IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Let's Buy Aa11

phaeton666
post Jul 30 2009, 03:53 PM
Post #81

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,101

Here is a short update regarding serial number 22330. It has been sold on or before 10/21/2008 to a company in Florida, most likely this one:

Magellan Group
ROBERT W. FESSLER – Vice President Sales and Marketing, MAGELLAN GROUP is located at the address given below.

Deregistered Aircraft 1 of 1

Aircraft Description
Serial Number 22330 Type Registration Individual
Manufacturer Name BOEING Certificate Issue Date None
Model 767-223 Mode S Code 50712720
Year Manufacturer 1987 Cancel Date 10/21/2008
Reason for Cancellation Cancelled Exported To

Aircraft Registration prior to Deregistration

Name SALE REPORTED
Street 11 S SWINTON AVE
City DELRAY BEACH State FLORIDA Zip Code 33444-3653
County PALM BEACH
Country UNITED STATES

(see http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/nn...Numbertxt=330AA )

Then it has been scrapped around Nov. 8 2008. It has never been white.

Photo source: http://www.airliners.net/photo/American-Ai...c152dd38c549082

OK, so what does this tell us about Ronni Chowdry?

This guy still seems to be in the business of selling aeroplanes, but also seems to have a second job:
Ronni Chowdry
Managing Partner, International Meeting Planner at Implementation Group Inc, The
8618 Westwood Center Drive Suite 150
Vienna, VA 22182
( http://www.spoke.com/info/p6Fsx7u/RonniChowdry )

He seems even to share a mobile phone number with his coworker, a certain Perry Ahmed:
Perry Ahmed

8618 Westwood Center Dr, Ste 150
Vienna, VA 22182-2285

(202) 607-7689
Job: International Meeting Planners , Member

( http://www.whitepages.com/search/Replay?lo...pe=reversephone )

By the way, this is also the same number that was and is used as a contact to Atlas Aviation LLC. See for example http://www.aviatorsale.com/aix6788/

So I frankly do not understand the whole business model of this Chowdry type, especially given his family background. Does anyone have some more info on this "The Implementation Group, Inc" company?
I did not find much that could be linked convincingly to the address in Vienna, VA.
But, I mean, most CIA fronts are also mysterious businesses...

Cheers
Phaeton666
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
phaeton666
post Jul 30 2009, 05:38 PM
Post #82

OK,
found some more on Perry Ahmed.

Perry Ahmed

Managing Partner

Industry
Hospitality

Current

* Hotel Management Consultant at Consultant

Past

* Managing Partner at International Meeting Planners
* Board Director at Arlington Economic Development
* Chairman at Hotel Association - Arlington

* General Manager at
Starwood Hotels
* Board Director at Fairfax Symphony

Education

* Michigan State University
* Oakland Community College
* East Ham College, London

(from http://www.linkedin.com/ppl/webprofile?act...lnk=vw_pprofile )

And that is the company: http://www.onlineimp.com/

No, definitely not CIA.

Phaeton666

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 4 2011, 02:23 PM
Post #83

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,617

Ronni is alive and well and still selling heavy metal…

Ronni Chowdry Chairman & CEO Atlas Companies

(Aviation & Aerospace industry) January 1990 — Present (21 years 1 month)

http://www.aviatorsale.com/seller/sellerAi...?CompanyID=5101

From RCHOWDRY@ONLINEIMP.COM

My applogy it is 22330 not 22332
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

22332 had a reserved date of SEPT 2006
Chowdry had an available date of SEPT 2007
Chowdry plane was white with 7000 landings

22330 was Silver, unsaleable and did not belong to Chowdry

As of June 14, 2006 was considered a write off...before it was not for sale

This post has been edited by elreb: Jan 4 2011, 09:50 PM

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 5 2011, 06:22 PM
Post #84

Here is my point…there was no mistake…22332 was real…

If Ronni had simply made a typo with the serial number, then the correct serial would lead us to a white, air worthy Boeing 767-200ER with 7000 landings on it.

In 1990 when Ronni was around 27 years old he founded Atlas Aviation.

