Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday, Kp50!
Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > General > Lobby
Quest
Happy birthday, KP50! cheers.gif
rob balsamo
Happy Birthday KP! Hope you're enjoying your weather down there... because not long... its coming back up here! smile.gif
onesliceshort
Oh man, another year older KP?? tongue.gif

Have a nice one mate!
KP50
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Birthday almost over here, but it is a glorious sunny day and almost beer o'clock.

thumbsup.gif

cheers.gif

pilotfly.gif
tumetuestumefaisdubien
Happy cheers.gif time from the gloomy freezy nightly Europe through US to the sunny SH (I just look straight down trying to imagine where the famous O3 hole is).
amazed!
Happy Birthday KP! cheers.gif
georgie101
It's still your birthday over here smile.gif

Happy Birthday!
Carl Bank
Happy Birthday, Aquarius cheers.gif
BarryWilliamsmb
QUOTE (KP50 @ Jan 24 2011, 01:41 AM) *
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Birthday almost over here, but it is a glorious sunny day and almost beer o'clock.

thumbsup.gif

cheers.gif

pilotfly.gif
I love a man who knows what time it is! Happy everyday KP50!
KP50
QUOTE (BarryWilliamsmb @ Jan 27 2011, 09:36 AM) *
I love a man who knows what time it is!

Barry appears to be in love with the speaking clock .... sorry, I'll get my coat.

Thank you all once again, and for those of you still on the 26th please have a drink for me.

It is Australia Day on 26 Jan and have spent a couple of birthdays over there, they are very nice to me and always have a huge fireworks display for me.
paranoia

a belated happy birthday to ya kp - may you have many more mate!
cheers.gif
BarryWilliamsmb
QUOTE (KP50 @ Jan 24 2011, 07:42 PM) *
Barry appears to be in love with the speaking clock .... sorry, I'll get my coat.

Thank you all once again, and for those of you still on the 26th please have a drink for me.

It is Australia Day on 26 Jan and have spent a couple of birthdays over there, they are very nice to me and always have a huge fireworks display for me.

At my humble abode we only speak in daze.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.