Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: American 77 Flight Recorder Position Data
Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > Flight Number > American 77
rob balsamo
I've been meaning to put this together for awhile now as there has been alot of disinfo out there regarding AA77 FDR positional data. I was finally able to finish it up today and upload it during the Super Bowl (Yeah Giants!).

So here it is....

American 77 Flight Recorder Position Data

Description:

Please view Pandora's Black Box - Chapter Two - Flight Of American 77 prior to watching this clip to get a better understanding of what is analyzed here.

Addressing common arguments of those who make excuses regarding altitude, vertical speed and position conflicts between American Airlines Flight 77 Data Recorder (Black Box) and the Govt story. The Flight Data Recorder information provided by The National Transportation Safety Board through the Freedom Of Information Act does not support the govt story. The NTSB/FBI refuse to comment. Visit http://pilotsfor911truth.org for more details.

For higher quality download, please download from google page here. Also be sure to rate it and leave comments. Thank you.

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?d...30947&hl=en (dead googlevid link)

new link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2kKAxIZNG8

Edit to Add:

Adding diagram for quick reference. Please see video presentation above for full detailed analysis.

Craig Ranke CIT
Niiiice!

I knew you'd come out with something to address this.

Thanks man!
thumbsup.gif
maturin42
Nice work, Rob. It was a good ball game, but I think you spent your time wisely and well.

cheers.gif
rob balsamo
Thanks guys,

I put most of it together this morning rather quickly as i didnt want to spend too much time on something so basic. But the disinfo types (and/or ignorant) keep touting their false "6 seconds missing" information i felt perhaps its time for it to backfire on them.. wink.gif

The rest of today was enjoying the game... (that Giants defense is incredible... reminds me of the good ol days with LT)... i checked the upload after the Giants took the trophy and it was ready to go....

My apologies for the poor editing and audio... as i said, i didnt really want to spend too much time on arguments that are constantly wrong.

Regards,
Rob
georgie101
Well put Rob.
Westgate
Thanks Rob - great job as always. Getting the details right really matters.

Here in the UK we stayed up until 0400 watching the game - what a Superbowl that was - the 25th time my Son and I have stayed up and watched a Superbowl.

So it's 2215, matchsticks out of eyes and off to bed.

Goodnight guys
Truthseekers
Fantastic job Rob.
GroundPounder
Another excellent analysis! Thanks Rob.
rob balsamo
Westgate,

Your package should be there by end of week. Let me know if it isnt...

All others ... thanks for your support. Please be sure to go to the google page and rate it. Leave a comment as well. We need to get this information to go viral. Pilots For 9/11 Truth core members are ready to defend it.

Call into radio shows, TV shows... base your points on the fact no one has covered the conflicts.. not to mention the actual release. Be sure to mention the NTSB/FBI refuse to comment.

Usually a release of Black Box Data of a high profile accident makes Mainstream news... regardless of content. You have to ask yourself... why hasnt Sept 11 FDR (AA77 and UA93) data not made Mainstream News while an animation done in solidworks based on speculation made CNN....?

I think many of you know where im going with this...

I need your help... you need to get us there... we will make you proud. I cant do it alone...
amazed!
Good job Mr. Balsamo, as usual. cheers.gif

This is one more piece of evidence of fraud on the government's part.

If one were sitting on a jury and had to consider all the available evidence, this analysis of yours gets added to all the OTHER evidence, and any jury member would have to convict: INSIDE JOB
rob balsamo
QUOTE (amazed! @ Feb 4 2008, 09:48 PM)
Good job Mr. Balsamo, as usual. cheers.gif

Mr Balsamo is my Dad...

Call me Rob. salute.gif
rob balsamo
Made front page on blogger...

http://www.911blogger.com/node/13724

Vote it up troops...
SwingDangler
Thanks Rob for the analysis. I would like to request the following:

1. A brief explanation in laymen's terms. I understand the content, but the average joe may not.

2. A prepared statement describing the data and inconsistencies that can be used to cut and paste to online editorials within newspaper websites. I think this would help to prevent miscommunication and errors when discussing the issues if we have a statement directly from the team's mouth.