I have no proof but Ronni appears to be a cousin to Michael A. Chowdry the "Aviation billionaire”.

Michael probably owned 22332 but was dead by 911

Pakistan born Michael A, Chowdry… purchased airplanes, hires a Trustee [flying a flag of convenience] then leased them to major airlines. In aviation there are a multitude of reasons why you might choose to register your aircraft off-shore under the flag of a foreign country. One reason is Complete Anonymity.

Michael A. Chowdry [1955-2001] was Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and President of Atlas Air, Inc., an international air cargo company that he founded in 1992 that was based in the New York town of Purchase.

With over 20 years of airline industry experience, Chowdry was chairman and president of Aeronautics Leasing, Inc. (ALI), a company he started in 1984 that leased passenger airplanes to airlines that included Pan American, British Airways and Trans World Airlines.

Born in Pakistan in a Muslim family, Chowdry immigrated to England aged 15 after his father's death. In 1976, he moved to the United States where he graduated from the University of Minnesota Crookston in 1978 with a degree in Agricultural Aviation and a burning desire to put his formal education to use. Always a flying enthusiast, he started his aerospace career flying crop dusters and selling Piper airplanes to cover his college tuition.

Additionally he founded the first Colorado commuter airline to have a United Airlines partnership and accomplished one of his first major deals - purchasing seven 727s from Frontier Airlines and selling them to Flying Tigers, an air freight company. Chowdry enjoys flying, hunting, and fishing.

In January of 2001, the hard-driving CEO had circled the globe in a company 737 Boeing Business Jet, with stops in Washington DC, Europe, Shanghai and Seattle, in the four days prior to the crash just outside the Denver Front Range Airport.

Chowdry is survived by his wife Linda, two children, two stepchildren and one cousin.

This post has been edited by elreb: Jan 5 2011, 06:50 PM

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Jan 5 2011, 07:57 PM
Post #85

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

QUOTE (elreb @ Jan 5 2011, 05:22 PM) *
Michael A. Chowdry [1955-2001] was Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and President of Atlas Air, Inc., an international air cargo company that he founded in 1992 that was based in the New York town of Purchase.

With over 20 years of airline industry experience, Chowdry was chairman and president of Aeronautics Leasing, Inc. (ALI), a company he started in 1984 that leased passenger airplanes to airlines that included Pan American, British Airways and Trans World Airlines.

Born in Pakistan in a Muslim family, Chowdry immigrated to England aged 15 after his father's death. In 1976, he moved to the United States where he graduated from the University of Minnesota Crookston in 1978 with a degree in Agricultural Aviation and a burning desire to put his formal education to use. Always a flying enthusiast, he started his aerospace career flying crop dusters and selling Piper airplanes to cover his college tuition.

Additionally he founded the first Colorado commuter airline to have a United Airlines partnership and accomplished one of his first major deals - purchasing seven 727s from Frontier Airlines and selling them to Flying Tigers, an air freight company. Chowdry enjoys flying, hunting, and fishing.

In January of 2001, the hard-driving CEO had circled the globe in a company 737 Boeing Business Jet, with stops in Washington DC, Europe, Shanghai and Seattle, in the four days prior to the crash just outside the Denver Front Range Airport.

Chowdry is survived by his wife Linda, two children, two stepchildren and one cousin.

more on him and his death:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...&p=10591961

thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 5 2011, 08:59 PM
Post #86

Paranoia…you just sent me back to myself…but thank you …

I believe this to be a great clue…

I originally sent this information to Alex Jones in September 2007 and why I joined P4T in December

The major reason why I brought the subject back up was because another forum tagged P4T as being “Stupid”.

I take great offence, annoyance and dislike to that statement and will clear the air with raw facts.

Ignorance is the lack of knowledge, where as stupid is the “purposeful or accidental” absence of mental capacity.

Anyone who supports the “Official” story is overwhelmingly ignorant.

After reading the facts, and you still do not understand…then you become “Stupid”.

