrees of bank which is considerable for a commercial airliner."
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e207/Mer...ockrollbank.jpg

Clearly he has the plane entering from the left side of his windscreen ( If O'brien is moving WESTBOUND just past the mall then the plane coming from his left would be going NORTHBOUND like he said). Also, the event is clearly taking place around or near, or just past the mall.

If that wasn't clear enough. He CONFIRMED IT for us all in an e-mail exchange:

Our first sighting of the AA flight was just after we had gone by the mall westbound.

[...]

The 30-45 degree bank I described was always in reference to the AA flight during its initial pass across our flight path when it turned from a northerly heading to an eastbound heading.

As the plane passes them headed EAST while the C-130 is headed WEST, it continues to bank past them and descend below them, on their right side...

Maj. Robert Schumacher: "I remember looking out my right side windows, kind of down on it,

As the plane passes them in it's spiral/descent turn, it is headed from north to east, to southeast, to southwest...the C-130 continues on WEST without turning around until 3 radio calls later.

Lt. Col. O'Brien explains in the e-mail:

There were 3 radio calls between us and Washington departure before we turned east bound to follow the AA flight.

Then before or after he turns around, he presumably see's the plane now southeast of the white house, as this is how he or it is reported:

From BBC Documentary:

O'Brien?: Just to report, be advised the aircraft is 4-6 miles SE (southeast) of the White House.

ATC: 6 miles SOUTHEAST of the White House?

O'Brien?: Yup

ATC: He's moving away?

Oddly this is almost EXACTLY what the National Geographic radar tracking shows:

Fits with what I originally thought he was saying...

He tells us he turned back to the east to follow it. In reality it was an ATTEMPT to follow it. He never came close enough, other than the initial pass across his windscreen, coming from left to right at 10, 11, and 12 O'Clock, in a 45 degree bank. So he turned from WEST to EAST, basically doing a U-Turn. He says he has a hard time keeping it in sight, this would make sense since it was 3 radio calls later that he FINALLY turned around. He also states that he "DID NOT KNOW WHAT OR WHERE IT HAD IMPACTED"....

I distinctly remember having a difficult time keeping the AA flight in sight after we turned back to the east to follow it per a request from Wash. Departure Control.  When I saw the initial explosion I was not able to see exactly where or what it had impacted, but remember trying to approximate a position to give to ATC.  It was then that I was able to see the sun reflecting off the Potomac and the runway at Wash. Nat'l and thought to myself that the AA flight must have had some sort of IFE and was trying to make it back to National Airport.  It was a few more seconds on our eastbound heading before I saw that the aircraft had impacted the west side of the Pentagon.

Clearly it was headed east, turned to the northernly heading as it made it's bank/turn east again-turning then to the southern heading. It was north of the Pentagon (clearly since the C-130 was next to the mall and had just past it when he first noticed the plane), over/near the Mall/DC/The Monument/The White House. All of this is near Rosslyn and the USA Today building, which Norman Mineta stated FAA Deputy Director Monte Belger told him the radar track showed it near- Rosslyn/USA Today and coming DRA (Down River Approach) . THIS WOULD SUPPORT O'BRIEN'S DESCRIPTION OF WHAT HAPPENED.

MINETA: So then someone came in, the same person came in and said, "Mr. Vice President, it -- the plane's 30-miles out." So I said, "Monte, can you see it, and where is it in relationship to the ground?"

He said, "Well, that's difficult to really determine. I would guess it's somewhere between Great Falls and National Airport, coming what they call the DRA, the down river approach."

...so I said, "Monte, where is it?" and he said, "Well, I'm not really sure but I'd be guessing somewhere maybe between the USA Today building and, and National Airport."

[...]

MINETA: Well, the question was where is it coming. And so as I was asking Monte, it was following pretty much the DRA, the down river approach, and it had not crossed over towards the White House or towards the Capitol. It was staying on its line towards what would normally be the traffic pattern into National Airport.

And in fact, later on, in looking at the radar track, the plane had actually over-passed the Pentagon, then turned around and then came back into it, and it never took a wide sweep to cross over to the east side of the White House.

[...]