Thanks and keep up the good work! cheers.gif
rob balsamo
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/pressrelease.html
SwingDangler
So do you think there was a possible FDR swap?

For example, the northside plane's FDR data used to represent the hijacked plane and then manipulated in house to give a southern approach and to remove the traces of a possible flyover or non-impact?

I'm trying think like a terrorists here. I can understand sowing confusion by possibly using two planes and removing all of the potential of catastrophic failure with a terrorist at the helm as well as unruly passengers.

Or do you think there was just one plane?
rob balsamo
We dont offer theory or speculate my friend. We show the facts and let the viewer make up their own mind...

Sorry if this doesnt help much...
Nunyabiz
Screw 911blogger they have turned into a bunch of Kindergarten Nazi's.

I totally agree with your hypothesis here, it follows the known data.
Personally I cant see how anyone could disagree after viewing your presentation.

I was actually banned from 911blogger (been posting there for over 2 years) for agreeing with you and then simply saying to Arabesque "You aren't very bright are ya"? when after repeated tries by you he simply was incapable of understanding or comprehending what you are saying.
georgie101
Welcome Nunyabiz cheers.gif
Nunyabiz
Hiya and Thanks Georgie salute.gif
rob balsamo
Edited OP to add diagram for quick reference.
AlphaEcho
In the wake of the alleged hijack, AA 77 obviously changes its track without hesitation right towards the Pentagon, hundreds of miles away from it. Subsequently, only minor heading/track changes can be observed.

Even if CAVOK conditions prevailed at the current position and all the way to the Pentagon, it was impossible for the then-flight crew to have straight visual contact with their target, let alone their initial heading made them facing the wrong direction. Furthermore, I doubt there was statisfactory reception of any VOR in vicinity of the pentagon. Given optimum conditions, FL 350 gives us about 220ish NM of VHF range.

I stand to be corrected, but it would seem that there was ABSOLUTELY NO WAY around using an appropriate FIX (an RNAV WPT, a VOR or NDB, raw coordinates), preferrably as an ´active waypoint´ in the Flight Management System.

My initial question is:

Do the available FDR data allow any conclusion as to active waypoint on the ´ACT RTE LEGS´ page of the FMS CDU at 12:55Z and later (when the aircraft leaves its flight planned route in a left turn)? What was the corresponding roll mode used in the autopilot / flight director system?
rob balsamo
QUOTE (AlphaEcho @ Nov 12 2008, 06:41 AM) *
Do the available FDR data allow any conclusion as to active waypoint on the ´ACT RTE LEGS´ page of the FMS CDU at 12:55Z and later (when the aircraft leaves its flight planned route in a left turn)? What was the corresponding roll mode used in the autopilot / flight director system?

Download NTSB FDR data
AlphaEcho
Thanks Rob, I downloaded that before. I just failed to decode the mess in that respect, guess why... Who would be capable of analysing these data with regards to the APFD modes in the given time frame?
rob balsamo
We been analyzing the NTSB data since 2006 and still going.... it takes awhile especially with limited resources.

Also check here to download the NTSB Study pdf's. The NTSB admits errors in the MCP and clock annotation in their animation reconstruction (they note EDT when time is shown in GMT), but does not claim any other errors exist in their data.
Graeme
From Pilots for 9/11Truth:

1) Pandora's blackbox:
Flight 77's Data Recorder.

Rob Balsamo of Pilots for 9/11 Truth about the Flight Data Recorder allegedly from Flight 77.
Flight 77: FDR. (right-click»save as:)
7.9Mb. mp3

And one from Veterans for 9/11-Truth.
(I once house shared with a Vietnam vet, ex-medical corps I think; so I kind of know these tough nuts.) laughing1.gif

2) With 'Pilots for Truth' about flight 77 raw data.
Rob Balsamo of Pilots for 9/11 Truth on the decoded raw data file in the FDR of Flight 77, the plane that allegedly hit the Pentagon on 9/11.
Flight 77: Raw data (right-click»save as:)
4.8Mb. mp3

I may be new to Pilots for Truth & I never thought I'd find myself here but I've been aware of Rob Balsamo's work since 2006/7. So there's a couple links for Flight 77 FDR (black-box) analysis made by this organisation, which I've been carrying on my website since then. handsdown.gif
wishIwasapilot
This is all I got when clicking on the 'here' hotlink.

