IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Let's Buy Aa11

Kesha
post Nov 21 2007, 02:26 PM
Post #61

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 34

QUOTE (Adam Sowa @ Nov 21 2007, 03:34 AM)
Tail.

The serial number is incoperated into the tail number? Or is the serial number prominent on the tail where you can read it easily?

In my oppinion, it`s not relevant where the s/n is located and/or if it`s visible.

What we need is a new, up-to-date picture of N330AA, sitting in LAX, still charred and unrepaired.

Kesha

This post has been edited by Kesha: Nov 21 2007, 02:27 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kesha
post Nov 25 2007, 05:34 PM
Post #62

Member No.: 34

QUOTE (Kesha @ Nov 21 2007, 06:26 PM)
QUOTE (Adam Sowa @ Nov 21 2007, 03:34 AM)
Tail.

The serial number is incoperated into the tail number? Or is the serial number prominent on the tail where you can read it easily?

In my oppinion, it`s not relevant where the s/n is located and/or if it`s visible.

What we need is a new, up-to-date picture of N330AA, sitting in LAX, still charred and unrepaired.

Kesha

Still waiting...

Kesha

+Quote Post
consequential
post Nov 25 2007, 05:40 PM
Post #63

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 27

Well, the plane is no longer listed for sale now, so I guess it's all a moot point.

+Quote Post
Culper721
post Nov 26 2007, 08:43 PM
Post #64

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 396

QUOTE (nobodyinparticular @ Nov 25 2007, 04:40 PM)
Well, the plane is no longer listed for sale now, so I guess it's all a moot point.

Moot per the purchase.

Ripe per the listing and all events related thereto.

+Quote Post
Culhavoc
post Nov 27 2007, 01:48 PM
Post #65

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 1,049

Another ad... this one states the plane has been sold:

http://www.avitop.com/aircraft/aircraft.asp?id=1977

+Quote Post
elreb
post Dec 31 2007, 09:38 PM
Post #66

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,617

I had read Chowdry's ad in September 2007 when it first came out and it turns out he has the real N334AA airframe.

He did not mis-type 22332...it is almost impossible to do this for $16 mil.

There is no record of N334AA landing at or leaving BOS on 911 per the ACAR data, yet N612UA/UA175 is listed.

N644AA/AA77 from Dulles also has no record of landing or leaving Dulles.

N330AA or 22330 was never for sale and is still owned by AA but written off therefore Chowdry is full of crap!

Both N334AA and N644AA were not owned by American Airlines as the rest were.

Jonathan Greenway (a former AA Captain) reserved both N numbers!

elreb

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 31 2007, 10:11 PM
Post #67

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

wow,

thanks for the post welcome to the forums.

I look forward ot more of your posts...

Rob

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Jan 1 2008, 01:03 AM
Post #68

Member No.: 710

perhaps you folks can educate me.

it is my understanding that virtually all commercial airliners are leased - not owned by the airline company. true or false?

and those that are not leased, are mortgaged. owned by either a bank, or some financing entity.

i think it an accurate statement that no airline company owns/owned any of its aircraft free and unencumbered.

in my business, cnc machine tools are much like airliners...i have needed them to operate, and i have financed their acquisition. when doing that financing, those debt instruments would be filed with the texas secretary of state. anyone who wanted to research my capital debt could access the texas secretary of state records and discern the serial numbers of the machines and all the encumbrances.

upon paying off the financier, a filing would be made with the texas secretary of state and these debt instruments would be noted as paid, all liens would be erased.

i think that this is a condition of the ucc[uniform commercial code].

airline companies must also have lien record filings. where the machine tool[aircraft] is identified by serial number. where the lien holder is identified. is this not accurate?

i know that i have flown on commercial aircraft where there has been posted a notice identifying the real owner of the aircraft. for continental, it was banks, leasing entities[think guinness et alia].

in that light, who rally owned those registered aircraft of 11/09/01 on that day?

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 1 2008, 11:51 AM
Post #69

FAA records clearly state that American Airlines Inc is the registered owner of 22330 (N330AA) A/W date: 03/13/1987 and registered to AA on 04/02/1987.

Now, compare to 22332 (N334AA) that First Union National Bank Trustee was the registered owner A/W date: 04/10/1987 and registered on 01/06/2000.