MINETA: Oh, absolutely, it's something like that, but at least at the time the track of the radar was following what would be considered the down-river approach and it never came over to cross the east side of the Potomac River and it just followed the river all the way in.

http://www.msnbc.com/modules/91102/intervi...ineta.asp?cp1=1

EDIT: Thanks to Rob Balsamo for his original initiative with O'Brien and confirming these details.

This post has been edited by Aldo Marquis CIT: Nov 11 2007, 04:21 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Oct 29 2007, 04:20 PM
Post #2

Citizen Investigator

continued, because would not allow all images...

It is clear from a number reports that the plane flew over DC or the Capitol, so we really can't accept that it "had not crossed over towards the White House or towards the Capitol", as Mineta tries to assert.

"I talked to a number of average people in route who said they saw the plane hovering over the Washington Mall Area at an altitude lower that the height of the Washington Monument" (Bob) Hunt stated.

http://www.sierratimes.com/02/03/15/arjj031502.htm

Tom Hovis, realying what he had learned from reports: The plane had been seen making a lazy pattern in the no fly zone over the White House and US Cap. Why the plane did not hit incoming traffic coming down the river from the north to Reagan Nat'l. is beyond me.

http://www.beanerbanner.com/a_father____.htm

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e207/Mercury2/JoeHurst.jpg

Joe Hurst: "I saw it go overhead, the plane."

-Oval Room restaurant at Lafayette Square.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e207/Mer...ClydeVaughn.jpg

Gen. Clyde Vaughn: "There wasn't anything in the air, except for one airplane, and it looked like it was loitering over Georgetown, in a high, left-hand bank," he said. "That may have been the plane. I have never seen one on that (flight) pattern." Georgetown is a sector of the District of Columbia jammed with shops and restaurants - it is one of the city's most vital tourist draws. Commercial aircraft that are either approaching or departing from nearby Ronald Reagan National Airport do not fly over Georgetown, and rather trace their flight route over the nearby Potomac River,

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e207/Mer...hCandelario.jpg

Joseph Candelario: As I was looking across the river towards the direction of the Pentagon, I noticed a large aircraft flying low towards the White House. This aircraft then made a sharp turn and flew towards the Pentagon

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e207/Mer...tuartArtman.jpg

Stuart Artman, walking near the Washington Monument: "I saw the plane that hit the Pentagon. It went behind some trees."

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e207/Mer...2/ScottCook.jpg

Scott Cook: Later, we were told that it was a 757 out of Dulles, which had come up the river in back of our building, turned sharply over the Capitol, ran past the White House and the Washington Monument, up the river to Rosslyn, then dropped to treetop level and ran down Washington Boulevard to the Pentagon.

From E-mail: I remember reading a quote from a congressman at the time saying he saw the 757 approach the Capitol from southeast, make a "fighter-pilot
turn" directly over the Capitol, and head west before curving around
again and hitting the west side of the Pentagon going east.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e207/Mercury2/KenFord.jpg

Ken Ford: flew up the river from National. ( Perhaps he is mixed up on South being "up river")

Then on 9/21/01, they tried changing what really happened...

Sources say the hijacked jet continued east at a high speed toward the city, but flew several miles south of the restricted airspace around the White House.

[...]

"That is not the radar data that we have seen," Fleischer said, adding, "The plane was headed toward the White House."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/09/11/...ain310721.shtml

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>The Cover-up:</span>

Now that we have figured out exactly where the planes were at, they decided to bolster up their phony flight path:

First in Oct. 2001, with the Danielle O'Brien 20/20 interview, they illustrated the phony path:

...and the 911 Commission Hearings animated version, that of course shows the official flight path and the plane on the SOUTH SIDE:

Which of course led to the 2006 release of the NTSB Flight Path Study of "Flight 77":

The problem was, old versions of the original flight path were still floating around, here are two National Geographic versions:

And this one:

My confusion was always in the flight path of the C-130 bringing it by the Mall and the plane being able to come in from his left hand side of his windscreen, yet this did not jive with the official NTSB flight path:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...topic=5665&st=0

Apparently, since we caught on to their crap they sprung into action and actually CHANGED the C-130's story and location, taking him away from THE MALL and placing him flying southwest to meet this phony flight path, in order to try and make their BS story work.

