Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aircraft Registration #'s
Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > General > Lobby
albertchampion
my friends in montenegro recently intersected with a flight crew of a gulfstream.

my friends noted the registration #. and looked it up.

here is what they wrote me about that registration:

Tell me what you know about tail wing numbers on airplanes? I took down the tailwing number from a G5 at the tivat airport yesterday that could only be that of the plane that the dallas billionaire flew in on. It has the N which I know is for a US registration followed by 7200r and it comes up as an old cessna. It's here.
http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NN...Numbertxt=7200r

did they actually find a cia rendition aircraft?
IslandPilot
QUOTE (albertchampion @ Apr 3 2011, 12:04 PM) *
my friends in montenegro recently intersected with a flight crew of a gulfstream.

my friends noted the registration #. and looked it up.

here is what they wrote me about that registration:

Tell me what you know about tail wing numbers on airplanes? I took down the tailwing number from a G5 at the tivat airport yesterday that could only be that of the plane that the dallas billionaire flew in on. It has the N which I know is for a US registration followed by 7200r and it comes up as an old cessna. It's here.
http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NN...Numbertxt=7200r

did they actually find a cia rendition aircraft?

Now that's a real "problem".
At first I was concerned about the "M" in the Serial Number and Model Number spaces. Regular civilian Cessna 337s don't have an "M" in the serial number.

So, I figured the "M" must stand for "Military".... and it would seem this is the case.

The Civilian Cessna 337 is called a "Skymaster". It is a twin engine aircraft with an unusual configuration. It has an engine in front of the fuselage, and also one in the back of the fuselage, with twin tail booms.

During the Vietnam War, with very few modifications, the Cessna 337 became Military "O2A".

By some process, these "O2A" aircraft beame available to "civilians", but they can't be flown like a "Normal", Catagory Aircraft in FAA terms. (No passengers for hire, etc...).

In order to be flown as a civilian aircraft it must have a "Certificate of Airworthiness". Even though this aircraft was manufactured in 1968, its "Airworthiness Date" was not until 3-3-1976; when it received its "EXPERIMENTAL" classification.

The "process" outlined above is quite common for former "Military" aircraft to registered and flown as "Civilian" aircraft... for private use, or for Exihibitions and Airshows.

The fact that this aircraft "registration" anomaly, involves "Dallas" ownership is not surprising to me. I'm aware of several occaisions where the "Dallas" FAA, doesn't seem to "operate" the same as all the other FAA offices around the country.

I do not think the CIA would have any interest in a Cessna Skymaster for "rendition" purposes, since its range is somewhat limited. (Florida to GITMO would be "typical" range).

But the Gulfstream G-V is another matter entirely!

I checked ALL 978 FAA database entries, for all Gulfstream G-IV and G-V aircraft for "N" numbers similar to "N7200R", in case your "friends" might be mistaken about the airplane model, or perhaps a number or letter of the AC tail "number".

NOTHING in the FAA database, "updated each federal working day at midnight", even comes CLOSE to "N7000R" for the 978 Gulfstreams listed.

Most "N" numbers for those aircraft have only 1 to 2 numerals in their ID, and some have 3. Out of the 978 aircraft registrations that I checked, I saw only about a half dozen IDs having four "numeric" characters; NONE of which were close to "7200".... and no "720(?)(?)" came close either!

To me: If your information is "correct"... that aircraft has an "altered", "incorrect", or "illegal", ID number, and it should be reported to the "authorities" immediately; especially the "authorities" in a foreign country.

Perhaps US Customs and Immigration, or Homeland Security, should be notified to "check" for this aircraft when it returns.... or someone should "ask" if it has already returned.