Also compare to 24602 (N644AA) that Wilmington Trust Company Trustee registered owner A/W date: 05/08/1991 and registered on 05/08/1991.

If you look at 22331 (N332AA) and 22323 (N322AA) 22322 (N321AA) all three planes are registered as being owned by American Airlines, Fort Worth, Texas.

What is interesting is that United Airlines reserved N612UA and N591UA after cancellation on 09/28/2005 but Jonathan Greenway reserved the two AA N-numbers and not American Airlines!

Notice how 22332 was oddly registered on 01/06/2000 indicating a change of ownership. In September of 2001 it had 58350 airframe hours and on September of 2007 it had 70000 airframe hours showing that it was still being flown most likely with a fresh coat of white paint and a new tail number. The CIA routinely does this when they get spotted!

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Jan 13 2008, 06:33 AM
Post #70

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

there was a plane crash in early 2001 where a "chowdry" of "atlas air" had died. so as a sidenote and as a background referrence, i wanted to include the following info:

chowdry dies in plane crash:
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_hb35...103/ai_n8387711
"Michael A Chowdry, chairman, president and ceo of Atlas Air, Inc. died in a plane crash in an open field in Watkins, near Denver, CO. One other person on board was killed in the crash. The passenger on a private jet, piloted by Chowdry, was Jeff Cole, a reporter for The Wall Street Journal."

http://www.forbes.com/2001/01/25/0125faces.html
NEW YORK - Michael Chowdry, chief executive and founder of cargo carrier Atlas Air, died in a plane crash on Wednesday morning in Watkins, Colo.

Chowdry, 46, was flying with The Wall Street Journal's aerospace editor, Jeff Cole, when the plane crashed in an open field. Both Chowdry and Cole died in the crash. Chowdry, who was flying an L-39 Czech jet trainer, was an experienced pilot and flying hobbyist.

A native of Pakistan, Chowdry immigrated to England at the age of 15 after his father's death. In 1976, he immigrated to the U.S. and quickly started his aerospace career by flying crop dusters and selling Piper airplanes to pay for his college tuition. In the early '80s, he began buying and selling landing and takeoff rights at constrained airports.

In 1984, he started Aeronautics Leasing, which leased passenger airplanes to major carriers such as Pan American, British Airways and Trans World Airlines.

Eight years later, in 1992, he founded Purchase, N.Y.-based Atlas Air (nyse: CGO - news - people), an air cargo outsourcer. The company operates a fleet of B747 freighters in 101 cities and 46 countries and has a market capitalization of about $1.39 billion.

On Thursday, Atlas Air announced that its executive vice president, Richard Schuyler, who has worked closely with Chowdry in past years, would assume Chowdry's responsibilities.

"We are forever saddened by the loss of this great leader and visionary," said Shuyler in a statement.

Chowdry is survived by his wife, two children, two stepchildren and one cousin.

http://www.forbes.com/finance/lists/54/200...datatype=Person

Chowdry, Michael
45 , Self made
Source: Shipping , Trucking, Transport, Atlas Air

Net Worth: $920 million
Hometown: Denver, Colorado
Marital Status: married , 2 children
Education: College drop out from
Left Pakistan for England at 15 after father's death; mother feared his uncle would kill him for inheritance. Landed in U.S. 1976, graduated U. of Minnesota 1978. Founded Atlas 1992 after realizing air cargo was stepchild of aviation industry; bought used 747s, leased planes, crew. Now leases 36 cargo planes servicing 101 cities, 46 countries for world's leading airlines. IPO 1996. Big supporter of Denver charities; avid flier, owns Czech fighter plane.

also deceased in the crash: jeff cole (wall street journal reporter)

obit:
http://www.umt.edu/journalism/news_pages/a...chive.feb01.htm
Jeff Cole: One of the "finest business reporters in the country."

The tenanciousness that led Jeff Cole to report for The Wall Street Journal, Seattle Times and other newspapers was easy to see during his days at the University of Montana’s School of Journalism, professor Carol Van Valkenburg, said.
"He wasn’t the best student, he wasn’t the best writer, but he was eager to learn," said Van Valkenburg, who worked with Cole at the Missoulian in the 1980s. "Once he got out and got a job those reporting qualities were really evident."