EDIT: The ANC witnesses jive with the C-130 pilot's accounts and actions. He traveled WEST, then flipped a U and traveled EAST.

Like I mentioned earlier, Kieth Wheelhouse, Joel Sucherman, and a few others have this "second plane", the C-130. veering off in a bank out of there, in a U-Turn to the West. The problem is he obviously didn't do this, is this what the flyover plane would have done?

From AVweb:

C-130 followed 757 into the Pentagon?

"AVweb has also learned that this flight was being trailed by a military Lockheed C-130 Hercules transport during the final stages of its approach to the Pentagon. As the 757 struck the Pentagon and exploded, trained observers told AVweb that the C-130 executed what appeared to be "a high-G 180-degree turn" and departed the area."

What the hell?

2001-09-13 20:38:56+00

http://www.flutterby.com/archives/viewentr...date=2001-09-30

Perhaps this was the early stage for the covering up the flyover.

This post has been edited by Aldo Marquis CIT: Aug 13 2008, 04:44 PM

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Oct 29 2007, 10:20 PM
Post #3

Citizen Investigator

Bottom line: If the C-130 is at or just past the mall when he see's the plane to his left, while crossing in front of him and descending to his altitude banking in a northernly to easternly heading, then that AIN'T the NTSB flight path.

This post has been edited by Aldo Marquis CIT: Oct 30 2007, 10:50 AM

+Quote Post
UnderTow
post Oct 29 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #4

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 19

I must say. Awesome post. I will have to read it several times. But damn amazing the ways some of these pieces fit together.

thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Oct 30 2007, 01:32 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 1,875

thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Oct 30 2007, 10:40 AM
Post #6

Citizen Investigator

QUOTE (UnderTow @ Oct 30 2007, 03:13 AM)
I must say. Awesome post. I will have to read it several times. But damn amazing the ways some of these pieces fit together.

thumbsup.gif

Thank you bro.

You of all people I would want to hear support from on this. You are intelligent, meticulous with details, know the area, and had the cajones to get involved. Just waiting to hear from Rob, Woody and Ashoka.

Read it again, I have cleaned it up a bit. I was in a hurry and copy and pasted the e-mail I wrote to them/him, while adding additional info.

Spread this around. This is his path.

This post has been edited by Aldo Marquis CIT: Oct 30 2007, 10:45 AM

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Oct 30 2007, 10:40 AM
Post #7

Citizen Investigator

QUOTE (Domenick DiMaggio CIT @ Oct 30 2007, 05:32 AM)
thumbsup.gif

Thanks broseph. Get this ish out.

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Oct 30 2007, 11:27 AM
Post #8

Citizen Investigator

QUOTE (Aldo Marquis CIT @ Oct 29 2007, 08:20 PM)

Green: Scott Cook
Red: RADES Data, suspect witnesses.

Scott Cook: "Directly in back of the plume, which would place it almost due west from our office, a four-engine propeller plane, which Ray later said resembled a C-130, started a steep decent towards the Pentagon. It was coming from an odd direction (planes don’t go east-west in the area), and it was descending at a much steeper angle than most aircraft. Trailing a thin, diffuse black trail from its engines, the plane reached the Pentagon at a low altitude and made a sharp left turn, passing just north of the plume, and headed straight for the White House.

All the while, I was sort of talking at it: "Who the hell are you? Where are you going? You’re not headed for downtown!" Ray and Verle watched it with me, and I was convinced it was another attack. But right over the tidal basin, at an altitude of less than 1000 feet, it made another sharp left turn to the north and climbed rapidly. Soon it was gone, leaving only the thin black trail."

This jives with the C-130 pilot's accounts and actions. He traveled WEST, then flipped a U and traveled EAST.

Like I mentioned earlier, Kieth Wheelhouse, Joel Sucherman, and a few others have this "second plane", the C-130. veering off in a bank out of there, in a U-Turn to the West. The problem is he obviously didn't do this, is this what the flyover plane would have done?

From AVweb:

C-130 followed 757 into the Pentagon?

