Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why Ron Paul Scares The Gop
Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > General > Politics, War & Foreign Policy > Political Candidates
Cary
Well, holy sh*t. A MSM piece on the positives of Ron Paul. Thanks Ms. Jo.
Carl Bank
Thats my Paul -
On Tuesday, both Paul and Tom Cruise were guests on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. The actor went to Paul's dressing room to thank him for his work on a bill fighting the forced mental screening of grade-school kids. "Go. Go. Go. Go hard," Cruise said. Paul turned to an aide and asked, "What movies has he been in?"

didn't even know that Leno is an actor: Carl
albertchampion
ron paul doesn't scare anyone.

he is a dead-ender. a bunko artist. who was probably indulging in his bit of theater to attract campaign contributions.

i recommend that you follow all that money.

i got ron paul's license plate number when he announced that he accepted the bushit explanations for the events of 11/09/01....when he repudiated all those who questioned the "official" story.

so, ron paul revealed himself to be just another pol. another stooge. he looked at his congressional district, way beyond redneck, and saw that he could not preserve his incumbency if he was to discuss honestly the "fictions" of that day as promoted by the bushit regime.

so, there you have it....no one with any ties to the libertarian party, the republican party care to discuss the truth. in reality, both parties are both comprised of fascist bastids.

what is worse, even when ron paul recognizes he ain't going to "the show", he still refrains from discussing the truth concerning the events of 11/09/01.

why would that be? maybe he believes the bushit story.

chew on that one for a moment.
bill
I think there was thread started by someone on the murder of Paul Wellstone here recently.

People that buck the Fed and other sacred cows get killed in this country

I think Ron Paul is a brave and honorable man

bert, you sit there and type away at your little keyboard your fantasy obscure 50 year old conspiracies about some Pentagon porkbarrel project and spew your hate for anyone daring to call themselves a republican even if they are talking the talk and walking the walk of a true conservative (as in saving money and reducing taxes and getting the intrusive hand of big government the hell out of our private lives)

Just what have you done to stand up for decent principles 'bert

You seem like so many old impotent farts that have spent their lives chasing the all mighty dollar so they can fly around in their Barron and impress everyone, while ignoring the corruption and the takeover of the US by the military industrial complex

Fess up, bert you listened to Eisenhower's farewell speech on your color TV, didn't you.

And what did you do about it ?

The inattention and hedonism of you self absorbed old farts is why we are in this mess now.

At least Ron Paul has spent the major part of his life trying to change the system

You are/were part of the corrupt system.

What a hypocrit you are.
albertchampion
you haven't been paying attention.

i could recommend a tutor, for you.

you need one.
albertchampion
and i am going to go further bill.

ron paul has adopted the dramaturgy of the bushit regime.

either ron paul has endorsed the conclusions of the 911 commission because he thinks it thoroughly investigated the events of that day and came to the accurate conclusions. or ron paul knows that story is a lie, but recognizes that his congressional constituency is full of fascist bastids, bushits, and so kowtows to king george. so as to preserve his congressional incumbency.

whichever way one analyses ron paul in this matter, he has flung a finger at the aviators/researchers on this board. and on other boards. one can only speculate on his reasons for tossing us off. but i got his message. ron paul is not going to dispute the bushit fictions concerning the events of 11/09/01.

in my view, ron paul is more cynical, more deceitful than you want to recognize. he could have embraced the research of david ray griffin, eric hufschmid. introduced their research to the electorate. on a national level, this would have been welcomed[after all, 60%-70% of the electorate no longer believe in the "official" story]. but ron paul was less a presidential candidate than a congressional candidate vacuuming up as much money as possible. he understood his congressional district: it is fiercely bushit reptillian - it believes the bushit lies concerning the events of 11/09/01.

ron paul wasn't about to upset his congressional sinecure by telling his constituents that george walker bush, the reptillian party, were/are/will be forever prevaricators and thieves.

you need help, bill. you need to escape your ignorance. i am sure that there are participants on this board who would be willing to help you. sort of a 12 step process.
albertchampion
ILLUSIONS.....

that is what i think influences the electorate.

