Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pandora's Black Box - Chapter Two Released!
Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > Location > Pentagon
Pages: 1, 2
rob balsamo
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/store

Thank you for your support!
Beached
Excellent work Rob! cheers.gif I especially like the way you demonstrate the expected dive into the Pentagon.... like you said, 911myths doesn't have a clue! I'd hate to be Mike right now... all that official story hugging right down the toilet!! [laugh]
e-dog
NICE work Rob! Especially with the Altitute and the Fighter-jet part.
How long did it take to create this?

IT--
Cary
Freakin' outstanding video Rob. Fantastic film.
UnderTow
WOW. Awesome Work Rob. Really nails it down and smacks it around.
I could nit-pick a little thing or there, but I'll leave that to the sheep.
(the Jeff calls were a little long but meh..)

All in all

SLAM DUNK!!!
Cary
I heard that gideon had a big hand in helping with this release. Outstanding work pal.
rob balsamo
QUOTE (Cary @ Jan 12 2007, 04:10 PM)
I heard that gideon had a big hand in helping with this release. Outstanding work pal.

Yes.. the film wouldnt be done nearly as fast if i didnt have gideon. He is the voice of the intro and conclusion. He did an EXCELLENT job! If we raise enough funds to further the research... Gideon and i will be working together closely to get more answers. We anticipate next stop will be Shanksville... as i want to cover UA93 next.. then onto AA11/UA175.. more in depth study on ATC/NORAD and then march up the steps at the Capitol.

Thanks for the feedback all.. glad you liked it.

Rob
bill
This looks like a very different version than the DVD I just got yesterday

can I get a this DVD version If I order it now ?
rob balsamo
QUOTE (bill @ Jan 12 2007, 04:45 PM)
This looks like a very different version than the DVD I just got yesterday

can I get a this DVD version If I order it now ?

yes.. this is Chapter Two.. you received Chapter One Bill..

smile.gif
bill
This is great, watching it now

just ordered chapter 2

Thanks

I think I'll show it at EAA chapter meeting

we have several retired and current Airline captain members

should be interesting conversation
rob balsamo
QUOTE (bill @ Jan 12 2007, 04:57 PM)
This is great, watching it now

just ordered chapter 2

Thanks

I think I'll show it at EAA chapter meeting

we have several retired and current Airline captain members

should be interesting conversation

Thanks for your support Bill!

salute.gif
jo56
Just downloading it! Can't wait to see:)
Cary
Just ordered a few for my 9/11 Meetup group. I've been telling them about this. They'll be blown away. Thanks again Rob.
grizz
This film absolutely rocks and is of the calibre of 9/11 Mysteries. Congratulations!

I'll try to find you a few donations. wink.gif
behind
Very good work.

Diffrent from all other 9/11 films.

Everybody who see the film must ask him/her self a serious questions.

Many many interesting things ... for example Cynthia McKinney part. (I have never seen her interesting questions on film before)

Congratulations!
bill
This is first rate work

thank you !
Truthseekers
Clearest proof available that proves AA77 did not hit the pentagon.
Learnt new things about what the pilots do onboard. If this does not convince the sheeple, absolutely nothing else will, as this is as damning as it gets regarding the lies of the official story.

Well done JDX! worthy.gif
democrazy
Thank you. worthy.gif
p.w.rapp
Just came back from watching the entire video.

Excellent!

This video will wake up many people, who are interested in aviation but haven't been confronted with the truth yet.

Very good explanation of aviation aspects - flight instruments, manoeuvres.

Congratulations to Rob an everybody who has contributed.

thumbsup.gif salute.gif thumbsup.gif
Zap
grizz
Thanks for listing some of us in the credits, JDX. That's very cool. It makes me feel like I actually did something, even though I didn't. biggrin.gif
rob balsamo
QUOTE (Oceans Flow @ Jan 12 2007, 07:15 PM)
Thanks for listing some of us in the credits, JDX.  That's very cool.  It makes me feel like I actually did something, even though I didn't. biggrin.gif

You do more than you know OF... wink.gif

I thank those when its deserved.. and you deserved it. Believe me...

Probably the hardest part of the film was trying not to miss anyone in the credits who deserved thanks. Im sure i missed some here or there... but i covered most of it. All the members here have contributed a great deal whether they think they did or not.

cheers.gif
StevenDC
Just watched the video in it's entirety. Had trouble loading in the very beginning.

Now, I'll give you one attaboy for the whole video being fantastic... thumbsup.gif

And you get one big complaint from the music playing while I am trying to hear what is being said, I can't hear the NTSB voice over this music.

gave you five stars..
would have given you six....
rob balsamo
yeah.. i played the music because it was the same old blahblah1.gif blahblah1.gif blahblah1.gif from the NTSB... "No comment" BS.

