IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
7/7 Ripple Effect.

georgie101
post Nov 12 2007, 07:56 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 114

7/7 Ripple Effect

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...795263359807776
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Drakey
post Nov 21 2007, 12:48 PM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 155

wow, what an eye opener.. i knew half of that from watching terrorstorm but this goes into great detail and gives one hell of a theory

im actually from leeds where the said patsies were from smile.gif

+Quote Post
shoon
post Dec 13 2007, 10:43 AM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 126

I knew it would happen when "terrorism" dropped down from top agenda of G7. It is very hard to stop or nail when somebody who have license to kill.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Mar 17 2009, 09:38 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

Bump
http://jforjustice.co.uk/77/

(edit) fixed link

This post has been edited by lunk: Mar 17 2009, 10:29 PM

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Mar 17 2009, 11:57 PM
Post #5

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

bravo, comrade.

i knew the tavistock square story was a conjob, but i had never heard about the canceled luton train.

thank you.

i just wish i knew how to overturn the fascist bastids.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Mar 18 2009, 11:23 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

...or the suicide bombers being shot by police at Canary Wharf?

Duh, how did they survive for so long after blowing themselves up?

imo, lunk

+Quote Post
lunk
post Mar 18 2009, 01:39 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

John Anthony Hill who got arrested for mailing a DVD (with no letter attached) to a UK court from Ireland (reported by the Irish Times). John is also the producer and narrator of this DVD. Mr Hill, 60 years old, showed us his arrest warrant and gave us permission to pass on information contained in it. The maximum sentence on the warrant is Life Imprisonment in England. John had his computer and other property seized which is why he requested other people to help him as he is not able to defend him self properly as a result. The phony charge is possibly fabricating evidence that might cause injustice and this is from the same country that helped put people in Guantanamo and other torture facilities world-wide. The DVD only contains main stream media news (BBC, ITV, New York Times etc) and the small remainder is his political opinion which as of yet no one is legally supposed to be extradited for, within the EU. The DVDs were also never given to the Judge or Foreman of the trail which is to do with 3 men never mentioned in the DVD. Regardless if you agree or disagree with the contents of this documentary anyone who values freedom would see there is an injustice being carried out here.

John’s court case is on this Thursday at the four courts in Dublin. Having a gathering outside would not change anything inside the court but it might get the media to shine more light on this injustice. John is asking anyone who is not working that day (this Thursday the 19th) to come along at 1:30pm, and anyone who can take a half day. I’m not sure if handing out his DVD or flyers with information contained in the DVD on the street would be WELCOMED by the court, but it is not yet illegal to hand out free materials on the public streets of Dublin that does not promote a commercial event. Anyone who has the technical abilities to make copies or photocopy information and is able to come along might want to think of doing so. The documentary is available free on the Google videos and Youtube, 7/7 Ripple Effect. Perhaps spread this on forums and contact the media if you think it is a good idea or better yet come up with your own peaceful ideas.

http://www.wiseupjournal.com/?p=830

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Apr 6 2009, 03:59 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 315

excellent!!

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 6 2009, 10:32 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Member No.: 49

John Anthony Hill lost his case, he is to be extradited. The Judge didn't even watch the DVD.

+Quote Post
lunk
post May 18 2011, 11:28 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Good news!

Hill was found not guilty, not because his actions were considered legal but rather because his testimony made a powerful case against the British government. The jury was pressed to convict hill but refused. The 10 members who sided with Hill and refused the instructions of the Crown did so, out of utter shock at the powerful case Hill made demonstrating that, not only 7/7 was an “inside job” but 9/11 as well. Hill took on both attacks and 10 of 12 jury members sided with what has been often called “conspiracy theory.”

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/05/18/su...ted-in-britain/

+Quote Post
zoeken
post May 19 2011, 01:47 AM
Post #11

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,884

QUOTE (lunk @ May 18 2011, 10:28 PM) *

WOW!!

So I guess most of us will die in the next 6 months. First, war against Pakistan, public nuclear bombs, another false flag operation or 2 in the USA, then on to Iran, and China!!

Somebody please smack me across the face and tell me I am going too far...I like my environment, but not my world.

+Quote Post
KP50
post May 19 2011, 07:23 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,044

Thanks lunk, good spot, I wondered what had happened with that story. A quick Google and it appears that this story was not carried by any of the major news outlets as all the links seemed to be local papers taking AP feeds. Cynically I would suggest that is because it was a not guilty verdict. And the AP story gave no indication of WHY he was not convicted.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post May 19 2011, 10:20 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Member No.: 4,095

It is also clear from the verdict that, when such information is placed before such ordinary citizens the majority of them ‘get it.’ The jury had announced that it could not be unanimous, so the judge allowed a ‘majority verdict’, i.e. ten or more of the 12.

Nice one.

