Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Driving Deeper Into Cloud Cuckoo Land
Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > General > Lobby
zoeken
Albert, you really need to give at least some idea as to what we are clicking on smile.gif

This is beyond belief. So, the govt. wants us to contribute to paying off the national debt, but employers are responsible for all of the paperwork, etc., and we will still be taxed on what we contribute?

Is this a bad dream???

deep breaths john, deep breaths...
albertchampion
i make no apologies about the way i entitle my posts. i assume by now that my bona fides are well enough known that everyone understands that i am not taking you too far astray.

i posted this as a counter to the mother murder focus. that incident may influence our lives. though i think it a spur off the mainline of importance.

but these congressclowns who introduced this legislation are part of the barnum & bailey that we call the congress of the usa. these are the individuals who govern our lives.

we are so far down the rabbit hole.
BarryWilliamsmb
I was certain that politicians were out to lunch but this little number hints that they have left the food court.

Please let them die of starvation before I do.

Thanks Albert.

23investigator
QUOTE (BarryWilliamsmb @ Jul 15 2011, 03:14 PM) *
I was certain that politicians were out to lunch but this little number hints that they have left the food court.

Please let them die of starvation before I do.

Thanks Albert.

Dear Barry.

Hope you are going well.

You don't look like your fading away my friend.

But I must chastise you.

There is one way of being sure of your wish, that is, 'wish a long life for your self'.

The other is, that your American cousins, wake up to themselves, and tell them to get "stuffed".

Anyway how are you going.

ps I have learnt along the way, not to read Albert's posts before dinner, lol.

Robert
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.