http://www.post-gazette.com/headlines/2001...scenenat4p3.asp

This article just reveals some interesting sections, you know just for interest sake : B)

The United Airlines Boeing 757 came in low, its engines screaming.

A handful of people working near or driving through a rural area of Somerset County watched as the plane flipped over and disappeared with a smoky boom at 10:06 a.m. yesterday, between the tiny communities of Lambertsville and Shanksville.

Thats interesting, 90 degree impact hole?

"It dropped out of the clouds," too low for a commercial flight, Butler said. The plane rose slightly, trying to gain altitude, then "it just went flip to the right and then straight down."

What clouds? I thought it was clear everywhere on the east coast on 9/11/01

The plane came down on farmland reclaimed from a coal-mining operation. Barron and Phillips drove to the crash scene and found a smoky hole in the ground. A few firefighters had already begun pouring water onto the debris.

"It didn't look like a plane crash because there was nothing that looked like a plane," Barron said.

"There was one part of a seat burning up there," Phillips said. "That was something you could recognize."

"I never seen anything like it," Barron said. "Just like a big pile of charcoal."

Just another person who didn't see a plane, not to mention, what's up with hime saying the land was "reclaimed from a coal-mining operation"...and then saying that
"I never seen anything like it," Barron said. "Just like a big pile of charcoal."

Lee Purbaugh, 32, working just his second day at Rollock Inc., a scrap yard next to the reclaimed strip-mine land, looked up from operating a burning torch to see the jetliner just 40 feet above him.................."My instinct was to run toward it, to try to help" said Nina Lensbouer, Tim's Lensbouer's wife and a former volunteer firefighter. "But I got there and there was nothing, nothing there but charcoal. Instantly, it was charcoal."

First off 40ft above your head...a 757 is much longer than that, it wouldn't of been possible to nose dive that aircraft into the ground, and once again the whole ...???charcoal??? thing...

The apparent point of impact was a dark gash, not more than 30 feet wide, at the base of a gentle slope just before a line of trees.

Not even going to bother....