Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pentagon "plane Bomb Sting"
Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > General > Latest News
onesliceshort
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/st...rone/50593792/1

WASHINGTON A 26-year-old Massachusetts man was arrested Wednesday and charged in a plot to fly explosive-packed, remote control aircraft into the Pentagon and U.S. Capitol.

Federal prosecutors allege in court documents that Rezwan Ferdaus outlined an elaborate plan to undercover FBI agents posing as al-Qaeda operatives that involved the use of three drone aircraft carrying deadly payloads to attack and destroy the iconic federal government landmarks.
Prosecutors allege that as recently as May, Ferdaus traveled to Washington to photograph his intended targets and "identified sites at the East Potomac Park from which to launch his airplanes filled with explosives."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/sep/2...s?newsfeed=true

Another potential area of concern is a meeting on 19 April 2011, when the undercover agents met with Ferdaus and questioned the "feasibility" of his plan. That raises the prospect that the FBI agents were somehow goading Ferdaus into more action. "Ferdaus responded in a defensive manner that he had made progress," the affidavit stated.

At the same meeting the undercover agents also gave financial assistance for Ferdaus to travel to Washington on a scouting trip: a fact that raises the question of whether he would have made the trip without that financial help. The undercover agents also supplied thousands of dollars in cash for Ferdaus to buy the F-86 Sabre miniature plane to be used in an attack.
The prosecution case also reveals how Ferdaus ordered the plane and rented a storage facility in which to keep it and then took delivery from the FBI agents of 25 pounds of C-4 explosives, three grenades and six AK-47 rifles.
It also shows Ferdaus explaining how he had become convinced that he needed to attack America after viewing jihadist websites online. "I just can't stop; there is no other choice for me," he said of his decision to launch the attacks.

Hmmm, sounds like a "conspiracy theory" to me...
amazed!
A typical example of most of the prosecutions in the GWOT.

If it weren't for the FBI's ability to spin tall tales and entice men down on their luck, they would have no prosecutions at all.

This reminds me of the poor fellows the feds enticed into planning to attack Fort Dix.
onesliceshort
If it weren't for the FBI's ability to spin tall tales and entice men down on their luck, they would have no prosecutions at all.

It also gives us a glimpse of how easy it would have been to entice the band of patsies (with a large dose of fake personas) that were labelled "hijackers" on 9/11.

Think of it on a larger scale and compare it to 9/11 (or any "terrorist attack"), ya know?
rob balsamo
That's a pretty F-86... makes you wonder why they would use such a nice model when they could have used any generic RC plane to get the job done for a fraction of the cost.

Also, you need to be a pretty good RC pilot with lots of experience to fly that thing. It looks like a Ducted fan jet... could be a real turbine engine. Probably flys 200+ mph.

Even if they were able to launch the plan, i doubt the kid could fly the thing. Usually the type of RC pilots who fly nice jets like that, dont buy them pre-built, they build them, then fly them, then sometimes later sell them. They usually have a long history of RC flying from childhood. I used to be big into RC (building and flying) and I know i'd need lots of training to fly that thing. I certainly wouldnt fly it without an instructor linked through a training box. I'd probably crash it as soon as i got it airborne if i were to fly it myself the first time.

If i were to speculate, rogue elements within the FBI were getting ready to launch the attack, had their aircraft... had everything all ready to go... including a trained UAV pilot, they had their patsie who he himself would have thought he was controlling the plane, but real patriots within the agency got wind of it and shut it down. The patsie takes the fall either way. The fear is instilled into the public mind... either way.

And why would they supply the kid with real explosives and weapons if they had no intention of using it?

Sounds a lot like the 1993 WTC Bombing plot with the help of the F-B-I.
onesliceshort
Exactly my thoughts Rob. I wonder if this was one op they had up their sleeve for the 9/11 anniversary.
Why spend so much money, time and effort to entrap this guy? The official tale is that he/they had "planned" 2 or 3 "drone attacks" (depending on source).

I found this:

And from Homeland Security (I don't want to link to their crap)

Rezwan Ferdaus, 26, planned to fill two remote-controlled model airplanes with C-4 explosives and hand grenades and direct them into the iconic Washington buildings, said US Attorney Carmen Ortiz.
The feds said he purchased the model airplanes, one a replica of a Navy F-4 Phantom jet with a Playboy logo on its tail, using the name of former Yankee great Dave Winfield. (OSS: Why???)
Ferdaus was arrested Wednesday morning after he obtained 25-pounds of C-4 explosives, three grenades and six automatic AK-47 assault rifles from FBI agents posing as Al Qaeda operatives.

rob balsamo
QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Sep 30 2011, 06:11 PM) *
Exactly my thoughts Rob. I wonder if this was one op they had up their sleeve for the 9/11 anniversary.

