Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lloyde England & His Taxi Cab- The Eye Of The Storm
Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > Location > Pentagon
Pages: 1, 2
Craig Ranke CIT
Get ready for an intense and surreal journey with Lloyde the cab driver while he is confronted by CIT with the north side evidence.

Watch and listen to his reaction with input from his FBI employee wife who he married after 9/11 but was seeing at the time.

See exclusive footage and images of the actual cab as it is today preserved on his 30 acres of property in the woods of Virginia.

Be prepared for an extremely engaging yet disturbing experience.

Home page
high quality megavideo version
lower quality google video version

Aldo Marquis CIT
Bump.
lunk
Very good!

I liked the method of going from video to still picture.
This shows up well in google video and punctuates the evidence.
I wish you had asked for a better description of the pole that Lloyd said he pulled out of his cab,
and how did he do it, did he stand on the hood or what.

I would say that he was "playing stupid" when he was shown the pictures of his location and was looking for any reason to "get out of the kitchen".
...he does appear to enjoy being driven around.

imo, lunk
Leslie Landry
Great Job...like always!

While watching this, the thought came to my mind that maybe to avoid the argument with Lloyd, would have maybe been to ask him to clarify again where on the map he was or bring you to his exact location on the highway before showing him the evidence that the plane could not have been what hit the light poles. i think if you would have done this first..then he would have been in agreement that he was at the location to where the photos/videos showed...inevidably giving him no leverage to change his story.

Either way..i do have to applaud Lloyd for being so patient, i know i would have kicked you out of my house after the first couple times you called me a liar LOL. But this man, no matter what...he stayed calm and polite regardless of what was thrown at him. Thats one hell of a Trooper.

His wife on the other hand...she is ITCHING to talk! shes having a very hard time keeping this tight inside of her...hence the little clues in her words...the little slips of the tongue...trying to be indirectly obvious that she knows something.

Edit:
going back to watch the first interview again..it just REALLY shocks me to see that minimal damage to even the glass of the windshield, with that pole being THAT bent!
Also, In the first interview, Lloyd cant even remember which way he was going..but yet in the second interview...he is CERTAIN of his location. doh1.gif
SPreston
QUOTE (Turbofan)
Imagine that, several video and still photos positioning the pole, cab and Lloyd on the bridge, but
really not on the bridge.

Great video guys.

It seems to me that maybe somebody told Lloyd to move his position north up the road to where the CIT eyewitnesses all place it.

Consider that the official flight path is dead. What do they have left? Confusion. Exactly what a good military psyops campaign is supposed to produce. And National Security will protect them anyway.

So it doesn't matter what the photos show and where the official flight path was supposed to be and where the light poles are laying, just have Lloyd stick with his new location and have the pseudoskeptics castigate Craig and Aldo for making him look silly. Blame Craig and Aldo for accusing a nice old man of being part of a plot against us by our own government.

Then you have the FAA contradict all the other Federal agencies by releasing a flight path Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo, but it still hits the Pentagon, but up too high and in a big bank with the starboard wing near the ground. More confusion. It cannot possibly hit the 1st floor or the light poles or create the original damage path through the pentagon; but that's OK. Many people will just throw up their hands and accuse the Truthers of creating all the confusion.

Of course all of this actually helps the 9-11 Truthers working on the Pentagon scenario, and it will help convince 'critical thinker' type individuals. So the perps give up a little there. But how many Americans are 'critical thinkers'? From what I've seen, not very many. Most people cannot get past the soap operas and sporting events. Get into a discussion about Waco or Oklahoma City or Flight 800, and their eyes glaze over. So confusion gets the upper hand and even though the official story just got more idiotic, the average person will just throw up their hands and turn away. Its too much for them to handle.

They simply cannot comprehend that their government would try to feed them a BS story this ridiculous, so they will not deal with it. We got the same type of nonsense with accusing Iraq of having WMDs and participating in 9-11. Then an admission publicly that there were no WMDs and Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11. Then turn around and say we could not trust Iraq with WMDs and we could not let them get away with 9-11. They did that day after day. So most people just threw up their hands and let them get away with it. Too much for them to handle. Where's my beer. Give me that TV clicker.

Confusion. Contradictions. Cognitive dissonance. Doublethink. Works every time.

Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two contradictory ideas simultaneously.
Doublethink is the act of holding two contradictory beliefs simultaneously and fervently believing both.
Craig Ranke CIT
QUOTE (Leslie Landry @ Oct 30 2008, 03:14 AM) *
While watching this, the thought came to my mind that maybe to avoid the argument with Lloyd, would have maybe been to ask him to clarify again where on the map he was or bring you to his exact location on the highway before showing him the evidence that the plane could not have been what hit the light poles.

Aldo said the same thing when thinking back after first seeing the footage but this is actually exactly what I did.

Lloyde never gave me the chance to discuss the north side evidence.

Right before I started getting into it, as soon as I pointed out his location on the image by the bridge, he instantly contested it.

From then on the argument hand been flipped to be about his location rather than about where the plane really flew.