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL /videoplay?docid=8467167311585730947 was not found on this server. That’s all we know.
paranoia
if you google "American 77 Flight Recorder Position Data", this will be the top result:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2kKAxIZNG8

thumbsup.gif
wishIwasapilot
QUOTE (paranoia @ Feb 17 2015, 09:46 AM) *
if you google "American 77 Flight Recorder Position Data", this will be the top result:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2kKAxIZNG8

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/z2kKAxIZNG8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thumbsup.gif

Thank you, kind Sir or Madam.
wishIwasapilot
I hate to keep harping on this, smile.gif but really, the FBI is a police agency. Only in totalitarian states do police agencies confiscate private property, eg. videos, and keep them. Evidence should be turned over to prosecutors who determine its disposition.

I read last night, in a Fetzer/that there were some 80 videos that would have recorded that morning. (1) And five frames are all that were released. Excuse me, but that simply screams banana republic.

(1) http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.ca/2012/06/off...ack-is.html?m=1
Truthissweet
QUOTE (wishIwasapilot @ Feb 17 2015, 09:38 PM) *
I hate to keep harping on this, smile.gif but really, the FBI is a police agency. Only in totalitarian states do police agencies confiscate private property, eg. videos, and keep them. Evidence should be turned over to prosecutors who determine its disposition.

I read last night, in a Fetzer/that there were some 80 videos that would have recorded that morning. (1) And five frames are all that were released. Excuse me, but that simply screams banana republic.

(1) http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.ca/2012/06/off...ack-is.html?m=1

I think Homeland Security has a Banana Republic clause. What prosecutor is actually going to request evidence? They are a controlled lot. So are the federal judges. Take a look at how many judges Bush replaced.

The FBI took over at Shanksville even though Wally (see my designed avatar) had jurisdiction. I have first hand experience in that case dealing with the cover-up. The CIA probably decides who runs the Banana Republics.

If totalitarian states run the media, then you are living in that type of state.
will52
Watched HBO's Citizenfour last night, was very good.
Wife was asking good questions.....
Truthissweet
QUOTE (will52 @ Feb 26 2015, 12:14 PM) *

Citizenfour's Laura Poitras Q&A at NY Film Festival 28'22"
amazed!
QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Feb 26 2015, 09:35 AM) *
I think Homeland Security has a Banana Republic clause. What prosecutor is actually going to request evidence? They are a controlled lot. So are the federal judges. Take a look at how many judges Bush replaced.

The FBI took over at Shanksville even though Wally (see my designed avatar) had jurisdiction. I have first hand experience in that case dealing with the cover-up. The CIA probably decides who runs the Banana Republics.

If totalitarian states run the media, then you are living in that type of state.

That must be a fascinating story there in Shanksville. Bollyn interviewed Wally and some friends and said it was a cordial interview.

Years ago I heard an interview with Wally over the phone, don't know who the interviewer was, but that was interesting too.
Truthissweet
QUOTE (amazed! @ Feb 28 2015, 03:22 PM) *
That must be a fascinating story there in Shanksville. Bollyn interviewed Wally and some friends and said it was a cordial interview.

Years ago I heard an interview with Wally over the phone, don't know who the interviewer was, but that was interesting too.

Bollyn article. Also, at end of article is links to two other articles.
http://www.bollyn.com/the-shanksville-deception-of-9-11-2
Truthissweet
QUOTE (will52 @ Feb 26 2015, 12:14 PM) *

Article on Citizen Four
http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/03/02/cit...-american-myth/

(I am just presenting info and article does not represent my opinion at this time)

Citizen Four is, after all, a propaganda film espousing the virtues of the faux gauche and its self-induced delusion, and self-perpetuating illusion, that the capitalist system is capable of correcting itself. It also proves there is big money to be made by tweaking fascism and the empire, which is why Hollywood embraced the film as its own.