Thanks everyone. .glad you like it.
Cary
Buy a DVD dude. All those minor problems go away.
rob balsamo
QUOTE (Cary @ Jan 12 2007, 07:35 PM)
Buy a DVD dude. All those minor problems go away.

VERY true...

the hang in the beginning is due to google. If you hit pause and let it load.. back it up a bit.. it shouldnt hang. Dont know why it hangs when the download is faster than the stream.

The DVD is spectacular! I just got done watching it. The google earth shots are incredible. Same with the Sim clips.

Also the DVD includes phone calls with a FDR Expert (with altered voice) talking about Flight Data Recorder accuracy... good stuff.

Also a recent FBI call i did with Jeff. I spoke to them this time...
grizz
QUOTE (johndoeX @ Jan 13 2007, 12:39 AM)
Also a recent FBI call i did with Jeff. I spoke to them this time...

Ooo. You tease. I'll be checking the mailbox every day. charge.gif
painter
Finally got the time to watch the whole thing

W O W !

I am so proud of YOU and everyone at PF911T.org!

You know, every time I watch one of these videos that get to the truth about 9/11 I get all emotional and start crying. Not sobbing out loud crying, but my blood pressure goes up, and I get all teary-eyed and sh*t. It just brings it all back and brings back WHY WE ARE DOING THIS. It just makes me so proud of all of us for sticking together and KEEPING AT THIS day in and day out for months (and for some of us, years). We really ARE getting somewhere, folks. I can't promise any of you that we are going to see the perps behind 9/11 in chains and orange overalls -- they may be beyond the reach of the law, we shall see. But even if they are, EXPOSING THEM AND EXPOSING THEIR OPPRESSION not only of the American people but of the world by their conniving, evil, lies WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE. The worst slavery is the slavery where a man doesn't know he is a slave. That is the kind of slavery we were all born into here. We were told we were free -- and we were, WITHIN LIMITS. We are now finding where those "limits" really are and THIS IN ITSELF is a revolutionary thing -- totally revolutionary in the history of humanity. We are unmasking the Hyrophants, pointing them out to everyone we can get to look. We are a long way from getting everything we want but we've already come a long, long way. WE KNOW THE TRUTH -- or, at least, we know that what we've been told is a lie and THAT IS THE TRUTH.

As people wake up, the world changes; it is inevitable. We don't really "get it" yet because we are too much a part of it, but eventually, perhaps, we'll look back on this from a future point and realize that we changed the world just by doing what we are all doing -- sharing information, inspiration, insight, hope.

God bless you, Rob, Gideon and everyon at PF911T!
grizz
What painter said.
jo56
Wow!

Just finished watching the video. Hard to argue with facts!

Great work, guys!
dnd
jdx, only 20 minutes in and so far its one of the best I've seen. I'm glad you are presenting this without any theories, but just the plain facts. We need more documentaries like this. While theories such as who benefitted and how the towers fell are good, it comes across too conspiritorial for skeptics which they will end up ignoring everything. Excellent work!!

-Dane
HotDogBun
Great job guys.

Love the cautious approach and lack of finger pointing. Withholding judgment on the bigger picture of 9/11 and not going further than calling things into question is a great approach to the issue. I hope it proves successful.
rob balsamo
QUOTE (dnd @ Jan 13 2007, 12:24 AM)
jdx, only 20 minutes in and so far its probably the best I've seen.  I'm glad you are presenting this without any theories, but just the plain facts.  Excellent work!!

-Dane

Well, we do offer 'possibility' based on the facts later in the film.. you'll see.. wink.gif

Also, i'd like to add that the 'possibility' we offer is not what we think EXACTLY what happened (in terms of type aircraft and/or ordinance used).. but based on the facts we have to go on, it certainly fits and it gives an idea of the plausibility of the possibility.

(sorry for being vague.. i dont want to give too much away for those who havent seen it.. whistle.gif )
dnd
Guess I spoke too soon. laugh.gif

Very impressed with the explanation of the flight data recorder data, BTW. Good to have a pilots perspective on this. Again excellent work. Definitely getting this on DVD. cheers.gif

-Dane
rob balsamo
Thanks for your support Dane...

I must say, i was pretty impressed with the quality of the film on DVD considering most of the clips we use are rare and we had to dig deep to get them. You'll also enjoy the extras on the DVD which brings it all together even more thoroughly.

Thanks again..

Rob
Sanders
What painter said - I teared up as well.

It's fantastic. Just blew me away.