But we also must remember that when I got to the door he was already AWARE of the fact that we questioned his account due to lack of damage on the hood and we already know for a fact that Russell Pickering (and likely others) had contacted him about "The First Known Accomplice?".

Lloyde made it clear right away that he knew what we had been saying so it would be extremely naive to suggest for a second that he wasn't aware of the north side evidence long before I knocked on his door.
Leslie Landry
QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Oct 30 2008, 01:46 AM) *
Aldo said the same thing when thinking back after first seeing the footage but this is actually exactly what I did.

Lloyde never gave me the chance to discuss the north side evidence.

Right before I started getting into it, as soon as I pointed out his location on the image by the bridge, he instantly contested it.

From then on the argument hand been flipped to be about his location rather than about where the plane really flew.

But we also must remember that when I got to the door he was already AWARE of the fact that we questioned his account due to lack of damage on the hood and we already know for a fact that Russell Pickering (and likely others) had contacted him about "The First Known Accomplice?".

Lloyde made it clear right away that he knew what we had been saying so it would be extremely naive to suggest for a second that he wasn't aware of the north side evidence long before I knocked on his door.

Good point and that's true, i didn't think of that.

I went and watched the first interview again. In the beginning he states that he wasn't really even sure which way he was going nor where his exact location was. but at the end of the video when you tell him where he was, he says that he was not on the bridge.

Something i noticed in both interviews, was when he mentions that after his car got hit from the pole, he gets out, flags some speechless person down to help, he start working on getting this pole out, then he hears a "BOOM".

Now, we know for a fact, there was a second explosion. Lloyd mentions several times that it was so quiet...but what i am curious about is if he smelt, seen or felt smoke or fire..anything? People by the gas station said the heat was so intense that they felt it from way over there. Lloyd is a lot closer, tho he makes no mention of the heat, smell (which he would have noticed before the second "BOOM") Did he even look towards the pentagon before ever hearing a "BOOM". to notice if something happened there or not?

I'm just pretty curious about these things. Maybe you can Clarify if these things where mentioned or not.
Aldo Marquis CIT
QUOTE (lunk @ Oct 30 2008, 01:01 AM) *
I wish you had asked for a better description of the pole that Lloyd said he pulled out of his cab,
and how did he do it, did he stand on the hood or what.

You should watch our first presentation with him.

http://thepentacon.com/LloydEngland_Accomp...KnownAccomplice
lunk
Thanks, that was well done.
Ok, if the event was staged,
how was the hole in the windshield
and interior damage, done to the cab?

I suspect that that light pole was used to do
the damage, but then why was it taken out of the cab?
Maybe, it didn't look possible, so it was removed and
more story added to Lloyds' script.

Lloyd said that the cab wouldn't start.
It obviously hasn't been repaired, I wonder...
If this is true, then the car was staged where it stood.
(and not pre sabotaged and driven to the location,
unless it was towed there, but towing that cab with
a smashed windshield might get noticed.)

Could humans have thrust that light pole through the windshield
breaking the front passengers seat and tearing the back seat?
Hmm, possible, but it would be better to use some sort of machine,
Possibly one of those machines for putting poles up.

I wonder if there are anythings that could be used for that,
in the pentagon pictures, taken at the time...
Carl Bank
QUOTE (lunk @ Oct 30 2008, 11:48 PM) *
Thanks, that was well done.
Ok, if the event was staged,
how was the hole in the windshield
and interior damage, done to the cab?

I suspect that that light pole was used to do
the damage, but then why was it taken out of the cab?
Maybe, it didn't look possible, so it was removed and
more story added to Lloyds' script.

Lloyd said that the cab wouldn't start.
It obviously hasn't been repaired, I wonder...
If this is true, then the car was staged where it stood.
(and not pre sabotaged and driven to the location,
unless it was towed there, but towing that cab with
a smashed windshield might get noticed.)

Could humans have thrust that light pole through the windshield
breaking the front passengers seat and tearing the back seat?
Hmm, possible, but it would be better to use some sort of machine,
Possibly one of those machines for putting poles up.

I wonder if there are anythings that could be used for that,
in the pentagon pictures, taken at the time...

Lloyd seem to be honest in his obvious false statements. That is kind of difficult -
Eiter he is telling the truth about some light-polish-thing sticking out of his car
anf he pulled it out with some silent stranger without leaving even a scratch on even the
scooped-up edge of the hood next to the damaged dash board. Everyone who tries to wrap
ones brain around that will fail with that. No way to stick out something that long of the car,
but not even scartching the edge of the hood. No need to be dMole to see the physically
inpossibility. Either lloyd is intentionally lying or honest and confused.

btw: Very good and compelling idea of that still photo of that edge!

The key to this puzzle is, IMO, his wife. For me, she looks as the one with the deeper insight
to all the thins going on this day and she is most possibly influencing Lloyd with the things he has to say since then. Anyway: Extremely well done documentary, Craig and Aldo!

thumbsup.gif salute.gif handsdown.gif : Carl
Omega892R09
QUOTE (Turbofan @ Oct 27 2008, 10:54 PM) *
Somethinh else tells me a 200 lb pole flopping around in a car that is skidding and sliding side ways would rotate and
slice the roof off.