This "discrepancy" should not go unreported! Tell your "friends" to GET GOING! charge.gif

"CIA Rendition" or other "black op" in progress, may be likely. What other possibilities exist??
albertchampion
firstly, my friends are very savvy. especially about spookdom. otherwise they would not be my friends. that is why they asked me this question, knowing of my years of involvement in aviation[civil and military].

my friends encountered the crew of this gulfstream while hiking in the escarpment above kotor. one of the crew, a young woman, was very talkative. she volunteered that they were the crew of a private jet that had traveled from dallas to london to belgrade to corfu to tivat to israel back to tivat and then was headed to bahrain, then to singapore.

my friends were quite intrigued, especially since the other members of her hiking party all went out of their way to shun her after she bubbled the itinerary. and that the plane was "owned" by a dallas billionaire, mark cuban.

my friends, upon descending the heights above kotor, went to the tivat airport to eyeball this jet. they tell me it was parked as far away from the facilities as was possible. and that it was surrounded by some form of security personnel. still, since the airport runs along the only highway, they were able to notice the registration #.

now, you need to know about tivat. it is the home of porto montenegro, a rothschild superyacht marina being fronted by peter munk of barrick notoriety. george hw bush, brian mulroney were on the board of this very strange gold mining entity[some of us goldbuggers would tell you that barrick's objective was to suppress the true price for gold].

and then there is mark cuban. a billionaire whose wealth was created out of thin air. i have always considered cuban an outfit prop, if not a spook.

the faa when caught some months ago with registration #'s that were inaccurate, confessed to registration paperwork errors. a cover story, in my opinion.

what my friends saw was a gulfstream used for renditions. and it carries a military skymaster reg # so that if anyone should notice it the response will be, that they must have been confused.

the real registration of a former military skymaster is assigned to an individual who i should be able to find, since i live close to humble,texas.

on the other hand, i consider metro-houston one of the spook capitals of the world. there are a lot of these push me pull you cessnas operating in houston by members of what was formerly known as the confederate airforce. many of them owned by ex-spooks who operated in seasia.
IslandPilot
"Elite" ownership of G-V aircraft:

As I did "research" on Albert's FAA registrations for Gulfstream jets, I learned a few "interesting" things. teach.gif

Obviously, quite a number of them are "owned" by financial instutions, and "leasing" companies. Several aircraft are utilized in "fractional ownership" programs, so the real "ownership" remains obscure. Some "owners" take their names from the "N number"; for example; "N1234A" might be owned by "N1234A LLC"; a good "tactic" for staying "under the radar".

"WHO" can afford to own these corporate jets, reads like a "Who's, Who" list of the "connected few". Of course Coporate Financial Institutions "own" most of the Jets, the bulk of which are "leased" to others.... but a significant number are used for "Bankster transportation".

I "expected" "Delaware" to be the Number 1 state for Aircraft Registrations, due to "tax advantages"; but I was wrong! The Number 1 state for Gulfstream registrations was UTAH... almost 2 to 1 over Delaware! Wells Fargo "owns" most of the aircraft registered in Utah. Hmmmm.

Big Drug Companies, and large Hospitals are well represented in Gulfstream Ownership; so I'm not "predicting" any future declines in health care costs. Drug companys "need" these aircraft for trips to Washington to "lobby" their Congressmen, don't you know?

When US Automakers flew "Corporate Jets" to DC, they got "worked over" by Congress for being so "extravagant"; yet, I don't remember seeing ONE US Automaker on the Gulfstream "ownership" list.

I guess the "difference" is that Drug companies "Pre-Lobby" for their "Benefits" (Intelectual property extensions, price supporting legislation, liability limitations and exclusions, etc.), so they don't have to ask for "bailouts" later. (Choosing the "right approach" when you go into a "bank", if you want to "get money out" of it, is pretty elementary. If you go into a bank, threatening, and DEMANDING MONEY, (wearing a mask and carrying a gun helps); You are likely to receive a lot more MONEY, than goin in "groveling" for a "bailout" "LOAN". IMO

The US Government owns a few Gulfstreams for Military "executive" travel, and for the FAA in maintaining its "system". What else would you expect?