"AVweb has also learned that this flight was being trailed by a military Lockheed C-130 Hercules transport during the final stages of its approach to the Pentagon. As the 757 struck the Pentagon and exploded, trained observers told AVweb that the C-130 executed what appeared to be "a high-G 180-degree turn" and departed the area."

What the hell?

2001-09-13 20:38:56+00

http://www.flutterby.com/archives/viewentr...date=2001-09-30

Perhaps this was the early stage for the covering up the flyover.

Does this account below sound like Scott Cook's plane?

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Nov 3 2007, 06:30 PM
Post #9

Citizen Investigator

Let's just say I was right. In a big way.

We have DEFINITELY have a new smoking gun witness ON CAMERA, ON LOCATION who corroborates this flight path.

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Nov 11 2007, 04:28 PM
Post #10

Citizen Investigator

QUOTE (Aldo Marquis CIT @ Oct 29 2007, 08:19 PM)

From BBC Documentary:

O'Brien?: Just to report, be advised the aircraft is 4-6 miles SE (southeast) of the White House.

ATC: 6 miles SOUTHEAST of the White House?

O'Brien?: Yup

ATC: He's moving away?

Southeast of the White House would be EXACTLY where our Potomac River witness saw the plane approach from.

Like UT says, all the pieces fitting together...

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Nov 11 2007, 07:51 PM
Post #11

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Do I understand correctly that Avweb is involved in this? I hope it's not a stupid question.

I get their weekly email thing and have never seen them say anything about it. Don't visit the website that often.

+Quote Post
woody
post Nov 13 2007, 05:45 PM
Post #12

Woody Box

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (Aldo Marquis CIT @ Nov 11 2007, 08:28 PM)
Southeast of the White House would be EXACTLY where our Potomac River witness saw the plane approach from.

So the witness confirms the "6 miles southeast of the White House" position of the 9/11 Comm Report? Amazing...

Both the BBC and the Commission quotes are from the NORAD tapes. In the other thread, Ashoka quotes someone saying "six miles east of the White House".

Here's the Commission's version, transmitted at 9:35:50 on channel 5: "Latest report. Aircraft VFR [visual flight rules] six miles southeast of the White House. . ."

Is this the same quote or something else? Ashoka, can you verify that (I still haven't listened to the tapes)? Thanks in advance.

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Nov 13 2007, 07:39 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 75

QUOTE (woody @ Nov 13 2007, 09:45 PM)
QUOTE (Aldo Marquis CIT @ Nov 11 2007, 08:28 PM)

So the witness confirms the "6 miles southeast of the White House" position of the 9/11 Comm Report? Amazing...

Both the BBC and the Commission quotes are from the NORAD tapes. In the other thread, Ashoka quotes someone saying "six miles east of the White House".

Here's the Commission's version, transmitted at 9:35:50 on channel 5: "Latest report. Aircraft VFR [visual flight rules] six miles southeast of the White House. . ."

Is this the same quote or something else? Ashoka, can you verify that (I still haven't listened to the tapes)? Thanks in advance.

Yes it is amazing and it is exactly what he says. The account is so compelling and credible too.

Are the quotes you are talking about referenced in the actual commission report?

Are they attributed to any individuals or titles?

Any additional specific info that we can reference about this would be awesome.

I am working hard on putting together our most important short ever.

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Nov 14 2007, 03:04 AM
Post #14

Citizen Investigator

Where the F is Mark Roberts now?!.

+Quote Post
woody
post Nov 16 2007, 03:58 PM
Post #15

Woody Box

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Nov 13 2007, 11:39 PM)
Yes it is amazing and it is exactly what he says. The account is so compelling and credible too.

Are the quotes you are talking about referenced in the actual commission report?

Yes, as I said, this "southeast" quote is referenced in the 9/11 report as being transmitted at 9:35:50; at 9:36:34, the plane was reported 6 miles southwest of the WH, which seems to match your witness' observation too.