Further, one would expect the pole to be rotating end over end at the time and if it had managed to spear the windscreen like they say it would be moving like a spinning prop and sliced its way out through the roof like a tin opener.

If the pole that size was sticking out of the windscreen it would have required a jump up onto the hood to get a hold on it.

Whatever way we look at it Lloyde's story sucks.

PS. White smoke from a damaged engine? I don't think so.
dMz
Lloyde's cab appears to me to be a 1999-ish Lincoln Town Car TF. If so, we've got just under 18 feet long, and 4015 lb. curb weight.

http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks.com...-town-car-6.htm
----
1998-2002 Lincoln Town Car Specs & Safety
Vehicle Dimensions
Specification 4-door sedan

Wheelbase, in. 117.7

Overall Length, in. 215.3

Overall Width, in. 78.2

Overall Height, in. 58.0

Curb Weight, lbs. 4015

Cargo Volume, cu. ft. 20.6

Standard Payload, lbs. --

Fuel Capacity, gals. 19.0

Seating Capacity 6

Front Head Room, in. 39.2

Max. Front Leg Room, in. 42.6

Rear Head Room, in. 37.5

Max. Rear Leg Room, in. 41.1
Specifications Key: NA = not available; "--" = measurement does not exist.
--------------
Powertrain Options and Availability
All Town Cars got the same basic powertrain: a 4.6-liter overhead-cam V8, coupled to a 4-speed automatic transmission. Instead of the usual 200 horsepower, however, the V8 in the Cartier edition made 220 horsepower, helped by dual exhausts. That engine also was included with the Signature Touring option. All models gained 25 horsepower and 10 pound-feet of torque in 2001.
Engines Size liters /
cu. in Horse- power Torque Transmission:
EPA city/hgwy Consumer Guide Observed

ohc V8 4.6 / 281 200-225 265-275 4-speed automatic: 17/25 4-speed automatic: 17.3

ohc V8 4.6 / 281 220-240 275-285 4-speed automatic: 17/25 4-speed automatic: 17.3
Specifications Key: NA = not available; "--" = measurement does not exist.

EDIT: Does anyone think they can get the VIN number off that cab?

EDIT2: Lincoln part is confirmed (thanks to Craig's excellent photos at post #1 of the related thread). License plate # H 81340 (I'm guessing either Maryland or DC tag, but I live very far from there).

The Physical Damage To The Cab, let's look at it in context
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....showtopic=15410
Craig Ranke CIT
Pretend the pole is inside it as Lloyde claimed:

Then imaging the kinetic force from the plane and the cab headed TOWARDS each other!

It's plain old silly.

I go over this in detail in this thread.
dMz
QUOTE (Turbofan @ Oct 31 2008, 03:18 PM) *
If anyone is interested I know of a great airline company that will mandrel bend poles in a split second! laughing1.gif
TIA

I'm going to "educated guess" you could just call someone like these guys TF:

http://home.nas.net/~exhaustman/semi.html

"Whether you're driving a '98 Freightliner, an '86 GM schoolbus, a '52 Caterpiller[sic], or a '28 Ford tractor, our experienced installers will get you back on the job quickly. They have the skill to professionally reproduce any muffler or exhaust component in our own on-site workshop. Custom mufflers, piping, and fittings are just another day at the office for these guys! "

So does TIA mean "Turbofan In Action" then? wink.gif

Also Craig, it looks like cheapchippy is fixin' to gather his/her troll troops together. rolleyes.gif
JFK
QUOTE (dMole @ Oct 31 2008, 02:38 PM) *
EDIT: Does anyone think they can get the VIN number off that cab?

From the video in full screen mode - 1LNCH81F1LY809320

I can't do a legible screen grab, or I would. wink.gif

Edit - Time code in video - 50:06

Edit 2 - My bad, corrected time code.

Edit 3 - A cropped image from my camera taking a picture of my computer screen... rolleyes.gif
SPreston
QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT)
Pretend the pole is inside it as Lloyde claimed:

Here are the standard light pole dimensions:

Another thought. I figure the original pole is 37 feet long with about 4 feet broken off where the lower truss arm bolts on; about 33 feet long with a big bend. With about 6 feet of the bent end sticking through the windshield and between the front seats, and lodged in the back seat, that leaves about 5 feet over the hood and about 22 feet sticking out past the hood. Lloyde seemed to indicate that the pole was hanging out over the center of the hood. There seems to be less than 22 feet of room between the front of the taxi and the guardrail.

Is there room to pull that pole out of the windshield? To clear the windshield, they would need to back up another 6 feet; requiring 28 feet of room between the front of the car and the guardrail.