Large Corporations who are not ashamed of their Identies, don't mind claiming ownership of their Corporate Jets, and usuall adorn them with "designer N numbers".... N3M for Minnestoa Mining and Manufacturing... N2xxVZ for Verizon... etc. Other Corporate Owners are: Cargill, Coka-Cola, GE, etc.

Odly enough, "Preaching" and "Religious" education seems to be a "profitiable" business. A half dozen different "MINISTRIES" are owners of (tax exempt?) Gulfstreams. I wish I woulda "seen that LIGHT" years ago... things might have been different.

Here's a "US Registered" Gulfstream 1159B; with US ID number "N1B"; "owned by" a "DBA" guy,
having POST OFFICE BOX address, in SOUTH AFRICA. WTF? How does that work?
http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NN...x?NNumbertxt=1B

I thought you had to be a US Citizen, or Corporation, RESIDING in the UNITED STATES, in order to qualify for a FAA US Aircraft Registration Certificate. Is this true?
If so; why does someone in SOUTH AFRICA, (maybe?) have a FAA US Registration certificate?

I wonder if the IRS knows about this guy? I'll bet they'd be "interested" in him?

wall.gif ACCHT! WHAT AM I THINKING? The IRS is only interested in collecting money from "little guys"; Billionaires don't have to pay TAXES! DUUH! I guess it's my Alzheimer's acting up today, sorry.
albertchampion
very interesting.

but is it possible that this gulfstrem is owned by the best cover imaginable, berkshire hathaway's netjet[formerly known as executive jet aviation]?

by the way, you might care to understand that i have always considered warren's and charlie's operation to be a cia money-laundering proprietary. sort of like bernie cornfeld's investors overseas service and frank's nugan hand bank.
IslandPilot
That's pretty scary albert...
QUOTE (albertchampion @ Apr 3 2011, 04:28 PM) *
<snip>
my friends encountered the crew of this gulfstream while hiking in the escarpment above kotor. one of the crew, a young woman, was very talkative. she volunteered that they were the crew of a private jet that had traveled from dallas to london to belgrade to corfu to tivat to israel back to tivat and then was headed to bahrain, then to singapore.

my friends were quite intrigued, especially since the other members of her hiking party all went out of their way to shun her after she bubbled the itinerary. and that the plane was "owned" by a dallas billionaire, mark cuban.

>>>>That's quite an "itinerary". I bet the young woman doesn't have a job, when they get back to Texas, unless she has other "talents".

now, you need to know about tivat. it is the home of porto montenegro, a rothschild superyacht marina being fronted by peter munk of barrick notoriety. george hw bush, brian mulroney were on the board of this very strange gold mining entity[some of us goldbuggers would tell you that barrick's objective was to suppress the true price for gold].

>>>>I didn't know anything about this, but it is not surprising to me, expecially your comments about the gold "mining". thumbsup.gif

and then there is mark cuban. a billionaire whose wealth was created out of thin air. i have always considered cuban an outfit prop, if not a spook.

>>>>>I never heard about him, thanks for the ''heads up".

the faa when caught some months ago with registration #'s that were inaccurate, confessed to registration paperwork errors. a cover story, in my opinion.

>>>>>They didn't "fix" anything, just made things more "difficult", and expensive for regular people, who are now required to "renew" their Aircraft Registration, every three years. Through various "leasing", "fractional ownership", "Corporate ownership address", and other "tax avoidance" schemes; the "Registered Ownership" of US Aircraft, can remain just as "obscure" as ever. "Cover Story" as thick as the "cover smoke" at the Pentagon on 9/11; IMO.

what my friends saw was a gulfstream used for renditions. and it carries a military skymaster reg # so that if anyone should notice it the response will be, that they must have been confused.