Citizen Four does everything in its power to prevent us from insisting that GG Industries Inc. turn on loveable Ed Snowden and release his treasure trove of documents, the way Bradley Manning and Julian Assange did with the Collateral Murder video, with all the consequences that entails.

Now there’s a fairy tale you could believe in, right? GG brings down the CIA!

I don’t think so.
NP1Mike
QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Mar 9 2015, 08:29 AM) *

Though I agree with his basic tenets, Mr. Valentine comes across as being slightly 'over-the-top' (to be kind).

"Citizen Four asks us to overlook the fact that GG Industries Inc. is very likely sitting on the biggest cache of CIA documents ever to fall into the hands of private citizens. It asks us to overlook this possibility, because Snowden has sacrificed himself for us"

"Citizen Four does everything in its power to prevent us from insisting that GG Industries Inc. turn on loveable Ed Snowden and release his treasure trove of documents, the way Bradley Manning and Julian Assange did with the Collateral Murder video, with all the consequences that entails."

Mr. Valentine seems to be unaware that GG Industries Inc. has already released more than half the documents and has promised the remaining ones to be released in short order.

"We’re left to wonder, will The Intercept ever report about events in Ukraine?"

Mr. Valentine hasn't done his homework. The latest Intercept article on events in Ukraine was published Feb 27, 2015.
Miragememories
I apologize if this is not the right thread to ask this.

Currently, I am researching the feasibility of the belief that Boeing's Uninterruptible Auto Pilot was utilized on 9/11 with all 4 flights.

It has been argued by others that any such use would have shown up in the known flight data record and that there is nothing to support such a contention.

Is that true?

Am I barking up the wrong tree?

Thanks for any useful feedback!
amazed!
QUOTE (Miragememories @ Apr 10 2016, 07:15 PM) *
I apologize if this is not the right thread to ask this.

Currently, I am researching the feasibility of the belief that Boeing's Uninterruptible Auto Pilot was utilized on 9/11 with all 4 flights.

It has been argued by others that any such use would have shown up in the known flight data record and that there is nothing to support such a contention.

Is that true?

Am I barking up the wrong tree?

Thanks for any useful feedback!

If the analysis by Cimino of the AA77 FDR information is correct, it was all contrived and bogus because it was not even assigned to an airframe.

If it is bogus, Boeing's UAP signature might not be present.
rob balsamo
QUOTE (amazed! @ Apr 12 2016, 09:17 AM) *
If the analysis by Cimino of the AA77 FDR information is correct, it was all contrived and bogus because it was not even assigned to an airframe.

.... and when 'we' say bogus, we mean that there is no evidence the flight data provided by the NTSB came from AA77, tail number N644AA , as the Fleet ID and Aircraft ID fields are missing. More here....

According to public knowledge, BUAP is not installed on any aircraft. Therefore, if it were used on any aircraft, certainly it would be classified (yet highly illegal). Being that it would be classified, one would not expect to see any data parameter listed as "Uninterruptible Autopilot". All one would see is the autopilot parameter, which is listed in the data we have, and shows it as being in use during flight.
Miragememories
QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Apr 11 2016, 02:13 PM) *
.... and when 'we' say bogus, we mean that there is no evidence the flight data provided by the NTSB came from AA77, tail number N644AA , as the Fleet ID and Aircraft ID fields are missing. More here....

According to public knowledge, BUAP is not installed on any aircraft. Therefore, if it were used on any aircraft, certainly it would be classified (yet highly illegal). Being that it would be classified, one would not expect to see any data parameter listed as "Uninterruptible Autopilot". All one would see is the autopilot parameter, which is listed in the data we have, and shows it as being in use during flight.