There are only three lanes there, the two regular lanes, and the exit lane which is slightly wider. Isn't a lane about 10 feet wide? The taxi is sitting almost crossways partially into the exit lane. Shouldn't the alleged pole have smashed into the guardrail and been forced over into Lloyd? What a fairy tale script the 9-11 perps have presented us with.

dMz
Although I personally detest most newer Ford autos, the following website puts that 10th digit as a 1990 (I personally think the cab looks newer, but I avoid new Fords/Lincoln like the plague), or a 2001 model year if the 'L' could be a "1" [cough * fleet contract in 2001 * cough ]

http://www.lovefords.org/tech/vinc.htm

The Wiki seems to concur:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Vehicle_Ident.../Ford/VIN_Codes

Also, why did Lloyde purchase that cab anyway (and why didn't he sell it on eBay already)? Hmmm....

EDIT: Just so I don't give the wrong impression here, I'd consider bodily amputation for a 1956 T-bird or a '71 or '72 Bronco [convertibles, of course]. wink.gif
dMz
QUOTE (SPreston @ Oct 31 2008, 04:14 PM) *
Isn't a lane about 10 feet wide?

I remember 12 feet wide on our "high speed" interstates here out West, and the following states:

http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/rules-regulations...csr/571.500.htm

"S6.2.3. Lane width. The lane width is not less than 3.5 m (11.5 ft)."

I also remember thinking the lanes were awfully "cozy" when I was driving in NY ("back East"). Many of the NY drivers could use a good Monster Truckin' too. wink.gif

EDIT: I think the Autobahn was nearly identical to those 12 foot lanes that I'm "used to," but a LOT higher speed. German drivers are likely some of the best in the world IMHO, although a Russian race car driver/grad student that I once worked with with scared the hell out of me regularly.
Aldo Marquis CIT
bumped for relevance and importance
rob balsamo
pinned smile.gif
Aldo Marquis CIT
Thanks Rob.

Has anyone contacted their local, state, or gov't representative regarding this interview with Lloyd and the north side of Citgo flight path that implicates him?
painter
Wow. I'm kind of speechless after watching that. It is as if he's been lobotomized. He knows where he was all evidence to the contrary be damned and, like you say, he's sticking with it. If we give him the benefit of the doubt and do not presume he is just flat out lying -- I certainly couldn't do that in the face of overwhelming evidence -- then we're left with this "implanted memory" kind of scenario. Way out of my league.

But one thing we do know, as others have pointed out up thread, is that we are now in an era where the PTB are "OK" with uncertainty. In fact, they cultivate it. Obama won the election but, of course, we can't prove that because the majority of votes were cast on electronic machines with no physical proof. Nevertheless, we'll report it as a fact and the government will act accordingly. This is the way they do things now. It works because the absence of certainty, like faith based science and faith based government, decreases their accountability. No one can ever "prove" anything, only make assertions.

Great job, Craig! You've captured an amazing piece of history.
GroundPounder
impressive video....perhaps the effect would have a bit less pronounced if the truck still contained it's engine and transmission.

edit: TF's link is to the jet blast. painter, where is the video of llyode ?
dMz
QUOTE (GroundPounder @ Nov 13 2008, 04:27 AM) *
impressive video....perhaps the effect would have a bit less pronounced if the truck still contained it's engine and transmission.

edit: TF's link is to the jet blast. painter, where is the video of llyode ?

Hi GP,

Craig posted a download and a Google video link at post #1 above:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....&p=10757501
GroundPounder
QUOTE (dMole @ Nov 11 2008, 04:58 PM) *
Hi GP,

Craig posted a download and a Google video link at post #1 above:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....&p=10757501

thanks dM, i'll give it a view
GroundPounder
nice work CIT!

lloyde's doorjamb had a build date of 6/90 for his lincoln towncar. it looks correct and consistent w/ grill, headlights and wheels

i wish you guys had asked him where on the road exactly he first noticed the pole sticking through his windshield. not that it really matters, but it would have been data.

what are the odds of the pole puncturing windshield and dash, embedding partially in the rear seat, not scratching his hood, not contacting the roadway as he is attempting to stop, not altering it's position as he makes an evasive manouever? pretty slim i would imagine. so i take it, the lamp portion was also in the cab then and removed by lloyde?

i could understand being traumatized, but under the circumstances, i would think he would be very 'moment' oriented when the pole showed up. from the video, where he claimed to be and where the photos show him ending up appear to be hundreds of yards apart....

edit: his 'neighbor' w/ the one and only photo is fishy as hell

edit2: they changed the grill in '93 (so same grill for 90-92)
SPreston
QUOTE (GroundPounder @ Nov 13 2008, 04:53 PM) *
nice work CIT!

lloyde's doorjamb had a build date of 6/90 for his lincoln towncar. it looks correct and consistent w/ grill, headlights and wheels

i wish you guys had asked him where on the road exactly he first noticed the pole sticking through his windshield. not that it really matters, but it would have been data.

what are the odds of the pole puncturing windshield and dash, embedding partially in the rear seat, not scratching his hood, not contacting the roadway as he is attempting to stop, not altering it's position as he makes an evasive manouever? pretty slim i would imagine. so i take it, the lamp portion was also in the cab then and removed by lloyde?

