Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Another Firefighter To Our Forum
Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > General > Welcome All!
SPreston
Welcome madtruth to our search for 9-11 Truth. Marc is a paramedic firefighter and has been successful at guiding many of his own firefighting partners to the Truth. We welcome your experience and insight Marc.

welcome.gif cheers.gif
p.w.rapp
SPreston - and you are the warmup-man for madtruth's introduction obviously laugh.gif

waiting with excitement:rapp
georgie101
Thanks for the intro Spreston
Welcome Marc welcome.gif
Wingmaster05
Marc, have a look around, don't get caught up in one section too much, and make sure to check out the Chill forum when you need to!
Sanders
Welcome, Marc! welcome.gif
madtruth
QUOTE (Sanders @ Mar 4 2009, 12:35 PM) *
Welcome, Marc! welcome.gif

Thanks Sanders! This forum,the work of pilots,CIT and you guys have taken me where I was (and we) hoping to go. To a point and place where clear and indisputable evidence and facts (from your hard work), makes it easier to bring the truth to the forefront. To make it easier to present to the unaware and/or the hard headed/fickle minded people. I have some of the most hardcore nonbelievers (always W loving) buzzing now with curiousity and some belief that 9/11 was an inside job. And the others, completely interested.

Marc
Cheri
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.