>>>>>Your "assessment" may be correct... I don't know about "renditions" or not... it is likely in the case of "past" flights... the present "itinerary" probably has different "purposes" or "goals", I'm thinking.

the real registration of a former military skymaster is assigned to an individual who i should be able to find, since i live close to humble,texas.

on the other hand, i consider metro-houston one of the spook capitals of the world. there are a lot of these push me pull you cessnas operating in houston by members of what was formerly known as the confederate airforce. many of them owned by ex-spooks who operated in seasia.

I don't think it serves any purpose to contact the Skymaster owner. It may be "useful" to verify the "N" number on that aircraft is "N7200R", if we are also able to "document" the same "N" number being on that corporate jet. And even if we have this "information"; what can be done with it??

What you say about the Houston, and Dallas "spookiness", rings true with me, it's pretty scary stuff, IMO.

I was wondering how your friends were able to see the tail number. I am aware that most foreign airports do not allow "visibility" of such aircraft, if they can help it. Sometimes the "physical Airport limits" do not allow this obscurity, as you mentioned. If your "information" is good; which you think it is, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it, what do you "think" should be done next?

It is obviously "very wrong" for an improperly identified aircraft to be making those flights out of, and back into the US, as well as all flights within the US, including future flights.

Is it "worth the risk" of attempting "whistleblowing" on these operations? Which "Federal Agency" will take appropriate "action"? Which Congressperson will be brave enough to "question" such activity? And how "important" is this "really"? To me; this is an "extremely important" matter, because it "allows" for possible "black ops" flights to continue "frequent and unlimited" operations, until it is "too late" to put an end to them.

And even if the "whistleblowing" could be successful in the present case; what would it accomplish? We could "disappear suddenly", and the Airplane number could be repainted, and return to "business as usual".

It would be "best", if the aircraft could be "detained" in a country that is very upset about the "Renditions"; but there aren't many of them... and are they willing to risk "US sanctions" and an "International Incident"... "depending on how the "cover stories" and "disinformation" end up.
Sometimes the "loss" of such an aircraft, (and its crew) are deemed "expendible assets"... the airplane and crew go "missing"... and "silence" is maintained by both parties after that. (meanwhile the "whistleblowers" are pursued and silenced permanently.)?

What do you think?
IslandPilot
QUOTE (albertchampion @ Apr 3 2011, 05:44 PM) *
very interesting.

but is it possible that this gulfstrem is owned by the best cover imaginable, berkshire hathaway's netjet[formerly known as executive jet aviation]?

by the way, you might care to understand that i have always considered warren's and charlie's operation to be a cia money-laundering proprietary. sort of like bernie cornfeld's investors overseas service and frank's nugan hand bank.

When you mentioned a "female" on the flight crew, my first thought was an outfit like Netjet, because I've seen their jets and flight crews at a local airport, on several occaisions. Netjet is a "legitimate" professional operation, in my opinion.
I do not think they would "operate" an aircraft with a "bogus" tail ID number... the FAA oversight of Maintence Record Keeping, by FAA licensed Corporate Operations, and Maintenance Professionals, would not allow this to happen. I'm very familiar with this kind of "paperwork" trail, in a "legitimate" aviation business.

It would be interesting to learn the actual "aircraft Serial Number", which "should be" visible to a person on the ground, from outside the aircraft"; according to FAA regulations.

It is possible, yet unlikely that your friend Mr. Cuban, may "own" that aircraft. I don't think anyone would want to be "connected" to an aircraft being used for "questionable" operations, in any way.

The Serial Number of that aircraft might reveal some other possibilities. One of them is that it is a "Military" or "CIA owned" airplane. If the aircraft was "legally" produced for or "acquired by" the US Military... the Serial Number may help to make such an identification.

The aircraft Serial Number may not even exist, or may have been removed. This is "unlikely" because "sometimes" an aircraft Manufacturer will refuse to sell replacement parts, without the "buyer" providing a "valid" Serial Number for the aircraft. I do not know if Gulfstream has this policy; which is not foolproof. (If a buyer has more than one of those aircraft in his fleet, he orders his parts under the "good" AC serial numbers.)