The odds of that happening are zero, considering that the aircraft allegedly impacted the light pole with its right wing at 535 mph, and the taxi windshield was north (left) of the left wing on the same highway the pole was supposed to be standing next to. If the wing somehow hurled the light pole in the wrong direction, then it would have been with great force after a 535 mph impact, and the hurled 200+ pound pole impacting the 40 mph windshield coming towards it, would have created a lot more damage to the taxi and likely killed Lloyde.

No. Only the small end of the large main pole was alleged to have entered through the windshield. The truss arm is 6 feet long and the windshield hole much too small to allow the main pole/truss arm/lamp head assembly to enter in one piece. Look at these poles and parts from the VDOT yard. Notice that the truss arm is a two piece assembly which bolts to the main pole and holds the lamp head at the other end. Holes are drilled in two areas of the small end of the main pole to attach the truss arm to with bolts.

Standard dimensions for VDOT light poles in Pentagon area

The main pole has too perfect a radius bent into it; so that bend is most likely mechanical. The main pole is one eighth wall thickness extruded aluminum and is very difficult to bend without collapsing. The manufacturers of the pre-bent pole imagined that the drilled holes were the weakest place on the pole, so they created a break in the pole there and simulated separating the truss arm and lamp head from the pole at the simulated impact point with the wing. Then they placed the main pole, lamp head, broken glass, and half of the truss arm in line on the pavement in front of the taxi. The main pole was never through the windshield. That piece in the distance past the taxi is supposedly the upper piece of the main pole broken off above the truss arm connection.

lunk
Where are the wires?

Lightpoles have heavy duty wires running through them, connected to the lamp at the top.

There seems to be a lack of wires in the pictures of the downed lightpoles.

Maybe they were vaporized on impact, too.

imo, lunk
Omega892R09
QUOTE (lunk @ Nov 12 2008, 12:15 AM) *
Where are the wires?

Lightpoles have heavy duty wires running through them, connected to the lamp at the top.

There seems to be a lack of wires in the pictures of the downed lightpoles.

Maybe they were vaporized on impact, too.

imo, lunk

Thumping good question lunk.

Doh! Why didn't I think of that?

Its like the 'Dog that didn't bark in the night'.

It is what is missing that clinches it. IMHO.
painter
Here's another question: Why is it so important -- evident from Lloyd's testimony -- that he NOT have been where the pictures show him to be? I find this all really odd because he (apparently) wants us to believe that he was near the north path when the physical evidence (including photos) puts him along the south path. So, why? If he was coached or hypnotized or whatever, why the north path position?
Craig Ranke CIT
QUOTE (painter @ Nov 14 2008, 04:07 PM) *
So, why? If he was coached or hypnotized or whatever, why the north path position?

He probably wasn't coached or hypnotized.

He has been simply winging it with the same story he was cut loose with on 9/11.

Obviously we know he was aware of our first 2006 presentation about him where we expose the anomalies in his story and make the point that it is proven false by the north side evidence.

To suggest he wasn't aware of the north side evidence when I knocked on his door this past June would be extremely naive.

So he knew to put himself where the plane was to neutralize the argument knowing he can always fall back on the confused old man card.

The fact that he simply stuck to the story even when so heavily confronted with proof only shows how the truth does not matter and how he will stick to his story no matter what.

That's exactly how guilty people typically react until they are convicted or a plea bargain is made behind closed doors.
Aldo Marquis CIT
QUOTE (Aldo Marquis CIT @ Nov 12 2008, 06:26 PM) *
Has anyone contacted their local, state, or gov't representative regarding this interview with Lloyd and the north side of Citgo flight path that implicates him?

Anyone?

WTF
Aldo Marquis CIT
Why do we even bother?
Leslie Landry
QUOTE (Carl Bank @ Oct 31 2008, 03:24 AM) *
The key to this puzzle is, IMO, his wife. For me, she looks as the one with the deeper insight
to all the thins going on this day and she is most possibly influencing Lloyd with the things he has to say since then.

I think by now its obvious that Lloyds wife knows something. Im not saying she played a part in what happened on this day but its obvious that she heard people talking...shes read what went on and sees the inconsistancies herself...but she also knows shes not aloud to talk about it. The thing that im having trouble with in your suggestion is that if Lloyds wife played a roll in Lloyds cover up...then i would highly doubt she wouldnt have tried to give hints as what she really knew about that day and basically telling Craig and Aldo that they were on the right track (not in so many words of course).

just my opinion.
lunk
QUOTE (Aldo Marquis CIT @ Nov 19 2008, 03:30 PM) *
Why do we even bother?

Because, there is nothing of greater importants, right now.

Best to tell everyone on their cell-phone or ipod, that there is a jumbo
about to land on the runway they're mindlessly strolling along on,
some will come to their senses.

Nobody else will.

At least I know that I am doing what I can.

I think that there is enough evidence to explain, exactly, what happened,
in contrast to the official story,
instead of punching more holes in the official holey fable.

imo, lunk
madtruth
First time poster. I have bought the Pilots for truth's dvd's and the CIT dvd's..the two I mention below.

I just received the dvd yesterday and watched the whole thing.
I have to say I really am impressed by this documentary.You guys did a great job.

