IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Location Video Of Pentagon Streets And Highways, CIT Jettin' Crosstown!

UnderTow
post Nov 19 2007, 02:51 PM
Post #21

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 19

I like how they use a map showing the down river north approach, but X it out and draw in some other flight path.

And I think he was too high for the light poles on all 3 trys. tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Nov 19 2007, 05:32 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Nov 19 2007, 01:44 PM)
Not to mention they did not specify speed. They would have to disable the crash logic in the sim to produce the speeds reported in the FDR. Crash logic kicks in a few knots above Vmo and the screen goes red while the sim freezes. Imagine that, disabling the crash logic in a sim which is telling you that the aircraft cannot fly above those speeds without tearing itself apart.

Although I am not a pilot I know where you are coming from having been in the RN's FAA and worked with F4 Phantoms amongst other heavy metal (and flown in a few so am aware of flight envelope limits). Besides I know about turning off crash logic in a sim' 'cause in MS Flight Sim I can throw an F4 all over the place in that state but can make it fall apart very quickly once above 600 knots with CL on.

BTW I am not attempting to throw a spanner in the works here I was only trying to gauge thoughts about LC and JT8D and I guess I have those now. Thanks.

As I suspected JT8D paid no attention to topography and infrastructure.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Nov 21 2007, 09:28 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (UnderTow @ Nov 19 2007, 01:13 PM)
QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ Nov 19 2007, 01:05 PM)
They also indicate that a damaged turbofan would create white smoke

I see people say this but can not find evidence for such.

What say you?

I say no, white smoke could be symptomatic of combustion chamber carbon burn off, say from the burner nozzles, but would not be expected from a catastrophically damaged turbofan which would have been the result of such impact with a generator as depicted. Black smoke from improperly combusting fuel being fed through a broken fuel system would be expected.

But what has been going on here? I have just revisited that ‘Pentagon Attack Analysis (Zembla)' video sequence and the discussion about this has vanished. I must be going nuts here.

+Quote Post
rivers
post Nov 22 2007, 08:47 AM
Post #24

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 1,196

Craig, I sent you a PM about it 3 days ago: is there any chance to look at this picture set in native resolution?

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Nov 22 2007, 02:22 PM
Post #25

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 75

QUOTE (rivers @ Nov 22 2007, 12:47 PM)
Craig, I sent you a PM about it 3 days ago: is there any chance to look at this picture set in native resolution?

Really?

I never got it.

I would have to email them to you.

Send me an email at lytetrip@yahoo.com with links to the images you want the most and I'll send you the high resolution versions.

Right click for "copy link location" or the links for the images are displayed in this thread:

http://www.atsadgrab.com/forum/thread314576/pg1

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Nov 22 2007, 02:23 PM
Post #26

Hey Ashoka,

How about getting me approved to post over at Farmer's 84 RADES forum?

+Quote Post
rivers
post Nov 28 2007, 05:34 PM
Post #27

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Nov 22 2007, 01:22 PM)
QUOTE (rivers @ Nov 22 2007, 12:47 PM)

Really?

I never got it.

I would have to email them to you.

Send me an email at lytetrip@yahoo.com with links to the images you want the most and I'll send you the high resolution versions.

Right click for "copy link location" or the links for the images are displayed in this thread:

http://www.atsadgrab.com/forum/thread314576/pg1

I sent the mail 2 days ago whistle.gif

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Nov 29 2007, 01:22 AM
Post #28

Ok done.

Sorry man I got back from out of town late Monday.

+Quote Post
rivers
post Nov 29 2007, 10:10 PM
Post #29

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Nov 29 2007, 12:22 AM)
Ok done.

Sorry man I got back from out of town late Monday.

Thanks for pics Craig!

+Quote Post
Destinova
post Dec 2 2007, 07:42 AM
Post #30

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,468

Watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QgUdMCZ5ik

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Dec 2 2007, 10:02 AM
Post #31

Patriotic American

From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

QUOTE (Destinova)

What a crock of crap!!!!! This video shows no such thing. You need special Bush OCT goggles and a warped NeoCON imagination to see that. Where is the other hotel video which the hotel employees were watching? Where are the rest of the FBI confiscated 85+ videos around the Pentagon which most assuredly show them and the Secret Service staging the light pole and Lloyd England Lincoln taxicab fiasco and the explosions at and inside the Pentagon and the planting of other pieces of faked evidence at the crime scene? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

OCT goggles provided by Halliburton at maximum cost to taxpayer suckers

+Quote Post
Destinova
post Dec 2 2007, 02:57 PM
Post #32

It's right, you can't see a airplane on the video.
You also didn't see it on all other released tapes.