The other possibilites are that a "serial number" exists, yet "NO ONE" actually "owns" that aircraft. This of course points toward possible CIA or other "black op"; involvement.

Many times, aircraft like this are SEIZED by US Customs, for Drug Running, and other Offenses. Most seized aircraft are Auctioned off by US Marshalls; after being "released" by ICE. But I imagine it is quite common for these aircraft to be used for other purposes.

And then we also have the problem with "De-Registering" an aircraft when it is either scrapped or destroyed. And even in those cases where the paperwork "process" is completed; there is no FAA observation required, or return of a Manufacturer Serial Number tag, to verify that it no longer exists. And of course, Aircraft Serial Number ID tags can be "swapped" by unscrupulous persons.

I am not familiar with the "laundromat operators" you mention, but I am not "unaware" of the possibilities.
albertchampion
well, i think you have to understand the balkans. most people don't know anything about them. bill clinton indulged in an invasion there and most of the world was clueless. the history of all that has yet to be sorted out. but in my read, milosevic was a fall guy so that the usa could establish a narcotics entrepot[camp bonesteel?] as well as seize that yugoslavian airbase for future episodes in brezinski's great game.

montenegro is a very small, and virtually completely mountainous country. tivat on the coast and podgorica on the only central valley have the only jet-capable airfields. and the country is sparsely populated. you could park almost anything at tivat, at podgorica and have it go unnoticed.

one of the oddest aspects of montenegro that i saw last year was the incredible insertion of spooks. via their cover entity USAID. USAID appeared to be rehabilitating most of the desirable parts of the country. montenegro is intended to be retirement hq for old spooks, i think.

the other oddity is the new us embassy that is being constructed in podgorica. a fortress. similar to a roman legionaires outpost. as if being prepared for future warfare. my friend, a macedonian, tells me that similar legate fortresses have been constructed in skopce[sic] and belgrade.

the other interesting bit is the superhighway that brown and root has constructed, at great cost, from albania to camp bonesteel and beyond.

keep your eye on montenegro, the bay of kotor/tivat. it is the best anchorage in the mediterranean basin. the gangsters' boats have been arriving. last november it was derepaska's queen k and his tender[with missile launchers] sputnik 1.

as sharks used to swarm into the blue grotto, they are now swarming into this rothschild development.

lastly, i have asked my friends if they took a picture of the tail of that g5. i have yet to receive a response. if they didn't, i have asked them to make the drive back up their again and take a few pix. and since lots of rendition suitable aircraft will be landing at tivat, i have asked them to drive up their on a weekly basis and photograph the airfield. as well as the boats in the marina.

if you want to identify the remora.
albertchampion
well, we are bouncing out of synch, i think.

netjets has a very military origin. in a sense, i was there for its birth. in columbus, ohio. i used to hangar my baron in the facilities that general lassiter rented when he founded eja.

if you know of lassiter, i always considered him a spook in a usaf uniform[a cover, much like ed lansdale's usaf cover].

i think at the end of his life, paul tibbets became the ceo. by that time, tibbets was on the outfit payroll.

then this extraordinary outfit laundromat, berkshire hathaway, acquired the operation. now known as netjets. a wonderful cover op to move high income individuals. also to film them for blackmailing.

also a wonderful mechanism for avoiding customs and exchange controls. in my opinion, it is the narcotrafficking methodology of choice.

never forget where warren and his "clients" were on the morning of 11/09/01: offut afb. outside of omaha. where i am pretty certain they were watching the events of the day unfold in real time via satellite imagery.

also, never forget that warren and charlie may have been the most important beneficiaries of that day.

the world you think you know, you don't know.
IslandPilot
the world you think you know, you don't know.