Cole, The Wall Street Journal's aerospace editor, was killed Jan. 24 in a plane crash near Denver. He was 45. The pilot of the Czech-built jet fighter, Atlas Air Chairman Michael Chowdry, was also killed.

Cole had interviewed Chowdry earlier the day of the plane crash, according to The Wall Street Journal. Later, Chowdry invited Cole for a short flight from Front Range Airport near Watkins, Colo.

The plane crashed two minutes after takeoff. The cause of the crash was unknown and the National Transportation Safety Board was investigating, said a Jan. 25 wire story in the Missoulian.

Cole had worked for The Wall Street Journal since 1992, with a year-long stint at The Seattle Times in between.

He graduated from UM’s School of Journalism in 1981. Cole will probably be remembered as one of the "finest business reporters in the country," Van Valkenburg said. "He was certainly the best reporter about the aerospace industry."

Cole worked his way through UM to support his family, and he later was hired as the Missoulian’s Deer Lodge correspondent; he drove a UPS truck at the same time, Van Valkenburg said.

"It was part of his whole tenaciousness, part of what made him a good reporter," Van Valkenburg said. "The fact that he was so driven is what made him succeed."
His career began at the Missoulian, where he became business editor before leaving in 1986. He went on to work for the Pioneer Press in St. Paul, Minn., Tacoma (Wash.) News Tribune and The Herald in Everett, Wash.

Cole’s sources always said he was a fair and accurate reporter, Van Valkenburg said. And he was always going to get a story no matter what, she said.
A Jan. 30 article in the online Wall Street Journal reported that Cole’s sources always trusted him. He made an effort to get to know even the janitors in the aerospace plants he covered. "Best way to get sources, man, is in the bars around a factory at shift change," Cole used to say, according to Bryan Gruley, a Wall Street Journal editor.

Cole was known to turn heads with his good looks, according to the Journal article. A Butte native, he often wore cowboy boots and blue jeans, and he talked about reporting the way a cowboy would talk about roping a big steer, said Steve Lipin, a Journal editor. Cole used to say, "Together we’re gonna lasso this baby down." Or, "We’re gonna let some line out and watch this sucker come to us."

Part of what kept Cole driven in his career was the fact that he didn’t ignore other parts of his life, said his editor, Jonathan Friedland in the Journal article. "While working on half a dozen different things for the Journal, he’d still manage quicksilver trips to Montana to care for an ailing friend or to clear brush for the house he and his wife planned to build, late-night bull sessions with his friends in some seedy bar or crack-of-dawn bike rides up some insane embankment," Friedland said.

He also noted that Cole's top priority were his grown children.
Cole is survived by his wife and his two children from a former marriage

eta:
http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?ev_id=2...00390&key=1

NTSB Identification: DEN01FA044.
The docket is stored in the Docket Management System (DMS). Please contact Records Management Division
Accident occurred Wednesday, January 24, 2001 in Watkins, CO
Probable Cause Approval Date: 7/15/2002
Aircraft: Aero Vodochody Aero. Works L-39CT, registration: N602MC
Injuries: 2 Fatal.

The pilot departed from runway 26 in the military jet trainer and made an immediate steep left hand turn at an estimated 100 to 300 feet above the ground. Approximately 30 seconds later, the back seat canopy transparency failed and separated from the aircraft. The back seat passenger's headset and hat accompanied the transparency fragments to the ground. The airplane began oscillating divergently, pitching up to near vertical, turned right, and impacted the ground longitudinally oriented approximately 60 degrees to the right of the energy track alignment. The airplane's most recent empty weight CG calculations indicate that the airplane was at 34.98% MAC; the factory recommends a 27.7% MAC empty weight CG. The airplane's flight CG (with two occupants and the main fuel tank full) was calculated to be 29.58% MAC. The manufacturer recommends an approximate flight CG of 23 to 25.5% MAC. As the CG moves aft of this envelope, aircraft control becomes progressively more sensitive. The manufacturer reported that their test pilot's have flown the airplane with CGs as high 34% to 35% MAC, and aircraft records indicate that the pilot had previous flight experience with CGs in the 29% to 30% MAC range. Aircraft records also indicate that the pilot had 38.6 hours of flight experience in the airplane in approximately 3 years, and 6.6 hours of experience during the last 18 months. The night before the accident, the pilot had returned from a trip around the world in his Boeing Business Jet, with multiple business stops along the way. Analysis of the rear canopy's transparency indicated that it was embrittled.

