Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pilots For Truth Welcomes 54 New Core Members!
Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > General > Latest News
rob balsamo
Our largest update ever! I am proud to introduce 54 new Core members to the organization. We thank those for having the courage to speak out and we thank them for their support. To view the new Core members, click here and scroll down.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/core.html#091811

Once again, a big welcome to the new Core Members!

Regards,
Rob
GroundPounder
Hear hear!
remo
Fantastic !. Along with Engineers Architects Scientists and Firemen you combine to form THE intellectual and material challenge confronting this most heinous LIE of 911.
Without your knowledge base, those of us outside the skill sets are marooned. We, I, HAVE to rely on professionals stepping up ABLE to argue the data, taking on these dreadful people that conspired this act of outright murderous WAR, and can only THANK YOU for doing it. Which I do. Thank you.
remo

ZELIKOW back in White House suggests 911 narrative construct falling over. The deep swell of information countering commission torture theory and anti-science of NCSTAR/NIST animated "Probables" are fooling less and less people. You guys working on the Avionics must be getting through.
Bruce Sinclair
Well done Rob! I would certainly add Citizen Investigation Team to the list of vital members of the truth movement.

Bruce
Jupiter
Why don't you present on the home page, like AE911Truth.org, the total number of pilots who reject the official explanations ? Even in the "core members" webpage we cannot find that number.

Moreover, I think the P4T home page need to be reworked.

Though, good news for the 10th anniversary, more and more pilots want a new and true investigation.
Obwon
Great work Rob, keeping up the drum beat. Don't forget to remind us all, to spread the articles found here far, wide and often.

Obwon
datars
Cool!

All be well
-Chuck
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.