One question. Did you guys pick up on this?

In the first film ,'The First Known Accomplice', Lloyd says that the person who helped him remove the pole from his car was a friend of his. But in this film, 'The Eye of the Storm'. Lloyd says it is a stranger whom didn't say one word the whole time.

Just curious if this was talked about. More proof, Lloyd is lying.

Marc

p.s.- Turbofan, while doing a search on more flight77 related topics,I found a thread on a the govt loyalist site (Randi) forum and read from 2006 to the time they threw you off their forum. What a bunch of hard headed folks over there.
I want to commend you on your great posts and for not giving into them.
Craig Ranke CIT
QUOTE (madtruth @ Dec 24 2008, 01:34 AM) *
In the first film ,'The First Known Accomplice', Lloyd says that the person who helped him remove the pole from his car was a friend of his. But in this film, 'The Eye of the Storm'. Lloyd says it is a stranger whom didn't say one word the whole time.

Just curious if this was talked about. More proof, Lloyd is lying.

Very perceptive Marc!

You picked up on a slip of the tongue of Lloyde's from when we were casually talking in his living room before the official Loose Change on-camera interview was shot outside in front of his cab.

Yes we knew of this back then in 2006. That moment in his living room with Russell Pickering, Dylan Avery, Aldo, and me was a very intense, surreal moment of truth that I am quite certain changed all of our lives.

To put it all in context, it was virtually our first interview with ANY witness in person and we didn't have any of the north side evidence yet. We had all been intensely debating the Lloyde issue for weeks on the first loose change forum and then there we were in Lloyde's living room having a candid conversation with him while he confidently pointed out the pole in images on the computer to all of us proving that he was most definitely referring to the long part of the pole that allegedly speared his windshield.

We would only minutes later be shown Lloyde's private images of the cab that would reveal the David Icke book that we instantly recognized and asked him about.

But you're quite correct, while Lloyde casually pointed out the long pole in the images he referred to the guy who allegedly helped him remove it as a "friend".

Once he got in front of Dylan's expensive ass camera Lloyde was extra careful to state how he did not know this supposed good Samaritan and that the guy "never said a word" which would be the story Lloyde would stick to moving forward.

I didn't want to make an issue over it at the time when I put "The First Known Accomplice" together because it could easily be written off as a slip of the tongue or whatever, and frankly I was still learning video editing and ALL KINDS of things limited me as they still do. I don't want to be a damn video editor!

But I also knew how just the notion that the supposed stranger was allegedly completely "silent" was suspicious enough and I knew guys like you would recognize the "friend" contradiction without me pointing it out anyway.

Welcome to the forum.
madtruth
Thanks for the welcome Turbo and Craig.

Yeah, good 'ole Lloyd and his slip of the tongue..I mean slips.whistle.gif
It's amazingly surreal to watch and listen to Lloyd , especially in your latest film. It's like a movie script that plays out in real time (except there is no script, no actors) . He melts under the spotlight but never gives in despite being caught with his pants down consistently. And all the while, his FBI wife is spilling info and at the same time warning Lloyd here and there.Fantastic investigative work.
All I can say once again ---- GREAT JOB! I've seen many 9/11 films, but this one had me more intrigued and on the edge of my seat than other films. Probably because of the simplicity and rawness of it. Watching a witness lie over and over even when he knows Columbo Ranke has got him and allowing us viewers to watch the truth unfold , especially in light of all the other witness accounts uncovered by you and the CIT'ers and the F77 FDR info and animation work of Rob and company -- tying it all together and seeing an undeniable clear and indisputable picture. More stuff to show my firefighters and friends,etc -- stuff that the nay sayers cannot roll their eyes to. Matter of fact, I've gone to having 1 or 2 fellow firefighters at my 200 strong fire dept believing in the truth about 9/11 (starting about 11 months ago) to appx. 40. And that's not counting the ones whom I've not talked to or the ones who are too afraid to admit it.I am guessing more like 60. Considering Erik Lawyer of firefightersfor911truth.org told me on the phone that 10 out of the 1,000 in his dept were on board. Although, he told me he hadn't had face to face talks with alot of them --- among a much bigger fire dept. than mine obviously.

I have plans to purchase a professional cam and go to the Hollywood apts that Atta and the Israeli's lived next to eachother in -- being that the apt's are right down the street from me (well, about 3 or 4 miles). I live in Hollywood,Florida. It is where Shuckum's is (about 12 miles or so), the infamous Wings beer restaurant where the hijackers ate and drank -- also in East Hollywood. Also, in the the city where I work -- the hijackers had rented cars,and done other things in Pompano Beach and nearby Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,and Deerfield.I would like to do it just to interview witnesses and here what they have to say.

I look foward to catching up on other posts and joining in on future posts, especially after the Holidays.

Marc

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Dec 23 2008, 10:15 PM) *
Very perceptive Marc!

You picked up on a slip of the tongue of Lloyde's from when we were casually talking in his living room before the official Loose Change on-camera interview was shot outside in front of his cab.