I already said this to JDX in a PM - but what's really great about it is it focuses on the part of the 9/11 ruse that most people avoid - because it is the most troubling, controversial and dotted with pitfalls as we all know - and builds a foundation with facts. This film effectively eliminates many of the huge uncertainties - very important film.

cheers.gif
HotDogBun
I wasn;t logged in to GV when i watched it so i could not comment, but now i went back to add a comment and the comments listing is gone, there isnt even a comments link, what gives?
LizzyTish
It's front page news on 911 Blogger this morning. It's a masterpiece, JDX! thumbsup.gif
georgie101
QUOTE (HotDogBun @ Jan 13 2007, 06:58 AM)
I wasn;t logged in to GV when i watched it so i could not comment, but now i went back to add a comment and the comments listing is gone, there isnt even a comments link, what gives?

i wanted to do the same thing. it sucks!
rob balsamo
Yeah.. im sorry about not opening the comments section on the video. I just didnt want it turning into a pissing contest with those others who love to spin (im sure you all know who we are talking about) distracting the viewer from watching the film.

After someone watches the film and are curious to see comments, im sure they will search the web.

Cheers!
Rob
georgie101
QUOTE (johndoeX @ Jan 13 2007, 05:11 PM)
Yeah.. im sorry about not opening the comments section on the video. I just didnt want it turning into a pissing contest with those others who love to spin (im sure you all know who we are talking about) distracting the viewer from watching the film.

After someone watches the film and are curious to see comments, im sure they will search the web.

Cheers!
Rob

fair point, i didn't know you got the choice whether or not to leave a comment, never uploaded anything before. i can understand though, it only takes 1 stupid person to ruin something good.
shure
great stuff !!!!,, excellent firts video "JDX", great way of conveying what actually happened !

p.s would the testimony of Norman Minetta debunk what is being said about turning off the transponders and not knowing where the airplane was ??
rob balsamo
The aircraft was lost on radar out in the WVA mountains. The aircraft that re-appears on radar a few minutes later could be any type of aircraft.

I re-did a clip in the film when the transponder is turned off to drive this point home. I will be uploading it to google within the next day or so...

I also had to fix a few typos and i removed the Kidd Rock song fro mthe NTSB call as some people were having a hard time hearing it. I agree, but i thought most already heard it and it was just the NTSB saying they cannot comment. But i removed it anyway.

Rob
Truthseekers
I have a question JDX. Later into the film, you show how the true altitude is worked out. What you show is by inputting 30.22 into the true altitude application you had open on the screen. What does this refer to?. I understand the 29 etc.. which is set and comes into effect at 18000 feet and shows by a drop back, but do not understand the 30.22.

Thanks wink.gif
amazed!
WOW! Right now it's football time, but I gotta see that Pandora's Black Box!

cheers.gif
painter
QUOTE (shure @ Jan 13 2007, 07:43 PM)
great stuff !!!!,, excellent firts video "JDX", great way of conveying what actually happened !

p.s would the testimony of Norman Minetta debunk what is being said about turning off the transponders and not knowing where the airplane was ??

shure,

My lay-person understanding is that the transponder sends a signal that IDENTIFIES the aircraft to the FAA radar. So the blip on the radar monitor shows up with information next to it identifying the flight and other relevant information. When the transponder is turned off, the aircraft is still being picked up by radar as a blip but there is no identification along with it -- so, theoretically, it could be 'anything'. Once the transponder is off, only a visual sighting can identify the craft with certainty. If I have this wrong, hopefully one of the professionals will correct me.

dnd
QUOTE (Truthseekers @ Jan 13 2007, 03:48 PM)
I have a question JDX. Later into the film, you show how the true altitude is worked out. What you show is by inputting 30.22 into the true altitude application you had open on the screen. What does this refer to?. I understand the 29 etc.. which is set and comes into effect at 18000 feet and shows by a drop back, but do not understand the 30.22.

Thanks wink.gif

IIRC, its the local barometric pressure at Dulles Intl.
Truthseekers
QUOTE (dnd @ Jan 13 2007, 10:01 PM)

Thanks wink.gif

IIRC, its the local barometric pressure at Dulles Intl.

Ahh, ok, thanks, I understand more now. Ta wink.gif
rob balsamo

Thanks wink.gif

local barometric pressure
rob balsamo
QUOTE (painter @ Jan 13 2007, 04:40 PM)
My lay-person understanding is that the transponder sends a signal that IDENTIFIES the aircraft to the FAA radar. So the blip on the radar monitor shows up with information next to it identifying the flight and other relevant information. When the transponder is turned off, the aircraft is still being picked up by radar as a blip but there is no identification along with it -- so, theoretically, it could be 'anything'. Once the transponder is off, only a visual sighting can identify the craft with certainty. If I have this wrong, hopefully one of the professionals will correct me.

thumbsup.gif

Radar bounces off the metal of the aircraft and creats a 'blip'. The transponder intesifies that 'blip' return and put a label next to it.. altitude.. groundspeed.. etc etc...
bill
Over 2000 views in 2 days

cheers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.