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Jan 6 2011, 02:44 AM
Post #87

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

QUOTE (elreb @ Jan 5 2011, 07:59 PM) *
Paranoia…you just sent me back to myself…but thank you …

you're welcome reb - but the post i linked you to was a post by me on the prior page of this same thread (#70)!
it should be dated Jan 13 2008, 05:33 AM (though i added some new info to it today - from the ntsb's chowdry crash investigation)

cheers.gif

+Quote Post
BlueSky
post Jan 6 2011, 11:25 AM
Post #88

Member No.: 5,552

i thought selling a stolen car would be hard enough

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 6 2011, 02:28 PM
Post #89

The following person seems to be well connected in the world of finance…and in a position to push a few buttons…

Brian H. Rowe retired as chairman of [general electric] "GE Aviation" in early 1995…to joined Atlas Air…on 30 January 2001 he replaced Michael A. Chowdry as Chairman

Brian H. Rowe is/was a member of several corporate boards, including 5th/3rd Bank and Convergys Corporation, in Cincinnati; Stewart & Stevenson Services, Inc., Houston, TX; Atlas Air, Inc., Golden, CO; and Acterna Corporation, Burlington, MA.

Civil Action

http://www.whafh.com/modules/case/docs/436...lasaircmplt.pdf
http://www.gcginc.com/cases/pdf/AAH/stip.pdf

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 10 2011, 03:51 PM
Post #90

As stated in post #84 Chowdry would use a Trust Company as Trustee on a lease between Atlas Air and whom ever wanted to lease his Boeings. Among his favored Trust Companies was Wilmington Trust Company of Wilmington, Delaware. In many cases, Goldman, Sachs Credit Partners are listed as Administrative Agent.

By coincidence Boeing 757-223, N644AA, #24602 was registered to Wilmington Trust Company Trustee of Wilmington, Delaware but without a copy of the contract, we really do not know who was who.

Not that it matters for anything but one copy of the paper work was kept on the 13th floor of Seven World Trade Center.

A random example…

On April 19, 1997, Miami, Florida, Atlas Air Boeing 747-2R7F, N639FE, registered to Wilmington Trust Company Trustee, operated by Atlas Air Inc., as a 14 CFR Part 121 scheduled domestic/international cargo flight, experienced an in-flight failure of the right inboard trailing edge wing skin panel in cruise flight. The pilot-in-command diverted back to his departure airport and landed without further incident.

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 11 2011, 04:42 PM
Post #91

Check this out...more proof that Ronni could not sell N330AA

http://www.aircraftrecycling.com/pp%2008-0...A%20Airways.pdf

+Quote Post
phaeton666
post Jan 12 2011, 04:41 AM
Post #92

QUOTE (elreb @ Jan 9 2011, 07:42 PM) *
Check this out...more proof that Ronni could not sell N330AA

http://www.aircraftrecycling.com/pp%2008-0...A%20Airways.pdf

The interesting fact is that Ronni Chowdry could also not sell any other Boeing 767-223ER. The reason for this is that there have been built exactly 17 of these beasts, between 1985 and 1987. Serial numbers are from 22320 to 22336.
ALL OF THEM ARE ACCOUNTED FOR AND COULD NOT HAVE BEEN SOLD IN 2007.
In fact all of them except N330AA (serial 22330) and N334AA (serial 22332) are still active (N319AA is stored since 2004).
So...
Either the whole thing is a fake, in which case I would have expected Ronni Chowdry to immediately say so, or he tried to sell N330AA while it was mortally damaged, or he sold N334AA. I know which version I believe.

Chowdry himself is still active, in different businesses, including aircraft sales.
Also this one:
Plan It 1 Inc.

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 12 2011, 12:44 PM
Post #93

What exact part was Ronni faking?

Ronni placed an ad for a perfectly good, white, Boeing 767-223ER with 70,000 hours on it with an asking price of $16 million.

Now that we know that all planes were accounted for…the posted serial number was most likely correct.

