QUOTE (kawika @ Apr 8 2009, 08:55 PM)
Consider this: (please correct me if I have made mistakes)
1. Remote control of aircraft has been possible for 30+ years.
2. You rarely hear about hijackings, if ever.
3. The flight manifests did not contain the names of hijackers.
4. The "hijackers" couldn't fly.
5. The story goes that they were training to get licenses. Licenses? For what? To gain access to the cockpit?
6. Hijacks do not have to be reported by radio. I understand a simple dialing of a certain frequency alerts FAA.
7. The DNA record did not contain hijackers' DNA.
8. 6 of 8 pilots were ex-military and would not have given up their seats.
9. Remote control automatically disables radio and transponder.
10. Flights were short passengers. This in itself is suspect, but there's a very good reason.
11. Cell phones don't work on planes.
12. Flight 93 was the final act.
Nothing of what you have said confirms a "shoot down". Nothing in the OP recording confirms a"shoot down".
Everything else you have posted is pure speculation.
Let me make one thing very clear. The reason "debunkers" make excuses to never debate P4T... is because we deal in facts.
Please, if you want to bring this speculation here... expect it to be debunked.. as we are the real debunkers... of the govt story.. of everything.
Those who call themselves "debunkers" are nothing but parrots of the govt story.