Yes we knew of this back then in 2006. That moment in his living room with Russell Pickering, Dylan Avery, Aldo, and me was a very intense, surreal moment of truth that I am quite certain changed all of our lives.

To put it all in context, it was virtually our first interview with ANY witness in person and we didn't have any of the north side evidence yet. We had all been intensely debating the Lloyde issue for weeks on the first loose change forum and then there we were in Lloyde's living room having a candid conversation with him while he confidently pointed out the pole in images on the computer to all of us proving that he was most definitely referring to the long part of the pole that allegedly speared his windshield.

We would only minutes later be shown Lloyde's private images of the cab that would reveal the David Icke book that we instantly recognized and asked him about.

But you're quite correct, while Lloyde casually pointed out the long pole in the images he referred to the guy who allegedly helped him remove it as a "friend".

Once he got in front of Dylan's expensive ass camera Lloyde was extra careful to state how he did not know this supposed good Samaritan and that the guy "never said a word" which would be the story Lloyde would stick to moving forward.

I didn't want to make an issue over it at the time when I put "The First Known Accomplice" together because it could easily be written off as a slip of the tongue or whatever, and frankly I was still learning video editing and ALL KINDS of things limited me as they still do. I don't want to be a damn video editor!

But I also knew how just the notion that the supposed stranger was allegedly completely "silent" was suspicious enough and I knew guys like you would recognize the "friend" contradiction without me pointing it out anyway.

Welcome to the forum.
madtruth
I am sorry for changing the subject for a second. But just recently I watched Craig's/CIT's latest film for the first time.
We all know by now Lloyd is lying or was told to lie.

These questions we know about, but look at my last two ....

1)As I noted in another thread: In the first film ,'The First Known Accomplice', Lloyd says that the person who helped him remove the pole from his car was a friend of his. But in the latest film, 'The Eye of the Storm', Lloyd says it is a stranger whom didn't say one word the whole time.

2) How can a pole that long and heavy penetrate the windshield and do no damage to the hood

3)How can a pole that long and heavy not do more damage to the seat

4)How can Lloyd make a drawing that shows the pole going all the way to the backseat when there is no indication that it went that far?

5)How can Lloyd and his friend,err, silent stranger pull a long and heavy pole out of the car without scratching the hood by dragging it across it as they pulled it out?

6)According to the photo , the pole is lying parallel to the front of the car. With the weight and length of the pole --- the photo should of shown (if Lloyd was telling the truth) the pole lying as it was pulled out --- in line with the car and with one end of it resting up on the guard rail.

7)And finally, I apologize if this was answered. How do you guy's (and gal or gals) figure the pole got into Lloyd's car? And how do you think it was done? Or was the damage to the windshield done by something else? Someone (a stager) smashing it with a large hammer? Was Lloyd paid off well? With his FBI wife being the aider and abetter? Did Lloyd accept his interviews with you Craig because he didn't want his 15 minutes of fame to end?

I edited to mention this.I just realized that this should of been posted in the Lloyd England & His Taxi Cab thread.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....=15390&st=0

[edit: Post moved by d from:
What Brought Down The Light Poles?
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....13034&st=80]
dMz
Hello and welcome Marc!

I hope you don't mind me moving your post over here for you (this is the thread you meant/linked right?) I've been known to battle a Western brushfire or two in my day, and many friends and a few family have been/are firemen. That job is a little like bull riding or motocross if you ask me. wink.gif Good to have you here!

welcome.gif cheers.gif
SPreston
QUOTE (dMole)
Hello and welcome Marc!

I hope you don't mind me moving your post over here for you (this is the thread you meant/linked right?)

Then I will move my reply to Marc over here from the other thread too d.

QUOTE (madtruth)
6)According to the photo , the pole is lying parallel to the front of the car. With the weight and length of the pole --- the photo should of shown (if Lloyd was telling the truth) the pole lying as it was pulled out --- in line with the car and with one end of it resting up on the guard rail.

Since 100+ pounds each is a sizeable weight for an elderly person to be carrying around, yes common sense would expect that the two men would set the pole down when it cleared the front bumper. Unfortunately, that would have left the heavy base end of the pole sticking out in midair past the bridge wall.

I don't think I would have left the pole sitting there on the wall like that with so much weight hanging over the edge. I would fear for the safety of any person below. So perhaps I would have placed the pole lengthwise on the road, somewhat like it ended up. However, since the lamphead and broken glass and half-piece of truss arm would already be sitting on the road, would the stranger and Lloyde take time to carry the pole past the pieces and make them look nice and neat? I would have set the pole down right on top of those other pieces just to get rid of the heavy thing.

A larger image of Official #1 pole final resting place

Now would they have carried that heavy pole south and then east across the road, behind the taxi, and set it down in the only lane which was open to traffic? Of course not. Then according to the evidence, they or somebody dragged it back to its final resting place, with the heavy base end producing a discernable scratch in the pavement across two lanes of the road.

Larger image

Why all that extra work with the heavy pole? Obviously the heavy pole was only moved once after the Pentagon explosion, and that was from the HOV lane wall behind the taxi across the road to the official resting place, leaving the scratch across the pavement. It was never through the windshield. Lloyde and his imaginary friend never even touched the light pole. Lloyde probably has no idea how heavy it was.