I will agree with that. The world I thought I knew, I don't know any longer. And it seems the world I think I know today, is very much smaller than the one I don't know.
But, I am no longer as "ignorant" as I once was. dunno.gif

then this extraordinary outfit laundromat, berkshire hathaway, acquired the operation. now known as netjets. a wonderful cover op to move high income individuals. also to film them for blackmailing.

also a wonderful mechanism for avoiding customs and exchange controls. in my opinion, it is the narcotrafficking methodology of choice.

Those are excellent observations, and most likely very true. With operations like "NetJets", there is a constant mix of "Regular Corporate and Private customers", to be blended together with your "soap bearing" "spookie people" while they travel between "laundromats". In the old days, when bad guys had more "class", guys like "Goldfinger" always traveled with his "associates" (like "Odd Job"?) in his OWN well equipped Yachts and Aircraft, which made it very easy for the "OO7s" to keep track of his whereabouts.

Today's "Goldfingers" can now keep much "lower profiles" by using NetJets for their "stealthy" operations. They still travel in the same "comfort and style", while "sharing" their Jet operating expenses with other "Regular Passengers", who also help them to avoid being "tracked" very easily. And I didn't even mention the Tax Incentives, and other operational cost reductions.

I believe NetJets was a logical offshoot of the original Cessna "scam" to sell more Citation Jets under a "Fractional Ownership" plan. This got pretty crazy in a hurry, because the "fractional owners" would allow their "friends" to use their airplanes, by paying for "expenses", when they weren't otherwise being used. And they got away with these kinds of "quasi" Air Charter Operations" without having to "obey" any of the FAA Part 135 Requlations, at that time. They "saved" a lot of money on aircraft maintenance, and "crewing" costs also. The FAA has recently "tightened up" with lots of New Regulations for "Fractional and Networked Operations"... which frankly, doesn't seem to have much effect on anything, other than the FAA "workload" and "expansion" of the Bureaucracy.

Since you have more "insight" into the formation, and personalities at NetJet... your "conclusions" are probably more valid than mine. And my only "speculative" point of difference with you is the issue of aircraft Registrations. I "feel" that NetJets projects a very good "appearance" of being a "legitimate operation; and that using an aircraft with a "bogus" ID, might be too "risky" for use with their other, regular "Upscale" passengers.

But then again, if the CIA (or one of its contractors), comes along and "gives" them a "free" airplane to use for their "NetJet" operation.... that might tend to "mitigate" some of my aforementioned "risky-ness".
That's my $0.02 as far as "AC Registration" is concerned.

Then albert, you say:
never forget where warren and his "clients" were on the morning of 11/09/01: offut afb. outside of omaha. where i am pretty certain they were watching the events of the day unfold in real time via satellite imagery.

and my "response" is: Didn't Air Force ONE and GWB end up at that Omaha AFB, on 9/11/2001, before returning to Washington DC.? Why did he go there? Did he have some "laundry sorting" to do with his "partners", at the "Grand Opening" of a new "laundromat"? I wonder if they had Free 911 Souvineers to hand out?.... dunno.gif
IslandPilot
At least I know where Tivat, Montenegro is today. I didn't know that yesterday. It is a very beautiful place, and I've added it to my "To Do" list in the "wishful thinking" column.

You are also correct in your statement about most people not knowing anything about the "Balkans". I see that I have more "history" to catch up on. Half of what you said in your last post went completely over my head, I only understood a small part of it, but I have the general "idea".

As albert said, the airport is right along the highway, with really nowhere to "hide". Check it out:
Tivat, Montenegro Airport aerial view
Here's another view, from the ground, of their "open air jetway". I'm lovin' it.
"Open air Jetway" at Tivat, Montenegro Airport
I wonder if I can apply for a job with Montenegro Airlines as a Ramp Rat?
Either that or as some kind of "Dock Trash Grunt" down at a Marina... (Naaah, I couldn't do that... my "negative attitude" toward arrogant people and their big yachts, is pretty "irreversable".)