But still it's a good different view on this tape and should leave you thoughtfully. While everyone talks about a spot from the upper right fly to the left and missing people and all other anomalies caused by the bad quality of this video or because the video is edit and so on and so on...
Many of us getting to much focused on those things.

But obvious we're all looking for something that hit the Pentagon on ground level.

Then wouldn't it make sense to watch the ground level too if something hit a building on the ground?

IMO this is a substantial contribution.

to_keep_order.gif

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Dec 2 2007, 04:51 PM
Post #33

The analysis is incorrect because the "opening" he is referring to has no view of the flight path.

We drive right up to that area at the end of CIT Jettin' Crosstown Part 2.

As you can see there are actually 3 overpasses:

It's impossible to see the flight path or the plane at all from the ground level of the DoubleTree which is where the released camera view is.

Here is the actual camera:

This is the problem when people who have never been to the area try to analyze things without enough data to be accurate.

+Quote Post
Destinova
post Dec 2 2007, 04:58 PM
Post #34

And that's why I love the efforts you exhibit here.

handsdown.gif

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Dec 2 2007, 05:14 PM
Post #35

QUOTE (Destinova @ Dec 2 2007, 08:58 PM)
And that's why I love the efforts you exhibit here.

handsdown.gif

Cool thanks!

If nothing else we want to get people to understand the importance of on site investigation.

Scrutinizing actual points of view is key particularly in regards to the Pentagon attack.

+Quote Post
kaz
post Dec 7 2013, 11:56 PM
Post #36

Member No.: 4,021

When is the Interstate Freeway Camera which had a clear of whatever flew over it going to be released?

+Quote Post
nonflier
post Jan 21 2014, 06:05 PM
Post #37

Member No.: 7,664

And why no followup on the bent (rounded) style light pole? That wasn't even mentioned as far as I remember in even the updated (2008, 2010) CIT videos dealing with Lloyd and his cab. That pole style mismatch looks like a really good lead to revive if no one ever followed through on it. (unless it's covered in another thread I haven't seen yet) Are there any of the rounded/bent style on the Pentagon property or some other government site nearby?

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Jan 23 2014, 01:15 PM
Post #38

Citizen Investigator

Member No.: 10

It is the same pole in all the pictures.

+Quote Post
nonflier
post Jan 23 2014, 04:50 PM
Post #39

Member No.: 7,664

So if I have this correct, it was just a regular straight pole that was supposedly bent into that gentle arc by the impact rather than being cut or pinched off like the others that were supposedly knocked down. I just don't see a wing causing that nice smooth arcing bend with no visible crushing of the pole at the impact point. But I guess this little detail doesn't matter anyway, since overall it seems to have been a staged scene. Thanks for replying.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 24 2014, 12:36 AM
Post #40

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (nonflier @ Jan 23 2014, 03:50 PM) *
So if I have this correct, it was just a regular straight pole that was supposedly bent into that gentle arc by the impact rather than being cut or pinched off like the others that were supposedly knocked down. I just don't see a wing causing that nice smooth arcing bend with no visible crushing of the pole at the impact point. But I guess this little detail doesn't matter anyway, since overall it seems to have been a staged scene. Thanks for replying.

No, you are quite right nonflier. This is huge!

I was going to address this in the Lloyd England thread but since it was brought up in this thread as early as 2007 it makes sense to post it right here.

People can talk and argue, go in circles until they are blue in the face about whether this or that witness's testimony is credible etc. (NOC vs. SOC etc.)

However, people can not dispute rock solid hard evidence.

The perps made two fatal errors with the light poles that blow the official story right out of the water.
These were absolute blunders that never should have seen the light of day, they are two smoking guns that reveal the attempted cover-up by the perps.

One was the scratch in the road made by dragging the pole from its hiding place into its position.

Lloyd does not say they removed the pole, carried it to the side of the road, then changed their mind and decided to drag it back in front of the car.
He says they removed the pole and it was so heavy that he fell down under the pole (the lightest part too)
on the ground. He says the man then left in his van.
There would have been no scratch on the ground at this point.

Are we to believe that Lloyd subsequently lifted the 247 lb pole by himself, carried it to the side of the road, put the base down and then dragged it back in front of his car???

The second and probably most important fatal error was planting the wrong style of light poles!

All of the standing poles' main arm on 9/11 and after, were completely straight as an arrow.
The poles that were planted had main arms with arches in them!

This was either an oversight that the perps missed entirely or something they figured no one would notice and make an issue of.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 10:21 PM