Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eyewitness Dale Browning
Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > Location > Shanksville, PA
Domenick DiMaggio CIT
A quick google search of 'Dale Browning Flight 93' turns you up 10,700 hits.

But all you're going to find in the printed media is one simple little sentence :

"Everybody's seen this thing in the sky, but no one can tell us what it is."

For the longest time I didn't know what to make of this quote attributed to one obscure witness until I met Susan McElwain and learned of the presence of a small UAV in Stoystown flying North towards the crash site that morning.

Now suddenly Mr. Browning's words took a whole new meaning onto me. For a period of about 3 months after filming Mrs. McElwain I repeatedly attempted to contact Mr. Browning for clarification.

The Browning's seem to screen their calls as the answering machine all kicks on after the 1st ring regardless of what day and time of day you attempt to contact them. I left in all a total of about 8 messages on Mr. Browning's machine just giving him my name and phone number and a quick explanation of what project I have chosen to undertake here in Shanksville.

Dale never returned any of my calls.

Upon clarification from an eyewitness that doesn't wish to be identified that corroborated the accounts of Mrs. McElwain, I had the closest thing I could find of an image of the plane this witness and Mrs. McElwain saw that morning.

I made the decision to take the 2 above images and a DVD of Mrs. McElwain and send them to Dale in hopes he would feel more comfortable talking about what he saw that morning.

I waited about 10 days or so and I attempted to contact Mr. Browning for the first time in nearly 12 months. On the first ring the answering machine kicked on to my disappointment. I once again started to leave the same message I had left many times before when to my surprise Mr. Browning picked up the phone.

Needless to say, I was very hopeful that he had a change of heart and decided to talk about what he say. Unfortunately this is 2008 and not 2001.

I can now give you the direct quote of Dale Browning in this regard :

I didn't see anything.

I inquired then about how the quote originated and how the media had identified him as the source of it to which his response was :

I didn't talk to the media.

Then I explained to him what I was doing and why I had contacted him and thanked him for his time when in closing he said :

People say they saw something up there at the cross roads [Bridge St. / Buckstown Rd.] that morning but I didn't see anything.

And that was that. Perhaps Mr. Browning didn't see anything and was only telling the press about what others had witnessed or perhaps Mr. Browning is afraid to speak publicly like the 2nd UAV witness I have located. I could hear the nervousness in his voice while I spoke with him and I could also tell Dale was an older gentleman getting up there in years. But I left my contact info with him and encouraged him to share the DVD and pics that I sent with those who may have said they saw it that morning and ended the conversation there.

And at this time that closes the book on Dale Browning as far as my research goes.
SPreston

Wingspan 7.2 feet

amazed!
Great story Domenick! Thanks so much for all your effort on behalf of the truth.

I'm glad you gave them the DVD.
Domenick DiMaggio CIT
susan telling her story has definitely opened up some doors for me thats for sure!
georgie101
Interesting. Another witness changes their story. Poor guy could be completely petrified and has decided to say nothing.
woody
Great work, Dom, and thanks for your efforts. Susan McElwain is certainly a top witness for Shanksville in terms of accuracy and credibility.

There's one thing I don't understand:

QUOTE (Domenick DiMaggio CIT @ Jun 22 2008, 01:14 AM) *
and learned of the presence of a small UAV in Stoystown flying North towards the crash site that morning.

Stoystown is northwest of the crash site, isn't it? How did the UAV fly north then?
Domenick DiMaggio CIT
QUOTE (woody @ Jun 22 2008, 06:21 PM) *
Great work, Dom, and thanks for your efforts. Susan McElwain is certainly a top witness for Shanksville in terms of accuracy and credibility.

and learned of the presence of a small UAV in Stoystown flying North towards the crash site that morning.

Stoystown is northwest of the crash site, isn't it? How did the UAV fly north then?

thank you woody!!

i suggest going to google earth and tying in 'bridge st., stoystown, pa" and it will take you to nearly the exact location of susan [i know, i just did it...lol] and to the north you will see where bridge st. meets buckstown rd and from there will you will easily find the crash site. i'm not familiar enough to know where the exact properties end in the area but i do know that bridge st. / buckstown rd. in stoystown is about a mile southwest of the crash site.

hope that helps.

cheers.gif
SPreston
QUOTE (Domenick DiMaggio CIT)
thank you woody!!

i suggest going to google earth and tying in 'bridge st., stoystown, pa" and it will take you to nearly the exact location of susan [i know, i just did it...lol] and to the north you will see where bridge st. meets buckstown rd and from there will you will easily find the crash site. i'm not familiar enough to know where the exact properties end in the area but i do know that bridge st. / buckstown rd. in stoystown is about a mile southwest of the crash site.

hope that helps.

(click map)
Domenick DiMaggio CIT
QUOTE (SPreston @ Jun 24 2008, 11:19 AM) *
thank you woody!!

hope that helps.

(click map)

excellent SPreston. thanks!

the exact spot we were standing was at the intersection where bridge st ends at buckstown where it says cheerful valley lane. that is the exact spot we pulled over at where the stop sign is and filmed the interview right there. you can even see how thick the trees get right on the other side of buckstown there.

cheers.gif
woody
QUOTE (Domenick DiMaggio CIT @ Jun 26 2008, 05:23 AM) *
QUOTE (woody @ Jun 22 2008, 06:21 PM) *

thank you woody!!

hope that helps.

cheers.gif

Thanks, Dom, I see...so the place where Susan saw the UAV belongs to Stoystown, but is not the actual village of Stoystown (i.e Stoystown Center). Do I get it right now?
SPreston
excellent SPreston. thanks!

the exact spot we were standing was at the intersection where bridge st ends at buckstown where it says cheerful valley lane. that is the exact spot we pulled over at where the stop sign is and filmed the interview right there. you can even see how thick the trees get right on the other side of buckstown there.

Corrected map Domenick, showing where UAV flew over van.

(click map)

Susan McElwain and possible Orbiter UAV which flew over her van and has been in-service for 10+ years
Domenick DiMaggio CIT
QUOTE (woody @ Jun 25 2008, 05:47 PM) *
Thanks, Dom, I see...so the place where Susan saw the UAV belongs to Stoystown, but is not the actual village of Stoystown (i.e Stoystown Center). Do I get it right now?

Yes, you are correct.
Domenick DiMaggio CIT
QUOTE (SPreston @ Jun 26 2008, 02:27 AM) *
Corrected map Domenick, showing where UAV flew over van.

(click map)

thanks! SPreston, that map displays the definitive location of Mrs. McElwain and the UAV.

cheers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.