Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Article: United 93 Received 18 Acars Uplinks After Alleged Shanksville Crash
Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > Flight Number > United 93
amazed!
Thanks again for all your hard work Woody!
onesliceshort
Great work Woody!
kawika
It should be noted that Warren Stutt obtained the ACARS file from me, but he and others failed to respond to an offer for open access to thousands of other records obtained from the FAA (through NARA).

The only very few files that have been requested so far contain the keywords ARINC or ACARS in the actual file name. There could be related information in other files that have not been reviewed.
woody
QUOTE (kawika @ Oct 27 2012, 04:18 PM) *
It should be noted that Warren Stutt obtained the ACARS file from me, but he and others failed to respond to an offer for open access to thousands of other records obtained from the FAA (through NARA).

The only very few files that have been requested so far contain the keywords ARINC or ACARS in the actual file name. There could be related information in other files that have not been reviewed.

I hear you, kawika, and really appreciate your engagement. Maybe I come back to your offer in the near future, if it's still available.

I'm very sorry - it's just that the ACARS stuff was work enough, and I also have a family to feed.

And this here is for OSS and amazed: cheers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.