QUOTE (kawika @ Aug 2 2014, 10:18 AM) *

Great stuff kawika.
I just watched the whole thing.

Today C-span, tomorrow CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC and the rest of the world! smile.gif
MrDoubtfire
QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Aug 2 2014, 02:59 PM) *
I just watched the whole thing.

So did I.

I very much like Mr. Gage's approach to focus on unanswered questions, not develop immature "whodonnit"-theories.

Before we allow NSA to snoop in our most private things, CIA to torture "some folks", TSA to humiliate passengers and make them miss their flights*, GCHQ to capture all Intenet traffic, we all should insist that investigators simply do their job and investigate.

I am aware that this web site is being tightly monitored, so I have small hope that this message will be brought up to the people who should hear it. If that happens, I doubt that they would have the intelligence (not by name but by fact) to understand it, but who knows. They may have thinking people too?

Doubty

*: As experienced by myself in Philadelphia and other places.
NP1Mike
QUOTE (MrDoubtfire @ Aug 2 2014, 04:30 PM) *
So did I.

I very much like Mr. Gage's approach to focus on unanswered questions, not develop immature "whodonnit"-theories.

Yes I admire this approach too. I think it is the smart way to go.

Each of us have our roles to play. Give evidence and then opinions only for those areas which you have expertise in. Gage is not an expert in developing theories as to who did it and why etc. and so he should always duck those types of questions.

But any questions related to building design/construction/engineering etc., sure that's his professional territory.

Bruce Sinclair
Great presentation by Richard Gage for the lay person! Hopefully, some C-SPAN viewers will get off the couch and start down the rabbit hole...
rob balsamo
QUOTE (Bruce Sinclair @ Aug 3 2014, 07:19 PM) *
Great presentation by Richard Gage for the lay person! Hopefully, some C-SPAN viewers will get off the couch and start down the rabbit hole...

I watched this video.. .and quite frankly.. it was painful to watch when he was questioned regarding the aviation related events. I have since emailed Richard Gage to ask if he would like to join forces.... still waiting for a reply.

For more information.. click here....

kawika
QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Aug 5 2014, 07:56 PM) *
I watched this video.. .and quite frankly.. it was painful to watch when he was questioned regarding the aviation related events. I have since emailed Richard Gage to ask if he would like to join forces.... still waiting for a reply.

For more information.. click here....

I urge the architects and engineers to let the pilots be the experts on the aviation aspects. Both camps should join forces to obtain the original records so we can all study what really happened.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.