Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Former Cia Asset Turned Whistle Blower Blows The Lid Off The 9/11 Lies
Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > General > Latest News
rob balsamo

I fast forwarded through the intro speaker. I found Susan to be credible. Surprised i havent heard of her till now. It was a good listen.
André
Many articles in the link below by Susan Lindauer at Veterans Today.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/author/lindauer/
mrmitosis
I watched the whole video, even the intro, because Napoleon Dynamite is my favourite movie EVER, and I was curious to see what he would look like as a 40 year old smile.gif

But yeah, I'm a little bit surprised you've never heard of Susan. I've listened to interviews with Alex Jones, and she's a columnist over at Veterans Today (among other places, probably). I'm sure her name has even cropped up here at P4T from time to time. It's nice to hear her speak freely without Alex barking interruptions every 5 seconds.

It would be interesting if there were some substance to the idea that cell phone coverage and reception was boosted in the hijacked airliners. It would resolve a lot of unanswered questions, and squares quite nicely with the hypothesis that the planes may have been modified/weaponised/militarised in order to achieve the other impressive feats and maneuvres that day.
onesliceshort
QUOTE (mrmitosis)
I watched the whole video, even the intro, because Napoleon Dynamite is my favourite movie EVER, and I was curious to see what he would look like as a 40 year old

Is that who's introducing her?? biggrin.gif

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1609980/the_...oleon_dynamite/
BarryWilliamsmb
Thanks Rob.

Never heard of her before but I agree, her incredible story sounds credible.

Just more icing on the tenth anniversary cake...

elreb
By Associated Press, Published: August 30

WASHINGTON — Former Vice President Dick Cheney says there’s no contradiction in advocating harsh interrogation tactics against suspected U.S. enemies and opposing those practices when used against American citizens.

Cheney was asked about a hypothetical case in which the CIA would decide to use waterboarding on an American politicians suspected of allowing 911.

Cheney replies, I think that George W. Bush, Donald Rumsfeld, and myself…would object on the grounds that we have obligations that “What is good for the Goose is not good for the Gander”.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.