The National Transportation Safety Board determines the probable cause(s) of this accident as follows:

The pilot's failure to maintain aircraft control, and the subsequent inadvertent stall/mush. Factors were the pilot's diverted attention due to the failure of the rear canopy's acrylic transparency and the loss of communication with his back seat passenger, the pilot's lack of recent experience in make/model airplane, the airplane's improper aft weight distribution (center of gravity), and the pilot's fatigue (circadian rhythm).

full narrative from ntsb:
http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief2.asp?ev_id=...A044&akey=1

This post has been edited by paranoia: Jan 5 2011, 08:07 PM

+Quote Post
morninscott
post Apr 11 2008, 01:57 AM
Post #71

Member No.: 446

interesting! chew.gif

This post has been edited by morninscott: Apr 11 2008, 02:01 AM

+Quote Post
Ricochet
post Apr 25 2008, 02:54 PM
Post #72

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,225

I found the plane at LAX dated Jan 27 2008, missing one engine and still silver.
http://www.gearthhacks.com/dlfile28800/Ame...-engine-run.htm

+Quote Post
elreb
post Apr 25 2008, 11:01 PM
Post #73

My post was dated December 29th, 2007.

I told you Chowdry got caught red handed but our “Private Eyes” did not bag him so he got away.

Both flight 11 and 77 still exist!

Gasoline is $4.24 per gallon where I live. Why?

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Apr 26 2008, 09:29 AM
Post #74

Member No.: 331

Because the dollar is worth only about 15% of its 1965 value?

+Quote Post
CocaineImportAge...
post Apr 27 2008, 01:42 AM
Post #75

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,846

Because the dollar is worth only about 15% of its 1965 value?

....the War/Invasion is`nt about Oil!... it`s about the Price of Oil!

...and its only going one way!... for the time being!

+Quote Post
elreb
post Apr 27 2008, 02:59 AM
Post #76

Anyone who has driven on I-10 thru Texas would have noticed the Exxon/Mobil refineries in Beaumont Texas, Baytown, Texas and Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

You would have also noticed that the oil is being pumped out of the ground in Texas.

Most of these oil fields are over 80 years old.

The oil does not come from OPEC!

The Texas City refinery is owned by BP.

Oil futures are a joke!

We are the suckers.

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Apr 27 2008, 03:36 AM
Post #77

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 121

off-topic, anyone?

biggrin.gif : Carl

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Apr 27 2008, 03:24 PM
Post #78

Member No.: 331

Well I wish they would build another refinery or 2, for what little bit we still pump here.

They are making all this money, and won't even build a new refinery. Whassup with that???

+Quote Post
WetBlanket
post Jan 20 2009, 06:24 PM
Post #79

Member No.: 2,415

QUOTE (honway @ Nov 17 2007, 02:32 AM) *
There are only two likely possibilities here.

1.Individuals are trying to sell a non-airworthy 767, which should be big news in the mainstream media and to the traveling public. I cannot see the managers of a corporation like AMR exposing themselves to the liability associated with selling a totaled 767 in a manner that allows the aircraft to fly again and endanger the public.

2.Individuals are involved in an elaborate disinformation scheme.

So #2 then?

+Quote Post
SwingDangler
post Jan 21 2009, 10:23 AM
Post #80

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 711

60 minutes, after the fact of course, did an expose this past Sunday on the manipulation of the oil market. The conclusion was the scheme was essentially the Enron scam with oil instead of electricity. What was also interesting was the largest 'holder' of oil was an investment bank, Morgan Stanley if I remember correctly. They of course hoard the oil and artificially reduce supply to jack up the price. It was all blamed on the deregulation neo-con policies that allowed this type of manipulation to occur. I remember the msm parroting the rising demand for oil in China and India as the cause of the high prices. I had to chuckle because demand like that doesn't occur over night. 60 minutes put that excuse to rest surprisingly.

Its too bad the program investigated after the fact instead of during the fact...

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2014 - 07:44 PM