Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "a Pilot For Truth."
Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > General > Lobby
ErinMyers
The extraordinary compilation of investigative material, technical research and sober interaction here at P4T among calm-spoken and knowledgeable aviation persons... gives me a little shudder.

Why? Because unlike shrill troll-ish overrun shoal forums (who shall remain un-named), skillful navigation of actual deep water, far from safe dry land, is vastly more impressive as the indispensable truth and honesty makes the actual difference between life and death. What I find most annoying about shills and trolls ('shoals'), is that their foolishness is actually quite deadly. Makes me so mad I could spit nails.

After we taxied to a stop and leaned the engine out, the practical examiner turned to me and first said 'nice job, I actually enjoyed your flying.' After a few more minutes of shutting down and noting the log books, he turned to me again and said: "You're now a Certificated, fixed-wing, single-engine, land, VFR, private pilot." As a struggling 22 year old student, hustling for every hour of flight time to reach that first milestone... I felt immense satisfaction for all I had gone through over the drawn-out preceding number of years, to have crowned my first 60 hours of flight time with that examiner's simple compliment, certificate or not.

Looking back, especially in light of the number of other "Professionals" and FAA "Officials" I've encountered in the almost twenty years since, what that examiner imparted next seems quite extraordinary in hind sight for the profound effect he had upon both the pilot and person I would grow to become as the years went by.

He said, (something to the effect), that: 'even though you now have that little piece of paper, always remember, that just like surviving your first solo was only like a license to 'practice' flying alone, your Private Pilot's certificate, is only like a license to practice flying with the lives' of others in your hands. You'll ALWAYS be practicing, so remain humble. No matter what 'Official' documents, certificates or recognition you have, the little pieces of paper in your pocket will not save their lives compared to what it actually means to be a pilot in command.'

The FAA, ATC, NTSB, FBI, DOJ, DOD, etc. etc... with all their Badges, Documents, record's keeping Rules, investigative Powers, and "AUTHORITY".... have really let us down. Their combined foolishness, be it those within cognitively aware of the rolls they have played in the perpetration of 911, AND those unaware but dazzled into a self-delusion that the institutions they now inhabit as if authorized by their Authority alone... places millions of lives on the line with every passing day that such lies are allowed to fester within aviation.

Makes me so mad I could spit nails.

Thank you again, Rob. And all those of you who've made your way here to be a part of a necessary reaffirmation, restoration, and renaissance of the true-nature that aviation needs to remain safely airborne, and free.

We have a lot of work yet to do.
SanderO
Erin,

That was a beautifully crafted comment. Thank you. I can't find a single thing to disagree with.

911 is a strange duck for sure. I suspect that many who go along with the OCT were pulled in for a number of reasons. Some were duped and essentially patsies who hadn't a clue that they were doing the bidding of the conspirators. Many people simply trusted authority and simply didn't think to question what they were told. Many simply accepted the idea that we were attacked by an enemy who was out to get us for all sorts of valid and crazy reasons. And virtually everyone finds it hard to wrap their heads around the notion that "we did this to ourselves" - fratricide for any reason.

For all of the above reasons and more untangling this mystery - this crime... is very difficult and chief among the reasons was that it was considered an attack and no need for evidence custody was this even considered necessary.

And the perps knowing that some people who suspect something did not add up has invested a fair amount in putting out chaff to confuse those who might solve the mystery - the crime. They've been successful at the whole lot.

But despite all, researchers are sorting out fact from fiction. PFT is doing a yeoman's job of this and is to be honored for this. Not so for many of the other truth groups. Why they can't perform at the standard of PFT is beyond me, but diversion comes to mind, as a strategy to cripple investigators.

Technical experts will solve the mystery...

Thanks to the pilots of PFT!
GroundPounder
QUOTE (ErinMyers @ Mar 9 2011, 02:24 PM) *
The FAA, ATC, NTSB, FBI, DOJ, DOD, etc. etc... with all their Badges, Documents, record's keeping Rules, investigative Powers, and "AUTHORITY".... have really let us down. Their combined foolishness, be it those within cognitively aware of the rolls they have played in the perpetration of 911, AND those unaware but dazzled into a self-delusion that the institutions they now inhabit as if authorized by their Authority alone... places millions of lives on the line with every passing day that such lies are allowed to fester within aviation.

and there it is....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.