A friend of mine, under the alias Criteria, is posting in the the govt loyalist site/ISF forum about this subject. Since he is not a member here, I am acting as a go between.

http://www.newwccesspool.com/forum...65#post11234965

If you peruse the posts in the above page link, you'll see a total disagreement with your recent response which he paraphrased.

http://www.newwccesspool.com/forum...p;postcount=211

If it wasn't for the fact that that forum frequently shows up in 9/11 Google searches, I would just advise him to quit wasting his time with those bottom feeders.

Should I tell him further posting is a total waste of his time, or is there a case worth arguing?

Thanks for the feedback.
rob balsamo
QUOTE (Miragememories @ Apr 18 2016, 04:58 PM) *
Should I tell him further posting is a total waste of his time, or is there a case worth arguing?

Thanks for the feedback.

Don't waste your time. Read some of the threads in our debate section to get an idea of the type of people with which you're attempting to argue. One of their so-called "experts" can't even tell the difference between an A320 and a 757.

There is only a handful left over there who have been arguing 9/11 in their little corner of the web for over a decade, but at the same time, contend there is nothing to argue. Complete waste of space.
Miragememories
QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Apr 17 2016, 07:13 AM) *
Don't waste your time. Read some of the threads in our debate section to get an idea of the type of people with which you're attempting to argue. One of their so-called "experts" can't even tell the difference between an A320 and a 757.

There is only a handful left over there who have been arguing 9/11 in their little corner of the web for over a decade, but at the same time, contend there is nothing to argue. Complete waste of space.

I hear you Rob.

Beachnut seems to have a real hate on for you.

I'm only interested in the truth, like "like could a 2001 classified version of BUAP have been used without it appearing in the FDR record?"

Because in the the govt loyalist site/ISF forum 9/11 discussion is nothing more than a gaming exercise, and because even the grossest lying is ignored, it is extremely difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff.
rob balsamo
QUOTE (Miragememories @ Apr 20 2016, 07:12 AM) *
I hear you Rob.

Beachnut seems to have a real hate on for you.

I don't know why.... I love the guy.... like a Grandpa. :-)

In all seriousness, he has an unhealthy obsession with me, our organization, and this forum - going on for nearly a decade. I'm sure he is well aware of your posts made here and is probably foaming out the mouth through multiple convoluted and incoherent rants, never sourcing any of his claims. He has been doing the same thing since our organization was created in 2006..... and what does Einstein say about the definition of insanity?

With that said, I wish the guy the best.. rumour has it that he has had some serious health issues and is perhaps the reason his posts are mostly incoherent and repetitive.

I'm only interested in the truth, like "like could a 2001 classified version of BUAP have been used without it appearing in the FDR record?"

Flight Data Recorders only record what they are programmed to record.

For example, American Airlines have a Flight Deck Door parameter. However, United does not.

Yet, they both have Flight Deck Doors.

Because in the the govt loyalist site/ISF forum 9/11 discussion is nothing more than a gaming exercise, and because even the grossest lying is ignored, it is extremely difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Yes, I am sure nothing has changed. Many of their own 'govt loyalist' members have left that forum due to all the noise and very little substance. It has been a romper room for over a decade, and only a handful remain obsessed with people they think are nuts.

"Who is more foolish, the [alleged] fool, or the fool who follows him. [for nearly a decade]" - Obi-Wan Kenobi (revised)

pilotfly.gif
amazed!
QUOTE (Miragememories @ Apr 18 2016, 04:58 PM) *
A friend of mine, under the alias Criteria, is posting in the the govt loyalist site/ISF forum about this subject. Since he is not a member here, I am acting as a go between.

http://www.newwccesspool.com/forum...65#post11234965

If you peruse the posts in the above page link, you'll see a total disagreement with your recent response which he paraphrased.

http://www.newwccesspool.com/forum...p;postcount=211

If it wasn't for the fact that that forum frequently shows up in 9/11 Google searches, I would just advise him to quit wasting his time with those bottom feeders.

Thanks for the feedback.

It is impossible to have a proper argument with any person in denial of certain facts. Don't waste your time unless you're totally bored. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.