According to Carl Bank, Ronni said [after the fact] he replaced both engines and the wing section and apparently painted it white…all repairs all ready done & completed…

Carl also stated he researched Ronni and he is indeed an heir to Michael Chowdry. He also mentioned a relationship between Polar Air [owned by Atlas Air] and the CIA.

ALSO Americans were refueling at the airport as part of an operation to resupply Israel with munitions for use in its invasion of Lebanon. They also suspected that private cargo planes belonging to Atlas Air and Polar Air Cargo were part of the same operation. Both companies are affiliated with the Civilian Reserve Air Fleet, a U.S. Department of Defense program administered by the U.S. Air Force Air Mobility Command at Scott Air Force Base near Belleville, Illinois.

We know that N330AA had 80,000 hours, silver and headed to the junk yard. We also know that Ronni did not sell this plane and the sale was under sealed bid.

I think Ronni got caught telling the truth then faked the second story.

+Quote Post
phaeton666
post Jan 12 2011, 02:50 PM
Post #94

QUOTE (elreb @ Jan 10 2011, 03:44 PM) *
What exact part was Ronni faking?

I think Ronni got caught telling the truth then faked the second story.

I think there is the remote possibility that some sick jokester called Ronni, told him that he had serial 22332 to sell and Ronni placed the ad without checking anything about the plane or the owner.
But in this case I would have expected Ronni to react much differently than he did. Except if Ronni knew that the "jokester" was working for the government.
Which is basically what I believe happened.

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 12 2011, 03:38 PM
Post #95

QUOTE (phaeton666 @ Jan 12 2011, 08:50 AM) *
But in this case I would have expected Ronni to react much differently than he did.

I sort of agree with the part that Ronni got duped but I also believe that Atlas Air owned the plane [22332] and was leasing it to American Airlines. American Airlines actually did own 22330.

Once Ronni realized he got duped…why start a new lie? If you were “Barrett-Jackson” and a friend said they had a 1969 L-88 Corvette for sale and you discovered it was a faked 1968 with a 327 CI engine what would you do?

The N number is still active and I can find no insurance claim…which seems odd.

Compare the deregistrations on a split screen…

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NN...umbertxt=N330AA
http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NN...umbertxt=N334AA

And who is this guy?

Jonathan Greenway, Chief Flight Instructor = Formerly a Boeing 757/767 captain and check airman at American Airlines…

+Quote Post
bobcat46
post Jan 14 2011, 11:50 AM
Post #96

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 382

Looks like the FAA took that information on the deregistering down...."Unavailable at this time."

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 14 2011, 12:30 PM
Post #97

QUOTE (bobcat46 @ Jan 14 2011, 05:50 AM) *
Looks like the FAA took that information on the deregistering down...."Unavailable at this time."

You can still go to FFA look up and find it…

You do realize that government cronies read this stuff too…
http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NN...umbertxt=N334AA

+Quote Post
phaeton666
post Jun 22 2012, 04:28 AM
Post #98

And who is this guy?

Jonathan Greenway, Chief Flight Instructor = Formerly a Boeing 757/767 captain and check airman at American Airlines…

To partly answer this question:
http://www.nafinet.org/Mentor_Feature.aspx?id=13
Jonathan “JJ” Greenway is the president of Avemco Insurance Company. He has more than 14,000 hours of flight time in his logbook. A native of Seattle, Washington, he learned to fly at Boeing Field. After a corporate flying job in the South Pacific, and a short stint with a regional airline on the east coast, he joined American Airlines in 1986 where he flew as a captain and check airman on the Boeing 767. Later, he served as the safety director at AOPA for the Air Safety Institute. An active CFI for more 30 years, JJ flies his Bellanca Decathlon out of his home airport of Frederick, Maryland, where he resides with his wife, Candy.

He also has an active blog at http://www.avemco.com/information/blog.aspx

This post has been edited by phaeton666: Jun 22 2012, 04:31 AM

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jun 24 2012, 12:34 AM
Post #99

Wow

This adds info

Thanks

+Quote Post
Ricochet
post Jun 28 2012, 06:59 PM
Post #100

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,225

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-06-19/p...for-basics.html

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 05:08 AM