Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gold: Chaos On The Horizon? Invest In Real Assets
Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > Study > Research > Root of all Evil?
jo56
http://bullion.nwtmint.com/articles_gold_report.php

Bob Moriarty: We are to the point where we are about 14 feet from going over the edge of Niagara Falls. We havenít gone over the edge yet; we havenít gone to a total collapse. We donít have riots in the streets; we donít have a revolution. Thatís coming; thatís about two to three months off.
grizz
By weight, vegetable seeds are worth more than silver and will in time be more valuable than gold. Think about it.

You can't eat gold.
jo56
But you can have both. Vegetable seeds won't protect your worthless dollars. wink.gif
grizz
I don't know, Jo. When the SHTF there is no way I would trade a can of green beans for a worthless piece of metal, no matter how shiny it is.

All this carrying on about dollars, money and gold is Old World thinking. It's all in the pretend world imo. When people are desperate for something to eat, food is what will matter.

Just my opinion, of course, but I just don't see the 'modern world' continuing. There will be no 'nationwide' or 'global' anything. Everything will be local by necessity.

Think locally, act locally.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.