Hmm.... good point.

The other thing is, where did they plan to launch this "drone"? That airplane can do perhaps 200-250 mph. The range of standard radio control technology you can buy in any store is perhaps a half mile. At a few hundred yards, you can no longer see what type attitude the RC model is in as it looks like a black dot in the sky. An RC airplane of this type can get away from you real fast.

Was this kid planning on launching this airplane from the front lawn of the Pentagon post 9/11 without anyone noticing? Perhaps he was going to use the pavement of Columbia Pike? Perhaps Arlington Cemetery?

An airplane of that size and weight is not one you can just throw in the air and it will fly. You need a runway. Especially if it's packed with C-4. Would it even be able to get airborne with any significant amount of C-4 to do any damage?

C'mon...

The video you posted is a perfect example. That guy is an experienced RC Jet pilot... and even then it was squirrely on take-off. It appears he prematurely rotated before he had enough airspeed and almost stalled the thing into the ground. Notice he turned it immediately... and when it was flying about 50 yards away.. .it was hard to tell if it was in a slight bank left or right. When it got perhaps another 50 yards away... and in a steep bank, its hard to tell if the plane is in a left or right bank. Further away, and you cannot tell what the airplane is doing at all. This can all happen in a matter of seconds because its a fast little sucker..

Clearly the kid wasnt too bright. Perfect patsie imo.
whiteknight
This justifies why we need these agencies protecting us. Playing both sides to keep themselves in business.
rob balsamo
QUOTE (whiteknight @ Sep 30 2011, 11:16 PM) *
This justifies why we need these agencies protecting us. Playing both sides to keep themselves in business.

Shit... if the "undercover FBI agents" posing as 'Al Qaeda' were smart, wanted a solid case, and were working for the best interests of the US, they would have given the kid playdough to pack inside a generic RC airplane and then watched/video taped him trying to get the thing off the ground in a close enough spot to hit anywhere near the Pentagon within eyesight.

Then they would have watched him crash the thing probably before it reach 10 feet and arrested him while laughing. It would have been promoted on a small segment of "World Dumbest Criminals".

But no, it was splashed all over media after spending thousands of dollars of tax payer money and giving the kid real explosives and weapons.

This was a foiled plot alright, but it was most likely plotted by people with a specific objective who work for the EFF-BEEE-EYE !

The only one who may have made out on this whole deal is the hobbyist who sold his really nice F-86 and F-4. But knowing how this govt works, they probably confiscated the cash from the hobbyist as "govt property", and kept the airplanes as evidence.

Edit to add:

I'm not an explosives expert but i wanted to know how much destruction per pound of C-4 can be determined..., i found this in a quick search..

"To take out one 8-inch (20.3-centimeter) square steel beam, for example, they would probably use 8 to 10 pounds (3.6 to 4.5 kilograms) of C-4."

8-10 pounds of anything, added to the F-86 and F-4 models as seen above, would probably render the aircraft useless as it would be well over gross weight and never be able to get off the ground.

Now, if the kid wanted more explosive power to take out more than one steel beam with an RC aircraft, i suppose he would need the finances and technology of the US Govt.

Notice how this story went away quick from the Mainstream media. I wouldnt doubt many seasoned RC pilots were throwing up their BS flags as soon as they heard the story.

The most important thing in an RC Hobbyists mind, is weight. They are always looking for ways to shave weight off their aircraft. There is no way that F-86 could have been packed with an amount of C-4 to do any type of significant damage to anything, unless it was going to be used as a decoy to a much larger explosion, or it was going to be modified with the support and finances of the US budget.

In other words... there was never any real threat if the official story were true, nor any reason to splash it all over the Mockingbird Mainstream media.

This story just stinks to high heaven. It's no surprise it came and went fast and is now replaced by the death of a "Terrorist" who is American born.
onesliceshort
I see it's being reported that initial contact was made by an FBI informant who had "spent time in jail" who befriended this guy (allegedly).

You can see why many of the alleged "terrorist acts" were "lone assassins". They can use these people in multiple ways.

1) Publicity stunts "thwarted" where fear and propaganda allows the FBI/Homeland Security to pump millions of dollars into their coffers and make their draconian measures seem "necessary".

2) If added effect were needed (or whatever perverse reason), allow them to go through with "their" plans and assist from the inside to ensure maximum "success" (9/11, McVeigh, '93 WTC bombing). Make the patsy feel like he's in charge and/or add more patsies/informants/agents (9/11, McVeigh "mystery accomplice").

Either way, the patsy believes that he was in fact acting for political motives. If he gets caught, he's none the wiser.

(I don't like the "al Qaeda angle" of the following video but you can read between the lines)

9/11 Hijackers Were Assets of US Govt. por BadKitty

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.