The quotes are from the NORAD tapes, but I haven't listened to them yet. However, Vanity Fair has the audio too:

09:35:41
ROUNTREE: Huntress [call sign for neads] ID, Rountree, can I help you?
BOSTON CENTER (Scoggins): Latest report, [low-flying] aircraft six miles southeast of the White House.
ROUNTREE: Six miles southeast of the White House?
BOSTON CENTER (Scoggins): Yup. East—he's moving away?
ROUNTREE: Southeast from the White House.
BOSTON CENTER (Scoggins): Air—aircraft is moving away.
ROUNTREE: Moving away from the White House?
BOSTON CENTER (Scoggins): Yeah.…
ROUNTREE: Deviating away. You don't have a type aircraft, you don't know who he is—
BOSTON CENTER (Scoggins): Nothing, nothing. We're over here in Boston so I have no clue. That—hopefully somebody in Washington would have better—information for you.

Go here if you want to listen to the audio:

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/feature...8?currentPage=7

Interestingly, NEADS got the warning from Boston Center (Colin Scoggins), who was certainly not in charge for the DC airspace! My explanation for this oddity is that Scoggins and the NEADS guys were heavily involved in the wargames, so the Pentaplane was obviously also part of the wargames (originally).

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Nov 16 2007, 04:38 PM
Post #16

Awesome.

Thanks Woody this will be extremely helpful.

+Quote Post
woody
post Nov 16 2007, 05:00 PM
Post #17

Woody Box

Scoggins, by the way, used to post as "cheapshot" on the the govt loyalist site forum, don't know if he's still there (just in case you want to contact him). I know also of two researchers who are in contact with him, so he seems to be quite open for questions.

I do believe, however, that he's not entirely honest with regards to phantom flight 11. I wonder how he reacts if he's confronted with the fact that his message contradicts the official flight path...

+Quote Post
9/11 Justice Now
post Jun 23 2011, 09:51 PM
Post #18

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,289

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Nov 14 2007, 09:39 AM) *

Craig exactly how far behind flight 77 was the C-130? You know?

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Jun 24 2011, 03:49 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (9/11 Justice Now @ Jun 24 2011, 02:51 AM) *
Craig exactly how far behind flight 77 was the C-130? You know?

Although there is no evidence indicating the attack jet was "flight 77", the Arlington Cemetery witnesses say the C-130 arrived a few minutes after the explosion.

In fact there is an audio recorded interview with Darius Prather from 2001 that you can download from this thread where he said it was "a little less than 5 minutes":

Darius Prather: He was up pretty high like uh maybe a few thousand feet or so. Somewhere up there. It looked like he was trying to...I don't know if he had heard through the frequency of the military what it is to, either intercept it or what it was doing but he wasn't a fighter plane. He was more like a cargo...uh...on of those kind, the kind that takes pictures or something, not a radar, but like a 150. Like a C-150 or something.

Center for Military History (CMH): Oh you mean 130?

Prather: 130. A big plane.

CMH: How long after the attack did that plane fly over?

Prather: Uh that seemed to be about um, to be precise about it, probably about, seemed like a little less than 5 minutes after that plane had hit. A little less than 5 minutes.

This is corroborated by the video footage recorded by Anthony Tribby who claims he did not start recording until "approximately one minute" after the explosion which would have the C-130 starting it's turn away from the Pentagon after almost 3 minutes after the explosion.

C130 Arrived On Scene Nearly 3 Minutes After Event, Definitely not the plane Roosevelt saw

This post has been edited by Craig Ranke CIT: Jun 24 2011, 03:51 PM

+Quote Post
9/11 Justice Now
post Jun 25 2011, 01:34 PM
Post #20

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,289

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Jun 25 2011, 05:49 AM) *
Although there is no evidence indicating the attack jet was "flight 77", the Arlington Cemetery witnesses say the C-130 arrived a few minutes after the explosion.

In fact there is an audio recorded interview with Darius Prather from 2001 that you can download from this thread where he said it was "a little less than 5 minutes":

This is corroborated by the video footage recorded by Anthony Tribby who claims he did not start recording until "approximately one minute" after the explosion which would have the C-130 starting it's turn away from the Pentagon after almost 3 minutes after the explosion.

C130 Arrived On Scene Nearly 3 Minutes After Event, Definitely not the plane Roosevelt saw

Ok thanks dude cheers

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 12:51 PM