I actually forgot about this guy's extradition.
His work on the four dupes on 7/7 is excellent and probably gives an insight into the 9/11 "hijackers" part of the operation.
I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall in that courtroom.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post May 19 2011, 04:20 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

This is FOIA released footage of the alleged "bombers".

http://youtu.be/3RH7fXyzG7w

This site is very informative:

http://www.officialconfusion.com/77/govrep...06comments.html

With regards to the footage linked to above:

Report of the Official Account of the Bombings in London on 7th July 2005

4.54: The Micra stops at Woodall Services on the M1 to fill up with petrol. Tanweer goes in to pay. He is wearing a white T-shirt, dark jacket, white tracksuit bottoms and a baseball cap. He buys snacks, quibbles with the cashier over his change, looks directly at the CCTV camera and leaves.

Comment: Tanweer is wearing black trousers in the one image of the men released purporting to show them at Luton on the morning of the 7th July.

On a personal note, what logic is there in a guy allegedly on the point of blowing himself to smithereens, in arguing over his change??

+Quote Post
KP50
post May 19 2011, 06:09 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Thanks OSS,

I have spent some time over the years reading up on 7/7. "They" make a constant point of the "overwhelming evidence" of the alleged bombers' guilt yet this evidence is, as you point out, contradictory in nature and the CCTV images are absent at the point where they are critical, the images that should exist that link the bombers to the location of the bombs.

What the "conspiracy theorists" did do was force the Govt to change their "narrative" of 7/7 when somebody pointed out that the train from Luton that the bombers were alleged to have taken didn't actually run that day, despite the Govt claim of eye-witnesses having seen them on the train to Luton. They had to shift them to an earlier train which then raised questions over how quickly they would have needed to move from the front of the station where the CCTV image places them to the platform to catch the train.

The inquest white-washed it of course (as per another thread which was on P4T recently).

KP

+Quote Post
lunk
post May 19 2011, 06:46 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

QUOTE (KP50 @ May 19 2011, 03:23 AM) *
Thanks lunk, good spot, I wondered what had happened with that story. A quick Google and it appears that this story was not carried by any of the major news outlets as all the links seemed to be local papers taking AP feeds. Cynically I would suggest that is because it was a not guilty verdict. And the AP story gave no indication of WHY he was not convicted.

This story is being suppressed by most media,
because of its implications.

Basically, he proved in a British court of law,
that not only 7/7 was "an inside job",
but also 9/11 was, as well!

This is what the entire "9/11 truth movement" has been hoping for, and working towards!

cheers

...i think

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post May 19 2011, 09:40 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

QUOTE (KP50 @ May 19 2011, 11:09 PM) *
Thanks OSS,

I have spent some time over the years reading up on 7/7. "They" make a constant point of the "overwhelming evidence" of the alleged bombers' guilt yet this evidence is, as you point out, contradictory in nature and the CCTV images are absent at the point where they are critical, the images that should exist that link the bombers to the location of the bombs.

What the "conspiracy theorists" did do was force the Govt to change their "narrative" of 7/7 when somebody pointed out that the train from Luton that the bombers were alleged to have taken didn't actually run that day, despite the Govt claim of eye-witnesses having seen them on the train to Luton. They had to shift them to an earlier train which then raised questions over how quickly they would have needed to move from the front of the station where the CCTV image places them to the platform to catch the train.

The inquest white-washed it of course (as per another thread which was on P4T recently).

KP

Same here KP. I had flitted in and out of "7/7". I was a bit wary of the author of Ripple Effect but his info is more or less spot on.

Here are a few more links (I haven't watched all of the videos but they are an update since the Ripple Effect was released)

http://jforjustice.co.uk/

Ludicrous Diversions

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...9&hl=en-GB#

Mind the Gap (WMD lies etc)

http://www.officialconfusion.com/77/mindth...mindthegap.html

QUOTE (lunk)
Basically, he proved in a British court of law,
that not only 7/7 was "an inside job",
but also 9/11 was, as well!

This is what the entire "9/11 truth movement" has been hoping for, and working towards!

Yep. They put this guy away until the "enquiry" was over.
Good to see he got his "day in court" thanks to the same people. smile.gif

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post May 20 2011, 12:27 AM
Post #18

Member No.: 710

does this inform you as to how lame the occupants of the usa are?

+Quote Post
KP50
post May 21 2011, 08:24 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ May 20 2011, 01:40 PM) *
Same here KP. I had flitted in and out of "7/7". I was a bit wary of the author of Ripple Effect but his info is more or less spot on.

I think I've seen all those videos a few years ago - the main issue with Ripple Effect was that he progressed from the obvious inconsistencies in the official fable into speculation about what might have actually happened which is dangerous ground when you can't prove it.

+Quote Post
lunk
post May 21 2011, 09:09 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

QUOTE (KP50 @ May 21 2011, 04:24 AM) *
I think I've seen all those videos a few years ago - the main issue with Ripple Effect was that he progressed from the obvious inconsistencies in the official fable into speculation about what might have actually happened which is dangerous ground when you can't prove it.

i thought the 7/7 Ripple Effect was an excellent video.

There is a difference between speculation, and deduction.
it was all deduced from verified events,
that's more solid, than a speculation.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 10:08 PM