lastly, i have asked my friends if they took a picture of the tail of that g5. i have yet to receive a response. if they didn't, i have asked them to make the drive back up their again and take a few pix. and since lots of rendition suitable aircraft will be landing at tivat, i have asked them to drive up their on a weekly basis and photograph the airfield. as well as the boats in the marina.
Since "we" seem to have decided, "not" to take any "immediate action" to "resolve" the issue in your 1st post to this thread... and yet, we still don't want to let "them" (whoever they are) keep "getting away with" what may be "illegal" or "black" operations. The quote above indicates you seem to favor the idea of "monitoring" these "activities" to help "enhance the safety, rights, and well being of US citizens, within Constitutional limitations".

In some circles, this kind of "monitoring operation" can be construed as "spying". Let me remind you that, Today, there are 5 Cubans being held in Federal prisons, for doing exactly the same kind of thing, to try and prevent Terrorist Attacks against Cuba, which were being initiated from the Miami area. They have been incarcerated for almost 20 years now, with two of them serving "Life Sentences", for "crimes" they really didn't commit.

I would therefore "suggest" this: If your friends are willing to "transmit" photos of aircraft to you, it may not be a "good idea" for you, or them, to use normal "email" channels for your communication. If you click on my "panaramio" links above.... you will see that it is possible for them to "post" their photographs to this "Google-Earth" related "International photo sharing" site. Then, from time to time, you can view and download their photos, without suspecion, from the "geographical travel related, Panaramio" site?

What do you think of that idea??
albertchampion
well, island pilot, you intrigue me. very few individuals care to pay attention. i attempted to tell these stories on ostensibly progressive, anti-statist websites. CENSORED.

either purportedly "liberal" individuals don't really want to know. or they countenance anything done by the leader of their party. does that remind you of any country in the last century?

i shall consider the mechanisms of taking and saving pix of aircraft at the tivat airfield. but i do recall posting pix of derepaska's boats in porto montenegro last year. there are more oligarch boats there now, i have learned.

and i close on this chuckle. to appreciate this, you must understand that i am a stage 4 cancer patient. and traveled to montenegro last year on the advice of my oncologist. he viewed it as my last bit of traveling[my bloodwork is proving him wrong. so far].

i stayed for 2-3 weeks at the villa milocer. tito's former beach redoubt.

anyway, my friends told me today that everyone on that staff thinks that i was/am a spook. funny in a sense. the more one becomes an anti-spook, the more one seems a spook.

but i have encountered that perception in the past. some of my favorite traveling stories involve my being misidentified as a usa intell operative. i think i have written about this before, somewhere out there is a legit spook who is my double.

or i am sleep walking internationally from time to time.

i close this way. i think my friends discovered a rendition aircraft. and did not know enough to recognize that immediately.

wrote down the tail numbers, didn't think to photograph them. because they didn't know what they were seeing. because very few recognize the "normalcy" of renditions. tivat would be a perfect refueling depot for rendition flights. and all of the balkans would be perfect for rendition incarcerations.

beyond these thoughts, i would prefer not to go.

at this time, i would say that my friends need a cloud site for transmitting any photos of aircraft. at tivat.
amazed!
All the speculation about EJA and Netjets aside, I wonder if it's possible that the airplane in question is not a Gulfstream at all, but something else, like maybe the Challenger series?

And speaking of Gulfstream, they had a horrible accident in New Mexico a few days ago.
albertchampion
i shall wait to see some pix from my friend, if the plane remains in tivat and he can drive back up from bar. but over the years that i have known him, he is a very knowledgeable individual.

the critical issue is that he saw a tail number that doesn't correspond to anything other than an old cessna skymaster.

let's see what plays out, ok? as daniel hopsicker has written over the years, as i recall, there has been a lot of fudging with registration #'s when drug running, renditions are involved.
amazed!
How true!

I knew a guy long time ago that operated 2 PA-31 types with the same registration number on them, and same paint job. It worked enough to trick the system.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.