for example, there is a notion that libertarians are/will be the salvation of this republic that has long declined into empire[if you can read, i recommend raymond aron's study - PEACE & WAR].

there is a notion afoot that libertarians[reptillians] are the most moral individuals in this country.

liberals are slimeballs. conservatives[fasicsts] are holy.

and by and large, this fiction has been adopted.

let us now consider the most interesting libertarian slimeball.

there was this little college in michigan. hillsdale. george c roche, a perfervid libertarian, fascist bastid was its president.

for years, the fascist right applauded this little bastion of collegiate fascism. and george c roche.

well, george c roche sort of controlled hillsdale college as tiberius controlled the roman empire.

and it was not a secret. but the fascist media overlooked his roving penis. after all, he was a bulwark of conservative/libertarian values.

eventually, the lies unwound. the daughter-in-law whom he had been f*cking for years died by a gunshot wound. with no real inquest, the death was adjudicated a suicide. some continue to think that george c roche, the academic hero for the amerikan fascist right, murdered her. and that a real investigation into the homicide/suicide was prevented because of what would be revealed.

suffice it to say, there was not a lot of ink/air devoted to this scandal.

can you imagine if such a scandal had involved an anti-fascist, an anti-reptillian?

clearly we are living in the rejuvenation of nazi times.

and ron paul is just another fascist bastid. sad to say.
André
Albert, I posted this story a while ago, it might interest you...

the Not-So-Spontaneous Birth of the Libertarian "Movement"
grizz
My friends, let's try to avoid the borderline ad hominems. We are allies here.

Personally, I do not believe that any answers are available in politics. After all, Washington makes no decisions. It just rubber stamps them. To each his own, but in my opinion the election only warrants a small amount of attention.

My position on Paul has been made clear. The fact that he perpetuates the mythology rather than breaking it means there is no hope in him. Truth is what we need from the bully pulpit, and we ain't gonna get it.

We must speak truth to power, because power only lies. More importantly, we must speak truth to each other.

As the puppeteers continue the illusion, those of us at the other end of the strings are talking to each other. The masters cannot stop that. Everybody knows that the Republicans are going to try to steal the election again. After all, they stole two in a row and Americans are not that stupid. And everybody knows in their hearts, regardless of denial, that 9/11 was an inside job.

If Cynthia McKinney is the Green Party candidate I will be behind her 100%. Only someone that tells the truth is worthy of my attention and support. The only way that our government can regain any viability would be to solve the crime of 9/11 and punish the perpetrators. Until then, the people will never trust it.

The '9/11 conspiracy theories' are not unknown to the masses. It is not a fringe internet movement. Pretty much everybody who wakes up tries to pass the information along to their families, friends and coworkers. Nobody has not heard of it, and Americans can be very quiet about what they believe. We just don't know what people are thinking. And the oligarchy does not know what we are thinking either.

Running on a platform of Truth is a good idea in these times of mass deception. The Matrix is not the individuals trapped in it. Each of us is a sentient seperate creature. All of us who are illuminated must stand together for what is right.

Second best is not good enough.
bill
Your senility is coming out again bert

Hillsdale college ?

A tiny little college in Michigan, (I have been there BTW) ?

WTF does this have to do with anything

You seem to infer that Ron Paul was using the money donated for the presidential election for his run for congress

That is illegal and Ron Paul knows that

Ron Paul is on record calling the '911 Commision' investigation a coverup

He is on record saying we need a new investigation

What more do you want ?

BTW calling someone "Fascist Libertarian" is just silly

it is like calling someone a "Ku Klux Klan Negro" just silly

I am afraid it is you that is blinded

You never seem to disrepect anything Democrat, and frankly they deserve a lot of direspect

They are as evil as the Republicans

If you cannot see this then you are either blind, stupid or both

I ask again just what have YOU done over the last 40 years to promote fiscal conservatism and work against the military industrial complex ?

Ron Paul has a consistent voting record and has awoken up millions to the corruption in the US

What have you done ?

I must say you seem to have a great deal of time to read about the peccadilos of some nobody in Hillsdale College --- so what have you done ?

That's what I thought..............
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.