Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anti Drug War In Mexico
Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > General > Lobby
amazed!
http://narcosphere.narconews.com/thefield/4372/and-what-hist
ory-looks-mexico

Sometimes the links don't work, but it seems like on Wednesday protestors in about 40 cities marched to call for an end to the gringo-inspired War On Drugs.

It will be interesting to see what happens.
bobcat46
That whole problem goes right back to Supply & Demand........remove the criminal penalties, manage the drugs, tax the drugs and it would solve Mexico's problem and our problems with drugs.......

Save Billions in prison costs
Save Billions in enforcement costs
Collect tax money on their use

biggrin.gif
amazed!
Not just Mexico, it would solve many problems in countries across the world.

The damage caused by prohibition is well documented, and destroys the moral fabric of any given society. That's why there's an outfit called Law Enforcement Against Prohibition.

Maybe the rage against the machine will begin in Mexico.
GroundPounder
it's not about what the people want, it's about what the machine wants. will grigg has this to say:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/grigg/grigg-w205.html

i would like to add, that any 'war' is bad for humanity, but great for the machine.
amazed!
and about all we can do is rage against the machine.... whistle.gif
Tamborine man
QUOTE (GroundPounder @ Apr 9 2011, 09:57 AM) *
it's not about what the people want, it's about what the machine wants. will grigg has this to say:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/grigg/grigg-w205.html

i would like to add, that any 'war' is bad for humanity, but great for the machine.

....but especially is it very bad for all those who promotes war -

and for the sad and tragic owners of "the machine".

Strange they can't work this obvious fact out for themselves!!
amazed!
TM

My theory is that the 'owners' of the machine indeed DO have it figured out, and "they like it, they love it, they want some more of it", to borrow some american country music lyrics.

The drug prohibition brings the black market which brings fantastic profits for anybody involved. When one is involved, and under the cover of US government employment, the financial rewards are very lucrative indeed.

The average person doesn't really understand this, but that is the operative dynamic. It will never end.
Tamborine man
QUOTE (amazed! @ Apr 10 2011, 12:19 PM) *
TM

My theory is that the 'owners' of the machine indeed DO have it figured out, and "they like it, they love it, they want some more of it", to borrow some american country music lyrics.

The drug prohibition brings the black market which brings fantastic profits for anybody involved. When one is involved, and under the cover of US government employment, the financial rewards are very lucrative indeed.

The average person doesn't really understand this, but that is the operative dynamic. It will never end.

I'm sure you're right, amazed.

But i'm equally sure that if one of us should ever come up close to any of these people,

we would 'see' and 'feel' nothing but self-admiration, self-satisfaction, self-importance

and haughtiness oozing out of every pore of the brain and bodies from these sad people.

These emissions originate from the deepest of darkness, which, unbeknownst to themselves,

make them into 'slaves' of this destructive force, instead of free and peaceful human beings.

Deep ignorance and lust for power is what guides them, and really nothing else that i can see!

These kind of people will one day grow up as well, and first then will it all end.

Therefore, let's never stop the 'education'!
amazed!
Quite right!

Trouble is, of course, that education works only on the open mind. The closed mind is impermeable to everything that challenges it.

The drug prohibition is kept alive by those in government bureaucracies who benefit from it, and by ordinary citizens who have not thought it through, for whatever reason.

The protests in Mexico seem to have now expended their energy, a small blip on the radar screen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.