Viewing the potential scene showing the #1 and #2 light poles on each end of the overpass and the road down below. The exit lane is missing from this image.

[edit: Post moved by SPreston from:

What Brought Down The Light Poles?
madtruth
Dmole, thanks for moving the post over here! That's great that you , your friends and family are in the firefighting field.I can't imagine doing any other job. I am a Paramedic firefighter,so we do fires,car wrecks,and any medical call imaginable. 17 years now with the same department!
Thanks for the welcome and the beer, I am now on my third mug! tongue.gif

Spreston, thanks for posting a reply and for posting the photos and your thoughts. I wasn't sure of the layout of the road and if their was traffic directly below or if there was some hill or land extended just over the rail. I figure when 2 people, especially one being elderly, are pulling such a heavy pole out of a car -- they would just drop it straight out. But knowing the true layout and the safety hazard of the traffic below, they did a smart thing. But, yeah..moving it beyond the other debris is unusual. But there is no way they could of done that without scratching the hood.

Again,I am happy to be a part of this group!

Marc
SPreston
Welcome to our search for truth Marc.

This family member of two brave NYC firefighters who freely risked and gave their lives for others, one of whom gave his life on 9-11, has a very interesting website in his search for truth. You might like to take a look.

C.S.I. 9/11 by Josef Princiotta

madtruth
Thanks for sending me this info. SPreston. Heartbreaking to see Joseph lost another family member last year. What a great site he set up there. It goes into important facts and requests experts input, all the while honoring the memory of his family members he so tragically lost. I just looked over the site and bookmarked it -- will send the link ahead to all my firefighters,friends,family and so forth -- to get as many people involved.

Marc

www.firefightersfor911truth.org

http://www.wearechangefl.org/?page_id=2
peaches
See these cent reinterviews with 9/11 Pentagon police and employees for flight path direction of 93 and 9/11 Pentagon taxi driver whose FBI wife claims" Plane flew OVER Pentagon".

http://vimeo.com/4067633

QUOTE (nostradamus @ May 21 2009, 10:13 AM) *
Has anyone tried doing a scientific analysis of the early moments of the Pentagon Explosion from the
Pentagon Security video ?

Some points I have noticed

The smooth profile of the explosion suggests a high explosive was employed.
The near perfect symmetry of the explosion also suggestive of a high explosive.
Not to mention the smell of cordite verified by at least three witnesses.
The brightness of the explosion also suggestive of a high explosive.
Typically aircraft explosions produce dark black smoke whereas missile and high explosives produce
a grey smoke indicating higher temperatures were present.

check out this post which has some pictures comparing air plane crashes, pentagon explosion and
a missile explosion....
http://www.911oz.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4319
scott75
Over at Unexplained Mysteries, a poster by the name of mrbusdriver quoted an excerpt from a link I posted to a thread of Craig Ranke's at abovetopsecret.com called The downed light poles at the Pentagon were staged in advance:
But as a summary the possibly pre-damaged cab could have been towed or driven to it's spot where they partially blocked traffic and placed it. Minutes later feds rolled up and surrounded the area and completely blocked traffic.

He responded by saying:
...and nobody noticed this? When specifically was this placed (while blocking traffic)? And do you "know" or simply "suspect" that those guys are really "feds"? (Though, in DC, practically everyone is a "Fed" in some sense of the term...). Witnesses? Surely many people would have noticed this being set up. Still seems incredible, and very, very risky.

I must admit I'd like some suggestions as to how to respond to mrbusdriver...
scott75
Just in case anyone was left wondering what happened to this, SPreston and Craig Ranke responded over at abovetopsecret.com.
CJEAN
Hi, awaked persons.
[ If this WAS said/asked before, PLEASE, DELete this message ! Message would be useless. ]

I did not read all the 3 or 4 pages stuff, but don't you find the "name" **suspect** ?
Lloyde England ???

One of the BIGest insurance cie in the world ?, and the country where it is situated ???
Lloyd's of London homepage. http://www.lloyds.com/ B-))))

Blue skies.
scott75
QUOTE (CJEAN @ Aug 2 2009, 12:15 PM) *
Hi, awaked persons.
[ If this WAS said/asked before, PLEASE, DELete this message ! Message would be useless. ]

I did not read all the 3 or 4 pages stuff, but don't you find the "name" **suspect** ?
Lloyde England ???

One of the BIGest insurance cie in the world ?, and the country where it is situated ???
Lloyd's of London homepage. http://www.lloyds.com/ cool.gif)))

Blue skies.

Not sure if it was asked or if Lloyd's credentials were thoroughly investigated. The members of CIT who interviewed him may have more on this.
paranoia
im not sure what you mean by investigating his "credentials", for i dont think he was going to present them to us, but there is some extensive research on whats publicly available about mr. 911 cabbie, here in this thread:

http://z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?s...c=417&st=45

nothing thats been uncovered so far however, leads back to England (UK), or lloyd's of london...

smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.